Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Well, I've been working flat out to release part 3 in time for the weekend, and hope folks will appreciate that I managed to at least match the word count in my previous post!

Oh, and apologies to native Italian and Spanish speakers if I've managed to mangle your beautiful languages anywhere: I'm not that proficient, and my regular proof reader's gone missing in action it seems...

Links to previous instalments:

Tangle in Tuscany Part 1
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Tangle in Tuscany is the first story in a new series I've been developing. Tales of sexy, buxom young women who live to fight for kicks, glory, and, well... plenty of prize money. Set during the 1960s heyday of the apartment wrestling movement to provide a suitably retro feel, the complete story, with original commissioned artwork, will be available at a later date. Check out my DA page for art samples... Excalib | DeviantArt

Tangle in Tuscany: an apartment wrestling classic! Part 3

Gripping each other’s shoulders tightly, Vanessa and Victoria circle as they fight, slamming their magnificent orbs together with enough force to make them both stagger. Although the pace is steady and constant, the thrusts are as violent as they can manage, and both wrestlers soon begin shaking their heads in pain while groaning in equal measure.

Amplified by the array of mics placed high above to capture every sound, the scuffles, smacks and shouts of heated battle echo loudly in the adjacent room. Reclining on the viewing couch, Antonio Russo and Gina Bartelli quickly realise that this is no scrappy fight between two boob-fighting ing?nues, but a ruthless duel between women well-versed in using their stupendous breasts as weapons of humiliation and ruin. As his lover’s head nuzzles his shoulder Russo whistles appreciatively, impressed by Sylvia Caproni’s acumen in producing two exotic hellcats prepared to lay their proud assets on the line in spectacular fashion. The matinee idol is a confirmed breast man, whose secret fantasy is to observe his bosomy Gina in action one day.

Bravo!” Russo hisses, leaning forward avidly as Vanessa dips her shoulders and slams her big chest into the undersides of her rival’s boobs with bruising force, driving them upwards with a mighty smack. He’s already developed a soft spot for the blonde beauty and hopes the tide of battle is turning in her favour.

Aiiee mierda!” Victoria grimaces as her olive flesh wobbles and shudders but recovers quickly enough to slam her boobs back into Vanessa’s before the Englishwoman can drive the advantage home. Although both racks are built to stand a lot of punishment, damage to their sensitive nerve endings soon leaves both woman gasping and shuddering as they seek respite in a temporary clinch.

Mio Dio – this is exhausting just to watch!” Russo exclaims, mopping his brow with a monogrammed silk handkerchief. “Your money still on Spain, cara mia?

His lover’s eyes light up in amusement at the question. “Of course, amore mio, you know how much I hate blondes. Besides, seems to me the inglese’s are the weaker pair.”

“You think so?” he grunts, stung by her glib certainty.

“I know so!” she laughs. “Look - the evidence is there to see…”

Although Russo waves dismissively, his lover’s observation is based on more than a simple hunch. After watching closely how the wrestlers’ boobs respond to the repeated battering Gina's convinced that Victoria’s slightly elongated olive breasts are heftier than their milk-white rivals, and marginally less susceptible to tremor and shake. If true, this could herald a significant change in the balance of power as the brutal boob battle resumes.

The wrestlers’ respite is only brief as they press together again, arms squeezing tightly to squash their swollen glands together. Staring provocatively into each other’s glazed eyes, they twist and grind slowly to roll and crush the trapped and straining flesh between them. Rocking back and forth in the intimate hold, both show signs of arousal as the stimulating bombardment of their pain receptors induces complex reactions deep in their feminine glands. Feeling the wetness starting to trickle, they shake their heads and moan sensuously, eyes squeezed tight shut as they pump and thrust together, arching and twisting as they attempt to crush their firm udders through each other.

“That’s it Vanessa, you have her trapped - now finish it!” Russo’s growing excitement is betrayed by a tight bulge in the crotch of his chinos.

“Ahh, but you always have such a weakness for blondes!” Gina laughs cattily.

“Hmm, not so much, but in this case...” His weak response signifies an uncertainty about where the conversation is leading, but his lover decides it’s as good time as any to press her case.

“Really? And did we forget all about that puttana Anna Dalberg coming on to you in Rome for ‘personal advice on how to break into Italian movies’?”

“Eh? that one? Compared to you, the Swede means nothing to me darling.”

Russo’s too captivated by the drama unfolding next door to notice his lover glower back at him silently. For her part, Gina suspects her man is still messing around with the blonde actress behind her back. Caressing her swelling breasts through the silk of her blouse and inspired by what she’s seeing today, she plans a brutal reckoning with her buxom rival (but that’s a story for another day).

----oOo----

“Aaaahhh bitch!... shit!”

To Vanessa’s shock and horror, she feels the dense structures of her breasts start to soften and mould against Victoria’s sturdy teats as the gruelling rolling and grinding contest takes a heavy toll. The Spanish wrestler also senses a subtle change in the balance between them as her dense flesh begins to displace the Englishwoman’s. “Now I’m really going to flatten that weak set of yours,” vows Victoria, her dangerously smouldering eyes leaving the blonde in no doubt that she really means it.

Capitalising on her rack’s superior resilience, the dark-haired woman pushes forward again, grinding her dense globes deeper into Vanessa’s set which seem to splay out more readily than before. The humiliated Englishwoman drops her head briefly in shame as her chest becomes the first to yield to its rival. But both experienced fighters know a battle is never won by the first skirmish and, as her relentless opponent tries to lock her in to finish the job, Vanessa struggles to pull away to stop the dispiriting reversal becoming a rout.

Vanessa’s desperate efforts are enough to break the hold. As her opponent closes in again, the blonde shows she can still mount an effective rearguard action by slamming her defiant boobs into Victoria’s full force. The stunning blow stops the dark-haired woman in her tracks, allowing Vanessa to slam into the undersides of her rival’s thick boobs again with her full weight.

?Ay… cono!

As her hefty boobs bounce wildly and quiver on her chest the enraged Spanish woman’s response becomes equally ruthless. Swinging her arms up to increase her momentum, Victoria leaps and smashes both of her tits down directly onto the blonde's before either rack has time to reset. Its easily the most brutal collision of the match but a wounded sob confirms that Vanessa’s reddened boobs have absorbed the worst of the blow, allowing Victoria to shove her orbs straight back into their waiting rivals again with a loud, hollow smack. With a long, weary sigh the Spanish wrestler leans in again, clasping both hands behind her opponent’s neck, pulling her in close to crush her aching chest deeply against the blonde's.

While Victoria begins to moan softly, enjoying the sensuously dominating feeling as her sweating breasts rub and slide over Vanessa's yielding flesh, Russo goes sullenly quiet next door. Gina Bartelli can’t resist twisting the knife in however.

“Didn’t I tell you the blonde sciattona’s tits were inferior?” she crows happily.

Ora basta! – that’s enough my dear,” he snaps testily. “Surely even you will accept that the contest’s far from over yet?”

"Wait, what's this?" Russo shouts excitedly.

With Vanessa twisting sideways to shield her aching boobs Victoria has abruptly changed tack, hauling her opponent down by the hair and bending her double with the Spanish woman’s head pressing down on her opponent’s back. Their feet stamp wildly on the carpet for several tense moments before Victoria succeeds in her goal of taking her opponent down. However, the Spanish woman loses control as they hit the floor together at speed and begin roll across the carpet in a tight, limb-locked cat ball.

Relieved that there’s still everything to play for, Russo flashes his white teeth at Gina: “What an error to give up the advantage like that, she's letting Vanessa right back into the game!” Watching the women’s arms and legs flail as they fight for position, Gina laughs. “Well you would like that I suppose, but we’ll have to wait and see. Remember, my moneys still on la spagnola.

Russo looks round, about to offer his lover a little wager on the side to liven things up even more. But, as he takes in the sight of her gorgeous chest again, the matinee idol is distracted by the glorious image in his mind’s eye of Anna Dalberg’s huge, firm breasts slamming into Gina’s Bartelli’s equally impressive rack, both women close enough for him to reach out and touch...

End of Part 3 - To be continued...
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 7th, 2018 at 06:12 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Just GREAT, Rags! What more can I say?

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Another great chapter! If you need help with Spanish, just write me. I suck at English, but I'm great at Spanish
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Just GREAT, Rags! What more can I say?

A.P.
    Thanks my friend, very appreciated!

(Although guess I won't feel entirely in the clear until brother Augs pronounces himself contented with the status of boob comparisons in this episode! )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Another great chapter! If you need help with Spanish, just write me. I suck at English, but I'm great at Spanish
    Anubis,

Thanks and I may take you up on that offer in future! I've mainly been using urban slang dictionary and translate functions as I'm not trying to do anything complex, just use the correct terms for boobs,whore etc!! But, I have little idea if the word I select might sound odd or out of context to native speakers. Your English DOES NOT suck btw!

