Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

A Quiet Affair Part 5

The darkness was near absolute and only the creaks of the many books could be heard. Maggie had entered the maze crouched and moving through the darkness. Around every corner she expected to run into Amber but every time she took a turn nothing lay ahead of her but she knew she was close. She could smell the blondes perfume and musk but she also knew the blonde could smell her too. After almost 3 minutes she came to a pause. Her body still so hot and this room she was in now never cooled anyway which did not help. A small soft noise caused Maggie to get into attack mode. She waited behind the nearest book shelf and waited ready to jump out and onto Amber but the blonde did not appear.

?Where the fuck is sh?! Maggie let out a small gasp as she felt the heat of Amber?s body a millisecond before the blonde?s tits pushed into her back. Maggie gave a second slight gasp as Amber wrapped one arm around her neck while the other got a soft grip of the red heads ass cheek before running up the librarians back. Clearly checking that Maggie?s red thong was gone leaving both woman fully nude and together for the first time.

Amber internally sighed unsurprised that Maggie was nude too. The nerd had met her tit for tat during their catfight seemed to match her with every ante that was laid down. The thong being left at the front showed the punk girl that the librarian was every bit as horny and wet as she was and that she too accepted that the fight was changing with their sexual tactics taking a forefront. The nude challenge was on and the blonde wanted to make sure the bitch regretted it.

Maggie spoke, ?You fucking nude bitch? as she continued to breath heavy, her massive chest moving up and down while Amber?s hard nipples dig into her back.

?You stripped your thong just as fast as I did cunt?, Amber replied aggressively bringing her free hand back down to Maggie?s bare ass and gave it a slap that almost seemed to echo in the walls.

Maggie suppressed her moan and replied. ?I?ll fight you anyway I have to??Pausing for a second and with a breath the redhead continued ?even nude??. As she said this she flexed her hips and rubbed her toned ass into Amber?s wet pussy causing Amber to growl from her bare cunt being rubbed. She slapped Maggie?s ass again prompting a small growl from the redhead before replying.

?I said I would destroy you bitch and I will use everything and anything I have to do that.? Amber hissed back, ?You tried to fuck with my life and I am going to make you do my work for the next year when I?m done with you?.

The blonde went down to her knees? pulling the red head with her but that didn?t stop the trash talking.

?You are dreaming punk bitch; I won?t do shit for a cock hungry slut like you. You came into my library and fucked with my books and my job. I will make you pay and report you for cheating.? Maggie taunted still in a disadvantages position on her knees with Amber behind her. She continued planning on infuriating Amber to get the blonde to make a mistake but she also meant every single word she said. Maggie continued as Amber seemed to be waiting to see if Maggie dared say anything else; with her pink nails resting on the librarian?s fat ass.

Maggie definitely dared and continued, ?And I will use everything my body can do to get you to give up?. She stopped hearing Amber?s breathing pick up. Neither girl had really said or knew exactly what they were talking about but both felt hot as another gauntlet had been thrown down.

A few seconds passed as she heard Amber whisper, ?You think you can use your pathetic body to make me submit?? As the blonde ran her nails lightly up and down the redheads back.

Maggie grinned in the dark, ?Yeah, you can ask Wayne?.or?? she was ready to get on with the showdown ?or? I will show you myself.?

Unbeknownst to Maggie; Amber smiled evilly and calmly stated, ?Then try to show me bitch and the winner will get what she wants. You won?t be able to move once I fuck you up?. But neither Amber nor Maggie really knew what kind of fuck she was referring to.

?UGHH? Maggie yelped as Amber roughly pulled her hair and head back leaving her neck open as Amber attacked with a soft small bite and suck into the side of the neck of librarian while her other arm released the neck of Maggie and she used her hand to rub Maggie?s huge right tit. Pleasure and pain. Maggie groaned as Amber continued to switch from rubbing Maggie?s whole breast and pinching her nipple. Amber continued to lick and nipple at Maggie?s neck but had brought her face to close and Maggie felt Amber?s hair on her own shoulders. She reached up and gripped what she could. She pulled her with her strength causing Amber to shriek and fall to her side as Maggie pulled her off. The red head turned around and dove awkwardly onto Amber in a sort of L shape with Maggie?s face ending up near Amber?s tits. She could have used her red claws but this was a different fight. She used her hands to hold Amber down and ran her tongue up the Blondes tit to the nipple licking it before latching on with her lips.

