Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

StoryIdea, thought

A vary caring good natured woman, who just happens to have a hot busty body. Meets a newly
    divorced woman who has no self-confidence, no self-esteem is down on her luck.
    But who has under all of this, one hot busty body too.

Anyway this good natured caring woman we'll call Ann, befriends this woman who is down on herself,
    we'll call Kathy.
    Ann takes Kathy under her wing and turns her into the hot busty sexy woman that was under all of that
    self-doubt. In other words, from a ugly duck - to a beautiful swan.
    During all of this, they become good friends - real, real good friends.

To make a long story idea short. Ann slowly becomes jealous of Kathy, and Kathy wants to be just like Ann
    in every way. Ann has created a hot busty sexy monster, who might be trying to seducing Ann's older son,
    and or her husband. She may, or may not - fuck them.

Friends turned foes.

Ann made Kathy the hot busty bitch that is has become. It's Ann, who has to take her out. And what better way
    than a woman to woman tit/sex all out fuck fight. Or a series of fights making it a multi chapter story.
    Ann might win one, then Kathy wins one. There is a huge tie breaker - down and dirty fuck fight.

This last fight just might bring them back to being friends. Or who both like being enemies, who like being
    both friends and foes. Who just love to tit/fuck each other where ever and when ever they can. Who go looking
    for any and all reasons - to get it on woman to woman.

Kathy might just merry Ann's son, making her Ann's daughter in-law. Really giving them reasons to cross nipples
    from time to time. Or they might bump heads every now and then, if ya know what I mean. lol

What do you writers think ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: StoryIdea, thought

I?m liking the idea a lot. You could have Kathy go after Ann?s husband so it makes for more drama for them to fight, And as they fight they discover their natural rivalry and become Freind/rivals.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    A vary caring good natured woman, who just happens to have a hot busty body. Meets a newly
    divorced woman who has no self-confidence, no self-esteem is down on her luck.
    But who has under all of this, one hot busty body too.

Anyway this good natured caring woman we'll call Ann, befriends this woman who is down on herself,
    we'll call Kathy.
    Ann takes Kathy under her wing and turns her into the hot busty sexy woman that was under all of that
    self-doubt. In other words, from a ugly duck - to a beautiful swan.
    During all of this, they become good friends - real, real good friends.

To make a long story idea short. Ann slowly becomes jealous of Kathy, and Kathy wants to be just like Ann
    in every way. Ann has created a hot busty sexy monster, who might be trying to seducing Ann's older son,
    and or her husband. She may, or may not - fuck them.

Friends turned foes.

Ann made Kathy the hot busty bitch that is has become. It's Ann, who has to take her out. And what better way
    than a woman to woman tit/sex all out fuck fight. Or a series of fights making it a multi chapter story.
    Ann might win one, then Kathy wins one. There is a huge tie breaker - down and dirty fuck fight.

This last fight just might bring them back to being friends. Or who both like being enemies, who like being
    both friends and foes. Who just love to tit/fuck each other where ever and when ever they can. Who go looking
    for any and all reasons - to get it on woman to woman.

Kathy might just merry Ann's son, making her Ann's daughter in-law. Really giving them reasons to cross nipples
    from time to time. Or they might bump heads every now and then, if ya know what I mean. lol

What do you writers think ?
    Well, women are complex. Much like in the movie Ladybird, my ex and her mother had a very similar relationship, which on occasion turned into fisticuffs, yet when her son was born, despite vowing never to see her mother again, she brought her son for her to meet.

What I'd definitely do is separating our male expectations of how a woman should be from what she really is. Anybody who has been in a long term relation can attest that a woman trust their partner very much, if they let you see them #nofilter i.e. no makeup, no sexy clothes on a Sunday afternoon pigging out over a bucket of ice cream. The opposite, as in being very attractive is a show of individuality, not confidence, so it's not a sign of turning into anything. For example, female gamblers in Vegas in Reno use a myriad of disguises after being banned to gain access and it's not relevant to self worth. Heck, even the energy put into staying hot is a sign in itself that they're confident and not depressed.

What I'm supporting is an idea, where a heroine is based off of a real personality, and not a clone of Jessica Rabbit, which in turn suggests a sense of sheltered "innocence" from how people are. Case in point, Blue is the warmest color was written in the '90s by a lesbian author, it's semi autobiographical, so the two actresses do bring to life people from the pages, and while the older partner does awaken the sex monster in the younger one, she isn't above using physical attraction in a move to win her back. It fails, but the plenty of steamy sex scenes all the more make up for it and helps imagine how it would have went all those years later.

Senior Hostboard Member
    StoryIdea, thought

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BonRon View Post
    I?m liking the idea a lot. You could have Kathy go after Ann?s husband so it makes for more drama for them to fight, And as they fight they discover their natural rivalry and become Freind/rivals.
    I was also thinking, what if these same two milfs both had sons in their late teens. And they were to seduce the others son = fucked them.
    And here is the kicker. they both liked it. With this in common, they hate each other even more.
    With them being real good friends at one time, they know all kinds of ways to get under each others skin.

MaskedSuperstar

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    I was also thinking, what if these same two milfs both had sons in their late teens. And they were to seduce the others son = fucked them.
    And here is the kicker. they both liked it. With this in common, they hate each other even more.
    With them being real good friends at one time, they know all kinds of ways to get under each others skin.
    What Nick and John Saw by Deensmith.

Senior Hostboard Member
    StoryIdea, thought

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are so, so right Maskedsuperstar.

I love the story - What Nick and John Saw, written by Deensmith.
    That story was, in a way, what gave me that idea.
    I was hoping that there was going to be another part to that really
    good story - oh' well.