What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfighting?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfighting?

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    24
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfighting?

    What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfighting?
    Two incidences in my own life. The first was in high school and the second, years later. The one in high school was between two ladies who both happened to have the same name and similar petite builds. Started with a stare down in the middle of a crowd. Several guys yelled almost in unison, are you two going to fight or fuck? That seemed to get things started. A few punches, a few slaps, mostly clinching and pulling hair while they rolled around on the floor. Bare legs all tangled up.
    The second was years later. A friend of mine was a bit of a player. He had a "main chick" and "side chick" . Side chick came to the house once while the main chick was out. SC fell asleep on the couch and MC came back to the house. Once she saw the SC on the couch, she practically jumped on her and pinned her arms above her head. This woke up the SC and she struggled for a bit then they both seemed to calm down. MC held SC hands down above her head. Both were full figured and busty. Their tits were pressed together. They just stared at each other for a while. Then the MC let the SC get up and leave. My friend wouldn't break it off with either one and they were still catty towards each other when people were around. A few weeks later I had to pick up some stuff at the house and opened the door. Heard a commotion on the couch as the door was opening like people moving around. When I entered the room, MC was tightening her robe on the couch and SC was covered in towel making a bee line towards the bathroom from the couch, to take a shower.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    230
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    My interest started when I was much younger, I would fantasize about girls getting into slapping Catfights and locking hands in test of strengths, then I thought well if they canít use their hands anymore what is available to fight with, of course! Their boobs are aimed directly at each other, perhaps they could fight with those! Then I used to google boob to boob pressing which then led me to Napali videos where there was a whole genre of titfigting and pussy vs pussy crotch grinding! Been a fan ever since!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kissfight city
    Posts
    113
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    I was at my b/f's place. He was sleeping and I found a movie where two girls in jail catfight, but then turning to kiss and have sex. I got curious and start to google for catfights with kisses and found Napali, Chickfight and my favorite one... Rolen.
    Then, someon introduce me to cyber sexfights, and nothing would be the same

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    230
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    My big question is, where did titfighting and sexfighting come from originally !

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    220
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    My big question is, where did titfighting and sexfighting come from originally !
    It's a nigh impossible to answer sort of question. As with many sexual fetishes, this one originated in the LGBTQ+ community, a legendarily repressed group since the dawn of history, but we do know it for a fact, that one reason to burn a woman as a witch was sodomy i.e. lesbianism. Thanks to a Judeo-Christian (though it's not like other spheres of influence encouraged them) narrative, plenty of their history on the account of them being slaughtered or driven out to live in the woods, is lost. What we can rely on is the fact that early cradles of civilization performed sexual education through knowing their own bodies (a practice conflated with homoeroticism).

    As much as plenty a women like to proclaim of being more level headed than us guys, ever since we rose up to be bipedal and their secondary sexual characteristics of breasts lost enough hair to become attractive, women have realized that shapes and sizes are different and are just as valuable in competing for a mate as having a d*ck. This is not to say that some kind of penis envy has driven them, rather the pressing of breasts against the other served the dual purpose of bi-curiosity and nonviolent confrontation. Well, nonviolent in the sense of there being no punches. By sheer biological instinct, most often unnoticed for the women themselves, they turn their breasts away from unwanted attention (i.e. a psychosexual remnant of breast feeding), which at times they do with other women. So, a direct confrontation is figuratively laying themselves bare in front of an other woman they can't otherwise avoid.

    My only clue on sexfight comes from Asia and it was either inspired by Kama Sutra or by ancient Far Eastern paintings (take note that the latter were influenced by the former when it arrived in China with Buddhism from India).
    The home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

    The place where I can be commissioned: https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40

    The lair of my reference work: http://cflover40.simplesite.com/

    Finally the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,378
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty73 View Post
    Two incidences in my own life. The first was in high school and the second, years later. The one in high school was between two ladies who both happened to have the same name and similar petite builds. Started with a stare down in the middle of a crowd. Several guys yelled almost in unison, are you two going to fight or fuck? That seemed to get things started. A few punches, a few slaps, mostly clinching and pulling hair while they rolled around on the floor. Bare legs all tangled up.
    The second was years later. A friend of mine was a bit of a player. He had a "main chick" and "side chick" . Side chick came to the house once while the main chick was out. SC fell asleep on the couch and MC came back to the house. Once she saw the SC on the couch, she practically jumped on her and pinned her arms above her head. This woke up the SC and she struggled for a bit then they both seemed to calm down. MC held SC hands down above her head. Both were full figured and busty. Their tits were pressed together. They just stared at each other for a while. Then the MC let the SC get up and leave. My friend wouldn't break it off with either one and they were still catty towards each other when people were around. A few weeks later I had to pick up some stuff at the house and opened the door. Heard a commotion on the couch as the door was opening like people moving around. When I entered the room, MC was tightening her robe on the couch and SC was covered in towel making a bee line towards the bathroom from the couch, to take a shower.
    The story of "main chick" and "side chick" sounds very erotic. You should try to write it up in a story.

    JB57
    JB57

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    132
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    It's a nigh impossible to answer sort of question. As with many sexual fetishes, this one originated in the LGBTQ+ community, a legendarily repressed group since the dawn of history, but we do know it for a fact, that one reason to burn a woman as a witch was sodomy i.e. lesbianism. Thanks to a Judeo-Christian (though it's not like other spheres of influence encouraged them) narrative, plenty of their history on the account of them being slaughtered or driven out to live in the woods, is lost. What we can rely on is the fact that early cradles of civilization performed sexual education through knowing their own bodies (a practice conflated with homoeroticism).

    As much as plenty a women like to proclaim of being more level headed than us guys, ever since we rose up to be bipedal and their secondary sexual characteristics of breasts lost enough hair to become attractive, women have realized that shapes and sizes are different and are just as valuable in competing for a mate as having a d*ck. This is not to say that some kind of penis envy has driven them, rather the pressing of breasts against the other served the dual purpose of bi-curiosity and nonviolent confrontation. Well, nonviolent in the sense of there being no punches. By sheer biological instinct, most often unnoticed for the women themselves, they turn their breasts away from unwanted attention (i.e. a psychosexual remnant of breast feeding), which at times they do with other women. So, a direct confrontation is figuratively laying themselves bare in front of an other woman they can't otherwise avoid.

    My only clue on sexfight comes from Asia and it was either inspired by Kama Sutra or by ancient Far Eastern paintings (take note that the latter were influenced by the former when it arrived in China with Buddhism from India).

    I'd like some sources for this since it sounds like, not to be offensive, a load of horseshit. I could imagine titfighting originating from when two women try to bearhug one another in an actual fight, considering how the bearhug titfight is one of the most common themes. I won't bother speculating on sexfighting since that doesn't really appeal to me overmuch.

    As for my story I was aware of it softcore mainly from comics and books like Archie's Betty and Veronica and the occasional Louis L'lamour. It was after I found a lone copy of Joan Wise in my bookstore (apparently it got mixed in by mistake) that I became aware that it wasn't entirely fiction. From there it was to look it up on the internet where I first found the Smack and Squish clips from NVP 10 Keli vs Pam. And the rest, as they say, is history.

  8. #8
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    I'd like some sources for this since it sounds like, not to be offensive, a load of horseshit. I could imagine titfighting originating from when two women try to bearhug one another in an actual fight, considering how the bearhug titfight is one of the most common themes. I won't bother speculating on sexfighting since that doesn't really appeal to me overmuch.

    As for my story I was aware of it softcore mainly from comics and books like Archie's Betty and Veronica and the occasional Louis L'lamour. It was after I found a lone copy of Joan Wise in my bookstore (apparently it got mixed in by mistake) that I became aware that it wasn't entirely fiction. From there it was to look it up on the internet where I first found the Smack and Squish clips from NVP 10 Keli vs Pam. And the rest, as they say, is history.
    I saw my cousin Ashley having a titfight, thatís what started me into titfighting

  9. #9
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    44
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin

    For me I think it started with an episode of the Thundercats cartoon where Cheetara was fighting Pumyra. I remember having strong feelings about that. I also remember an episode of the old Superboy TV show where Lana Lang got in a fight with someone, i think maybe one of Lex Luthorís assistants.

    Symmetry and things being done mutually has always been a big thing for me. I think thatís why titfights were of interest to me. There was mutual and symmetrical damage being done. Same with sexfights.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    220
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfightin


    Members do not see advertisements
    What sparked your interest in Titfighting and Sexfighting?
    I won't quote a whole reply as it would be too long, nonetheless... I need to start at the confirmation bias. The part about which one is the most common form of titfighting, despite lack of sample size and a use of a control group. It's undeniably a form of a fight, except that's already only confirms an action by two willing participants going against learned behavior (unless they're on the non-heterosexual spectrum). It's quite superfluous to ask/demand further information on a subject that is well known, like the persecution of anything beyond vanilla sex. The historiography is heteronormative, and through their lens, titfighting is a non-heterosexual act, therefore to be pursued as sodomy. I've claimed that there's plenty of lost knowledge as the ones who could elaborate have been broken or murdered.

    What isn't suppressed however is the extensive research on the effects of indoctrination of social/gender roles and female instinctive behavior. One among them is the mentioned use of secondary sexual characteristics to attract mates, in which they're selective. As our gestation period is longer than most animals and we're more adaptive to our surroundings, "mating season" is all year round, especially in light of the fact, that before the eradication of diseases killing mothers giving birth and young children before school age, women were expected to die young fulfilling a "sacred duty". "Dipping in the honey" became a priority as early as their 12th year, a "proud practice" still performed in half of America, it's a freedom of faith thing, kids' rights be damned. So on one level there's the instinctive behavior of turning away from those they don't wish to mate with, on the other the word of mouth homophobia. Whereas we men punish non-hetero normative behavior with extinction, women ostracize even on as little as a rumor or suspicion.

    It's very well sourced that once Christianity came into power, they have started an all out war on every value not originating from them, including things we take now for granted, like personal hygiene. The process of learning one's own body (a practice we know of existing in ancient Greece through surviving fragments) via sexually experiencing with one's own gender was also one of them. For two women who aren't inebriated (like Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in Black Swan, to perform a kissing scene which should come natural to an actor) the competition of strictly fat and tissue is everything they were taught not to do. To start with the obvious, what's pleasurable for us, can easily be just painful for them, if not worse. One of the largest drawbacks of having large breasts is that they can't be entirely scanned for tumors, so one false move can lead to a slow death. The second thing is the fear of challenging the core of one's self, fighting someone without being attracted to them (unless, again, they're elsewhere on the Kinsey Scale).
    The home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

    The place where I can be commissioned: https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40

    The lair of my reference work: http://cflover40.simplesite.com/

    Finally the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.