Rags

HB Forum Owner
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thanks my friend, very appreciated!

(Although guess I won't feel entirely in the clear until brother Augs pronounces himself contented with the status of boob comparisons in this episode! )
    Yes, I noticed that he hasn't commented yet. Could it be that he's holding out for a more, (pardon the wordplay), fulsome chapter? Come on, Rags, you're making us long-winded "mofos' look bad.

Just kidding. I don't really mind.

A.P.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I noticed that he hasn't commented yet. Could it be that he's holding out for a more, (pardon the wordplay), fulsome chapter? Come on, Rags, you're making us long-winded "mofos' look bad.

A.P.
    Aww, did you guys miss me?

For your information, I was waiting for the actual chapter. Thought that commenting on a mere teaser-trailer would've been a tad... below me, n'est-ce pas?

(No, seriously, great chapter! Looks like Victoria's big, succulent Spanish tetonas were simply too much for Vanessa's very nice but ever-so-slightly lesser pair - at least in this initial contact. You've got my seal of approval, comrade Rags.)

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I think Augur wanted to say "tetazas" (big tits); "tetonas" means "busty women" :P
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MISTER RAGS

Ya know I've never really been a big breasts man. Big breasts are nice, but I like women who are tall and athletic, with lovely unique faces and a bodacious ass! Ain't nothing like a tall wild Amazon to make me lose my dignity! But I have to admit, the big breasts battle between Victoria and Vanessa is hot and the behind the scenes psychological skirmishes between their benefactors is spicing this up nicely. I love a smart-ass, shit-talking woman and Gina looks like a cunning, slick-tongued, mind-fucking Diva. This is working for me...bring on part four!!!!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    I think Augur wanted to say "tetazas" (big tits); "tetonas" means "busty women" :P
    ?Joder! Muchas gracias, Anubisx.

(I've never actually studied Spanish, just went with a word I'd come across on some, uh, video sites. Close enough, I guess... )

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    ?Joder! Muchas gracias, Anubisx.

(I've never actually studied Spanish, just went with a word I'd come across on some, uh, video sites. Close enough, I guess... )
    See - Anubis comes to the party with constructive comments and a glossary of useful words, other regular subscribers to this thread better take note!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    MISTER RAGS

Ya know I've never really been a big breasts man. Big breasts are nice, but I like women who are tall and athletic, with lovely unique faces and a bodacious ass! Ain't nothing like a tall wild Amazon to make me lose my dignity! But I have to admit, the big breasts battle between Victoria and Vanessa is hot and the behind the scenes psychological skirmishes between their benefactors is spicing this up nicely. I love a smart-ass, shit-talking woman and Gina looks like a cunning, slick-tongued, mind-fucking Diva. This is working for me...bring on part four!!!!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Shak
    Shak,
    Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the psychological stuff as I love it too; and you may be pleased to hear Gina's going to get her own story as well!

I don't disagree with you on the breast stuff but I think its easier to describe some of the action when they are of a size (plus it seems to be what more of the public wants these days).

Rags

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Aww, did you guys miss me?

For your information, I was waiting for the actual chapter. Thought that commenting on a mere teaser-trailer would've been a tad... below me, n'est-ce pas?

(No, seriously, great chapter! Looks like Victoria's big, succulent Spanish tetonas were simply too much for Vanessa's very nice but ever-so-slightly lesser pair - at least in this initial contact. You've got my seal of approval, comrade Rags.)
    Thanks, and of course we always miss you when you're not here, especially to stamp the Augur seal of approval, chuckle And I tried hard to put some qualitative stuff into the descriptions as I don't always like to give one gal too much of a 'natural' advantage. As I'd missed the opportunity at the start, my brainwave was to let Gina do a 3rd person comparison of both ladies tetazas which I though worked even better than putting the job in the hands of the narrator.

Rags

- - - Updated - - -

A.P.
    lol - at least his comments were suitably fulsome when they finally arrived.

Oh, and on the length thing, do remember that I'm writing this piece for an illustrated book, so need to keep the words fairly lean and pared down or the writing will swamp the illustrations. I normally do 1 - 2 page of literature per page of illustrations. That's the main reason I'm keeping it short, although another advantage is the great feedback I'm getting from you guys along the way! Like now thanks to Anubis I know the difference between tetazas and tetonas and it'll be goin' in the next part for sure!

R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast