Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6

Well, finally we made enough headway to post part one of Helen and Laura's fight. This will be the shorter piece of a two-parter, as those who already know about my penchant for cliff hangers will appreciate!

Links to earlier parts
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 5

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 7

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapters 1 through 4 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amazons of Mars and Manga comics

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my publications here: Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu

---------------------------------------------------------------

Watched in silence by both daughters, Diana Symington-Bailey straddled Rachel Brodie, hellbent on concluding her old rival’s humiliation with a lesson she would never forget. Knees pinning the defeated woman’s shoulders Laura’s mother spread her broad cheeks apart with both hands and settled down on Helen’s mother’s upturned face with a delicious sigh. Rachel trembled with fear and loathing as the victorious woman’s musky crotch pressed down heavily, sealing her face in damp salt-tasting flesh.

"Nnnmmphhhh…!! hrrrgggghhh...!!!" Unable to breathe, Rachel gagged and squirmed in panic as the ripe tanginess overwhelmed her senses, the brunette’s plaintive moans muffled beneath the blonde's powerful, all-conquering ass. Becoming ever more aroused as Rachel’s futile pleas vibrated against her engorged pussy lips, Diana rode the other woman's face hard, her own moans increasing in intensity. Helen watched in anger and disgust as her mother’s legs kicked futilely, hands clawing weakly at the flanks of her nemesis who reared over her, looking for all the world like a blonde goddess exacting some kinky version of divine retribution.

Laura clapped her hands with glee as her mother reached back and gave Rachel's defeated cunt a mighty slap, grabbing hold and squeezing it rhythmically until her own body tensed as she began to climax, her screams of exaltation echoed by her daughter’s squeals of delight. Helen continued watching stony-faced as Diana quivered mightily before rising on her haunches to allow her rival to breathe properly again, hot cum dripping on Rachel’s upturned face. Helen saw her mother’s eyes were tightly shut although from the way she was twitching it was clear that she hadn’t passed out during her ordeal.

Eventually the blonde let out a long, contented sigh and shifted her weight as she prepared to rise. "Well, that was simply awesome darling! I do hope your daughter will be just as accommodating for Laura!"

The moment Diana released her stricken mother Helen rushed over but Rachel pushed her concerned daughter away, trying to put on a brave face even though her cheeks were streaked with tears and much worse. “There’s nothing you can do for me right now darling… except destroy that smug little bitch over there!” And they both glared at Helen’s half-sister who was looking more self-assured than ever as she cast a heavily loaded glance in Helen’s direction before breaking off to kiss and hug her victorious mother.

“Don’t worry mama, I won’t let you down,” Helen promised. But after witnessing her own mother’s comprehensive defeat and humiliation, the dutiful daughter privately felt demoralized as she reflected on the enormity of the task now confronting her. The most that the Brodies could hope for now given the grim situation was a draw. But if Helen failed to face down Laura’s challenge, the blonde Symington-Bailey duo really would achieve the ultimate victory: a humiliating whitewash of the Brodie women!

"Hey, I've got something here for you sis!" Helen spun round before she was able to stop herself as Laura’s sarcastic taunt interrupted her thoughts. “That’s it, come over here and join the party!” Feeling slightly foolish at her reflexive reaction, the raven-haired girl compressed her lips in a hard line as she strode over to face the half-sister who stood waiting, the massive ivory double dildo dangling loosely in her slender hand.

Helen paused for a moment, watching solicitously as her mother raised herself with a groan: half rolling, half-crawling to the Brodie’s side of the rug where she could observe her daughter’s struggles at close hand. Diana Symington-Bailey was sitting directly opposite, preening herself and lightly stroking one pendulous breast while she waited, her eyes still glazed with post-orgasmic munificence.

Clenching her fists, Helen turned towards Laura and took a step forward, her face white with growing aggression. "Let's finish this bitch!"
    The blonde half-sibling chuckled, “Finally, I get a reaction out of her!”

