View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbara

15 68.18%
  • Nikki

7 31.82%

Thread: Brunette VS Blonde Redemption (Preview with a few pictures)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brunette VS Blonde Redemption (Preview with a few pictures)

The story is like a little sequel from the Blondes VS Brunettes serie, as Nikki is unsatisfied with the outcome. There is no way that brunettes are better than blondes.
    She wants a rematch and challenges Barbara, another member of the brunettes gang.

Barbara is full of pride, as last time brunettes showed their superiority.
    So, Barbara is teasing Nikki, making fun of her, reminding how weak Nikki was, and how Nicol and Kari have beaten her.
    Nikki disagrees, claiming that those girls were just lucky.
    Nikki looks calm, but this provocation makes her bursting of competitiveness.
    Barbara, at the same time, gets angry with Nikki as she dared to challange the brunette's victory, and as they clearly proved that brunettes rule.

f9cb50830729303
    ImageBam

Barbara: What are you blonde looser doing here?

Nikki: You brunette bitch! I am here to kick your ass. Last time you brunettes were lucky you won.
    Barbara: What the hell are you talking about? We beat you blonde bimbos fair and square!

Nikki: No way that brunettes are better. I challenge you to a rematch!

Barbara: Pfff, I have nothing to prove to you.

Nikki: What? Are you chicken?

Barbara: Nobody calls me chicken! My pussy is going to beat your blonde pussy for good!

Nikki: Bring it on!

b54624830729333
    ImageBam

The girls leave no futher time to waste, as they work their opponents pussy.

cd09c3830729353
    ImageBam

And don't let orgasms stop them from draining their opponent dry. No counts, No timing. It's like before, last girl standing wins.

42468a830729383
    ImageBam

Their wet pussies were ready for eachother, and finally they matched up together.

460e5e830729413
    ImageBam

This match is very back and forth. The girls don't stop after an orgasm and keep going to get the next one from her opponent.
    Like I said, it's pretty back and forth. They won't let themselves be dominated and take top positions.

dcab1b830729433
    ImageBam

All that wettness was bound to me tasted. Beautiful intens facial expressions by the girls.

d0a533830729453
    ImageBam

Resistance is futile with those persisting tongues licking labia and flicking over clits.

0255e4830729463
    ImageBam

Their pussies had taken a lot. But who has the stronger pussy?

0613ca830729473
    ImageBam

Who has a better grip and stamina to outfuck the other?

6d59c4830729483
    ImageBam

Who do you think is going to win?

(P.S. I tried to implement the pictures into the post, but it keeps failing. So I included also the links. If someone knows a free hosting site for adult content, I am open for recommendations.)
    Last edited by sffan4e; April 28th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Brunette VS Blonde Redemption (Preview with a few pictur

Looks good! I think Barbara is going to win. I like the style of defeated sexfight. Except there 15 minute videos. I hope this one is a long match? Any ideas when this is coming out, been waiting for almost a month for defeated sexfight to update their website but nothing

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Looks good! I think Barbara is going to win. I like the style of defeated sexfight. Except there 15 minute videos. I hope this one is a long match? Any ideas when this is coming out, been waiting for almost a month for defeated sexfight to update their website but nothing
    Thanks

This one is little over half an hour. But they have more videos that are longer than 15 minutes. I think most of their more recent videos are around half an hour.
    One of the longest and really a sexfight marathon was between Ivana and Kety. One hour and 17 minutes, one of my favorits. Wish it was a video of mine...
    In my mind it feels like a continuation of a multi girls match, I don't want to spoil more. Just check their site for it.

Due to unforseen and out of their hand circumstances, productions got delayed. So indeed, content had a hick up. Hope it get solved soon. My video had been filmed months ago, but due to personal circumstances I wasn't able to work on a Preview. Defeated was so kind to hold on with release for me. I believe it will be available very soon. Hope you will enjoy it.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Brunette VS Blonde Redemption (Preview with a few pictur

Always have to vote for the blonde : ) I love the forth pic, the girls have their hands full with each other ; )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

this could be a perfect video for me... again :-). When I had seen Barbara in her sexfight with Blanche, I really wanted to see her again. Her trembling orgasms are super hot. Both Models are very sexy, perfect match. Tribbing and later scissoring with a double dildo is my thing. Can't wait to see it.
    ---

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me again,

tonight I had seen the video. Really a great sexfight again. Thanks to sffan4e and defeated. I think I needed 3 hours to see all face-expressions and "point of no return's" with slow motion, zoom and loop :-) Great video from the girls too. Only the double-dildo-toy is a little bit to long.
    Last edited by usarig; April 30th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.
    ---