Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

A Quiet Affair Part 3

Part 3

That night Maggie made a plan. ?That slut wants to play a game, wants to come to my library and threaten me over some bullshit?. Maggie had not been this angry in a long time, her normal reserved self being left in the dust as she thought of her next move. Then she remembered. Monday the big report was due that Amber wanted an A on. Wayne would definitely have to be at the library Sunday night?that is when she would make a move. What happened after; Maggie was not sure. Something told her Amber would come for her and make due on the implied threats but Maggie would be ready for anything. She dug into her closet pulling out an outfit that she hadn?t worn in a while.

Sunday came quickly and Maggie had not seen Amber since the night a few days later. Maggie wore a shoulder free sundress with a yellow strapless bra that allowed her cleavage to show to nearly its full display. A string white thong was hidden underneath the dress that was basically like floss. Her glasses were off and her hair she decided to let down. When she looked in a mirror, she confirmed, she looked fucking hot and the nerd was going to use her body to lure her trap. To be fair Wayne never had a chance. The minute he walked in his eye?s nearly popped out of his sockets.

?Hey Wayne?, Maggie smiled as he walked up staring right at her jugs. Phase 1 check. Maggie continued, ?I have gotten you a private study room today?as I know you have a lot of work to do?.? She swayed a little bit watching Wayne?s eyes follow.

?Ummmmm? was all Wayne could mutter clearly as his mind was over running. He found his voice, ?I?m sorry Amber came to see you. She demanded and?? Maggie cut him off. ?Don?t worry about it?it was fine? she lied but licking her red lips might have been a tell. Wayne didn?t catch it. She continued before he was able to speak again. ?Well, I don?t want to hold you up?? Maggie let out a small giggle, ?Let me grab you the key.? She turned around and picked it off the key ring but ?accidently? let it slip thru her fingers. The keys hit the floor and Maggie followed making sure the desk covered for her but gave Wayne for the second time in 10 seconds the view of a lifetime. She had straight legged it down and even pulled the dress up slightly. Her long toned muscular legs in full display in the small heels she was wearing. She leaned low enough that Wayne saw just a peak of a white for only a second. She turned back and Wayne?s face was a deep red. She handed him the key and let their fingers touch.

?Have a nice night studying?. Maggie smiled as Wayne walked away in clear discomfort but even as he got to the room, he wasn?t alone at all. Maggie appeared every few minutes ?Checking in? as she kept saying. Wayne hadn?t been able to get a single thing done after almost 3 hours with the redhead?s constant appearance and her suggestive movements and comments.

The hours ticked by and Wayne had still not started. He looked up at the clock and then to Maggie who right on schedule appeared, boobs jiggling and legs defined. ?Maggie I really need to start or there is no way I can finish this paper.? He stated finally looking away and down to the paper.

Maggie knew she was close to getting her victory and if all Wayne needed was a bit more distraction to get her over the finish line. ?I understand Wayne?.but how about instead of you working on that, I work on you?, she said seductively. Maggie closed the door behind and locked it. She also lowered the blinds even though she had already cleared the library out. She turned back and made her way over to Wayne moving in a slow dance like walk.

Maggie drooped to her knees when she reached Wayne. She slowly removed Wayne?s pants keeping her eyes on Wayne. Her teasing had already done its work as he was erect. She also glanced at the papers on the desk and was thrilled to see them all blank. Her distractions had worked. She began with a long lick up and down the dick grinning as he groaned. She began using her normal tactics with small sucks and slight rubbing and kept this up as it heated up in the room.

?How does that feel sweetie??, Maggie asked using her hands up and down the shaft.

?Good.? Wayne responded but that was it. Maggie?s eyes narrowed. She knew she was being compared to Amber and her mind flashed back to what Wayne had mentioned about sloppy. She had to make sure that it was better than Ambers? or Wayne would finish the work and run back to the blonde bitch. Maggie started making as much saliva as possible and began covering his whole dick and balls. In an instant she got the reaction she wanted. Wayne started to moan with his eyes close. Maggie?s lips were covered in spit strings connecting to the dick as she went in faster and harder. She also lowered her dress and strapless bra bringing out her humongous tits.