Maggie began to suck alternating between hard and light, flicking the nipple and giving it a light nip as Amber moaned deeply feeling like Maggie was trying to suck as much as her tit meat into her mouth as she could. She wasn?t pinned hard but the pleasure was making it hard to concentrate. Amber didn?t even realize her hair had been released and Maggie was using her other hand to knead Amber?s other tit. She continued groaning as Maggie continued to suck her tits as Maggie?s other hand that had been holding Amber?s leg began a small movement up heading the soaking wet pussy. Amber growled and used self-control to sit up but Maggie didn?t release and kept sucking following the nipple up. Amber wrapped her arm around Maggie?s head and pulled her in literally motor boating Maggie. The redhead could have drowned in the fat tits of blonde and quickly began to push her way off clawing the blonde slightly to make her let go leaving spit on Amber?s nipple. They separated slightly but could still see the outline in the darkness.

Amber stood again seeing Maggie?s outline rise. The outline suddenly moved forward and Amber wasn?t able to react in time as Maggie went in slamming her tits into hers and pushing against a bookshelf. THUD.

Amber?s hands interlaced with Maggie?s and the redhead forced them above their heads while they focused on bringing their nipples directly in contact. Even in the darkness Amber could see Maggie?s eyes looking at her while they made slight adjustments with their tits moving around. Amber looked down at the massive breasts rubbing and pushing into each other, slippery with sweat. She looked up again at Maggie?s eyes but she didn?t see anything. They had closed as Maggie leaned in and for the first time locked her red lips to Amber?s pink. It was soft and light almost as a goodbye kiss from two lovers, but it ignited a fire in Amber?s belly hating that she was being kissed while held against the wall. The kiss lasted a few seconds before Maggie leaned back breaking the contact just out of range of Amber. Amber was breathing hard as was Maggie as they both licked their lips. The librarian slowly leaned further back pulling Amber?s hands with her, the blonde?s back going off the wall for a second. With a growl Maggie slammed the punk girl back into the wall.

?UGHH? Amber moaned for a millisecond opening her mouth before Maggie?s wet tongue dived into it seeming to attempt to choke the blonde with her wet muscle. Amber?s own pink weapon met the invader and they twisted into each other as their lips met and they began to kiss deeply. Their lips moved up and down as they again began to exchange spit but this time directly into the other?s mouth. They kept kissing even as Amber pushed her way off the wall, Maggie too focused on kissing to keep the woman?s ass pinned. Their legs now spread and they both had a thigh within an inch of their opponent?s pussy. Amber?s hands found their way to Maggie?s ass while Maggie?s went in-between their tits and gripped Amber?s jugs. Both girls were groaning directly into their mouths as they attacked the different pieces of the body. Amber gripped both cheeks of Maggie?s muscular, toned, big ass. She gave them both a good slap before running a finger up and down the crack. She felt Maggie?s breathing hitch every time she got close to the asshole but pulled up before getting to that threshold.

Maggie was using her fingers to the best of her ability to pleasure Amber?s tits. She kneaded and fondled the mountains of flesh and she could tell Amber was feeling it as the blonde groaned in her mouth with the small movements of her fingers, but she felt like she was falling behind. Amber?s attack on her ass was making Maggie?s legs weak. Another slap caused her ass to jiggle in Amber?s hand and Maggie knew she was in a dangerous position. They were still kissing in the middle of the hall and she saw that if her legs went out Amber could have the chance to mount her and she didn?t want to give the blonde that opportunity not sure what would happen underneath the aggressive blonde. Instead of pushing she began to pull and move backward slowly not wanting to break the growing sloppy kiss but get Amber?s hands off her ass. Amber allowed her to get pulled back but twisted and surged forward pushing Maggie into the for once a wall instead of the books with another thud.

Amber broke the kiss with spit dripping from their mouths and on to their tits. Amber had released the librarian?s ass in time not to get pinned on the wall and her hands went straight to the tits of redhead. Maggie reached Amber?s ass but couldn?t get a good grip with Amber leaning her hips away and settled for the jugs as well as they fondled each other but Maggie needed a way out as she was feeling hotter than ever. She let go in a desperate move and her hands went to the wall groaning as her tits were pushed in and played with. She nearly jumped as felt around and surprising her hands found something. She realized in an instant where she was, more near the front than she had thought and her hands had found a table that held the flashlights the workers used to find books in the room.
    She gripped it and brought it right in front of Amber?s eyes before flicking the switch bringing light for the first time in the room.

?What the fuck?? Amber fell back releasing Maggie from the hold as she was blinded with the bright light that illumined her face. Maggie didn?t advance on the blonde. She leaned on the wall breath heavy due to high arousal she found herself in. She moved light down Amber?s body with it shining on her massive tits first, nice stomach second, and finally a little lower. Her breathing increased seeing Amber?s bare pussy for the first time. The light showed the engorged lips and clear wetness Amber was feeling. She held the light there for a few more seconds before putting it up to Amber?s face seeing the brown eyes lock to hers.

She watched as Amber licked her lips even as the blonde said ?What the fuck are you looking at??

Watching the punk girl looking at her which for some reason made Maggie wetter. She slowly brought the light down towards her own tits knowing Amber?s eyes followed. Her tits almost shinned in the light before she lowered it as well to her own pussy. She knew she was wet but seeing it almost dripping made her made her internally groan. There was no point denying it or trying to hide it. They had kissed, licked, rubbed and spanked this was just about sex. She wanted to masturbate right then and there but her anger returned as she thought of the source of her wetness. She wanted the blonde to be wetter than her and for some reason that would be a way to win and get the blonde. Get the blonde to submit her to her body. The way the blondes eyes had looked at her; she could tell the bitch wanted the same.

She picked up another flashlight and rolled it at Amber who swiftly picked it up and flipped it for another beam of light, the two lights crossing like swords. Both taking time to rest and Maggie decided it was time to figure out how this would end.

?Ok bitch? Maggie started, ?We can keep playing this game or we can figure this out.? Amber glared at her.

?After all the shit that?s happened between them now this is coming up?? Amber thought for a second but seeing Maggie?s wet pussy and knowing her own was matching, she had an idea where it was going.

?How about this?we get on our knees and whoever can get the other off wins.? She watched for Amber?s reaction but the blonde expression didn?t change. She continued, ?If I win, you pay for the damage of the book you caused and you and I will visit the head office to confirm your actual grades??

Amber?s stared at Maggie realizing this might be her best option. They had been fighting for a good hour almost two and the kissing had been a change. ?You want to see who can get the off??, Amber replied already knowing she would accept the way her body was acting, ?Fine bitch was let?s do it but if I win, you are doing my work for the rest of the semester and will never report me.? She finished accepting the challenge, the civil conversation lasting as they made this agreement.

?Ok, let?s finish this?? Amber stated dropping the light next to her.

?Yeah, it?s time to settle this??, Maggie replied letting hers fall as well.

They fell to their knees fully aroused and slowly made their way towards each other. The moved until their nipples aligned as they pushed their sweaty breasts into the matching pair. The fat tits moving and going around each other. The flashlight illuminated the woman making them look dangerous in the shadows and highlighting their features. One massive shadow behind them showed how their bodies had aligned. They rested their heads on each other?s shoulders while their hands both got full handfuls of ass. Both got a good spank before the hands returned to their opponents hips clearly waiting for the next move.

?I am going to finish you, fucking blonde slut? Maggie said as she turned her head to look at Amber.

?Not if I finish you first, cocksucking bitch? Amber growled back as she leaned her head forward and began to kiss Maggie who kissed back eagerly.

As they kissed swapping spit, their hands moved down their bodies inch by inch from their hips towards the wet cunt that they had avoided thus far. They got lower and lower before they were a cm away. They both internally groaned as they felt how smooth they were but they waited continuing to kiss seeing who would make the first move holding their hands above the wet cunt. Amber felt Maggie?s hand leave her for a second, she knew what was coming but would not stop it for anything. Maggie put 1 finger on Amber?s cunt and gave a long single stoke up sliding easily with Amber?s cum. Sliding a full length rub before moving back down.

?OHHH? Amber groaned breaking the kiss and now letting her own finger go up and down Maggie?s who hissed in satisfaction feeling the digit on her lower lips. They began a slow torturous rub up and down staring to kiss again. Any spit that fell to the side dripped onto their tits.

Amber took the next step and slowly inserted two of her fingers into Maggie feeling the wetness and warmth. It was so warm and she thrilled in slowing going up and down feeling Maggie?s body react to getting finger fucked.

