Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

A Quiet Affair Part 6

Minutes passed as the only sound in the room was labored breathes. Maggie and Amber laid side by side regrouping and trying to understand what had just occurred. Nothing had been settled with their simultaneous orgasms. Amber wiped her near running makeup from her eyes while thinking still amazed how this had come to. She had planned to come here knock the nerd around and rough her up in a bit of a fight. Make the bitch cry a bit if she got lucky.

Well she had gotten her fight but it was not what she had expected. They were literally fucking each but in a sense still fighting and she wanted?no needed Maggie to submit. Amber wanted more?a lot more. A small dam in Amber had broken and plenty more were ready to meet Maggie?s sexual endurance. How far would they go? She was snapped out of her thoughts by the voice of Maggie.

?You came first, you lose.? The redhead said still looking up at the dark ceiling.

Amber turned in her head, ?What the fuck? You went off way before me.? She said staring at the side of Maggie?s freckled cheek wondering to herself again how she was arguing with another woman she was fighting about who had orgasmed first.

Maggie turned her head to lock eyes in the dim light and a light hiss escaped her lips.

?Well, you?re wrong. I felt your pathetic pussy tighten on my fingers way before I was close.? The redhead replied more annoyed and looking at Amber?s body slightly more aroused as well.

They starred at each other for a few more seconds as they thought their next move. It was clear they would have to continue as neither would accept a loss at this moment.

?You lose?.

?No, you lose?. The girls exchanged in an almost childish like manner. They were now glaring at each other while occasionally glancing down at the massive breasts near hers.

?Ok bitch, we need to settle this, but I?m tired of masturbating your disgusting body.? Amber taunted sitting up.

?Yeah? And you think I?m enjoying having my fingers up your gross pussy?? Maggie questioned back.

Amber gave a slight snort. ?I think you did like it and I don?t think you could last 1 minute if we actually fucked.?

All the kissing, licking, masturbating and every other sexual tactics led to that line and in hindsight it was inevitable they would decide it with actual sex.

?I would make you scream instantly if we fucked? Maggie snapped back suddenly moving and getting in front of Amber on her knees.

?Aright slut, fine. Let?s do it. Let?s fuck.? Amber hissed getting to her knees to match Maggie.

Maggie huffed but clearly was not going to say no, ?Ok. One last round. Your sex versus my sex. The loser cums into the winner.? Maggie stated with a final tone and began to move toward Amber. The blonde moved forward as well as they began to touch nipple first. Their huge tits slowly mushroomed as they titled their heads in opposite directions to kiss. They touched their lips so slightly that Maggie wasn?t sure they had kissed. Their hands both got a grip on the massive muscular ass; they kneaded it slightly amazed how strong it still felt. Amber slowly released Maggie?s ass and put her hands up to push her away. The redhead allowed herself to fall back to her ass and Amber went back as well right after. They widened their legs and the Maggie?s breath hitched seeing Amber?s open pussy. The blonde raised the stakes by using her fingers to spread her pussy lips to show how wet it looked. Maggie quickly matched the pose and Amber groaned internally knowing her perfectly smooth cunt was about to meet an equally smooth slit?and Maggie?s clit was waiting for her.

Maggie leaned back further but moved forward to slide her legs past the punk girl another getting closer to touching their bare wet pussies in contact. Maggie stopped a few inches away from Amber. The air hot and strong with the smell of sex.

?You ready to get fucked into the ground??, Amber breathed, her breasts quivering in anticipation.

?No slut, you are going to cum into my pussy?, Maggie said licking her lips.

Amber licked her own lips, ?One woman will be cumming into the other?s pussy and it won?t be me?. She finished.

?We will see.? The redhead groaned pushing her wet cunt into Ambers? for the first time with a small slap.
    ?OH FUCK!? Amber screamed feeling her cunt mesh with Maggie?s own pussy, as intense heat already building.

?OH MY GOD!? Maggie cried, her body feeling things she had never had with any other man or woman she had fucked. Their cunts? were perfectly matched almost as they were built to meet. The initial shock passed as they locked eye?s and were brought back to the fight. They slowly began to rub the duel continuing to escalate. Their smoothest allowed for little friction as they were completely wet with each other?s juices already.

They were tribbing now locked together by their slit. Each going up and down wetly while applying pressure on the other. Their ass muscles flexed each time they rubbed but they kept themselves well grounded.

Maggie used one of her hands and reached across to grip Amber?s hair and pulled to bring her as close as possible. They both stopped tribbing as Amber allowed herself to get close and pushed her upper lips into Maggie?s matching pair. They immediately used their tongues and now two sets of lips were sloppily mixing and crushing. In this position their tits slightly touched and they sub-concessionaly would line their nipples to flick across their opponents causing extra shocks of arousal.

Amber groaned as Maggie?s tongue had pushed into her mouth and seemed to be trying to choke her with spit. The blonde pulled back breaking the kiss and letting spit drip onto their tits.

?Fuck you!?, Amber growled as she worked to shift the battle back to their wet cunts and Maggie was more than happy to comply.

?Bitch?, was the redheads only reply as their tits separated back and they leaned back and focused on the lower battle moving strong. They had begun to moan louder and louder as they pushed deeper and stronger. Their clits also hard gotten out and would rub up and down lightly touching causing the most intense feeling so far.

They groaned as their lower lips went into the folds of the other. Amber used a rush to push hard and try to push Maggie back. Maggie?s muscles met the challenge and they pushed up on their hands and in an almost crab sex walk, screaming at the top of their lungs at how hard they pushed each other by the cunt.

They slid up and down each other with no friction but the pressure allowed them to keep their bodies connected.

?CUM IN MY PUSSY!!? Amber screamed her body filled with arousal and frustration. She tried to keep her eyes closed as watching Maggie?s massive tits go up in down.

?NO, YOU CUM IN ME!? Maggie yelled back in a state of bliss. Both girls? tones had risen to a fever pitch.

The girls continued to push each other by the cunt, their arms holding up their bodies as they constantly moved them trying to get forward or lean back. Amber was starting to scream louder as Maggie?s pussy felt so perfect against her and she felt her own clit would push into Maggie?s pussy lip in the warmth. She wouldn?t last if this kept up and just looking at Maggie made Amber hotter than ever. She wanted to cum. She wanted to feel Maggie on top of her.

?NOOO?! The blonde cried as the edge got closer. Her eyes began to close but she kept her ass up and her pussy connected. She turned her head to look away from Maggie?s bouncing tits. The redhead was nearing it as well trying to end the blonde but Amber?s pussy was the best thing she had ever felt on her body.

Amber?s eye?s opened and saw her chance in front of her. She gave a strong push to the right that Maggie had not expected.

Maggie in an attempt to adjust her hand to match Amber but made a huge error. Her hand landed on one of the flashlights that had been dropped. Her hand rolled and she lost her grounding.

?AHHHH!!? She screamed as her back hit the ground while her pussy was still locked to Ambers. The blonde did not hesitate for a second. She lifted Maggie?s toned leg and put it on her shoulder and now with gravity on her side began to rub deeply into the redhead. She also gave small bite into the nice toned leg near her head. She also gave her free hand a chance to slap Maggie?s ass and she gave it a good spank which prompted a growl/groan as Maggie realized she couldn?t get a good return slap.

The girls glared again and started humping each other at a fast pace. Maggie returned every thrust she could underneath the blonde, her ass jiggling each time she got rubbed or was slapped. The counterpart ass of the punk girl also flexed on each trib movement.

The librarian reached up trying to scratch, claw, do anything to break sex position she found herself in. Her muscles strained against Amber?s their weakened strength too equal for one to easily roll the other.

They continued on for a few seconds cursing each other and occasionally spitting on the massive tits taunting them. The change of position had allowed them to last slightly longer but the intensity returned within a minute.

?FUCK ME? Amber cried as continued her assault. She was amazed as no person had ever lasted this long underneath her amazing body and definitely had never been as fucked while she was on top. She had to concentrate so hard keeping Maggie below her as if the redhead got on top, she would lose. But it might not matter as the punk girl felt a huge orgasm get closer. They had stopped fully grinding and now concentrated only on rubbing their clits directly into each other in small strokes.

Maggie was whimpering along with Amber. There was no more talking or cursing as they took each other to the edge but gravity had played its role. Maggie felt the end and there was no stopping what was coming. Amber?s top position had given that slight edge and Maggie had never been ridden so well in her life. Once last slap to her perfect ass and her clit touching Ambers was the final straw.

?FUCCCKKKKK!!!!!? Maggie screamed at the top of lungs. Her body went stiff as a powerful orgasm began to hit her. Amber screamed too concentrating hard, desperate not to cum as worked her hips to ride Maggie down. So close to cumming herself but she forced herself to hold on.

?KEEP CUMMING YOU SLUT? Amber groaned feeling Maggie?s juices trickle out of their locked cunts as their clits touched again, the library filled with screams and one good slap to Maggie?s big ass. Maggie?s cunt seems to vibrate onto Ambers? and the blonde was nearly in shock how good it felt having Maggie cum underneath her and into her. Amber groaned again just at the thought and feeling of Maggie cumming in her.

?OH MY GOD! Maggie felt another wave hit her, as her legs began to go limp and her back arched up almost offering her tits to Amber. Amber released the leg and fell forward smashing her massive jiggling tits into Maggie?s and locking the librarian into a deep kiss swallowing Maggie?s final screams. Their cunts separated slightly with the change and they felt the air touch their soaked under lips but they were still connected by the gooey strings of cum.

The waves began to subside and Amber felt Maggie?s body slowly relax and the tension against her release. Their lips separated with a few wet strings of spit connecting them as Maggie stared wide eyed at Amber. She had lost. The blonde had forced her to bring her to orgasm and anger and shame was building instantly but the sex wasn?t over just yet. Amber gave to short aggressive licks on Maggie?s freckled face with their eyes still locked before making her final move.

Amber pushed herself up her hands on the redhead?s shoulders, her brown eyes never leaving Maggie?s green. She scooted forward on Maggie?s body while they stared at each with a beam of light directly shinning on them. The punk girl brought her victorious pussy down to Maggie?s still erect nipple and began to grind on the giant flesh mound. Maggie didn?t resist and watched as Amber humped her proud tits. The blonde began to moan and cum less than 5 seconds after getting on top of her tit. Maggie watched every detail as Amber went stiffer and moaned deeply while her clit rubbed directly on the nipple. The redhead?s frustration growing now seeing that Amber was been less than a stroke away from cumming herself in the fight. Amber continued to cum in a long orgasm that almost seemed to match Maggie?s own a minute before.

The blonde slowly began to come down from her high surprised how intense her own orgasm was. She slowly unmounted the breast and grinned slightly knowing and seeing a light coat of her own cum on Maggie?s tit.

She scooted back down until she was sitting on Maggie?s hips. Over a minute passed as they watched each other, the breathing the only sound much quieter than the screams and moans before.

Finally Amber spoke, ?Well then bitch?that settles it. I win.? She said with slightly labored breaths her cheeks bright red from the fight. Maggie wouldn?t give the blonde the satisfaction of hearing it but her silence was answer enough. She had cum first and she had agreed to the terms, and truly she wasn?t sure if she could will her body into another sexual fight after that orgasm.

Amber continued, ?I will drop of my work every night as agreed and I don?t expect to hear anything from you. Also?don?t touch Wayne anymore.? She finished with a sneer. This had not been part of the original agreement but Amber didn?t care. She had won and would get what she wanted and Wayne might as well be a part of it, especially if Maggie had wanted him.

Amber finally stood up and the loss of contract was an unpleasant shock to both girls. Amber had to focus to stop her legs from shaking so much and falling back over but she held and stood over the defeated Maggie. The redhead could only stare at the perfect body above her while her own perfect body remained on the ground. The blonde stepped away from the redhead leaning down to pick up one of the two flash lights. The exit wasn?t far. The other light illuminated her as she began to walk away swaying her ass just as the girls had done in the beginning, but this was a victory sway and Maggie watched the jiggling muscle while screaming internally. As Amber opened the door she looked back as light flooded the room. Her brown eyes found Maggie?s green and she felt a shiver of arousal and a feeling of worry. She wasn?t sure why but pushed it out of her mind. She left the room and looked for her thong. She reached for the pink thong and noticed Maggie?s red one next to it as her eyes adjusted. She didn?t even hesitate picking up both. She was going to keep it and wear it whenever she wanted. She wasn?t worried about the fit, she knew it would slide on perfect and feel amazing. She walked down the hall sore but confident. ?That will teach that fucking nerd.? She would gather her shredded remains of clothes and head home. She could not party tonight she realized as a wave of exhaustion began to roll over her, all she wanted was to rest. But even as she got to bed?she couldn?t get the redhead out of her mind. Something told her?it wasn?t close to over. Her last thought of Maggie?s tits crushed to hers again.

Meanwhile right after Amber left, Maggie laid there for a few more seconds once the door closed. She was so frustrated, Amber had been so close to cumming as well. She knew if she hadn?t lost her equal ground and fell on her back she could have out fucked the blonde. She didn?t care about anything with the work?all that mattered was the sex. After a few more minutes she let out one scream of frustration before getting up. She made her way out and let out a big growl seeing her red pantie thong gone. She thought about Amber wearing it and gave another groan that she was mad and aroused of the thought as well. Maggie did find some of her sheared clothes and began to gather them finally leaving the sex filled library. As she got home more frustrated than ever, Maggie had decided this was not over. She would get Amber again. She would fuck Amber again and next time she would make the blonde cum into her. Amber had no idea what Maggie had in store for her. This was just the beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End

Wow, sorry that took way longer than expected but hope you enjoyed. Technically that's the end of this story but sequel maybe?. I hope to continue with these characters as they were fun to write. Not sure if that's the next story for me write or honestly there are 2 other story ideas that I'm looking into (and A Cold Chill) Thanks again everyone for the support as it is good motivation. Alrighty that's enough talk to you all later.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Quiet Affair Part 6

If it were my work, I'd take a break and write the other two. Personally I feel jilted that my favored redhead lost, but it's not my story
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Great story! Beautifully evocative and erotic! I'm also very disappointed that Maggie lost the fight, but she lost due to bad luck. I'm also not surprised at the outcome, since this is the best way to keep the women close to each other and in a continuing struggle! I hope that you move on to a sequel soon and give Maggie her shot at revenge. Given how much both women enjoyed their encounter, I hope that they have a difficult time staying away from each other. And given that they will need to have contact for Amber to give Maggie her homework, I'm hoping that their mutual frustration/lust/hatred drives them to another confrontation really soon!

Great work! As I said before, I have not looked forward to a story with this much anticipation in a long time and you did not disappoint. I'm looking forward to whatever else you do in the future.

JB57
    Last edited by JB57; May 3rd, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB57 pretty much summed up my thoughts on this story. I think a really good foundation for sequels has been set up. Would love to see some more of this story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new chapter, as others have posted i am a tiny bit disappointed Maggie lost but i hope she can win the next sexy encounter .
    Last edited by clash11; May 4th, 2018 at 03:14 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

One thought that occurs to me: Maggie agreed to do Amber's homework if she lost the sexfight; she did not agree to do a good job! That may be grounds for further "negotiation"!

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Yeeesss! Amber my girl !!
    i don't think Maggie lost on random, Amber had better fighting instinct that pushed her to victiry, if we consider this their first sexfight ever.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    i don't think Maggie lost on random, Amber had better fighting instinct that pushed her to victiry, if we consider this their first sexfight ever.
    Since punks are anarchists, who by definition refuse to accept anything organized, this was not skill, the librarian made a misstep, it was luck, not more.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    It was luck. Maggie slipped and Amber took advantage of the misfortune. That doesn't mean that Amber could not beat her under other circumstances, but the way the story unfolded, Amber needed every advantage she had and still nearly lost. In the earlier chapter, of course, the reverse almost happened - Maggie was able to get Amber off in a tie only because she was able to get in a good slap. That is what is great about making the characters so equal in every way - any one could win, given the right circumstances.

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

@jb57
    so yes Maggie wasn't that lucky on hitting her hand on that thing but if you read just what happened before:
    "?NOOO?! The blonde cried as the edge got closer. Her eyes began to close but she kept her ass up and her pussy connected. She turned her head to look away from Maggie?s bouncing tits. The redhead was nearing it as well trying to end the blonde but Amber?s pussy was the best thing she had ever felt on her body.

Amber?s eye?s opened and saw her chance in front of her. She gave a strong push to the right that Maggie had not expected" Amber is the one who put her in a situation that gave her no other option that to nack down.

Personally i don't really like balanced characters in sexfights because it always ends up on random factors. I prefer to see a character evolving, being a bit weaker but and overwhelming a stronger opponent, here defeat is easier to take and leads to more openings story wise, even strong characters dilemna is good.

I still like this work very much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast