Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Instagram Convention Part 3

Lauren and Brian were eating dinner in a nice little South Beach restaurant. She now had on some boy shorts and black tank top over her bikini. It was still very obvious to see what kind of curves she had as this tank top was skimpy to say the list. She was sobering up with a few large waters as she didn't want a headache from her day drinking. She finished up her meal and headed to the bathroom to pee. She looked into the bathroom mirror as she readied herself to return to her table when another woman entered the bathroom. Jello walked into the room not expecting to see her new "friend" from earlier. She had changed from earlier and was now wearing a white tank top with a bikini underneath showing huge cleavage and tan workout shorts. Lauren stared into her cleavage for a second and was a little in shock as she didn't remember her showing this much earlier. "Hi, nice to see you again," said Jello. "Hi," Lauren managed to get out.

Jello immediately got into the mirror next to Lauren and started retouching her makeup. They stood there adjusting themselves, neither one sure of what to say. This went on for another 15 seconds or so. Both woman caught each other looking at each others chest. Finally, Jello collected herself and started to walk out. She turned just after passing Lauren and then said, "Hmmmm they're not that big." Lauren half shocked took a second and it finally registered what was said. Right before Jello reached the door Lauren responded answered her with, "what did you say" as she turned to face the other busty brunette. "You heard me, just like I heard you earlier today," Jello shot back and she turned back as well.

"I was drinking and having a good time. Calm down, christ," Lauren said to her as they started to approach one another. "You know you shouldn't have said that shit because I couldn't say anything back, I was working," Jello said. "Ohh yea working. Looked really strenuous. Just putting your tits out there," Lauren replied as a little bit of adrenaline started to get pumping. "You were trying to show your tits to the beach so who are you to talk," Jello said as she adjust her tank top again. "I said what I said and if you can't deal with it I'm sorry," Lauren shot back. "I just want to hear you say my tits are bigger than yours," Jello gave with a smile. "I'm not going to say you have bigger tits than me. I'm not going to lie," Lauren said while eyeing Jello's boobs. "C'mon, you know I'm bigger. Just admit it," Jello returned while eyeing her chest. "No. You're. Fucking. Not." Lauren replied while pushing her chest into Jello's. "Yes. I. Fucking. Am." Jello said and returned with a push of her own. "Do you really want to titfight me, bitch?" asked Lauren. "If you're up for it I am. I have a room across the street," Jello said as she leaned into Lauren's chest. "Fine with me," Lauren agreed while pushing back.

The two women made their way back to the table and grabbed Lauren's boyfriend. She quickly explained what was happening and they followed Jello across the street and made their way into the elevator. Brian had a confused but very interested look on his face as the two women stood on either side of the elevator staring at one another. They walked down the hallway to to room 707 and Jello scanned her card to enter the dimly lit, cold room. "You sure you wanna do this," Jello said as she flipped on the lights and peeled off her tank top revealing an overflowing white bikini top. "Yea, I'm fucking sure," Lauren replied and responded by removing her own tank top. Two huge sets of boobs now stood a foot from one another as Brian grabbed a seat on the couch. "I want your top when I beat you. I'll show you how to fill it out," Jello said arrogantly with a smile. "Fine. When I beat the fuck out of your tits I'm going to take your white one. I could use a new one," Lauren shot back as they inched towards each other.

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Instagram Convention Part 3

Great build-up!

MaskedSuperstar

Dying to know who Lauren is. Thought it might be Lauren Hanley, but she has too many followers.

Junior Hostboard Member CockfightingTitfightfan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I included a picture of her with her face blurred out because I don?t think she wants a lot of attention. I found her via BustyPetite on Reddit. Very busty girl going to school in FL

MaskedSuperstar

I couldn't find her through that, but that's fine. Really interested to see where you go with this.

MaskedSuperstar

Looking forward to more.

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anxiously awaiting Part 4.

Junior Hostboard Member KadencePugh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Convention in Instagram is one of the most lucrative niches in Internet marketing. All because there are no restrictions on sending messages. Secondly, transactions are safer because you communicate with a person who shows that he created the profile yesterday, as there are few subscribers, and it's a fraud. But this problem became easily solved for me with the help of 1394TA. The most convenient service for gaining followers on Instagram. And the price is just the best, I could not find more profitable, at least. Increasing the number of followers will allow you to work more actively and make 35 percent more profit.