This was a series of panels I wrote as a member request for fightfantasies.com

This is actually the second part of the fight. You can see the first short part here!

http://www.fightfantasies.com/forum/...5757e404d2aa1a

The gelbooru links are links to images I used as references to describe each panel of the fight!

And hey if any artist likes this work and wants to take a crack at it, I encourage you to do so! Raz and Evanime have some excellent Belle vs Cinderella artwork! If I?m not mistaken, Crom does as well!

Also disclaimer: I own nothing of Disney?s.

Anyway, without further Aidoo, enjoy!!!

Panel 1: The two nude princesses come together in a mutual bearhug! Their black and blue tits come together with a ?smack?. Their sweat drenched bodies lock up. Their symmetrical tits mushroom against each other, their nipples fencing, stabbing into their opponents weak points. Both women let out harsh cries as they continue the brutal punishent to each other?s already damaged tits.

Ex1: 2girls bearhug breast press catfight crossover dark skin highres momohime multiple girls no more heroes oboro muramasa shinobu jacobs symmetrical docking yuri - Image View - | 3941686 | Gelbooru

Panel 2: Gasping, lurching, trying to find anyway to get oxygen without releasing their grip on the other. They pass out. Jolted awake by the animalistic sense to fight the two princesses find themselves in a short scramble. Rolling, grappling, scratching, biting it is Cinderella who finds herself on top. However in this case their are no advantageous both women mash each others equal tits to no avail. Grabbing and twisting their rivals breast?s for all their worth.

Ex2: aki (nakanocchi) black hair breasts brown hair cat fight tournament green eyes minato (nakanocchi) multiple girls nakanocchi nipples nude purple eyes uncensored virgin wet - Image View - | 3910814 | Gelbooru

Panel 3:
The two break away from each other. Neither can win like this. They look at each other, staring at the damage done to the others tits and their is a fleeting moment of pride, fleeting because they both look down at their own damaged breasts and they are filled with rage! The princesses lock eyes, the tension in the air is palpable and each girl wants to completely dominate the other, physically mentally, spiritually and sexually.
A 20? double sided dildo is produced. They spread their legs and slowly move forward towards each other. With a small amount of cooperation they insert it and with short gasps of pleasure that cooperation stops. Ramming, two bloodthirsty princesses ram 10? of dildo into the other, their pussies connecting with every thrust. Their screams of pain and pleasure fill the air. Smack, smack, SMACK! They cry out with shouts of ?bitch?, ?whore?, ?slut? and ?skank?. They fuck each other raw. One orgasm after another, they cannot break the deadlock.

Belle grabs Cinderella?s wrists and pulls her in trying desperately to force the dildo further into her opponent, but the 20? is split 50/50.

Ex3: 2girls blonde hair breasts brown hair cat fight tournament catfight dildo double dildo green eyes highres monica (nakanocchi) multiple girls nakanocchi nipples nude pussy uncensored wet yuri - Image View - | 3675863 | Gelbooru

Final Panel:

The dildo is removed as both exhausted, bruised, battered women fall to their sides. ?How much more could she take?? They wonder.

They slowly sit up, facing each other. Through all of the exhaustion and the pain there is one thing that both girls feel above all else, the urge to win. They look at their destroyed tits, and their raw, bruised pussies and they know the only way to settle this is with tribadism. Clit to clit combat.

Both know I?m his exhausted state that it is a risky move, but it is the only option either has left. They nod in cooperation and spread their legs. A distance apart they begin to start an awkward scoot crab walk as they begin their approach. Each woman is drenched in sweat, blood and tears. They are both bruised with red, purple and blue marks riddling their bodies at points of impact, primarily decorating their tits and cunts.

They are inches away and each girl takes a deep breath. Their clits are the representation of their soul, stiff, dominate, unyielding. They let out short battle cries and RAM their pussies together! They begin the stare down, locking eyes and fucking each other without abandon. Each woman can feel their orgasm building in their core. Faster, harder, faster, ram ram RAM RAM RAM RAM!!! Their clits pound together neither giving an inch.

?Fucking cum you bitch!?

?Submit to me you slut!?

Both girls find themselves on the brink, grabbing each others breasts, their violent pounding driving them further and further than they?ve ever gone before.

?FUCK YOU!!!? They both cry out, having the most explosive, violent orgasm of their lives. Fucking each other to the point of insanity It rocks them , for seconds, minutes. Locked in the fullest squirting orgasm either had ever had. The match is a draw.

Ex4: 2girls ahegao blonde hair breasts brown hair cat fight tournament female ejaculation green eyes minato (nakanocchi) monica (nakanocchi) multiple girls nakanocchi nipples nude purple eyes tribadism uncensored wet yuri - Image View - | 4012890 | Gelbooru

Epilogue:
Belle and Cinderella unconsciously collapse backwards, pussies still intertwined, slowly squirting more and more onto each of their beaten bodies. They breath and gasp heavily, as aftershock orgasms go off between each woman. They cannot move and every attempt sets off additional aftershocks.

Slowly regaining their consciousnesses, they speak, in quivering shaking words.

?I hate you? Belle spat.

?I hate you? Cinderella replied.

?We will finish this?

?Yes we will and when we do, you?ll be my slave? Cinderella chimed.

?I?m going to fuck You into oblivion and make you eat my pussy until you choke? Belle shakily replied.

?I?m going to destroy you and the last thing your going to see is my clit, grinding against your pathetic face.? Cinderella retorted weakly.

?FUCK YOU? They both screamed.

Neither had the strength to move as they tried desperately to push their broken pussies together