Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Another recommendation

I ran across this story on chickfight.com earlier tonight. I didn' feel comfortable doing a copy and paste. But here is the title and author.

"THE SECRET LIFE" by SoeOrm

The author is new to me and IMHO, very gifted.

The description of the trib scene, which is almost the entire story, is so lovely it's damn near poetic.

Well worth the effort if you like sensual sexfights.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Another recommendation

Yes, this is a great story. It's been up on the Chickfight website for several years; I downloaded it back in 2006, so it has been on the site at least since then.

Recently, I don't check Chickfight as often because the redesigned site makes it hard to know what stories are new. They are now arranged in alphabetical order rather than by posting.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Another recommendation

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Yes, this is a great story. It's been up on the Chickfight website for several years; I downloaded it back in 2006, so it has been on the site at least since then.

Recently, I don't check Chickfight as often because the redesigned site makes it hard to know what stories are new. They are now arranged in alphabetical order rather than by posting.

JB57
    Really? It's been up THAT long? I'm amazed I haven't seen it before. It's a wonderful story. I wouldn't mind reading more by this writer.

I probably check out the Chickfight site more than you, but I'm in agreement with you. The story section leaves something to be desired.

There are no breaks for dialogue, no lines skipped for new paragraphs...wierd. Each story is posted as if it were one continuous paragraph.

But over the years, Mike has had a number of problems with the website. Who knows?

Thanks JB57.

A.P.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

You know, I had not checked the actual presentation of the stories in a while, so I had not known that all the breaks were gone. That is unfortunate. You and I both have a number of stories on the Chickfight board and both require the original presentation to really read well. This was definitely not the case years ago. The first time I cut and paste "The Secret Life", for example, it was divided into paragraphs. I suspect that Mike is just so busy running his site (which, I think, does have a lot more video activity now than it ever had before) that the stories section has received less attention.

JB57
    JB57