Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
Hey Doc
Angela Basset is Phyne-Phyne-Phyne
BUUUT.................are you sitting down?
I met her back in the 80's just before she became a big star. I actually was in a movie with her......I played a waiter in a restaurant she was eating in. I was so impressive serving her food, the producers NEVER called me back! Talk about 15 seconds of fame!
But my favorite Angela Basset movie was "Vampire in Brooklyn" where she co-starred with Eddie Murphy. She became a Vampiress and I damn near lost my lustful mind. The only thing sexier than a chocolate, powerful, bald-headed woman is a Vampiress. Angela Bassets eyes became light, seductive and hypnotic! Her sharp Vampiress teeth accentuated her sexy mouth, with a smile that was evil, wild and predatory. Yo my good DOCTER AP...........I was lost in lust heaven! I know, I have a weakness for dangerous powerful women..........I need Therapy!!!
OMG...........what if a Vampiress was Bald-Headed???
I think I'll sit down before I hurt myself.

Shak
PS..........who's your Office Nurse Doc.................Sister ShaRee Marie???

- - - Updated - - -

A bald-headed, chocolate and caramel skinned, African, ass-kicking, Female Body Guard unit................................Oh what delightful thoughts I get with that

Shak
It'd surprise me if a producers called for an extra, but you can blame the 2nd 2nd or 2nd unit director or line producer, whose job was to manage your acting, for not calling you back. On the other hand, waiter roles are usually speaking parts, which by default means SAG protections, in other words it's more than Dwayne Johnson had to do in Tsenketi. Heck, speaking of Voyager, it's more than what the current Saudi king had. In case you could never contact her again, you can brag about that. Among African American actresses, the ones who give me need for therapy are Taraji and my new crush, Tiffany Haddish. Much like Jena Malone, the woman lived out of a car, and landed a hosting gig on SNL, not unlike Rosario Dawson, who was a squatter as a kid. Speaking of Dawson, her equally talented singer co-star from Rent and Death Proof, Tracie Thoms. I've had a crush on her since Cold Case.

As for actual female bodyguards (and not window dressings, like the ones for Kim Jong Un or the aforementioned Qaddafi) they're more reliable than their male counterparts. It's not the horniness talking from me, they're literally less likely to betray a contractor for a better pay, a vice or ideology.