Without breaking eye contact, Laura put one end of the dildo in her mouth and drooling over it until bubbly, lubricating spit ran down the shaft. Then she handed it to Helen who sucked and slavered until the other end was coated liberally as well. The raven-haired girl weighed the nineteen-inch duelling piece in her hand for a moment, noting it’s prodigious circumference, and the ornate ripples carved down the shaft designed to heighten the stimulation received during simultaneous penetration. She noticed how the antique sex toy was bisected by a ridged groove denoting the midpoint, a useful line of measurement in any tug of war between two opposing vaginas Helen realised with a wry shrug.

Moving forward, the daughters knelt in the dampness where their mothers had been struggling just moments before. Smiling wolfishly at Laura, Helen reversed the big dong so that the end covered in her own spit was pointing towards her sibling. The blonde smirked back at Helen as they sat down on the rug, sliding forward on their haunches until they could scissor together, one leg over and one leg under, their crotches already hovering provocatively. Leaning back on one hand, Helen placed one end of the dildo against the entrance to her vagina and held it there as Laura shuffled forward and followed suit.

The blonde moved first, leaning back on her hands and raising her pelvis, grunting softly as her big, wet labia wrestled to accommodate the colossal dildo head. Presently a sharp wet plop and a much longer gasp announced that Laura had been successful, and she braced on her hands while waiting for Helen to do the same. The raven-haired half-sister pushed against the bulbous tool in turn, marvelling at how far her supple, flexible vulva could stretch to accommodate its massive circumference. “Ahhhhhh…fuck!” Helen’s head shot back in near incredulity as the head entered her wet vagina and her swelling labia closed again to grip the thick shaft.

Laura was determined not to allow her sibling time to acclimatize to being penetrated by the massive dong, bracing on the rug and thrusting her pelvis forward before Helen’s vagina was fully tensed.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh god!”

Helen moaned in disbelief as Laura’s tight pussy grip forced her to take several inches of dildo.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh… shit!!”

Cursing inside at allowing her rival a valuable head start, Helen managed to clamp down on the ivory shaft with her own internal muscles bringing the rout to a temporary halt.

Each girl moaned now and raised her crotch higher as they began to push simultaneously, their muscular fighting pussies stretching around the massive circumference of the ridged cock until several more inches had disappeared inside. The watching mothers saw the thick dildo going in more evenly now as their daughters struggled to get a proper grip on it, hips gyrating in a desperate battle for control.

“Yes, Laura, push it right in and fuck her hard!”

“Come on Helen. One more thrust and you can take her!”

Watching the midpoint ridge already beginning to press on Helen’s over-stretched labia, Rachel’s heart sank as she realised that her daughter had already taken half of the dildo with two exposed inches still to spare. The implication was clearly not lost on Diana Symington-Bailey either.

“Come on Laura – it’s going in so easily! One more push and you’ve got her!”

But Helen seemed to realise the imminent danger as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and dug in with everything she had left. Watched breathlessly by the mothers, the daughters twisted and strained powerfully, their breathing growing more rapid and shallow, nipples erect on their swaying breasts as they struggled valiantly over the fate of the last two inches of dildo.

End of part 6
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; September 6th, 2018 at 06:34 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6

Am i late for the party? 😅
    Anyways just finished the latest chapter and i must say it keeps getting better and better... The milf showdown was simply amazing and the detailing of the toys couldn't be more...the story keeps getting kinkier
    Being a big fan of Hellen wouldn't want her to lose the fight 😝
    Hungry for more

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6

Quote Originally Posted by sm0397 View Post
    Am i late for the party? 😅
    Anyways just finished the latest chapter and i must say it keeps getting better and better... The milf showdown was simply amazing and the detailing of the toys couldn't be more...the story keeps getting kinkier
    Being a big fan of Hellen wouldn't want her to lose the fight 😝
    Hungry for more
    Never too late for the party, sm

I'm so glad you're still enjoying the twists and turns of BSQ. It was always my intention to explore a host of different femfighting kinks through the series, and clearly a lot of dedicated research went into the detailing of the toys etc

As for the outcome, should finish writing it in a matter of days... but no spoilers for now!

Ragnar0k