?Hey Wayneee, you said you liked sloppy big tit blowjobs right?? Maggie asked coolly. She began to use her big weapons as she enclosed his tick in her tit flesh. Wayne?s mind was going crazy. Every time Maggie stopped using her tits for a second, she would go in with her mouth deep throating for a second; Wayne could see her large heart shaped ass. Her dress had hiked up and the white string floss gave an extra surge to Wayne. The blowjob lasted a good time as Maggie would back off if Wayne got close. ?This girl is as good as Amber??, was Wayne?s last thought as Maggie glanced at the clock and decided it was time. She used her tits and crushed his dick?s head. He began to cum with the first shot hitting Maggie?s tits before she enclosed her lips around it keeping eye contact as Wayne tried to watch. She gave a good suck and emptied the man?s balls swallowing the load. Maggie separated from Wayne rubbing the one string of cum around her tits before pulling up her bra and dress.

?How was that?? Maggie said with a bit of flirty intent. Wayne struggled to answer at first but found his voice.

?Amazing.? He stated still breathing heavy.

?Best you ever had?? Maggie asked trying to keep the seriousness out of her voice.

?Honestly, I think it was?I mean you and Amber are so close in skill and, I can?t believe I?m saying this but body. Holy shit Maggie your fucking body is insane, how the fuck do you hide it so well??

Maggie fake smiled at the boy slightly annoyed that Amber?s name came up in skill next to hers. She should have expected it but it did confirm how dirty and sexually skilled the blonde was.

?Oh you know, like I said. The best girls keep it hidden?. Maggie said still thinking about Amber?s skill with a blowjob compared to what she just did. An image flashed in her head of punk girl and her staring across a dick at each other before they worked the dick between them, competing to see who was better. Trading the dick back and forth seeing who can go deeper and make it wetter. Strings of spit connecting their lips to the dick but one think string of spit connected their lips from their accidental contact as they traded wrapping their mouth?s on the dick staring into each other?s eyes. Both ready to smash their tits into the other girl to force her off making the loser watch as the winner claimed the cum.

Suddenly the clock rang and the library was closing snapping Maggie back to reality. Maggie looked at Wayne expecting him to panic but surprisingly he looked pretty calm. ?Looks like you didn?t get your work done?? Maggie said unable to keep the smile of her face while sitting down next to him just as he stood pulling up his pants and starting to pack up.

?Yeah for some reason I don?t care as much now about that? His dick limp, he continued ?if Amber fails that?s her problem. You were right there are girls just as hot as her?, he said smiling but continuing. ?She is gonna be so pissed though and I don?t know what I am going to tell her.? He had finished backing and Maggie got in front of him.

She looked up slightly at him and in a serous voice, ?Tell her exactly what happened here?every detail and the exact reason you didn?t get her work done?especially who was better?. She stated looking directly in the eye of the boy.

Wayne looked surprised but decided not to question it. ?If that?s what you want?I am sure she will come for you?? he stated.

She smiled. ?That?s what I want?, Maggie stated with a glint in her eye but in such a serious tone that Wayne only nodded.

As Wayne left the library he had already sent the text to Amber to call him. He thought about what could happen between Maggie and Amber but decided it didn?t matter. He was going to stay out of it. ?Those two big titted sluts can deal with their own stuff?. He had gotten two of the best blowjobs of his life though he honestly wasn?t sure who was better which would probably piss Amber off as it did Maggie. He also couldn?t help about how similar Maggie and Amber were when it came to getting what they want and how far they would go. Little did Wayne know the about the battle he had set in motion.

Maggie was feeling pretty confident the next day but and for once she didn?t have to work. She had thought about going in just to see if Wayne appeared for some more, but decided to enjoy her day off and just use the memory as victory. She relaxed and did a light workout before letting the rest of the day slip by and in a second it was Tuesday. She felt even more confident (which she didn?t think was possible) She decided to wear another sundress because maybe Wayne would show up again and she could play with his dick or she would flirt with some men. Hell, for any reason maybe she just wanted to have fun and let her hidden wild side out at the bars that night. The wallflower nerd had to take a backseat for a little bit. Though for some reason she didn?t think of Amber as she picked her outfit. She picked out a bright red sundress that this time had straps which let her pick out a more fancy bra and?.she thought for a second ?Yeah a thong is a good choice?. She didn?t have many after using her sting white one but she found the one she wanted. It wasn?t a string but more of a high waist panties thong that covered more of her lower back than her big ass and definitely left her huge cheeks uncovered while it came together at top of the crack and disappeared down cheeks. The red cloth string went to the front as it rode lower there covering just a millimeter above her pussy. She also picked up her fancy matching red bra that had the red straps and an exotic design. It had been a long time since she had worn these, she checked the mirror. ?Damn, should I really wear this with this dress?? She decided yes put on a little makeup, and headed to the library.

When she arrived at the desk mid-day there was a small note with her name on it.

?Hey Mags! Some woman came looking for you late night yesterday saying you had a tutor appoint with her. Are you tutoring now? I told her to come in today to meet up. Sorry I didn?t text my phone isn?t working. Have a great shift.?

Sarah.

Maggie felt her pulse speed up every word. She knew this was Amber. The blonde knew Maggie would be here and the woman was coming for her tonight.

?Fuck, I don?t have a change of clothes, why did I not think of that!? Maggie pondered knowing she would have to face the punk woman in her red sundress she had worn today but then she thought it was fine. If it did come to blows then at least the flowing dress would give her some mobility. She looked up at the clock and realized it was going to be a long day waiting.

Wayne normally showed up at 5, but at that time no one entered the library. Maggie sighed. That was the clear final sign. At 7 the library had emptied and Maggie decided to close everything except the front door. She looked into one of the mirrors around and took a good look at her body happy on how fucking hot she looked and for some reason that meant a lot as she knew Amber was on her way.

At 8 Maggie was sitting at the desk an open book in her hand but she was not reading; just waiting. She heard the door open and close. She looked up already knowing who it was as she heard the distinctive clicks of heels. Amber was approaching a look of fury on her face. Amber saw the nerd and a small grin came over her face. Amber looked like she had been planning on going to a concert and looked smoking. The punk girl had on a very short plaid skirt dark red and black skirt with a white tank top that hung low allowing the top of her bright pink bra to show with a deadly amount of cleavage that matched Maggie?s dress. By just the top of the bra you could tell it was a nicer type of bra and the color matched both her lips and hair streaks. Her high heel black boots went to the mid caf? that gave the distinctive click that made Maggie?s skin crawl.

The girl was chewing gum and as she got closer Maggie put down her book and stood up. She wasn?t going to move around the desk and nothing was said until Amber made it to the front. The blonde put her hands on the desk much like their second meeting but this time the redhead took the same pose leaning forward. Their faces closer than their bodies but both girls were showing their own monstrous cleavage as a clear power pose. They locked eyes after glancing down at her opponent?s mammeries. They held the eye contact for only a few seconds before Amber began speaking.

?You know why I am here right?? Amber said barley able to suppress her anger.

Maggie gave her a sarcastic tone back ?To rent out a book or return one you destroyed?? she said as the tension continued to mount.

Amber gave her a fake smile, ?No not today, I am here to return something, but not that.? She stood up to her full height and Maggie moved to match. She continued, ?I am here to return a slut who messed with my life to her place?. She began to make her way around the desk but unlike last time Maggie moved in the same direction heading for an aggressive collision. They both stopped an inch before their chests would have met. Maggie?s bright red sundress confirmed to go down to the same length as Amber?s skirt. They stood at the exact same height with the heels giving them an extra two inches.

?Well then I hope you are ready for a challenge because I?m not going anywhere? Maggie stated boldly flashing her teeth. Amber just smiled back.

SMACK. In a fluid like motion Amber had quickly and powerfully slapped Maggie right across her face. The sound resonated throughout the library as Maggie stumbled back on her heels. Her cheek in stung like fire.

?Hope you are ready for a lot of that?. Amber advanced toward Maggie who seemed to not be looking. She reached for her red hair to pull her face toward her but Maggie recovered quicker than she anticipated.

SMACK. Amber fell back her own cheek now on fire as Maggie finished feigning her hurt and had slapped Amber as hard as she could back. Amber had stepped back rubbing her cheek but Maggie didn?t advance on her.

?I am more than ready to deal with you bitch, come on.? The redhead stated enjoying watching Amber fall back.