?Oh god?? Maggie groaned breaking the kiss again. She slowly inserted her fingers into Amber covering her fingers in cum. Amber breathing picked up heavier. The blonde leaned in for another kiss but only got licked by Maggie across her face which Amber wetly matched.

They continued on their knees, tits touching slightly crushed while their heads rested on the other?s shoulders locking into wet sloppy kisses. Their fingers soaking wet with cum as the sound of pussy?s getting finger fucked filled the room. They licked and kissed. When they broke their kisses stings of spit connected them while they whispered threats into their opponent?s ears and nibbling them when they could. They masturbated each other had with two fingers inside the cunts while the outside two rubbed the fat lips in sync trying to last longest.

?Slut. I?ll make you cum?, Amber groaned right into Maggie?s ear.

?No, I?ll make you cum like a whore.? She breathed back at Amber with a small whimper.

?You?re not hot enough to make me cum.? Amber whimpered back as Maggie hit her g-spot slightly.

?Fuck you, I am?, Maggie got in just as Amber kissed her. They lost track of time the pressure building.

They squealed when one would hit a sensitive spot the pitch getting higher and higher as they neared a climax. Maggie?s hand was covered in cum as her fingers went in and out the blonde. The redhead turned her head to say something but never got the words out as Amber locked their lips together again as the edge was coming. Their tongues tried to push each other back as they held in the groans and screams they wanted to do. Maggie couldn?t believe that Amber was rubbing her this perfectly. She felt each time Amber?s middle and index finger entered her while the pinky and pointer glided on her lower lips. It didn?t help that Maggie?s pussy was wide open allowing the blonde to enter and clearly wanting more. Their nipples pushed into each other; their meaty tits on each other trying to crush the other girl?s pair. Now they were kissing deeply completely engulfed. Their clits had appeared desperate for contact as well and the girls took noticed using the girl?s own cum to rub it with their hand that had been inserted. Their free hands were holding each other up in the hair and also using the weight of the other woman.

Amber was so close to cumming as the woman attacked each other?s clit rubbing with the cum she had pulled desperate for Maggie to break. She had Maggie?s clit nice and out but the redhead had hers out to play as well. She kept up the attack and sucked Maggie?s tongue like a cock as she pulled it into her mouth.

Maggie felt it. Amber had hit the sweet spot to many times inside her and librarian felt a powerful orgasm seconds away with Amber rubbing her clit. She kept up her movements while Amber gave her tongue another suck. She only had a second. She used her free hand that both girls had kept in their opponent?s hair and in a fast movement ran it down Amber?s back quickly to the woman?s ass. She gave it a hard slap as the edge came for Maggie. She broke the kiss pulling her tongue away and groaned deeply from her core.

?OH FUCK? Maggie yelled at the top of her lungs as she began to cum, her body began to shake but she wasn?t the only one. The last spank from Maggie caused Amber?s eyes to open wide as an orgasm hit her.

?NOOOOO?, Amber screamed loudly as her toes curled and she began to cum with the redhead

Maggie let out a deep moan her body fully orgasming as she shook slightly trying to focus and attack Amber still in her own ecstasy. While Maggie?s pussy convulsed she took her free hand off Amber?s ass and began to masturbate her again now having a hand in Amber?s pussy and the other on Amber?s clit. Amber had the same position quickly and they each felt their pussies tighten around their opponents fingers the clits begin to go back in the hood as they tried to push each other further than them.

?OH GOD?, cried the blonde while she moaned matching Maggie as the woman continued to cum into each other?s hands. They went stiff into each other?s arms as the final wave washed over them. The girl?s hands left the other girl?s pussy as they could no longer keep it up. Their strength failed and they fell to the right letting their hands leave the other?s body for the first time in a while. They breathed heavy feeling the intensity fully trying to figure out what had happened. They lay side by side after such an intense orgasm their shoulders touching and their hair slightly mixed. As they lay there for a few moments there way only one thought in their heads. ?Who had won??

------------------------------------------------------To be continued.

Hope you enjoyed. Ummmm I think there will be one more part....yeah 1 more. Not sure when but one more. Cool, alrighty talk to y'all later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: A Quiet Affair Part 5

King - this story, so far, is an absolute masterpiece in building suspense, building tension, then leaving your readers hanging on a thread on the edge of a cliff, wanting more! I honestly cannot remember the last time I read a story that did this so well and I am amazed how you have managed to build to the next level, going up several notches chapter by chapter. For me, this story hits every single button - two beautiful, physically identical and powerful women, with equally huge tits and clean shaven, dripping pussies, taking each other on, matching each other in every way, fighting out of shared hate and overwhelmed with mutual desire. Just fantastic work!

The mutual masturbation scene is fantastic, but you are leaving us in agony! On the one hand, I am delighted that there is still more to go and I'm looking forward to spending more time with Maggie and Amber; on the other hand, it's sheer agony having to wait some more (another week? Longer?) for a conclusion to this epic.

Obviously, the women have to keep on fighting to decide a winner. The only thing that will do is for them to scissor, to come together pussy to pussy, clit to clit, and settle their differences. Whoever ends up winning, I hope that you leave open the possibility of other battles between Maggie and Amber. You've got gold here.

Really great work! Please don't keep us waiting too long for the conclusion!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As rare as it happens, I'll have to disagree with JB. Arriving at chapter 5, I've reinforced my experience on why I scarcely, if ever write a sexfight, either because I can't shake the power dynamics of there being a dominant and a (forced) submissive, or because I can't maintain a conflict between people who're very attracted to each other.

Don't get me wrong, you're a very good writer... yet conflicts are built on motivation and a goal one or some of the participants wish to achieve. In order for me to suspend my disbelief, that these gorgeous ladies make love to each other, it ought to have been established that both are pansexual, bisexual, intersexual or gender fluid, anything non-binary really. The motivation presented are ideal for the catfight they had, as there were no signs of feeling attraction whatsoever, especially with the added element of an orgasm duel only feasible thanks to a prior lesbian engagement (otherwise the embarrassment and fear should have been described).

I don't think it's intentional, rather a bump in pacing the rhythm, courtesy of enjoying the story while creating it.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    As rare as it happens, I'll have to disagree with JB. Arriving at chapter 5, I've reinforced my experience on why I scarcely, if ever write a sexfight, either because I can't shake the power dynamics of there being a dominant and a (forced) submissive, or because I can't maintain a conflict between people who're very attracted to each other.

Don't get me wrong, you're a very good writer... yet conflicts are built on motivation and a goal one or some of the participants wish to achieve. In order for me to suspend my disbelief, that these gorgeous ladies make love to each other, it ought to have been established that both are pansexual, bisexual, intersexual or gender fluid, anything non-binary really. The motivation presented are ideal for the catfight they had, as there were no signs of feeling attraction whatsoever, especially with the added element of an orgasm duel only feasible thanks to a prior lesbian engagement (otherwise the embarrassment and fear should have been described).

I don't think it's intentional, rather a bump in pacing the rhythm, courtesy of enjoying the story while creating it.
    Dear Catfightlover,

I have to respectfully disagree. In the last chapter, King did establish that both women are bisexual and have both had past relationships with other women. They also were showing signs of mutual sexual attraction early in their fight (again, in the last chapter). By the time Chapter Four ends, the fact that they are hot for each other is the main reason that Amber flees the break room to find another place to fight. So, I think that King has met the criteria that you have presented. Am I misunderstanding your criticism?

Again, however, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion on these kind of stories. I am thoroughly enjoying this tale but I would not presume to force my tastes on anyone else.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Catfightlover,

I have to respectfully disagree. In the last chapter, King did establish that both women are bisexual and have both had past relationships with other women. They also were showing signs of mutual sexual attraction early in their fight (again, in the last chapter). By the time Chapter Four ends, the fact that they are hot for each other is the main reason that Amber flees the break room to find another place to fight. So, I think that King has met the criteria that you have presented. Am I misunderstanding your criticism?

Again, however, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion on these kind of stories. I am thoroughly enjoying this tale but I would not presume to force my tastes on anyone else.

Take care,

JB57
    I've read the previous chapter a few times, and it went to painstaking details in describing how they fight, which is something as a detail oriented writer I do support wholeheartedly, yet the part in question is but one sentence, followed up by the reinforcement that both know their way around ladies. If I only take bisexuality as a narrow standard, greats like Kinsey and Masters have established it's not a 50-50 business, so a single represented occasion is far from the merit of being fully competent, or for that matter, interested in the other duelist.

