Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Instagram part 2

Instagram Convention Part 2

It was a beautiful day in Miami. The sun was out and the beach was crawling with tourists and locals walking along South Beach. The convention was taking place next to the walking path. There were 300 of the most popular Instagram models signing autographs and posing with fans. Minijello was plugging one of her sponsors protein drinks. She had on white bikini bottoms and a tan sports bra that was struggling to keep her in but ultimately very conservative. Other models had thongs on and as much cleavage pushed out there as they could muster. Despite the sports bra, Minijello's chest was attracting a lot of attention.

Lauren was having a good time. She had a giant margarita and while she wasn't slurring her speech or stumbling she was a little loose. She loved flaunting what god gave her and liked showing off for her boyfriend, Brian. She was wearing a a black bikini bottom and black top with her cleavage spilling out. "Let's stop by that instagram thing. Let's see who these beautiful people are." As they walked to the back of the convention, which curved around the pool they heard numerous guys murmuring about some girls boobs and they weren't talking about hers. Well, they were after they saw hers. "Looked at how much she's stretching that sports bra man. They're huge" or "she's beyond DD's. I think she's way beyond whatever the fuck comes after that" being murmured as they continued to walk.

"Is some chick with fake tits wowing these morons?" Lauren asked her man. "Looks like it, babe. I think they're shutting up after they see you," he replied. They continued to scan for the owner of these boobs to no avail. Then Brian tapped her on the shoulder. "I found her." Lauren turned to see Jello posing with a female fan. Dwarfing this fitness wannabe with her own enormous chest. A loud male from the audience shouting, "Are they real?!?!" Minijello blushes and sheepishly replies, "well, not that it's anyone's business but they're real... and they're spectacular," getting a laugh from the crowd. "I want to meet her," Lauren said to Brian. They stood in a line that was about 15 people deep. Lauren got more than a few looks from people in and around the line, which she was more than happy to absorb.

She was next in line. "Are you gonna get her to sign something?" Brian asked. "I'm just going to get a picture with her." The man in front of her got his picture and she began to approach Jello's table. Any onlooker from behind Lauren could see Jello's face register the boobs that were making her way towards her. Still sitting behind her table, Jello kind of got a little wide eyed with a smirk as if to recognize another big pair of tits. Lauren confidently approached with her chest swaying side to side looking down at Jello in her chair. "I'm a big fan of yours. Would you mind if we had a picture together?" Lauren asked. "Sounds great," Jello replied while eyeing this new chick's breasts.

The two women placed each others arm around the other and faced the crowd. The men in the audience, now completely behaving like it was Spring Break, all applauded. Brian snapped a few pictures with his phone as the cheering continued and the women giggled. From somewhere in the audience a frat brother started chanting, "Tittyfight, tittyfight, tittyfight" and it caught on. The two girls had different reactions to the chant. Jello awkwardly scanned the audience and Lauren. Lauren just pumped her fist with the beat of the chant while laughing. Jello motioned for them to be quiet. "Calm down weirdos. Not gonna happen," Jello said. "Yea, I don't think she wants any of these," Lauren said half jokingly while removing her arm from around Jello's shoulder and cupping her chest. Lauren slowly started to walk away, guys still half cheering. She regained Brian's hand and began to walk off saying, "they're not that big," while still in earshot of Jello. Lauren turned to see if her smart ass remark was heard by Jello. Indeed it was as Jello was glaring daggers at Lauren and looked down at her own chest in pride and as if to say "fuck you."

lauren.jpgjello.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Instagram part 2

Look forward to the following

Junior Hostboard Member PrinceArjuna332's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pretty good. Will be looking forward for more.

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great start...looking forward to the next chapter!