Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Calling docter apenman

Hey Doc!

I need you............AND I NEED YOU BAD!!!
    I just saw Dezerai and Delesha morphed into one super phyne bald-headed woman at the movies and right now I'm completely irreversibly IN LOVE!!!!
    The duo's supposed real name is Danai Gurira, and her fake screen name is Okoye, and she's acting in some weird Disney flick called Black Panther!
    HOW DARE THEY???
    I could barely see the damn movie for all of my gawking, and drooling at Dezerai/Delesha AKA Danai Gurira. In fact all them gorgeous warrior phyne as wine bald-headed, ass-kicking women had me squirming in my seat. Leaping and swinging swords and flying around like a whole army of Hot Amazon Dezerai/Delesha sexy clones!!!
    HOW DARE THEY???
    As you can see, I need prayer, I need God, I need the Sisters of the Mary's Indulgences!!! (is ShaRee still a nun?) forget I asked that......I need you Doc!
    I'm starting to babble............I need therapy Doc......I need your wisdom......What must a dirty old man do???

Shak
    (PS............if there are any sexfight writing therapist on board....Raqnar0k, Anubisx, anyone......please feel free to chime in..........all advice is appreciated................ohhh to be young again!)
    Last edited by shak7; February 18th, 2018 at 08:14 PM.

MaskedSuperstar

Re: Calling docter apenman

Docter?

I know you're just screwing around, but there's no excuse for that.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedSuperstar View Post
    Docter?

I know you're just screwing around, but there's no excuse for that.

Just joking MaskedSuperstar
    But if this post is offensive.......I APOLOGIZE and the leadership should remove it.
    Also Apenman is actually a Doctor and yes I've called him Doc before and we had a good laugh together.....long before you joined!
    But if this post is offensive.........again I apologize.....and the leadership should remove it!

HB Forum Owner
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Hey Doc!

I need you............AND I NEED YOU BAD!!!
    I just saw Dezerai and Delesha morphed into one super phyne bald-headed woman at the movies and right now I'm completely irreversibly IN LOVE!!!!
    The duo's supposed real name is Danai Gurira, and her fake screen name is Okoye, and she's acting in some weird Disney flick called Black Panther!
    HOW DARE THEY???
    I could barely see the damn movie for all of my gawking, and drooling at Dezerai/Delesha AKA Danai Gurira. In fact all them gorgeous warrior phyne as wine bald-headed, ass-kicking women had me squirming in my seat. Leaping and swinging swords and flying around like a whole army of Hot Amazon Dezerai/Delesha sexy clones!!!
    HOW DARE THEY???
    As you can see, I need prayer, I need God, I need the Sisters of the Mary's Indulgences!!! (is ShaRee still a nun?) forget I asked that......I need you Doc!
    I'm starting to babble............I need therapy Doc......I need your wisdom......What must a dirty old man do???

Shak
    (PS............if there are any sexfight writing therapist on board....Raqnar0k, Anubisx, anyone......please feel free to chime in..........all advice is appreciated................ohhh to be young again!)
    SHAK,

I went on Google images and looked up the cause of your heart palpitations. I must say, I see where you?re coming from. That is one formidable looking lady?and I do mean lady. She could cause this old man to suddenly ?see the light.?

Those irregular heartbeats should eventually pass. If they persist, please contact my office and make an appointment with my extremely hot office nurse (and former nun), ShaRee Marie.

Now then, when it comes to gorgeous sisters, I must confess that I?m an Alfre Woodard, Angela Basset and (OMFG!) Pam Grier man. But I do indeed see the lovely Danai as someone who could seriously stoke your fantasy life. So get busy!

As for your ?therapy,? may I suggest something hand rolled and some full bodied bass; perhaps Ron Carter?s ?Jazz, My Romance? or Hank Jones and Charlie Hayden?s ?Steal Away.? I believe this will calm your nerves.

Oh, by the way, what are you apologizing for? There?s no reason for that. Trust me, I?m a Docter.

Regards,
    A. Penman, MD

Senior Hostboard Member
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    SHAK,

I went on Google images and looked up the cause of your heart palpitations. I must say, I see where you?’re coming from. That is one formidable looking lady?…and I do mean lady. She could cause this old man to suddenly ?“see the light.?”

Those irregular heartbeats should eventually pass. If they persist, please contact my office and make an appointment with my extremely hot office nurse (and former nun), ShaRee Marie.