I'm not as foolish as to not be able to recognize it's written for people interested in women sexually, and it is a well written one, yet it still reinforces the expectation that a physical combat turns sexual. What it doesn't have is a quick assessment whether either of them have a type or what they may seek beyond physicality in a partner, they are just attracted to each other because both are sexy (although I thought punks are notorious for having Mohawks, maybe I'm just too old). Which is not how the story begun, I could picture all of them in flesh and blood, or rather, I could picture myself being in said library. What I had expected was a separate chapter before the fight about their daydreams of how they'd conquer the other sexually to establish both that their sexual spectrum is larger than usual and that they're selective, a sentiment alluded to by Maggie when she degraded Amber for being a pretty c*m dumpster in this chapter.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    I've read the previous chapter a few times, and it went to painstaking details in describing how they fight, which is something as a detail oriented writer I do support wholeheartedly, yet the part in question is but one sentence, followed up by the reinforcement that both know their way around ladies. If I only take bisexuality as a narrow standard, greats like Kinsey and Masters have established it's not a 50-50 business, so a single represented occasion is far from the merit of being fully competent, or for that matter, interested in the other duelist.

I'm not as foolish as to not be able to recognize it's written for people interested in women sexually, and it is a well written one, yet it still reinforces the expectation that a physical combat turns sexual. What it doesn't have is a quick assessment whether either of them have a type or what they may seek beyond physicality in a partner, they are just attracted to each other because both are sexy (although I thought punks are notorious for having Mohawks, maybe I'm just too old). Which is not how the story begun, I could picture all of them in flesh and blood, or rather, I could picture myself being in said library. What I had expected was a separate chapter before the fight about their daydreams of how they'd conquer the other sexually to establish both that their sexual spectrum is larger than usual and that they're selective, a sentiment alluded to by Maggie when she degraded Amber for being a pretty c*m dumpster in this chapter.
    Dear Catfight,

I've responded to your PM re: your larger concerns in a PM. Re: your message here: I feel that you are setting an incredibly high standard for this story. The idea of two women being attracted to each other because they are "sexy" is just a norm for this genre. Remember, this is a board about sex fighting; it is literally the point of the stories posted here. Perhaps the deeper dive into the psyches of the women would have added another dimension to the story, but it also takes time to write such things. Writers must be given the latitude to focus on what interests them, particularly given the limits of time and energy. In my view, this story has stood out as an extraordinarily good (especially in structure) example of the genre. King has already done a tremendous job of building suspense and ramping up the tension chapter by chapter. Expecting him to write another chapter to make the characters fit a particular dynamic of sexuality is expecting a great deal. As noted, he has established their bisexuality; their mutual attraction is not coming out of nowhere.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not a frequent writer of comments here, but after reading this story I wanted to express my opinion as reader and as writer. I fully agree with JB57 opinion in his last comment. But I have to add, the writer wants as a not so secondary objective to arouse the reader, even to the point of masturbation and sexual release. Am I nor right?
    Well, thank you King, this story, especially the last chapter when the girls "decide" their fight was sexual, was a piece of extremely arousing literature. I won't say at what level it got me, but honestly it was very high as many of JB stories are.
    Thanks again

Senior Hostboard Member
    A Quiet Affair Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At the end of this chapter, they ask them selves - Who had won.
    To me, any one who red this story - has won.
    Love it that these two women hated one another at first. And now lust
    for one another.
    Both coming from two walks of life, to come together this hot way - cool.
    Feel sorry for Wayne though.
    Looking forward to the next chapter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a bit late to the party reading your story but i am glad i did. Your story is amazing, i love the mirror image of the girls bodies. A draw was super hot and hopefully we can read more about their duel . I hope that "poor Wayne " might can used for a BJ competition between the girls tongues and tits.

Senior Hostboard Member
    A Quiet Affair Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Both women now realize how even they are to one another. By their huge tits and curvy assess,
    and now. How much masturbation they can both give and take - at this point that is.

Clash11 is right.

When Maggie and Amber are done fucking the shit out of each other and all is said and done, poor
    Wayne shows up to find his two favorite women naked together.

One, do they thank him by what Clash11 said. Both women tit fucking him together and or with a two
    woman blow job.

Or two, if there is a tie, do they blame him for every thing they just went though, having to blame some one.
    Do they both sit on his face, or maybe smother him with their four huge tits.

I hope this story goes on and on, and yes - on.

Thank you Kingofdapirates.
    Last edited by dwcole; April 15th, 2018 at 09:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast