7 Post(s)

Tangle in Tuscany Part 4

Without further preamble...

Links to previous instalments:

Tangle in Tuscany Part 1
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
    Tangle in Tuscany is the first story in a new series I've been developing. Tales of sexy, buxom young women who live to fight for kicks, glory, and, well... plenty of prize money. Set during the 1960s heyday of the apartment wrestling movement to provide a suitably retro feel, the complete story, with original commissioned artwork, will be available soon (details to be provided). Check out my DA page for art samples... Excalib | DeviantArt

Tangle in Tuscany: an apartment wrestling classic! Part 4

Their sweat-sheened faces red with exertion, the wrestlers career across the carpet before Vanessa manages to arrest their progress with a leg splayed out artfully to one side. Victoria groans as her opponent rolls on top heavily, managing to trap the blonde’s free leg between her thighs as Vanessa attempts to straddle and climb atop her.

“Where’re you going, puta?” the dark-haired woman grunts while tightening their sweaty clinch, still keen to fight the grinding battle she’s convinced she can ultimately win. Although wary of her opponent’s powerful breasts Vanessa knows she’s short of options, hissing “okay bitch, you asked for it…” as the determined Spanish woman pulls her in. As the blonde settles her weight into her opponent a cheek-to-cheek intimacy develops, both women gasping and shuddering as the dense structures of their breasts compress and slide over each other painfully. Lower down, panties rustle as opposing pelvises begin to jolt and rub in time to the heavy tit grind.

Imprisoned by lithe arms, the quivering racks mould and steadily lose their resistance to each other, becoming one big undulating, sweaty mass of flesh as both wrestlers continue to squeeze and probe aggressively. Bearing down with all her weight, Vanessa enjoys a growing advantage, thrilling to the euphoric sensation as her breasts hold up better than their rivals.
    “Not so nice having your weak tits crushed, is it?” she taunts as Victoria moans and begins to arch her back, struggling to ease the intolerable strain she is under. Feeling mounting panic as her breasts flatten and show signs of beginning to yield, the Spanish woman throws her head back to unleash a torrent of abuse at her tormentor.

“?
    Zorra! No eres lo bastante hembra para vencerme!” Bitch, you are not woman enough to beat me!

Savouring the sweet sensation of dominance, Vanessa is slow to react as Victoria begins her struggle to break out, slamming her foot flat on the carpet and pushing up as hard as she can to flip her opponent. As they twist over, the dark-haired woman’s hands close around her opponent’s wrists, arms stretching out forcefully to pin the blonde’s hands on either side of her head.
    “Ohhhh shit!” Vanessa hisses, furious with herself for allowing the Spanish woman to straddle her too easily. With a grim smile, Victoria leans in and holds her writhing opponent tightly, content to let the Englishwoman expend vital energy as she prepares to mount her. With her hands pinioned tightly, there’s little the blonde can do to stop her rival heaving herself up and astride her slender waist. As Vanessa starts to thrash and buck ineffectually beneath her, Victoria feels encouraged to slide forward and slam down her buttocks down heavily on her rival’s aching boobs, crushing the air from her chest.

“Ahhh, feels much better now, eh puta?”

“Unnnnghhhh…fuck you slut!”

Taking tight hold of her opponent’s blonde locks, Victoria begins bouncing and grinding her shapely derri?re into Vanessa’s flattened udders, delighting in the squeals of discomfort the punitive action unleashes. Gina Bartelli’s eyes also light with sadistic satisfaction as she watches the punishment being meted out to the blonde’s breasts. “I’d say the odds just lengthened considerably against the Englishwoman, amore mio.”

“Hmmm, you may have a point this time, my dear,” concedes Russo, still reluctant to write his favourite off entirely at this stage.

The lovers watch compulsively as Victoria slides forward until her crotch presses against her opponent’s chin, capturing Vanessa’s head firmly between her thighs before rolling dramatically over to one side.

“She’s going for the submission!” Gina cries, bouncing excitedly up and down on the sofa.

“You think I can’t see with my own eyes?” her lover snorts, still mesmerised by the Englishwoman’s sudden vulnerability, her shapely legs alternately kicking and splaying apart as she struggles in her opponent’s lethal hold.

Victoria’s damp face has an exultant sheen as her strong thighs flex and she begins pulling her opponent’s face into her crotch to execute a favourite finishing move, one calculated to ensure that, should the head crush fail to secure submission, oxygen starvation surely will.

“Just… submit … and its… over bitch!” she pants as Vanessa continues rolling her hips from side to side in a futile attempt to escape the crushing scissors. Short of air with her face pressed hard against her rival’s crotch, Vanessa lets out a despairing moan, finding the salt fragrance of the other woman’s arousal overpowering as she starts to weaken. It looks grim for the blonde as her opponent puts all her remaining strength into the squeeze, but Vanessa’s sharp teeth are out suddenly, her darting tongue probing for anything within reach to clamp down on. Finding some purchase, she bites into her opponent’s panties, delivering a sharp enough nip through the fabric to cause an alarmed reaction without drawing blood.

“?J?dete!... aaiieeeee!”

Victoria’s legs spring open as her hands reach automatically to protect her womanhood, allowing her opponent to bridge out and push her bodily to one side. Rolling over, the outraged Spanish wrestler gets to her knees, eyes blazing. “?Hija de puta! Whore, that was such a dirty move!”

Taking in deep breaths, Vanessa stares back at her rival, nonplussed for a moment, before retorting sarcastically, “well, I don’t remember being asked to sign up to Queensberry Rules before this thing started...”

“Eh? What’s this ‘Queenberry Rules’ nonsense?” Although she’s no idea what her opponent’s harping on about, the Spanish woman knows few moves are illegal in apartment wrestling, and, in Vanessa’s difficult position, she would probably have done the same.

“Forget it,” the blonde mutters, beginning to massage her swollen boobs, examining the purplish bruises rising on the tender flesh. Watching her opponent wince, Victoria sneers dismissively while cupping her olive breasts which also show unmistakeable signs of fight damage. “Poor girl, your weak peras taking too much of a beating from these tetazas fuertes?!”

“Your fat cow’s arse bouncing on them more like!” Vanessa rounds on her rival with real venom as they rise on their haunches again, ready to resume the most arduous and bitterly-contested match either formidable young women has yet endured in her apartment wrestling career.

End of Part 4 - To be continued...
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 20th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tangle in Tuscany Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Without further preamble...

Links to previous instalments:

Tangle in Tuscany Part 1
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
    Tangle in Tuscany is the first story in a new series I've been developing. Tales of sexy, buxom young women who live to fight for kicks, glory, and, well... plenty of prize money. Set during the 1960s heyday of the apartment wrestling movement to provide a suitably retro feel, the complete story, with original commissioned artwork, will be available soon (details to be provided). Check out my DA page for art samples... Excalib | DeviantArt

Tangle in Tuscany: an apartment wrestling classic! Part 4

Their sweat-sheened faces red with exertion, the wrestlers career across the carpet before Vanessa manages to arrest their progress with a leg splayed out artfully to one side. Victoria groans as her opponent rolls on top heavily, managing to trap the blonde?s free leg between her thighs as Vanessa attempts to straddle and climb atop her.

?Where?re you going, puta?? the dark-haired woman grunts while tightening their sweaty clinch, still keen to fight the grinding battle she?s convinced she can ultimately win. Although wary of her opponent?s powerful breasts Vanessa knows she?s short of options, hissing ?okay bitch, you asked for it?? as the determined Spanish woman pulls her in. As the blonde settles her weight into her opponent a cheek-to-cheek intimacy develops, both women gasping and shuddering as their dense structures of their breasts compress and slide across each other painfully. Lower down, panties rustle as opposing pelvises begin to jolt and rub in time to the heavy tit grind.

Imprisoned by lithe arms, the quivering racks mould and steadily lose their resistance to each other, becoming one big undulating, sweaty mass of flesh as the wrestlers continue to squeeze and probe aggressively. Bearing down with all her weight, Vanessa enjoys a growing advantage, thrilling to the sensation as her breasts hold up better than their rivals.
    ?Not so nice having your weak tits crushed, is it?? she taunts as Victoria moans and begins to arch her back, struggling to ease the intolerable strain she is under. Feeling mounting panic as her breasts flatten and show signs of beginning to yield, the Spanish woman throws her head back and unleashes a torrent of invective at her tormentor.

??
    Zorra! No eres lo bastante hembra para vencerme!? Bitch, you are not woman enough to beat me!

Savouring the sweet sensation of dominance, Vanessa is slow to react as Victoria begins her struggle to break out, slamming her foot flat on the carpet and pushing up as hard as she can to flip her opponent. As they twist over, the dark-haired woman?s hands close around her opponent?s wrists, arms stretching out forcefully to pin the blonde?s hands either side of her head.
    ?Ohhhh shit!? Vanessa hisses, furious with herself for allowing the Spanish woman to straddle her so easily. With a grim smile, Victoria leans in and holds her writhing opponent tightly, content to let the Englishwoman expend vital energy as she prepares to mount her. With her hands pinioned tightly, there?s little the blonde can do to stop her rival heaving herself up and getting astride her slender waist. As Vanessa starts to thrash and buck ineffectually beneath her, Victoria feels encouraged to slide forward and slam down her buttocks down heavily on her rival?s aching boobs, crushing the air from her chest.

?Ahhh, that feels much better now, eh puta??

?Unnnnghhhh?fuck you slut!?

Taking tight hold of her opponent?s blonde locks, Victoria begins bouncing and grinding her shapely derri?re into Vanessa?s flattened udders, delighting in the squeals of discomfort the punitive action unleashes. Gina Bartelli?s eyes also light with sadistic satisfaction as she watches the punishment being meted out to the blonde?s breasts. ?I?d say the odds just lengthened considerably against the Englishwoman, amore mio.?

?Hmmm, you may have a point this time, my dear,? concedes Russo, still reluctant to write his favourite off entirely at this stage.

The lovers watch compulsively as Victoria slides forward until her crotch presses against her opponent?s chin, capturing Vanessa?s head firmly between her thighs before rolling dramatically over to one side.

?She?s going for the submission!? Gina cries, bouncing excitedly up and down on the sofa.

?You think I can?t see with my own eyes?? her lover snorts, still mesmerised by the Englishwoman?s sudden vulnerability, her shapely legs alternately kicking and splaying apart as she struggles in her opponent?s lethal hold.

Victoria?s damp face has an exultant sheen as her strong thighs flex and she begins pulling her opponent?s face into her crotch to execute a favourite finishing move, one calculated to ensure that, should the head crush fail to secure submission, oxygen starvation surely will.

?Just? submit ? and its? over bitch!? she pants as Vanessa continues rolling her hips from side to side in a futile attempt to escape the crushing scissors. Short of air with her face pressed hard against her rival?s crotch, Vanessa lets out a despairing moan, finding the salt fragrance of the other woman?s arousal overpowering as she starts to weaken. It looks grim for the blonde as her opponent puts all her remaining strength into the squeeze, but Vanessa?s sharp teeth are out suddenly, her darting tongue probing for anything within reach to clamp down on. Finding some purchase, she bites into her opponent?s panties, delivering a sharp enough nip through the fabric to cause an alarmed reaction without drawing blood.

??J?dete!... aaiieeeee!?

Victoria?s legs spring open as her hands reach automatically to protect her womanhood, allowing her opponent to bridge out and push her bodily to one side. Rolling over, the outraged Spanish wrestler gets to her knees, eyes blazing. ??Hija de puta! Whore, that was such a dirty move!?

Taking in deep breaths, Vanessa stares back at her rival, nonplussed for a moment, before she retorts sarcastically, ?well, I don?t remember being asked to sign up to Queensberry Rules before this thing started...?

?Eh? What?s this ?Queenberry Rules? nonsense?? Although she?s no idea what her opponent?s harping on about, the Spanish woman knows few moves are illegal in apartment wrestling, and, in Vanessa?s difficult position, she would probably have done the same.

?Forget it,? the blonde mutters, beginning to massage her swollen boobs, examining the purplish bruises rising on the tender flesh. Watching her opponent wince, Victoria sneers dismissively while cupping her olive breasts which also show unmistakeable signs of fight damage. ?Poor girl, your weak peras taking too much of a beating from these tetazas fuertes?!?

?Your fat cow?s arse bouncing on them more like!? Vanessa rounds on her rival with real venom as they rise on their haunches again, ready to resume the most arduous and bitterly-contested apartment wrestling match either formidable young women has yet endured.

End of Part 4 - To be continued...

I thought Vanessa was dead meat for a moment. I'm glad you're stretching the battle out some.....part 5 should be good.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    I thought Vanessa was dead meat for a moment. I'm glad you're stretching the battle out some.....part 5 should be good.

Shak
    Very hot !! Now if all this will escalate to some trib-fuck as well... the two rivals or one of them with Sylvia later... i will not complain, you can bet ! LOL
    Anyway, the story is yours, write it as you like ! it's good !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course I am in favor of my compatriot Victoria, but I thank you for a well written and entertaining story

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post

Shak
    Yep, Vanessa was feeling a bit stretched too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very hot !! Now if all this will escalate to some trib-fuck as well... the two rivals or one of them with Sylvia later... i will not complain, you can bet ! LOL
    Anyway, the story is yours, write it as you like ! it's good !!
    Thank you my friend,
    We'll keep that idea close for now, and whatever the story leaves out, the fertile imagination can provide!

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Good job, Ragnar0k!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    Of course I am in favor of my compatriot Victoria, but I thank you for a well written and entertaining story
    Thank you for the feedback Maurita, and so glad you are enjoying this story!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Good job, Ragnar0k!
    ?Muchas gracias, Se?or Anubisx!