Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Instagram Convention Finale

Lauren reached both hands behind her back to unclasp her bikini and said with her chin high in the air, "I want you to see some real fucking tits." She removed her top and out poured two bowling ball shaped breasts. They appeared firm and heavy with amazing symmetry. "How do you like em, bitch?" she shot at Jello. Jello gave her a sarcastic look of being impressed and went to remove her own top. Lauren waited hands on hips, looking down a little at her own chest as her nipples hardened from the temperature and excitement in the room. "Last chance to back out," said Jello to her topless rival. Lauren just shook her head no and motioned for her to bring it on. Jello's top actually popped a little off chest a little after releasing the clasp. She smiled as she slid the bra down her left arm and stared at Lauren. It would be best to describe Jello's tits as twin torpedoes emerging from her top. They were as firm as they were huge and immediately Lauren knew she was in for a fight.

"I'm sorry for what's about to happen to your chest," Jello said to Lauren. "Ohh fuck off, bitch. I'm gonna smack the shit outta those things," Lauren said. The two women inched closer together as the reality set in about what was about to happen. "Ok, tits on tits, no hands allowed except for bearhugs or grips. Deal?" Jello said. "Deal," replied Lauren. The women finally eliminated the space between them as their hands came together. Both women looked down as their respective tits came together and then they each brought their gaze up and finally staring into their opponent?s eyes it happened? "Fuck you!" Lauren roared as she plunged her left tit into Jello's right and both women's hands, still clasped, and went outstretched to their sides. Lauren leaned back after that first shot and plunged in again catching Jello square boobs to boobs with a loud thwack and an ?Ughhh? from Jello. Lauren was coming out guns blazing and delivering some heavy shots. She was twisting her body rapidly and coming across Jello?s boobs getting some major contact on the outside of them as she?d swing through.

Lauren kept up this approach for a good ten minutes as she was doing the majority of the hitting but Jello wasn?t showing any serious signs of injury. She was still talking shit all the way through this. As Lauren was instigating a bearhug and had her hands on the inside trying to crush the life out of Jello she was able to utter, ?Ahhh, that?s not ahhhhh too bad. But if you look down you?ll see my tits are bigger than yours.? This disrespect from Jello made Lauren furious and she only tried to tighten the grip on Jello harder. The funny thing was that as hard as she tried Lauren wasn?t able to break her tits down. Jello?s nipples were still hard and her chest wasn?t caving in. Lauren released her grip a little bit only to try and start slamming her boobs into Jello?s in quick succession. ?Ugh, fuck you,? Lauren said, ?I own your fucking tits,? she continued as she kept up what looked like bouncing on Jello?s chest.
    It was at this moment Brian, still watching from the couch near the bed, noticed a change in Jello?s facial expression. Her mouth tightened and her eyes went from wide eyed absorbing punishment to narrowing and her shoulders started to pull up. Lauren was really trying to drive home one of these boobs on boobs slams by leaving her tits in Jello?s and that?s when she struck. Jello quickly grabbed the inside position and clasped her hands behind Lauren. Lauren looked up surprised only to find Jello?s eyes waiting for her. ?My turn,? said Jello. Jello arched back and slammed into Lauren, both boobs into hers and Lauren let out a loud grunt. Jello then twisted and slammed her right breast into Lauren?s left with everything she had and it stunned her as she said, ?OWWW? only watch as Jello did the exact same thing with her other breast.

Jello quickly realized that for some reason Lauren?s right breast was more sensitive than her left so she kept twisting and turning, slamming her own right breast into Lauren?s. ?Looks like you?re not feeling too great anymore,? Jello taunted. She then moved her grip up behind Lauren?s back and brought their chests together for a bearhug. Lauren groaned as Jello continued to gloat, ?Would you look at that. Your tits are starting to give way a little bit. What if I just tighten up my grip a little more.? Lauren cringed as Jello?s tits started to press harder into hers. ?I want you to look down as you see our tits spread out. You see how mine are just starting to overflow a little bit. LOOK you fucking bitch!? Jello waited for Lauren to look down. ?Fuck you bitch,? Lauren said refusing to give Jello any credit.

Just then Jello released her grip and Lauren fell back two steps. ?You looked like you could use a breather. Your tit is a little red,? laughed Jello. Sure enough, Lauren?s right breast was bright red and she was already massaging it. ?My tits are fine. I did some damage too,? Lauren said while pointing at a red mark on Jello?s left breast. ?I think I?ll live. I think you might want to consider submitting. You see how it?s going. Dude, tell your girl, c?mon,? Jello said now facing Brian. ?I?m not the one who let go bitch. I?m ready to go and don?t talk to my fucking man,? Lauren said starting to rub her chest a little more vigorously. Jello gave a smile and motioned for Lauren to come towards her.

Jello put her arms in the air like those old test of strengths from the Hulk Hogan days. Lauren, while a little confused, followed suit and they brought their grips together overhead. Jello?s hands were stronger and she moved the four hands down to the outside of their mid thigh and then back up, proving who had the most strength. Jello smirked after this display. She kept both sets of hands overhead and proceeded to rock back and slam into Lauren?s chest. ?Ohhhh,? Lauren let out. Jello slammed her again. And again. And again. Every time a loud smack as the two sets of breasts came together. ?Give up,? said Jello again. And just like before Lauren quickly responded with, ?Fuck you,? as she tried to slam back. Jello just kept it up. She was slamming Lauren with such force that it would knock her back a half step. Lauren would sometimes answer with a small flurry, twisting to the right and then slamming into Jello?s breasts. She would go from right to left then alternate but it was not having an affect on Jello?s chest and to make matters worse Jello would laugh at her.

?I?m sorry sweetie but you just can?t beat me. Give up,? Jello said in her ear while in a bearhug. Lauren tightened her grip as she brought her head up to tell Jello to fuck off. ?Still not giving up?? Jello asked. ?Fine.? Jello released the bearhug and grabbed onto Lauren?s biceps and immediately leaned in to slam Lauren directly boobs to boobs and then she started teeing off left breast to right breast, left to left. Lauren was unable to grab onto anything for leverage. She was just grasping onto Jello?s elbows. Brian was getting concerned and got to his feet, ?Lauren! Lauren! Are you ok?!? Lauren was getting unable to keep up with Jello?s pace but answered, ?I?m fine. Shut up.? This delighted Jello and she taunted again, ?Your boyfriend doesn?t want you to get hurt anymore. Just give the fuck up.? Lauren didn?t acknowledge the taunt and kept fighting. Jello brought her in for a bearhug. ?I?m not letting go until you give.? They stood in a bearhug for one minute, each trying to squeeze harder. ?Lauren, are you ok?? Brian asked again. She didn?t answer but shot him a hard look. Jello released just for a second to re grip and she clasped her hands back together as hard as she could. Lauren let out a loud groan. Jello squeezed even harder. ?Ok. Ok. I give, I give,? Lauren said sadly. ?Whose tits are bigger?? Jello asked. Lauren looked her dead in the eyes with disgust. ?Whose tits are bigger?? Jello asked as she squeezed again. ?Yours. Your fucking tits are bigger,? Lauren said through gritted teeth.

Jello released her grip and started to massage her battle tested breasts. Lauren fell onto the couch with Brian and he consoled her. ?Ok, now get the fuck out of my room, little tits and take your man with you unless he wants to massage my bigger tits,? Jello said with a smirk. The two got up and Lauren reached for her bikini top. ?Ehhh ehhh. That?s staying with me, remember?? Jello reminded. ?Here, you can have your tank top back. It?s too small for me.? Lauren slipped on the tank top and the two walked towards the door. ?It was nice meeting you,? Jello said as Lauren reached the door. Lauren took one more look at the woman who had just bested her, Jello standing still topless cupping her breasts and smiling. Lauren left the room.

MaskedSuperstar

Re: Instagram Convention Finale

That's how you finish a story. Love seeing the better known rack beating the best one in her tiny social circle. Gives some credence to the famous ones.