Maggie turned and started to walk quickly away from the desk heading deeper into the library going away from the front door and the windows. Her heels clicking and her cheek still slightly stinging. Amber had quickly recovered and was fast on her tracks. 4 sets of clicks as Amber persuaded her opponent?s curly red hair. Maggie found herself swaying her hips and her ass so much that her dress would almost flow high enough to show the lower part of her ass; now taunting the blonde as the blonde had done a few days before. Amber watched Maggie?s ass intensely angrier than ever that the nerd would dare sway her red dress covered ass at her when Amber knew her owns was so much firmer, rounder, fatter and stronger. But Amber found herself swaying her own hips in a similar fashion as she followed the redhead. She could tell the freckled bitch was not running from her?she was leading her somewhere away from the front. ?Fine, this bitch was to go somewhere more private, where I can really fuck her up? was her thought. Maggie was thinking the exact same thing as she led Amber into the back of the library the ass taunting continuing the whole walk. The librarian had not had time to setup any of the rooms for what she and Amber were going to do to each other but she did know one place that might work.

---------------------------------------To be continued

Thank you all for the comments and likes as they def motivate me sometimes haha. Sorry I don't respond to PMs much. I promise the fight really reallllllly begins next part so there is that. Also I want to bring up a Cold Chill as a few people have asked. I can't promise when it will get done but after this story I will look into working on that one, but again I am not sure when that will happen.

Yikes I don't normally write this much here but yeah next part will honestly be pretty soon...I think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: A Quiet Affair Part 3

Dear King,

Another absolutely fantastic build up and a really promising start to the real fight that we (I) have been waiting for with bated breath! Great work!

i was re-reading some of your other work the other day ("The 14th Floor", "The Sorority House") and you have a real gift for writing these kind of stories and giving your readers a really wonderful, detailed account of what happens when the women in your stories match tits and pussies, so I have high hopes for whatever Maggie and Amber are about to do to each other! I sincerely hope we don't have to wait too long for the next part. I'll be checking the board regularly in the hopes that the newest part is up!

Re: A Cold Chill: it would be nice for you to finish it, but please don't feel any pressure. I know what it is like to have an unfinished story hanging around. If you can finish it, great; if not, let it go and move on with the stories that really inspire you.

Looking forward to the next part of "A Quiet Affair." Great work!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So this is embarrassing because I wish to avoid both repeating myself or to come off as weird, but this is type of stuff I want to see in story sections. I've read a similar story today (then again a setting and a stereotype is expected to have a similar outcome) but in contrast to that, yours has the hallmarks of an author doing their homework on female psychology.

What I've especially liked in this episode is Maggie's fantasy sequence about literally directly competing below the belt, which is what it is, a desire not meant to become reality, a lesson I learned the hard way as a young adult. Let a girl do her thing and she just may surprise you by doing more than what you expect but only if we accept that our desires do amount to, but not equal of what we get in real life. The addition of freckles has simply taunted me, luckily my similar character isn't in fetish so there won't be any collision.

I am humbly imploring to remain on course with choosing quality over quickness and look forward to the next installment.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Junior Hostboard Member xiaowaojianghu's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marvelous!
    I really enjoy the description of feminine psychology and personality in your work, by taking 3 chapters to land a great build up, it appears more realistic than making these big-titted girls mach up their tits from the beginning as if they are born knowing how to fight.
    Like I've read somewhere else before, someone said the build up is the best part of a story. The fight can only be hotter when there are logical reasons underlying.
    Thank you for your patience to make this happen!

Senior Hostboard Member
    A Quiet Affair Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love the way Wayne compared the women's tit fucks and blow job skills - cool.
    And that Maggie is talking trash right back at Amber now - hot.
    With those slaps they gave one another was like a hand shake saying - lets get it on.
    The 4 clicks as both women walk towards their battle ground - nice touch.
    And with both girls swaying their ass's as they walked -wow.

Love'n this story, so, so much. Thanks.

HB Forum Owner
    A Quiet Affair Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

King,

Like everyone else, I am REALLY enjoying the tease of the build up that you are creating here. With each chapter I'm moving closer to the edge of my seat. Also, the way that you are delving into the minds and "psychology" of each of your characters-even Wayne-is very enjoyable.

I'm already creating my own mental images of how these two tantalizing women will do "battle" with each other. But I'm sure that you have some nice surprises in store for us!

NICE WORK!

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good work. The build up of this particular series is very interesting. Well now that it's over and real fight will start i am very eager to see how it turns out. The best thing in this series is that both the contenders match each other perfectly. Making the fight very intense and unpredictable. I hope to read the part 4 of it very soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great build-up and story!

Can't wait for part 4.