Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow Story Search

Dear All,

I have been a silent admirer of all the various writers who have made my wild fantasies come alive, so first and foremost a big shoutout to you all.

The story that i have been searching for involved two neighbors. One has recently had a child and is nursing. The other neighbor is having loud sex with a redhead. The mother goes to tell the other neighbor to keep it down as the sex noises had woken up her baby. The other neighbor refuses and then ensues a catfight between the two with the mother being beaten and the redhead made to cum on her.

I had requested for this particular story before as well and someone had posted the story. But since all the older posts got deleted, i am afraid that that story also was lost.

So here i am, hoping against hope, that someone might still have that story lying somewhere and is kind enough to repost it!

Cheers!

Junior Hostboard Member maslabiudo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Story Search

I'm almost sure that it's " Milk Maids ", but I don't know who is the author

Junior Hostboard Member Coldrin25's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Milk Maidens
    Written by --- Tuesday, 27 December 2005 21:36
    Julie goes to her neighbor Ilse to tell her that her sex with a redhead is too loud...
    Julie lived in a very comfortable Condo with her ten month old son. Her husband had been a stock broker who had died nineteen months before in a freak subway accident leaving her alone, pregnant and very well off. She had many acquaintances, and very few friends. She had discovered eary in life that she was bi-sexual and after their marriage her husband had taken advantage of the situation to introduce other women into their relationship. Julie didn't mind too much. She liked making love to other women, though hated sharing anything, especially her husband. But she was a self-centered, egotistical bitch who thought the whole world revolved around her or at least should. So as long as she was the main focus of everyone's attention, her husband could have run in a hundred girls. She would offer make the girls eat her while her husband took them.

A month ago a woman named Ilse moved in next door. She was the rarest of all creatures. She was a lesbian with a baby. It seems that she had wanted to see what she was missing so she tried a man. Two things happened. She found out she truly was a lesbian and she found out she was incredibly fertile. He hadn't even cummed inside her, she had made him pull out. But evidently there was enough sperm in his precum to make her pregnant.

Both being single mothers, the two women thought they could be friends and for the first couple of weeks they tried to make it happen, but they were each too self-centered and too incapable of seeing another persons point of view to pull it off. Also, they were two beautiful women, with voluptuous bodies, long blond hair and the egos to match. They were in instant competition. The best they could do was tolerate each other. They would help each other when it didn't inconvenience them but neither would go out of her way for the other. They baby sat for each other for short periods of time but even that was limited.

The night came when Ilse brought a woman home with her. Ilse's baby was obviously somewhere else and they began having sex. The noise came through the walls clearly. At first Julie was annoyed but resolved to ignore it. It continued for over an hour and Julie's annoyance changed to jealousy. Finally the noise quieted down around 11:00pm. Julie put her baby down for the night and went to bed herself. According to Julie's clock, she was awakened at exactly 1:12am to the familiar sound from the next apartment. She decided to quickly put an end to this before the noise woke her baby.

Throwing on a light dressing gown Julie was quickly knocking on Ilse's door. When the blond angrily answered the knock, Julie could see a good looking redhead in the bedroom doorway.

"Ilse, I know you don't realize it, but you're making a lot of noise and I'm afraid it will wake my baby."

"Yeah, right. Like I believe that. You just can't stand my getting some when you can't."

"Listen bitch, I've tried to be nice, but fuck that. Keep the goddamn noise down or else."

"Or else what, skank?"

The redhead had come forward during the exchange and was eyeing Julie hungrily. When Julie eyed her back, Ilse noticed and whipped around to the redhead shouting "What are you looking at? You're with me you slut."

"Listen Ilse, I don't want trouble, just keep the noise down. Ok? "

"I'm sorry" said the redhead "we were being kind of noisy. We'll be a little quieter. Come on Ilse let's go back to bed."

"You stay out of this! And don't you be apologizing to that bitch. Get your ass back in the bedroom." Ilse pushed the redhead back toward the bedroom door.

Julie stepped forward and caught the redhead before she could fall and said "Leave her alone you bitch." The catch turned into a hug and the two clung to each other greedily.

"Get your hands off her, you stealing bitch." Yelled Ilse and pulled Julie away from the redhead.

Poking a finger in Julie's massive breast Ilse yelled, "You're right you don't want trouble. Not with me you don't. I'll kick your ass. I'll make as much noise as I want. You may think you're some kind of queen bitch, but you can't come over her swinging those tits of yours around and tell ME what to do. Just take your fat ass and your saggy tits and get out of here. " With that Ilse pushed Julie toward the door.

"You just wish your tits were as big and firm as mine. Keep your fucking hands off me, slut." And Julie pushed her back.

Ilse pushed her again and said "Those floppy milk bags couldn't begin to compare to my firm boobs. Get out of here you cow, before you get hurt. I want to get back to my fucking!"

"Fuck you slut." Julie pushed back again.

"Only in your dreams cunt. OK, you asked for it. I'm going to beat the shit out of you and throw your ass out of here. Uhmmmm. I've got a better idea. I think I'll beat the milk out of you and throw your ass out of here. Let you go back to that bastard son of yours with dry tits." That one cut close to home. It seemed that Julie got pregnant literally days before her husband was killed, possibly the night before, and some say he was not the father. Understandably, Julie was sensitive on that issue. She immediately slapped Ilse. A little girl slap the barely move Ilse's head.

Ilse grabbed Julie's dressing gown and began pulling and ripping at it. Julie tried to keep it on and the two women swayed across the room pulling and tugging at the material. Ilse let go with one hand and slapped hard across Julie's face. Julie spun around and Ilse pulled and tugged and ripped the night gown off her. Ilse slapped her again and Julie stumbled a few steps and fell on the sofa. Ilse threw the clothing aside and pounced on the stunned woman. Kneeling astride Julie, Ilse slapped her face repeatedly, stunning her. Ilse stopped slapping only to grab the helpless girls nipples. She gripped the nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulling and squeezing them. She pulled them up and jiggled them from side to side. She pulled them up as far as they could go, painfully stretching Julies breasts, then jabbed her fingers deep into Julie's breasts, twisting and turning the nipples inside the breast flesh. The tit torture brought Julie back to her senses screaming. She beat at Ilse. Ilse grabbed Julie's hands and after a brief struggle pinned them above her head, holding them down with one hand and continuing the abuse of Julie's breasts with the other. Isle wasn't satisfied with one hand on Julie's boobs, so she grabbed Julie's hands and pulled them down to Julie's sides and pinned them with her knees. She went back to slapping Julies face and pulling on her nipples. Ilse glanced over at the redhead. She was seated in a chair with one hand pulling and tweaking her own nipples and the other buried in her crotch, masturbating. Masturbating hard. She was panting and pumping three of her own fingers in her snatch as deep as she could go. Ilse loved it and went back to beating up Julie to excite the redhead even more. Julie was squirming around and bucking up and down trying to get Isle off her. Ilse grabbed both her breasts and pulled as hard as she could. Julie's breasts stretched painfully and she yelled and cursed at Ilse. Ilse laughed and let the breast snap back to Julie's chest. She gripped Julie's nipple again and rolled them between her fingers, squeezing and pulling at them. Julie yelled and screamed and began crying with this latest abuse. With a huge buck, Julie finally managed to unset Ilse and toss her off the sofa. Julie rolled off the sofa also, being pulled over by Ilse grip on her nipples. Julie landed on top of Ilse between her legs. For a moment Julie was on her knees, with Ilse's legs wrapped around her mid-section squeezing and Ilse's fingers wrapped around her nipples squeezing. Julie hands darted to Ilse's legs, pushing at them as she yelled out her pain. Then she grabbed at Ilse's wrists trying to pull them from her tits. Unable to stand the pain longer, Julie lunged at Ilse and buried her hands in Ilse's hair. Ilse tried to hold her in the scissors but Julie was too much. The two began rolling across the flow. Ilse had lost her hold on Julie's nipples and had gone for her hair also. Back and forth the two rolled, yelling and cursing, pulling and tugging at each others hair and banging heads to the floor when they could.

After they slammed into the sofa they broke apart. Julie came to her hands and knees, feet against the sofa, crying and sobbing with the pain in her breasts and nipples. She looked up to see Ilse also on her hands and knees crawling toward her. When they were face to face, Ilse rose to her knees, grabbed Julie's hair and pulled her up to her knees. Ilse slapped Julie's face, still holding her hair. Back and forth Ilse slapped Julie's face, forehand and backhand. After the third or fourth slap she let go of Julie's hair. Julie's arms hung my her side and her head flopped side to side as Ilse continued to beat her face. Wailing and sobbing, Julie was defenseless to stop the beating. Ilse stopped and looked back at the redhead again. She was still on the chair masturbating, but the look on her face told Ilse she was close to cuming. Ilse pushed Julie back on her heels. Julie's shoulders and head rested on the sofa and her arm's lay splayed to her sides.

"Sandy, come over here and cum on the sluts face." Ilse called to the redhead.

The girl barely seemed to hear, but came staggering to her feet, still pumping her fingers into herself . She made her way to the battling duo. She straddled Julies face and fingered herself faster and faster. Her moans got louder and louder. She was panting and moaning, letting out little yelps and getting closer and closer to a momentous orgasm. Finally, she pulled her fingers out and jabbed her cunt onto Julie's face, rubbing it from side to side and up and down, riding the woman's nose like a cock. With a cry she came, her juices spewing onto Julies face. She was a "shooter", a woman who ejaculated like a man, and Ilse knew it. Sandy shot her load into Julie's mouth and all over her face. Sandy came and came, juices flowing from her pussy like someone had turned on a tap. After finishing she sat with her pussy pressed into Julies face. Slowly, Sandy turned over and slid her ass down Julies body presenting her pussy to Ilse, who dove into it like a hungry animal, licking and sucking up Sandy's sex juices like they were life giving nectar. Ilse sucked her cunt till Sandy had a second then quickly a third orgasm bucking up and down on Julie's beaten form. Totally satisfied, Sandy rolled off to the side and Ilse looked down at Julie. Her face was a mess from the slaps, including a couple of pressure cuts on the cheeks and a split lip. Her nipples looked raw and puffy. Ilse pulled Julie back to her knees by her breasts.

"You think your tits are so great bitch. You think they're better than mine. Lets have a milk off. I'm going to milk you dry cunt, but I'm going to let you start. Go ahead grab my tits. Feel what a real women is like. Milk me if you can, cause I'm going to take all of yours."

Ilse pushed her big tits out daring Julie to milk them. Julie tentatively raised her hands. When she got close to Ilse's boobs she grabbed both from the bottom, her forefinger and thumb locked around the nipples and her head swooped down and latched onto a nipple. She sucked as hard as she could to get Ilse's milk started. Ilse yelped and grabbed Julies hair, tearing at it to get Julies mouth off her nipple, but Julie just sucked harder. Julie squeezed both breasts and at the off nipple, both to cause pain and to make milk flow. As Julie's sucking paid off, her mouth filled with Ilse's milk. When she thought it was flowing well she tried to switch to the other tit, but as soon as her mouth came away, Ilse yanked back on her hair and jerked her upright. Julie spit the milk in her mouth into Ilse's face and kept milking her tits. Ilse sputtered with the unexpected milk shower and pulled away but Julie dragged her back and kept the milk flowing. Sliding her head down, Julie got her mouth on the other nipple and nursed hard.

"Oh oh oh, my tits. You bitch, get your mouth off my nipple. Ahhhhh."

Milk flowing nicely now, Julie released the nipple and pulled and squeezed both of Ilse's milk bags. Ilse released Julies hair, grabbed one tit with both hand and quickly dropped her own mouth to Julie's already sore nipple.

"Oh God, my nipple. No, no, no. Stop. Ow, ow, ow. Shit you cunt, let go." All the time that she's yelling, Julie is still pulling and squeezing at Ilse's tits, milk flying all over, soaking both women.

But Ilse has gotten Julies milk flowing from one tit and she is squeezing it with both hands, rolling it between them and sinking her finger deep into the flesh. Julie's milk is flowing fast from the breast Ilse is working on. Ilse pulls on the breast as well as milking it and pulls Julie to the floor. But Julie has kept her hold on Ilse, so they both end up on the floor. After much pulling and tugging, the women end up face to breast and each paste their mouth over one of the other woman's nipples. Hands continue to work on the off breast while they suckle. They are laying side by side but Ilse pushes and rolls Julie onto her back and assumes the dominate position. She puts both hands on the breast she is sucking and squeezes the milk out as fast as she can. Julie continues to suckle one breast while milking the other with her hands. Both positions have advantages. Ilse, on top, can suck the milk out then let it flow down over the breast. Julie on the other hand has to either swallow it or spit it out which takes time. However, Ilse breasts are hanging fully extended allowing Julie a better grip for her squeezing and milking of the nipple, while Ilse can't get as good grip on Julie's breast. Sucking and pulling the pair savagely express the milk from the others tit. For minutes the two continue. Milk is everywhere, soaking into the rug and all over the furniture. Watching, Sandy cannot believe how much milk these women have in even those huge tits.

Soon Julie begins to cry and wail around the nipple in her mouth. Ilse has emptied the breast she is on but is continuing to suck causing Julie intense pain. Blood begins to flow from the breast instead of milk and Ilse, after a few departing bites to the nipple, shifts to Julies other breast. Shortly, its Ilse turn to feel the pain of an empty breast being sucked. Her mouth comes away from Julies nipple and she moans and sobs a little, pulling on Julie hair to get her off. Julie takes advantage of this to pull Ilse off the top position and the women come to rest on their sides. Ilse returns her lips to Julies nipple and Julie switches to Ilse's other breast and they continue to suck. Both are now intent on emptying the other, harder and harder they suck. Finally,

"Oh god no, stop please stop. You're sucking me dry, please stop. I can't take it, please stop. Ohhhh. Ahhhhhhhh." Julie has released Ilse's nipple and is crying and begging for Ilse to stop. Julie tried to regain the nipple she has released but Ilse has again pushed herself to the top position and is swaying her tits from side to side, keeping Julie from the nipple. Finally, Ilse pulls up, stretching the breast she is sucking to its maximum then stretching the nipple as far as it will go. Julies is crying and yelling for her to stop, begging, but Ilse continues to suck and pull. The breast is empty, Ilse is now torturing Julie. Finally, the nipple pops out of Ilse mouth and Julie drops back to the floor. Ilse immediately dives back to the breast and savagely bites the nipple and aureola hard, drawing blood from several places and almost severing the nipple. Julie is just laying back screaming and crying at the pain. Ilse stops and shifts around to straddle the doubly beaten woman.

"Who has the best tits, bitch?" When Julie makes no response, Ilse pulls on her nipples bring a sharp cry from Julie.

"Who has the best tits, bitch?"

Very quietly "You do."

"Louder, I can't hear you and I think Sandy wants to know the answer too."

Louder "You do."

"I do what?"

"You have the best tits. You have the most milk. Your tits are better than mine." Julie ends with a sob and lays on the floor crying.

"One last thing then we're done." Ilse leans over and covers Julies mouth and nose with her breasts then pushes down. Julie's eyes widen as she suddenly can not breath and she struggles weakly. Ilse's breast meat fill her breathing passages. She tries to bite but her teeth won't close around the flesh. In very short order she is out, breast smothered by the doubly victorious Ilse.

Ilse sits up, looking down at the beaten women and smiles. It's going to be nice having a slave living right next door.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for finding the story Coldrin25. It `s a great story but i wish there was a bit of tit to tit action, i can just see milk squeezed out of four tits as they bear hug.