Dear all,
I was delighted to read many stories written by talented authors, especially Jon Grey and Ragnar0k. Finally, I decided to try and write my own. This is the very first attempt, and it is not even close to those masterpieces as my English is not fluent, but I still dared to post it. Hope it is worth your attention. Have a happy New Year!

A city of Miami is full of beautiful people, interesting places and clubs, but nothing is kept in such a secret as a sexfight league. It is a closed club with around a hundred members, and new members can only join by invitation of existing ones. Here, women compete with each other in order to prove who is the sexiest and who has the most enduring pussy. The group organizes the grand championships two times per year, but members are encouraged to challenge each other in order to collect victories. Women with the largest ranking can participate in the championship.

A girl named Jasmin was a newbie; however, she has already won several times and was preparing to partake in the championship. In her late 20s, she was fit and sexy. Her skin was shiny, silky-smooth and of a chocolate color ? she has African-American ancestors. Dark curvy hair ran down to the level of her blades, while her full lips and a glance of the brown eyes could make everyone?s heart beat faster. Jasmin had good sexual skills, being involved into sexfights back in college days; in fact, her college friend Rachel introduced her to the club. She met Rachel accidently when moved to Miami half a year ago, and it turned out that she lives here for quite a long time and is a member of the sexfighting league. Rachel was a thin petite blonde with a perfect white skin, and skilled enough to take the 4th place in the last tournament.

- So we have a quiet building on the outskirt for our club, donated by one of our members, - explained Rachel when she took Jasmin there for a first time. ? This is the place for championships, and also it has several small rooms if someone wants to settle the issue in private. But anyway, it is necessary to declare a fight through a special app before it actually happens, otherwise it won?t be counted.

- Interesting. I?m looking forward to get to know other girls. You said you have 4th place, and who is the best now?

- Well, the crown is held by Helen. This girl is actually younger than you, but she rules the championship 4 times in a row. You?ll see, she is very skilled. Nobody can take her for now. Hmm? - Rachel narrowed the lids ? Maybe you will do it sometime?

- Haha, that would be pretty cool! But we?ll see how it goes.

That day Jasmin met many women and learned many things about them and the club. But the most memorable moment for her was when she saw the queen. Brown hair of this gorgeous woman were straight and had the same length as Jasmin?s, her golden skin shined in the light of chandeliers. She was tall, even taller than Jasmin, but she seemed a bit lighter. The tanned girl saw Jasmin and smiled.

- Oh, you should be Jasmin! I heard Rachel said about you.

- Yeah, it?s me! Nice to meet you!

- Nice to meet you as well. I also heard that you?ve already had some experience. Now you are able to prove it by competing with us. Good luck with your first challenges!

- Thank you, I?m glad I found this place!

And Jasmin began the journey. During two month after that meeting she had five fights with other girls. Mostly they were absolute beginners, and she overcame them without any substantial difficulties. The last one wasn?t a rookie, though. A white-skinned brunette Whitney had an impressive record in championships and private encounters, and their fight lasted longer and was more exhausting. At the end, however, Jasmin forced Whitney to come with a powerful and long-lasting orgasm, which made her qualified for the championship.

The championship itself was scheduled to the following month. It promised to be a big event for the club members, and the main fights would certainly draw everyone?s attention. Jasmin was thrilled in waiting to show herself and to experience a huge turn on during matches with experienced fighters. But for now, she had a vacation from her job and wanted to relax before participating. A cruise to the Caribbean islands seemed to be perfect for that goal. Starting in Miami, a ship was planned to spend 7 nights in the ocean, making a stop at different locations at the morning in order for passengers to enjoy a whole day there. Jasmin boarded the ship at the quiet evening, when the weather was wonderful, and in addition to excellent views, wide range of entertainments was offered. Soon, however, her attention was completely grabbed by another thing.

The dark woman ordered a drink and sat in the chair, when she saw another woman who seemed somewhat familiar. The woman was alone, having the cocktail as well. She didn?t notice Jasmin, but the latter was very surprised. How slim are the chances that she will meet the queen of the sexfight league on this cruise? Yet here she was, having the same ticket! Helen also decided to have a rest, escaping from bustling Miami. She sat alone, wearing delicious dress, barely covering her fit body, and high-heeled sandals.

A wild thought ran through Jasmin?s mind. Most probably, they both don?t have a company on board. What if... just imagine for a second.. to challenge her right here? They have a free night, nobody will interrupt them, and the fight will definitely be tough, but if she manages to subdue the queen herself... oh god! Helen definitely was one of the sexiest woman Jasmin ever met, and she desperately wanted to fight her.

She raised up and approached the white girl.

- Helen? What a surprise!

And surprised she was. Helen didn?t expect someone from sexfighting league on the ship. She seemed puzzled, her eyebrows went up. Then she smiled:

- Oh, Jasmin, it?s you! I didn?t know you are here. Come on, take a seat!

Jasmin sat down on the opposite side of the small table.

- Thank you! How do you find the cruise?

- Wonderful for now! I have my own suit, and the ship is so great! They have several parties, restaurants, even malls!

- Yeah, and the views are breathtaking!

They slowly drank their cocktails, chatting about some trinkets. When cocktails almost ended, Helen returned to the league topic:

- Well, I hope to see you on championship, Jasmin. Sure, it will be a great show.

- Thanks, I certainly will participate. Oh, and speaking about this... you know, we both had some fights recently, and proved ourselves very good. Tonight we are here alone. We have a free evening, and nobody will mess. So I just thought... why don?t we try to fight against each other?

Helen thought for a moment. It was a vacation, and she didn?t plan to fight. But still.. her competitive instinct and desire to dominate other women sexually were very strong.

- Jasmin, but do you know that even if we do this, it won?t be counted neither for a championship nor as a single match, as we are not in a club?

- Ok, that?s not a problem! We will just test each other in private. It?s not even necessary to tell anyone.
- Hmm, that?s a time worth spending, for sure. I love taming cocky women. You?ll see how I can melt the chocolate.

- I know you are an expert. But tonight you met your match, Hel. Your pussy will submit to mine, it?s just a matter of time.

- We?ll see, girl. How about stakes? As it?s private, I want something personal to remind me of my victory. How about the pendant you wear on your neck?

Jasmin has obtained the pendant from one of her admirers long time ago, but it was her favorite one. Made from amber, it had the form of a heart in a thin golden frame. However, she wanted the stakes to be high.

- I agree. But then, if I win, I will take your ring. Are you fine with that?

The ring was rather simple, but it bear Helen?s name engraved on the inner side and had gilding outside. Though, she has never doubted she is going to win.

- Absolutely. And the one who loses stays with the winner for the whole night, being submissive.

- Perfect for me! One more thing ? will we fight till the first cum?

- Yes, we could... But let?s make it more enduring ? the one who cums two times, loses?

- I love that ? replied Jasmin.

- Well, then we can settle it out in my suit. Follow me.

mtc