Now then, when it comes to gorgeous sisters, I must confess that I?’m an Alfre Woodard, Angela Basset and (OMFG!) Pam Grier man. But I do indeed see the lovely Danai as someone who could seriously stoke your fantasy life. So get busy!

As for your ?“therapy,?” may I suggest something hand rolled and some full bodied bass; perhaps Ron Carter?’s ?“Jazz, My Romance?” or Hank Jones and Charlie Hayden?’s ?“Steal Away.?” I believe this will calm your nerves.

Oh, by the way, what are you apologizing for? There?’s no reason for that. Trust me, I?’m a Docter.

Regards,
    A. Penman, MD

Ya know Doc
    There's nothing like a little Hostboard therapy to make a Brotha feel whole again. Thank you my good Doctor AP.....do you take Medi-Cal???
    Cuz I still may need to become a patient for long-term therapy..........as long as Sister ShaRee Marie does the intake? And the Drug Test? As well as the One-on-One Assessment? And dinner for two at a Restaurant of her choosing!
    As far as apologizing.......
    I began studying Zen Buddhism, various Kung Fu and Taoist Arts in late eighties, early nineties, so apologizing is now a deep part of my nature. Especially when someone pisses me off!!! Honestly I was a little surprised by MaskSuperstars response.........part of my writing style is street talk, ghetto ebonics, strangely spelled and misspelled words, some purposefully, some not so purposefully. Fucking up Syntax and splitting verbs is part of my MO!
    And yes I will get over the lovely bald-headed beauties of the movie Black Panther, particularly my Delezerai clone.. Danai Gurira...BUT NOT TODAY!
    So I think I'll go chill out, turn the lights down low, think about Delezerai and listen to a little Ron Carter, Sade and Maysa!

PS..........Alfre Woodard, Angela Basset and the most elegant, the most lovely, the most royal........MS. PAMELA GRIER..... (pause and bow) are all..........
    EXCELLENT CHOICES MY GOOD DOCTER.......EXCELLENT CHOICES!!!

Shak
    Last edited by shak7; February 21st, 2018 at 10:44 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Calling professor emeritus Shak (with a nod in the esteemed doctor apenman's direction too!)

I do find myself in wholehearted agreement with the contention that there's nothing quite like a little Hostboard therapy to make one feel whole again. Let's just say that it has been known from time to time to reach the parts that other forms of therapy can't always reach.

I was very interested to read Brother Shak's review of the new Black Panther review which has singlehandedly helped to lift said movie to a 97% Rotten Tomatoes tomatometer rating. I have not managed to catch this movie yet, but I'm very excited about the prospect of watching Black Panther's Biggest Badass, Okoye, in action. I also can't help thinking that if the film was made 30 years ago, Pam Grier would be a natural in the Okoye role.

In the meantime, let's keep taking the therapeeee!!!

Regards,

Rags MA

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Calling professor emeritus Shak (with a nod in the esteemed doctor apenman's direction too!)

I do find myself in wholehearted agreement with the contention that there's nothing quite like a little Hostboard therapy to make one feel whole again. Let's just say that it has been known from time to time to reach the parts that other forms of therapy can't always reach.

I was very interested to read Brother Shak's review of the new Black Panther review which has singlehandedly helped to lift said movie to a 97% Rotten Tomatoes tomatometer rating. I have not managed to catch this movie yet, but I'm very excited about the prospect of watching Black Panther's Biggest Badass, Okoye, in action. I also can't help thinking that if the film was made 30 years ago, Pam Grier would be a natural in the Okoye role.

Regards,

Rags MA
    In a certain sense it is like it has been made decades ago. On the one hand, the positive achievements are undeniable (and finally a movie about positive African imagery with a wider cast than what mainstream African American movies offer) I have two issues. Numero uno, at no point has anybody thought at Marvel Studios, that depicting Wakanda as a hermit kingdom calls for unwanted parallels with North Korea. Issue number two, the all female bodyguard unit. As a catfight fan, it's a huge turnon for me, but as a history buff... Qaddafi called and wants his shtick back. While I wait for it to come out on Blu Ray, I deeply hope that in contrast wit the trailers, such dictatorial elements won't play a big role in the story itself. I loved The Jungle Book as a kid, but I don't forget Kipling was a massive racist, a product of his time. I do laud that the movie is the first mainstream one in the English sphere to feature a Hamlet story with a non-white cast.

