Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 7

Guess what? Finishing the finale took slightly longer than Rags anticipated. Ah well, perhaps we learned never to underestimate the challenges of writing good double dildo stories!

This episode rounds off chapter 5 and BSQ will be put on pause for a while as I catch up on other writing projects. I do have plans for at least two more chapters but, in the meantime, will post new work on lulu.com, with samples appearing on my deviant art and pixiv pages as usual...

Evaine Publishing's Books and Publications Spotlight

Excalib | DeviantArt

「Ragnar0k」のプロフィール [pixiv]

Links to earlier parts of chapter 5
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 5
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. © Ragnar0k

Chapters 1 through 4 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

---------------------------------------------------------------

“That… the best… you can do… slut?”

“Still better’n… you… can do… whore.”

“Cock-sucking bitch…”

“Fucking skank…”

It wasn’t long before the daughter’s anger boiled over into frustration as the contest became stalemated with two naked inches of dildo still to play for. Helen had arched so far back that her head could now brace on the rug, allowing her to squeeze and fondle one swollen breast as she focused all her considerable sexual stamina into this ultimate contest of sibling pussy power. Laura was still leaning back on both arms, face intense as she breathed in deeply through clenched teeth. A deep growling sound escaped from the blonde’s slender throat as she rotated her hips slowly while concentrating on maintaining the tightest of grips possible; still confident of forcing her rival to take an unequal share of the massive dong.

Helen could feel Laura really straining for control now, trying to corkscrew the dildo right into her; sweat beaded on her furrowed brow as she squeezed her breast harder while angling her hips the other way, aiming to counter the blonde’s attacking move with equal and opposite force. Watching anxiously from the side-lines, Rachel and Diana knew the next few seconds were critical; and the daughters understood this too as they doubled their efforts, feeling the smoothly polished ivory slipping between their juicy labial lips as they twisted in opposite directions.

Finally, the enormous ivory tool disappeared altogether accompanied by the loud, wet smack of colliding pussies. The anguished, uneven tone of both daughter’s cries led the mothers to assume initially that Helen had yielded quite catastrophically; but this was to misread what were, in fact, fervent cries of relief as the dildo rammed home nicely and evenly (from Helen’s point of view), leaving Laura the one fuming with rage having squandered a great advantage.

Eyeing each other with arrogant contempt, Helen and Laura spread their legs apart, scrunching abrasive pubes together as they prepared to put their powerful opposing pussies on the line and settle their grievances once and for all. With their expanded pussies wrapped intimately around the enormous dong, the sibling rivals suddenly felt acutely exposed and vulnerable as they made the first exploratory thrusts; knowing that there could be no turning back now. Not until one sibling rival had finally, humiliatingly, defeated her nemesis.

“Your weak pussy won’t survive once mine gets a hold of it, bitch!” Laura shouted as their engorged labia collided meatily.

“In fact, I’ll be the one fucking you senseless, whore!” Helen hissed.

Throwing their heads back, Helen and Laura moaned in unison as they began jousting, bringing all their muscular power quickly to bear; feeling the heat and wetness of each other’s sex pressing inexorably together as they squeezed down hard. Pussy juice slathered the dildo’s excessive girth, whipping up a rich cream as their strong cunts fought for a superior grip over the massive tool. As the pace quickened both gasping siblings were soon violating each other without mercy; first one then the other gaining temporary control of the dildo, plunging it deeper into her rival, bringing her steadily closer to orgasm before the tide turned in her rival’s favour again.

Rachel and Diana watched anxiously as their daughters’ battle intensified. With engorged labia wrapped round the dildo shaft sucking constantly and erect clits ploughing into each other with each muscular downstroke, the groans and moans of sexual combat mixed with erotic pleasure spiralled ever higher, and devastating orgasms were not far behind.

“No, no, fucking nooooo...,” Laura moaned, but Helen wasn’t far behind and they both screamed as powerful gushes of cum erupted from each enraged pussy, streaming down their thrusting loins and adding to the soaking the antique rug had received. With their dams having finally burst, both siblings could feel how the natural elasticity of their vaginas had been enhanced by orgasm, leaving each of them more vulnerable to deep penetration than before: a development which both intended to exploit in full as they rolled on their sides with barely a pause in the rhythm of fucking.

Gripping a leg apiece for extra leverage, they locked up and began humping each other so aggressively that hot pussy juice sprayed the rug with each loud, smacking impact.

Soon enough they began bucking wildly again, shaken by a rising sequence of powerful climaxes that left them feeling light-headed and weakened as even their prodigious sexual powers started to wane.

“Ohhh… ohhh… godddd!”

“Ohhhhhhhh… fuuuckk!”

Increasingly desperate to finish each other off, Helen and Laura rolled on to their hands and knees, grinding their arses together tightly, the dildo still clenched between their conjoined vaginas as they braced again.

"Hate to... admit it sis" Laura panted, " but your little cunt...is… strong…"

Helen took a deep breath too. "You too...never had...to fight… this hard...before"

“Still gonna… fuck you …senseless…” The blonde’s full mouth curled into in a sneer.

“Forget it… bitch… this time your… cunt… is mine!”

Spreading their legs wide, the siblings leaned more on their elbows, letting their swollen pendulous breasts graze the carpet as they shoved their pussies together. Lubrication ran down their thighs as they braced and thrust together, struggled to win control over the rigid rod in the new position.

Diana watched approvingly as her daughter’s orgasm-glazed eyes narrowed suddenly and she raised her pelvis higher to improve her angle of attack. Rachel grimaced as Helen pitched forward, caught out by the attacking move, her full breasts splash landing on the cum-stained rug.

“Yes, yes… oh fuck YES!” The blonde sibling gasped jubilantly as she steadily muscled her opponent down ass to ass into the subordinate position: head down on the carpet, back arched, juicy exposed pussy pointing high in the air.

Keeping Helen pinned beneath her broad ass, Laura began using the leverage she gained to force the huge dong in and out of her sibling’s stretching cunt, slowly at first then gaining speed as she began to take control. Several times Helen’s straining cunt muscles arrested the dildo’s downward progress, but at each attempt, Laura managed to push through the resistance, ploughing the dildo in deeper as her sibling’s gasps and groans grew louder and more plaintive. Diana clenched her fist as her daughter’s attack gained momentum. “That’s the way! Now fuck her into submission, Laura darling!”

While Helen splayed beneath her, Laura’s face took on an expression of pure glee, as she humped her rival without mercy. "Finally, I get to… fuck the crap out of… the… legendary Helen Brodie! Hey Rachel... watch me … annihilate...your daughter’s weak twat...!" Her tits still crushed to the floor, Helen was beginning to shake ominously as Laura continued fucking her sibling wildly, their soaked pussies splatting together noisily with each unforgiving thrust.

“Oh my god Helen my love, I may have failed you, but don’t let this end the way it did for me…” Rachel’s whisper was barely audible while her daughter had been focusing her mind’s eye back to her mother’s shocking humiliation by Diana, and vowed to herself that she would never submit to similar treatment by Laura. Biting her lower lip until it bled, Helen began fighting back with renewed vigour, a strange zeal in her eyes as she arched her back and thrust her groin high as she took the fight aggressively to Laura. Even so, seeing Helen struggle to unseat her sibling who was still riding her in the dominant position, Rachel worried that her daughter’s spirited counterattack was a clear case of ‘too little, too late’.

But a sudden flurry of action caused one mother to cry in horror and the other shout in encouragement. Helen somehow contrived to reach through her own legs and yank her sister’s leg from under her, causing them both to take a surprise tumble on the rug.

“Oh… you cunt!” Laura wailed, twisting on her back as Helen landed on her so they were face to face now, with Helen now on top in the dominant position for a change. As the blonde rolled over her legs came up in the air which Helen quickly took advantage of, hooking her arms around them as she began to pump her dark-haired pussy against its blonde rival, thrusting the dildo hard into Laura.

“Who’s fucking the crap out of who now, bitch…?” Helen taunted, still hardly believing that suddenly she had all the gravity and leverage she needed to plough the enormous tool deep into her sibling’s yielding vagina.

“Aaaaahhhhh… so strong… so deep…,” Laura groaned, her breathing becoming more ragged as the sound of wet cunt-on-cunt slapping reached fever pitch, and the ripe musk of battling pussies hung over them deliciously.
    Helen began to scent victory as her sister’s plaintive gasps took on a new urgency. “Cum inside me… fucker, … weak cunt… of a sister!” she demanded imperiously, as Laura’s blue eyes bulged wide in open denial.
    However, the blonde's pussy lips had begun to lose all traction, starting to slip and suck flaccidly on the ivory shaft as Helen’s all-conquering pussy drove it in deeper and deeper, almost to the opening of her cervix.
    “No, no, oh fuck, fuck, nooooo….,” Laura moaned. Then their eyes locked momentarily as she screamed. “OH GOD, OH GOD, FUCKING GODDDDD!!!”

A powerful gush of cum erupted from Laura’s defeated pussy as Helen screamed in triumph, struggling to control herself as her half-sister shrieked and came again, even harder this time before collapsing beneath her nemesis in a puddle of cum.
    “Yes, that’s it…bitch… slut… come, come, COME! But don’t… ever… fuck with me… again!”

As Helen prepared to enjoy the ritual humiliation of her defeated sibling both mothers and daughters recognised that today’s twists in the tale of historic rivalry between the Brodies and Symington-Baileys had changed the balance of power irrevocably.
    But after the discomfort of watching the highly-accomplished Diana Symington-Bailey conquer and humiliate her own mother sexually, Helen could at least take some solace in the knowledge that she owned her sibling rival carnally after her stunning victory today.

End of Chapter 5
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; January 13th, 2019 at 02:14 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 7

What a long, hard fight! I'd been rooting for Helen all along, so it's great to see her finally come out on top.

Next stop: retake the Boarding School Championship belt?

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hey Augs,

Thanks for stopping by - and dammit! ...I had a nagging suspicion there were a few loose ends still needing tying

Glad you were rooting for Helen!

R

Junior Hostboard Member PrinceArjuna332's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice.

I like the way you write to describe things here. Hope to see more.