Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Gina gets her own story line............good.............let the mind games begin!
    Also I love how you are trying to capture the ethnicity and social distinctiveness of each nationality. It's important to make it seem like we are really listening to an Italian or an Englishmen or Spanish. The essence of the journey is to make us feel like we are in the country of the person doing the talking. I know how difficult that can be, since you have to capture the subtleties and core of their soul, their mind, feelings, speech patterns and rhythms, then put it in the written word. The Characters have to become people you know!

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thanks, and of course we always miss you when you're not here, especially to stamp the Augur seal of approval, chuckle And I tried hard to put some qualitative stuff into the descriptions as I don't always like to give one gal too much of a 'natural' advantage. As I'd missed the opportunity at the start, my brainwave was to let Gina do a 3rd person comparison of both ladies tetazas which I though worked even better than putting the job in the hands of the narrator.

Rags
    Indeed, matches where the result remains in doubt right up to the end are always the most exciting! But there's no reason why even highly detailed descriptions need to reveal an overall advantage. A woman can have a slightly larger, heavier or ampler pair than her opponent, and still not hold any real edge in the fight. Her rival's breasts could well be a hint firmer, perkier, less jiggly or just hold their shape better! Incidentally, one of my favourite match-ups is a hefty, mature and perhaps a tad pendulous pair of jugs slugging it out with a young, pert and extremely dense - but at the same time less weighty - rack. In that scenario, each set has their own strengths and weaknesses. Different doesn't have to be better!

And I agree, having a third party make the assessments worked very well!

Looking forward to Part 4,
    Augs

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Gina gets her own story line............good.............let the mind games begin!
    Also I love how you are trying to capture the ethnicity and social distinctiveness of each nationality. It's important to make it seem like we are really listening to an Italian or an Englishmen or Spanish. The essence of the journey is to make us feel like we are in the country of the person doing the talking. I know how difficult that can be, since you have to capture the subtleties and core of their soul, their mind, feelings, speech patterns and rhythms, then put it in the written word. The Characters have to become people you know!

Shak
    Shak,

Thanks for the support, and you've hit the nail on the head exactly: its that distinctiveness and their feelings, what's going on in their mind, that interests me especially and drives my writing along. I'll be trying to develop this so that we know the characters even better as we go!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Indeed, matches where the result remains in doubt right up to the end are always the most exciting! But there's no reason why even highly detailed descriptions need to reveal an overall advantage. A woman can have a slightly larger, heavier or ampler pair than her opponent, and still not hold any real edge in the fight. Her rival's breasts could well be a hint firmer, perkier, less jiggly or just hold their shape better! Incidentally, one of my favourite match-ups is a hefty, mature and perhaps a tad pendulous pair of jugs slugging it out with a young, pert and extremely dense - but at the same time less weighty - rack. In that scenario, each set has their own strengths and weaknesses. Different doesn't have to be better!

And I agree, having a third party make the assessments worked very well!

Looking forward to Part 4,
    Augs
    Thank you brother Augs,
    I find myself in agreement with every point you make here, and your titfight academy series certainly provides a masterclass in all the different permutations that are possible, which I dip into regularly for inspiration! Dammit though, I'm just hooked on the idea of similar-sized women duking it out with similar-sized boobs and need to learn to diversify and get out more. Nurse, where are my meds? NURSE?!?

Rags

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thank you brother Augs,
    I find myself in agreement with every point you make here, and your titfight academy series certainly provides a masterclass in all the different permutations that are possible, which I dip into regularly for inspiration! Dammit though, I'm just hooked on the idea of similar-sized women duking it out with similar-sized boobs and need to learn to diversify and get out more. Nurse, where are my meds? NURSE?!?

Rags
    Similar-sized or completely identical boobs? There's a difference, you know!

Size disparities can be rather minute, and even if there's really zero perceptible 'cleavage' in sheer mass or volume, do the women's racks have to be of exactly the same shape? Couldn't one pair be just a hint rounder, or more conical, have a tiny bit more visible hang, wobble and bounce more enticingly etc. With the exception of some twins, humans have a huge degree of variation, and carbon copy bodies are exceedingly rare. If you can't see a difference between girl A and girl B (or their breasts), the odds are you're simply not looking closely enough!

Okay, that ought to be enough rambling for now... If you see that nurse, Rags, be a good chap and send her my way. I'm fresh out of pills!

Boob-lover extraordinaire,
    Self-proclaimed connoisseur of big titties,
    President of International Boob Admirers' Society,
    Augur
    Last edited by Augur; April 9th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Similar-sized or completely identical boobs? There's a difference, you know!

Size disparities can be rather minute, and even if there's really zero perceptible 'cleavage' in sheer mass or volume, do the women's racks have to be of exactly the same shape? Couldn't one pair be just a hint rounder, or more conical, have a tiny bit more visible hang, wobble and bounce more enticingly etc. With the exception of some twins, humans have a huge degree of variation, and carbon copy bodies are exceedingly rare. If you can't see a difference between girl A and girl B (or their breasts), the odds are you're simply not looking closely enough!

Okay, that ought to be enough rambling for now... If you see that nurse, Rags, be a good chap and send her my way. I'm fresh out of pills!

Boob-lover extraordinaire,
    Self-proclaimed connoisseur of big titties,
    President of International Boob Admirers' Society,
    Augur
    So, that's my Debbie Downer moment, since said variations are also attributable to a simple fact of bras not being designed and manufactured for comfort, but our viewing pleasure (our is to mean here anyone who finds adult women attractive). As such, the shape is influenced by the customer's knowledge (it's baffling just how many women buy the wrong cup size or are content with a wrong one), ability and willingness to find one that fits, not to mention how one breast is smaller than the other, so my vote on identical goes to the identical numbers in the cosmetic surgeon's phone address. Speaking of DD, I just watched the most recent SNL and I laughed my a** off at the sincerity of how women actually use leggings compared to us thinking they use it.

Also, the meds are with the chief and he's still on the loose from Ratchet.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    So, that's my Debbie Downer moment, since said variations are also attributable to a simple fact of bras not being designed and manufactured for comfort, but our viewing pleasure (our is to mean here anyone who finds adult women attractive). As such, the shape is influenced by the customer's knowledge (it's baffling just how many women buy the wrong cup size or are content with a wrong one), ability and willingness to find one that fits, not to mention how one breast is smaller than the other, so my vote on identical goes to the identical numbers in the cosmetic surgeon's phone address. Speaking of DD, I just watched the most recent SNL and I laughed my a** off at the sincerity of how women actually use leggings compared to us thinking they use it.

Also, the meds are with the chief and he's still on the loose from Ratchet.
    That's an excellent point, catfightlover - not only are the breasts of two women never identical, but even the boobs of one woman always have some differences between them! Often they're too minor to spot with a naked eye, but even so, there's always some variation!

Brassieres and other pieces of clothing of course complicate things further. Which is why I encourage women to forego such abominations entirely!

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's an excellent point, catfightlover - not only are the breasts of two women never identical, but even the boobs of one woman always have some differences between them! Often they're too minor to spot with a naked eye, but even so, there's always some variation!

Brassieres and other pieces of clothing of course complicate things further. Which is why I encourage women to forego such abominations entirely!
    While undoubtedly such a proposed move is in our lecherous favor, it's also helpful to women as loosened wiring can cause some serious damage, and that's after they stopped using whale bones (now's the time for you to imagine the same whale bone was used in gentlemen's fashion to hold up the neck of shirts, and yet neither relevant Assassin's Creed offers such a kill). It's an ongoing debate whether it's external influence, internal insecurity or a mixture of both, that leads women wanting body modification, including matching breast size and shape. Nonetheless, I live for moments like Miranda's standup (Ragnar0k should know who I mean) when she jokes about sleeping naked and her big boobs clap each other as she turns. Reminds of my last long term ex, a plenty mean spirited woman (but the proud owner of a massive urge to fight) who likes to demean other woman with bigger breasts by loudly proclaiming the embarrassing effect of boobsweat.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12