Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

  1. #21
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!


    apenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    377
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

    Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!
    Anubisx,

    What is the the time frame? As in how soon do you need story submissions?

    A. Penman

  2. #22
    Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    690
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

    Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Anubisx,

    What is the the time frame? As in how soon do you need story submissions?

    A. Penman
    I'd like to have the stories and art by the end of February, but it's not a closed deadline.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Payhip

    MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

    MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Fire & Ice

  3. #23
    Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    690
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

    I already have the stories and art of a dozen authors, and more will arrive in the next few days. Thank you all for your response to the project. In the end, I have decided that 31 March will be the deadline, so whoever wants to participate is on time
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Payhip

    MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

    MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Fire & Ice

  4. #24
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    220
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    I already have the stories and art of a dozen authors, and more will arrive in the next few days. Thank you all for your response to the project. In the end, I have decided that 31 March will be the deadline, so whoever wants to participate is on time
    In that case I'll definitely have time to submit my additional info. Which reminds me, I've put forward a request in the story description, so if someone does reply to it, should they contact you (since you'll publish it I figured it'd be your copyright) or me (in case copyright remains with the author)?

  5. #25
    Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    690
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

    Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    In that case I'll definitely have time to submit my additional info. Which reminds me, I've put forward a request in the story description, so if someone does reply to it, should they contact you (since you'll publish it I figured it'd be your copyright) or me (in case copyright remains with the author)?

    The stories belong to the authors, of course!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Payhip

    MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

    MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Fire & Ice

  6. #26
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    220
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    The stories belong to the authors, of course!
    In that case I'll submit my business e-mail for permissions.

  7. #27
    Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    690
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!


    Members do not see advertisements
    Catfight & Sexfight Anthology need you!
    This weekend is the deadline to receive stories and art for the anthology (but if someone is working on something, you can send it to me later, while I work on the editing). I have to thank the incredible response that the anthology has had! We have a lot of great writers and artists!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Payhip

    MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

    MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Fire & Ice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.