Thread: thanksgiving titfight duel (pictures)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

thanksgiving titfight duel (pictures)

first of all sorry for my poor english
    The background of this new story

the story take place in north america during the XVIII century.
    In a forest there is an ancient ruin. This ruin are made of stone but native americans didn't used stone for construction. Who build it ?
    Native americans know this place, especially busty powerfull women. There are some legends of women who are attracted to this place to fight woman to woman during hours for the pleasure of an ancient goddess.

One day, at the thanksgiving, two women feel the urge to go to this place, a native american named Eyota and a white european named Charlotte. During hours and hours and hours, they titfight and sexfight until they finally have no energy and sleep on the floor. when they wake up, the goddess ask them to return the next year and give her strong health during this year as a gift. But they don't have the right to fight each other until this day. The rivals had loved so much their fight it was very difficult for them to wait one year before to fight her incredible rival.

One year later Charlotte and Eyota return to the ruin, but this time they want to prove to their rival and to the goddess which is the better woman. This time they are prepared for the battle. This time they come to win.

the gallery (begining of the story)
    Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

I know, there is no pantyhose in the XVIII century but it is my fantasy so I do what I want
    I was inspirated by the inge vs conchita saga by jb57 and the artworks of gotjack
    Last edited by thecatzman; January 8th, 2018 at 12:20 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: thanksgiving titfight duel (pictures)

Great job Catz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thecatzman View Post
    first of all sorry for my poor english
    The background of this new story

the story take place in north america during the XVIII century.
    In a forest there is an ancient ruin. This ruin are made of stone but native americans didn't used stone for construction. Who build it ?
    Native americans know this place, especially busty powerfull women. There are some legends of women who are attracted to this place to fight woman to woman during hours for the pleasure of an ancient goddess.

One day, at the thanksgiving, two women feel the urge to go to this place, a native american named Eyota and a white european named Charlotte. During hours and hours and hours, they titfight and sexfight until they finally have no energy and sleep on the floor. when they wake up, the goddess ask them to return the next year and give her strong health during this year as a gift. But they don't have the right to fight each other until this day. The rivals had loved so much their fight it was very difficult for them to wait one year before to fight her incredible rival.

One year later Charlotte and Eyota return to the ruin, but this time they want to prove to their rival and to the goddess which is the better woman. This time they are prepared for the battle. This time they come to win.

the gallery (begining of the story)
    Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

I know, there is no pantyhose in the XVIII century but it is my fantasy so I do what I want
    I was inspirated by the inge vs conchita saga by jb57 and the artworks of gotjack
    Looks great! The basic outline of the story sounds like something I would write (or am writing!) Great work. So, what you are showing here is the first meeting between the two women? That means we still have to look forward to them sexfighting to exhaustion and then leaving for a year? Sounds fantastic! How far along are you in illustrating the story?

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Looks great! The basic outline of the story sounds like something I would write (or am writing!) Great work. So, what you are showing here is the first meeting between the two women? That means we still have to look forward to them sexfighting to exhaustion and then leaving for a year? Sounds fantastic! How far along are you in illustrating the story?

JB57
    I am showing the second match. Why ? because I like the idea they are already rivales. They already know each other and the rivalry is already in place.
    I will make pictures of the titfight and the sexfight, but like the pictures of the rematch of donna and ms jones,I don't think the pictures will really follow a storyline.