Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Tangle in Tuscany is the first story in a new series I've been developing. Tales of sexy, buxom young women who live to fight for kicks, glory, and, well... plenty of prize money. Set during the 1960s heyday of the apartment wrestling movement to provide a suitably retro feel, the complete story, with original commissioned artwork, will be available at a later date. Check out my DA page for art samples... Excalib | DeviantArt

Apartment wrestlers, also known as "session wrestlers", or "private wrestlers", wrestle an opponent as a service, for money, in a private setting. Although many clients pay to watch such matches, some partake in private wrestling matches themselves for the athletic challenge. Whether they enjoy watching others wrestle, or taking part themselves, most clients engage private wrestlers to pursue a form of sexual fantasy, often fulfilling a desire for domination or submission.

B]Links to other instalments:
    [/B]
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 1
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Tangle in Tuscany: an apartment wrestling classic! Part 2

To describe Vanessa King as a society girl fallen on hard times might have seemed unfair but such was the nature of the gossip circulating in fashionable Kensington circles immediately before the young debutante's career took an unexpected turn. Born and raised in Ealing, London's 'Queen of the Suburbs', the precocious blonde failed to derive much benefit from a private education, proving more adept at turning young men's heads than churning out good exam results. As Vanessa grew voluptuous in her teens her early interest in ballet fizzled out, then the 'Swinging Sixties' liberated her entirely as she moved out of her parents’ home never to return. A string of disastrous relationships followed, culminating in a brief fling with the disinherited son of a baronet who specialized in procuring beautiful young ladies for wealthy clients. Despite her ongoing financial difficulties, Vanessa was not the type to consider sleeping with strangers for money. But she needn't have worried, as Albert Henry Debrett Montgomery turned out to be a pimp of a different kind: an impresario and promoter of London's burgeoning apartment wrestling scene.

Having excelled at sports during her otherwise unexceptional school days, Vanessa remained a very physical, competitive young lady, and quickly discovered that she was a natural in her new vocation. After a string of close defeats at the hands of more experienced opponents, the ambitious blonde found a mentor in June Archer, a veteran brunette several years older than herself, and the two women grew very close while June trained Vanessa to wrestle like a pro. Buoyed by her new skills, the beautiful blonde dispatched her next opponent with ease, gaining a reputation on the London circuit that meant she was soon never short of sponsors and offers to fight. The money was good, and so, finally, was her love life: having discovered the thrill of wrestling attractive women, Vanessa also learned the side her bread was buttered on as she and June began to enjoy intimate, protracted wrestling sessions in bed together.

----oOo----

After recharging their glasses with fine vermouth, the matinee idol Antonio Russo and his lover, the starlet Gina Bartelli, announce they’re ready and both fighters receive the call. Vanessa is let into the room first, turning abruptly as Victoria follows her in, both women’s hackles rising quickly as they look each other up and down. Oddly enough, both feel repelled and attracted to each other simultaneously: two beautiful, voluptuous young women, one blonde, one dark-haired; eyes glinting cat hate at each other.

“Remember ladies, a good show!” Sylvia Caproni’s voice chimes in musically before the heavy door swings shut and locks with a decisive click.

Remaining silent as instructed, the fighters let their roving eyes explore the windowless, white-walled room, noting the faint indentations where furniture has been removed; the plush grey carpet soft under their feet; the gentle humming of the air conditioning grille high on the wall; the faintly acrid odour that all apartment wrestling rooms seem to share. Their eyes stray to the mirror wall opposite, straining to make out something of the room beyond. But the wall refuses to divulge its secrets, and they decide at that moment to forget the audience behind it and concentrate on winning the fight instead: that way, they’ll put on a good show regardless. Facing each other again, they start to undress with a feigned nonchalance that belies their rapidly beating pulses and quickening breaths.

Keeping her eyes on her opponent, Victoria kicks off her heels and loosens the straps of her lime green dress, pulling it over her head to reveal a lithe, voluptuous body with a perfect light olive skin tone. Vanessa meanwhile unzips the back of her dress and shimmies out, casting the expensive fabric aside casually. The English woman is as lissom as her opponent, and her creamy complexion contrasts alluringly with Victoria’s. Finally, the women remove their garter belts and stockings to stand facing each other in their lingerie: pearl-white for Vanessa; plain black for Victoria. Physically, they’re closely matched – similar in height, curvy and big-breasted, the dark-haired woman possibly a few pounds heavier than the blonde.

The wrestlers begin circling warily waiting impatiently for the signal, bare feet padding soundlessly on the thick pile carpet. As the seconds become minutes the beautiful young adversaries continue to pace the room like alley cats with all their feline pride and animosity on display. When the buzzer finally sounds they can hold back no longer, eyes narrowing as they turn to face each other, sensuous bodies tensing up for the fight of their lives.

“Now whore, show me what you’ve got,” Vanessa hisses as they close in, Victoria’s dark eyes blazing as she retorts in accented English: “More'n you can handle, puta.”

Bare flesh slams on flesh as they tussle aggressively, hands raised high, fingers interlocking, struggling to get the initial measure of each other. Then, as neither gives way, Vanessa breaks free and lunges at Victoria, fingers clawing at her adversary’s dark locks with a frustrated cry. The enraged Spanish fighter sinks both hands into her opponent’s hair in retaliation, gasping as they bend each other double, feet shuffling on the carpet, fighting to keep their balance. Eventually the dark-haired woman comes out on top, taking the blonde backwards in a strong headlock; forcing her struggling opponent towards the wall behind. “Oooouff!” Vanessa groans as her back slams into the solid surface; their shapely bodies quickly moulding as her rival presses into her hungrily.

“Fucking bitch!” The frantic struggle is briefly deadlocked until the Englishwoman manages to push off the wall strongly, hooking a leg behind her opponent’s calf to send them both crashing to the floor.

Landing on top with enough force to wind her opponent Vanessa digs a knee into Victoria’s crotch, locking an arm around the dark-haired woman’s neck to immobilize her. Evidencing honed cat-fighting skills, the blonde presses her palm hard against her rival’s face, securing a vicious hand-smother. Although her mouth and nose aren’t entirely sealed, the Spanish fighter is soon writhing and gasping for air, as her opponent starts to dominate her. “Try this bitch!” Vanessa grunts, trading the smother for a body scissors applied high across the Spanish woman’s chest.

Aiiiee! co?o!” Victoria’s head shoots back in anguish, her hands fighting to prise Vanessa’s thighs apart as her torso is compressed mercilessly. The blonde knows the hold can convert to a submission opportunity if she can trap the other woman’s neck between her thighs and squeeze hard enough. Victoria understands the danger only too well and begins twisting and bridging hard in a bid to escape. Struggling to remain on top of her bucking bronco, Vanessa swears as she is catapulted forward with enough force to graze her chin on the carpet. Victoria rolls clear with a relieved sigh, rising to her knees as they pull apart for a moment to lick their first wounds.

“Lucky slut - I had you there!” the Englishwoman taunts.

“Ahhh… that’s such a damn lie!” But the Spanish woman realizes the time is right as she reaches behind to release the clasp of her bra, letting her pendulous breasts swing free. “What’s wrong, inglesa?” she arches her eyebrows with a provocative smile. “My big chichis scare you, huh?”

Accepting the challenge with a confident smile, Vanessa swiftly discards her bra in turn, letting her own prodigious mammaries tumble out. “I’ll see your scrawny bags and raise you a better pair…”

?Venga! puta, mine will defeat yours!”

“Come and get it slut!”

Eyes blazing furiously, they leap to their feet and rush forward as one, bringing their heavy breasts together with a resoundingly meaty slap. Each fighter groans lasciviously, gripping her opponent tightly by the hair as they recoil before slamming together, again... and again, feeling the first flushes of sensual pain pulse in their rapidly swelling boobs…

End of Part 2
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 6th, 2018 at 10:23 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Oooh, excellent stuff - even if you did cut the chapter off at the worst possible moment, lol! It's become something of a tradition now, I suppose... As a fan of both curvaceous women and wrestling, I really like the concept!

The characters' back stories are very good as well, as are their physical descriptions. Still, there is one tiny thing I'd love to see get more attention: comparisons. While Vanessa and Victoria apparently have very similar figures, it's probably safe to assume we'll be seeing lots of other match-ups in the future? As many of you know, I'm personally a complete sucker for variety, and would love to read about women of different heights, weights, body shapes, fitness levels and boob sizes/firmnesses facing off against each other. The short line about the Spanish brunette being perhaps a bit heavier was a very welcome mention, but what about their boobs!?! Roughly the same size, apparently, but are they identical in shape... or is one pair perhaps just a hint perkier, fuller, jigglier or more pendulous than the other? I want even more details, man!

Sorry to nitpick, but your story has so much promise and potential that I just can't help it! Some say that 'less is more', but for me, that doesn't apply to descriptions any more than it does to female curves, lol.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Oooh, excellent stuff - even if you did cut the chapter off at the worst possible moment, lol! It's become something of a tradition now, I suppose... As a fan of both curvaceous women and wrestling, I really like the concept!

The characters' back stories are very good as well, as are their physical descriptions. Still, there is one tiny thing I'd love to see get more attention: comparisons. While Vanessa and Victoria apparently have very similar figures, it's probably safe to assume we'll be seeing lots of other match-ups in the future? As many of you know, I'm personally a complete sucker for variety, and would love to read about women of different heights, weights, body shapes, fitness levels and boob sizes/firmnesses facing off against each other. The short line about the Spanish brunette being perhaps a bit heavier was a very welcome mention, but what about their boobs!?! Roughly the same size, apparently, but are they identical in shape... or is one pair perhaps just a hint perkier, fuller, jigglier or more pendulous than the other? I want even more details, man!

Sorry to nitpick, but your story has so much promise and potential that I just can't help it! Some say that 'less is more', but for me, that doesn't apply to descriptions any more than it does to female curves, lol.
    Hey Augs,

Glad you like the concept and stuff and you certainly make some interesting points about physical comparisons. Guess I'm leaving too much to your fevered imagination, huh?

Actually, thinking about it, the story is intended to go along with some artwork I've already commissioned so I may already be seeing more in my own mind's eye than a reading of the text makes possible. Hmmm... while I can't promise to get up to Augur levels of boob description we'll have to see what we can do in the next couple of episodes...

Rags

HB Forum Owner
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Rags my friend,

Listen, I don't want to sound like a complainer here, but allow me to grouse if I might.

Augur's very astute commentary here was almost as long as this entire chapter! Dammit man! I (and apparently so does Augur) need MORE! More screaming, angry women...more bras being torn off, more boobs colliding, more rollin' and rasslin' and, (dare I ask?) MORE WORDS!

Next thing I know, you'll be posting a 55 word chapter!!! I've written disclaimers longer than that! Think BIG man! The 20,000 word chapter IS out there and it's within your grasp!

Once again, NICE WORK!

A.P.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hey Augs,

Glad you like the concept and stuff and you certainly make some interesting points about physical comparisons. Guess I'm leaving too much to your fevered imagination, huh?

Actually, thinking about it, the story is intended to go along with some artwork I've already commissioned so I may already be seeing more in my own mind's eye than a reading of the text makes possible. Hmmm... while I can't promise to get up to Augur levels of boob description we'll have to see what we can do in the next couple of episodes...

Rags
    Ah, well that makes sense! Having a photo/drawing as reference will of course make one less inclined to describe the characters in close detail - and lessen the reader's need for such descriptions. But please, do try to provide us with at least one or the other!

And regarding Apenman's point, I can only agree wholeheartedly. Less is not more. In fact, you'll be shocked to find out that more is more.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Rags my friend,

Listen, I don't want to sound like a complainer here, but allow me to grouse if I might.

Augur's very astute commentary here was almost as long as this entire chapter! Dammit man! I (and apparently so does Augur) need MORE! More screaming, angry women...more bras being torn off, more boobs colliding, more rollin' and rasslin' and, (dare I ask?) MORE WORDS!

Next thing I know, you'll be posting a 55 word chapter!!! I've written disclaimers longer than that! Think BIG man! The 20,000 word chapter IS out there and it's within your grasp!

Once again, NICE WORK!

A.P.

Gosh A.P. ,

Its real nice to know that eminent colleagues like Augs and your good self have got my back with this evolving little tale!

Remarkably enough, a word count has revealed that BSQ (my maiden opus if you will) now weighs in at north of 90,000 words: that's enough to fill three novellas, or a 440 page novel. So, guess it could be argued that 'Rags the tortoise' gets there in the end, with plenty of boobs and other stuff colliding on the way! We'll see what can be done, but perhaps it just takes me more episodes than you pumped-up-on-steroids types, lol.

R

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Ah, well that makes sense! Having a photo/drawing as reference will of course make one less inclined to describe the characters in close detail - and lessen the reader's need for such descriptions. But please, do try to provide us with at least one or the other!

And regarding Apenman's point, I can only agree wholeheartedly. Less is not more. In fact, you'll be shocked to find out that more is more.
    Well, now I feel kinda guilty about hoarding my reference images . They are viewable on my DA page as stated at the top of the post and HB supports such small file sizes that you lose a lot in translation but I'll put one or two in if the data limit allows...

Well the data limit wouldn't let me load so here's a link:

Amazons of Mars: Photo
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 3rd, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DAMN RAGS

Big Breast collision and to be continued!

THAT'S COLD MAN!

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    DAMN RAGS

Big Breast collision and to be continued!

THAT'S COLD MAN!

Shak
    Shak, my man!

I know there are esteemed colleagues round these parts that seem to think I might have made a bit of a boob with the pacing of this serialisation, even made myself look like a bit of a tit perhaps?! But I'm jes' hopin', prayin' that if a bosom buddy like y'self can stay the distance there will be many happy MAMMARIES to come!

So, there's really no need to get too melon-choly or make mountains outa milk factories, Ragsy's got a handle on this stacked story - just wait and see!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Shak, my man!

I know there are esteemed colleagues round these parts that seem to think I might have made a bit of a boob with the pacing of this serialisation, even made myself look like a bit of a tit perhaps?! But I'm jes' hopin', prayin' that if a bosom buddy like y'self can stay the distance there will be many happy MAMMARIES to come!

So, there's really no need to get too melon-choly or make mountains outa milk factories, Ragsy's got a handle on this stacked story - just wait and see!

THE MAN'S A POET, NOW EVERYBODY KNOW IT!!!
    Point taken Rags......let the titillation continue!!!

Shak