Thread: A stroll down mammary lane

MaskedSuperstar

A stroll down mammary lane

I started titfighting in high school, like most busty girls do. Back then there was really only one rival, a bitchy blonde who fought me dozens of times over the same boy. At first she won a few, and actually had the lead on me for a short while, but eventually my perfect tits started beating hers regularly. Contrary to Hollywood bullshit, brunettes are superior. By the time high school was over, she was headed out of town and I was still fucking the stud who would become my phenomenally hung husband to this day.

As we moved on through college, got married, and started our careers far away from home, I fought several women. The problem we encountered was that my tits outclassed most so badly that I wouldn?t even work up a sweat before the loser was sore, flat, and sobbing out her surrender. Sorority bimbos stood no chance. Young sluts trying to fuck their way to the top would agree to do anything as long as I stopped squashing their only qualifications for the job. Other hot young mom?s would blubber out their submission while my man unloaded his seed all over their face and I smothered them with by better pair.

It simply was that way. My tits, perfect in every way, rarely found a serious challenge.

After our second child was born I struggled to get the last 10 pounds off. The yoga craze was just starting and I decided to give it a try. The black haired slut who lead the class actually laughed at me. An argument ensued where she insulted my body and said her firm, young tits would flatten my fat milkers. Ten minutes after class she was tongue deep in my twat with her bruised boobs sagging down into her armpits. The next class saw a new teacher as the old one had quit and moved out of town.

When my oldest was just about finished with high school, I overheard him and his friends talking about their hot new teacher with the great jugs. A few minutes of snooping suggested that she was showing off her rack. A quick visit to the school saw a ginger cunt who thought she was God?s gift threatening to beat my tits and take my man. Less than 20 minutes later she was begging me to pull the dry erase markers out of her twat while cradling her destroyed girls. The next thing I overheard from the boys was how boring class was now that there weren?t any boobs to ogle.

After a while, you develop a reputation even if people won?t talk about it around you. It got harder and harder to find someone willing to try me. I had to up the stakes on my side, routinely having my hubby pull his super schlong out as part of the reward if I lost, just to get a fight. Women 15-20 years younger than I was were barely able to last more than a few minutes against my perfect pair.

But, as with all things in this life, time has a way of evening the playing field. The best athlete is suddenly too slow. The prettiest woman considers plastic surgery. The world class executive struggles to keep up with the technology and social trends of the time. In my case, while my tits were still dominating their contemporaries, they were having a harder time against really good boobs 20 years younger.

At 49 I finally met my match against a 27 year old brunette hottie whose tits were definitely top notch. I would have clobbered her in my prime, but that doesn?t detract from how good they are. The first time we met, she finally ground me out after nearly 45 minutes. It was my first loss in decades. The second time she had a slightly easier time of it, but I was still sure I could beat her. The third time was a crushing defeat as her girls dominated mine and I was done in barely 10 minutes.

At that point, I thought about hanging it up. We knew I could take anyone my age, or even just close, and most that were much younger. With that said, I was rapidly closing in on 50 and it seemed like a good moment to call it quits and bask in the memories of just how good I was. Plus, I still shoved them in my hung honey?s face every night while his horse cock pounded my pleasure zones.

I was done. Friends and family were all in town to celebrate my 50th birthday. We had a blast and I had way too much cake and wine. After a day to sleep it off, I decided to get up and go for a jog. One of my favorite spots was this secluded, tree-lined path near the community golf course. A lot of women in the neighborhood were scared to go out there, but I figured the sight of me in a jogging bra would mesmerize any potential attacker long enough to let me get away.

As I rounded a blind corner, I suddenly found myself sitting on the ground with a throbbing pain in my chest. I was about to lose my shit and start yelling at the idiot who hit me when I saw the heaving, sweat covered rack that had collided with mine. It only took a moment to raise my eyes up to those of the other woman for the recognition to wash over our faces. Feral looks were exchanged as we confirmed our identities.

There she was, the blonde bitch from high school. She had just moved into town after her second divorce. This was her first time running the path and the first question she had was the obvious one. I told her that I was married to him and that, just like high school, she didn?t have a chance of getting with him since she couldn?t possible beat my tits. We agreed to one more time for old time?s sake, with the winner bedding my man. I couldn?t think of a better surprise for the man who had loved me so well for so many years.

The look of confusion on his face was priceless. I had cleared out the fight room one more time without saying a word to him about it. My gorgeous hunk of a husband, still as handsome at ever in his early 50s, started to grin as he realized I was going to fight another pair of tits in front of him.

?Veronica, I thought you said you were done with this.?

?I know honey, but sometimes life gives you an opportunity you can?t pass up. I going to beat up one more weak rack in front of you, and then I?ll be done for good.?

?Okay, Ronnie, whatever you say. Where is she??

?Right here honey.?

I walked over to the door and summoned my opponent.

?Archie, honey, you remember Betty, don?t you??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A stroll down mammary lane

Great Start to the story can`t wait to read some more . The idea of two female joggers colliding is a real turn on, loved that bit.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, does it count if I quote the story to leave a one word reply? I do appreciate the surprise ending, I feared it will turn into a "she got so tired of winning, folks" bologna. Recently I've read a different story where I was at odds with the author as the action was explained in great detail, but the characters weren't described, even though we should imagine them somehow.

Just one throwaway line at the end was enough to instantly have yours be recognizable, and considering their history of cameos and crossovers, it's up there meeting The Punisher. Who knows, maybe a future installment could include Kara Zor-El, National City is just a stone throw away as evidenced by Supergirl popping up in Riverdale.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks very promising so far - can't wait to see more!

If only we had more details on all those other titfights the protagonist (Veronica?) mentions, lol. I for one would love to hear more about that hot, young yoga instructor who got flattened by a much-older milf, about the busty, red-haired school teacher who suffered a similar fate, and most importantly, about that 27-year-old brunette who finally managed to beat our tit-queen cougar! Considering how the subsequent rematches became more and more one-sided, is it safe to assume that the brunette wasn't initially all that experienced, and simply learned more tricks with each encounter?

Anyhow, excellent writing!

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

A brunette and a blonde that repeatedly clashed over a boy?

He wouldn't happen to be a redhead named Archie would he .

MaskedSuperstar

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    A brunette and a blonde that repeatedly clashed over a boy?

He wouldn't happen to be a redhead named Archie would he .
    It's right there in the final sentence.

Junior Hostboard Member PrinceArjuna332's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's pretty damn fun. I'd like to see more.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceArjuna332 View Post
    It's pretty damn fun. I'd like to see more.
    Yeah, and there's plenty of room for flashback matches. With girls like Cheryl and Valerie also interested in Archie.