Speaking of exploitation, a new Shaft movie comes next year, and it confuses me a bit, Sam Jackson has already played the character, so I hope it's not a reboot (of the 2001 reboot). If you'll excuse me, I've to get to the hotbox with Pam on the Philippines.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post

Regards,

Rags MA

Hey Rags

That part of the Professor Emeritus's Anatomy needs no more therapy! Unless Okoye, placed me under arrest, and the body guards needed to interrogate me and drag me to God knows where, with cuffs, chains, etc. etc. I would need all kinds of therapeeee after that!
    OMG.......where's the herb when you need it?

Shak

HB Forum Owner
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Hey Rags

That part of the Professor Emeritus's Anatomy needs no more therapy! Unless Okoye, placed me under arrest, and the body guards needed to interrogate me and drag me to God knows where, with cuffs, chains, etc. etc. I would need all kinds of therapeeee after that!
    OMG.......where's the herb when you need it?

Shak
    Shak

Not that you necessarily should have, but if you could have torn your eyes away from the lovely Okoye, you might have noticed that Black Panther's mother was...Angela Basset. I just read that.

Ragnar0K,
    Haven't even seen the movie, and I agree with your thoughts on Pam. Although wardrobe might have had to re-fit the top in order to accommodate Pam's ample assets. OMG I'm sweating! Now I got to go re-watch "Jackie Brown."

OK THAT'S IT! I GOT to see this movie! I might even get off my lazy ass and get to an actual theater. My ofice nurse will be sitting next to me of course, closely monitoring my vital signs.

A.P.
    Last edited by apenman; March 23rd, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Calling docter apenman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Shak

Not that you necessisarily should have, but if you could have torn your eyes away from the lovely Okoye, you might have noticed that Black Panther's mother was...Angela Basset. I just read that.

Ragnar0K,
    Haven't even seen the movie, and I agree with your thoughts on Pam. Although wardrobe might have had to re-fit the top in order to accommodate Pam's ample assets. OMG I'm sweating! Now I got to go re-watch "Jackie Brown."

OK THAT'S IT! I GOT to see this movie! I might even get off my lazy ass and get to an actual theater. My ofice nurse will be sitting next to me of course, closely monitoring my vital signs.

A.P.

Hey Doc
    Angela Basset is Phyne-Phyne-Phyne
    BUUUT.................are you sitting down?
    I met her back in the 80's just before she became a big star. I actually was in a movie with her......I played a waiter in a restaurant she was eating in. I was so impressive serving her food, the producers NEVER called me back! Talk about 15 seconds of fame!
    But my favorite Angela Basset movie was "Vampire in Brooklyn" where she co-starred with Eddie Murphy. She became a Vampiress and I damn near lost my lustful mind. The only thing sexier than a chocolate, powerful, bald-headed woman is a Vampiress. Angela Bassets eyes became light, seductive and hypnotic! Her sharp Vampiress teeth accentuated her sexy mouth, with a smile that was evil, wild and predatory. Yo my good DOCTER AP...........I was lost in lust heaven! I know, I have a weakness for dangerous powerful women..........I need Therapy!!!
    OMG...........what if a Vampiress was Bald-Headed???
    I think I'll sit down before I hurt myself.

Shak
    PS..........who's your Office Nurse Doc.................Sister ShaRee Marie???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    In a certain sense it is like it has been made decades ago. On the one hand, the positive achievements are undeniable (and finally a movie about positive African imagery with a wider cast than what mainstream African American movies offer) I have two issues. Numero uno, at no point has anybody thought at Marvel Studios, that depicting Wakanda as a hermit kingdom calls for unwanted parallels with North Korea. Issue number two, the all female bodyguard unit. As a catfight fan, it's a huge turnon for me, but as a history buff... Qaddafi called and wants his shtick back. While I wait for it to come out on Blu Ray, I deeply hope that in contrast wit the trailers, such dictatorial elements won't play a big role in the story itself. I loved The Jungle Book as a kid, but I don't forget Kipling was a massive racist, a product of his time. I do laud that the movie is the first mainstream one in the English sphere to feature a Hamlet story with a non-white cast.

Speaking of exploitation, a new Shaft movie comes next year, and it confuses me a bit, Sam Jackson has already played the character, so I hope it's not a reboot (of the 2001 reboot). If you'll excuse me, I've to get to the hotbox with Pam on the Philippines.

A bald-headed, chocolate and caramel skinned, African, ass-kicking, Female Body Guard unit................................Oh what delightful thoughts I get with that

Shak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast