Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: morton stories

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten that Morton did two versions of Equals. I used to have them both; I'm not sure now. I will send you what I have shortly.

Re: Odd Woman Out: unfortunately, as I noted in my message to those to whom I sent the stories, the version of it I have would require a very long and tedious transfer process. So I'm going to have to come up with some other way to send it.

JB57

Could I possibly get the other version as well at [email protected] ? I just read equals and it is one of my favorite stories (besides many of your’s and angeldawn’s) as it kind of hits most if not all of my favorites. Did any other of his stories star Kathi and Carrie?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten that Morton did two versions of Equals. I used to have them both; I'm not sure now. I will send you what I have shortly.

Re: Odd Woman Out: unfortunately, as I noted in my message to those to whom I sent the stories, the version of it I have would require a very long and tedious transfer process. So I'm going to have to come up with some other way to send it.

JB57

Actually, I think this was the other version called ?Pose-Down?

http://catfightfactory.com/STORIES/POSEDOWN.pdf

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    Could I possibly get the other version as well at [email protected] ? I just read equals and it is one of my favorite stories (besides many of your?s and angeldawn?s) as it kind of hits most if not all of my favorites. Did any other of his stories star Kathi and Carrie?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I think this was the other version called ?Pose-Down?

http://catfightfactory.com/STORIES/POSEDOWN.pdf
    I could be wrong but I remember that morton just changed the ending bit in equals for the revision and posedown was a different story.
    if you are right then only odd woman out left on the list.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Sorry I have not sent out more stories to those who have asked. I will try to take care of this over the next few days.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    I could be wrong but I remember that morton just changed the ending bit in equals for the revision and posedown was a different story.
    if you are right then only odd woman out left on the list.
    I was wrong. Posedown is before Equals.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman 21 View Post
    Hi there
    Here some stories for you
    sexfight stories
    in "PDF" click to read or download
    Ard
    Did anybody copy these? It looks like the morton stories were taken down prior to me copying them. If possible, could somebody e-mail the Kathi v Karen(Carrie) stories to [email protected] ? One of their names was Posedown.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    Did anybody copy these? It looks like the morton stories were taken down prior to me copying them. If possible, could somebody e-mail the Kathi v Karen(Carrie) stories to [email protected] ? One of their names was Posedown.
    I will try to do this over the next few days.

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member rudraxian's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: morton stories JB

Hi JB57,

Please do consider 2 requests.

1) I am also missing Morton so much hence if you can mail his stories to [email protected]

2) Their used to be a yahoo pages which had both catfights, sexfights as well as fights which resulted in mutual deaths. This yahoo pages used to be there long long back, may be 15 years and now all of them are gone.

Do you have any clue about it. I may name some stories of them as follows:

1) Afghan Altercation or Afghan catfight. (Only veiled catfight that I read till date)

2) Eskimo catfight (under an igloo over a pie).

3) Between a librarian and a teacher who didn't understand each other's language over some artifact where the seller of the shop watches. They both hit each other between legs and get unconscious "nasty shot".

I mean JB so many valuable resources just vanished.

Do help if you can.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: morton stories JB

Dear Rudraxian,

Hi! I can't answer any of your questions past number one; I don't know anything about yahoo pages or the like.

Re: Morton stories: I'm going to ask you to contact some of the other people on this thread, to whom I sent the stories. Quite honestly, I'm tired of doing this. This is nothing personal, it's just time-consuming for me to keep sending these stories out and there are lot of them. Other people who have the stories should be willing/able to take up some of the responsibility of seeing them disseminated.

Take care,

JB57

Quote Originally Posted by rudraxian View Post
    Hi JB57,

Please do consider 2 requests.

1) I am also missing Morton so much hence if you can mail his stories to [email protected]

2) Their used to be a yahoo pages which had both catfights, sexfights as well as fights which resulted in mutual deaths. This yahoo pages used to be there long long back, may be 15 years and now all of them are gone.

Do you have any clue about it. I may name some stories of them as follows:

1) Afghan Altercation or Afghan catfight. (Only veiled catfight that I read till date)

2) Eskimo catfight (under an igloo over a pie).

3) Between a librarian and a teacher who didn't understand each other's language over some artifact where the seller of the shop watches. They both hit each other between legs and get unconscious "nasty shot".

I mean JB so many valuable resources just vanished.

Do help if you can.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Diana the Valkyrie
    Search for the stories of the writer soxs
    The librarian story isnt there. I have a copy
    Battle of the Tourists

Her name was Renee. She was a school teacher at the Oak Avenue School,loved by her students and fellow teachers. A mousey type...ah,ha...who just hadn't found Mister Right in her thirty years on this Earth,a book worm who seemed content to teach and read. When this term of school ended,after much prodding by her friends,Miss Renee was to begin a two week adventure in Europe. She packed her luggage and arrived in France without any problems.
    Sally was a bookeeper who had saved long and hard for her vacation of her dreams. She too was a single gal,twenty-nine years old and a rarther quiet type. Books also played a large part in her lifestyle,and she loved to curl up with a good book and fantisize about her being the main charecter in her love and adventure stories. Renee lived in the USA.,Sally resided in Sweden. Neither spoke the other's language or were fluint in the language of their intended vacation destination. Salley arrived safely and the two women embarked on their adventures,starting from Paris. From there,it was off to the countryside to experience the small villages. Each gal traveled alone and by some twist of fate,they ended up at the village of San Ribsalote'. The village was dotted with small shops and homes that were nestled together with churches and cafes'. On this day Renee,who hardly ever went with anything but a dress and flats,opted for a more practical attire of Bermuda shorts,tank top,her newly purchased Reebok low cut sneakers and also newly purchased thick,white athletic socks. She looked down at her new footware,which showed brightly in the morning sun against her bare,tanned legs. Her socks were scrunched down, it was to be a warm day ahead. Sally entered the street dressed in her usual casual attire of a sleevless blouse,demin shorts, white crew socks and canvas Mary Janes. The day was pleasent for both women as they ventured amongst the cozy shops. Their paths would cross at Phillipe's House of Bargains...yup! The translation sounded much more elegant. A small darling knic-knack seemed to shine out as it sat on the shelf,attracting Renee and Sally,who reached out for it at the same time. Their hands touched together and grasped it,each wanting the trinket and neither willing to let go. Renee tried to pull it away from Sally,who pulled back,warning her roval off in her native tongue. Renee held firm and they stood face to face struggling against each other's grasps. Phillipe' arrived and tried to referree the matter but he only had one in stock...as shown by his one finger when they asked if he had any more. The women returned their attention to each other and grew angry,bearing their teeth at each other. Phillipe' grasped the trinket from the slender tourists and in his tongue,instructed them to "take it outside"! They paused,not understanding him at first. He then posed like a boxer,raised his fists,pointed to each woman,and pointed for the door. Now they understood. Renee said,"You want us to go outside and fight for it"??? Sally said the same in her tongue,and Phillipe' nodded a hearty yes! The two women stood and stared at each other for a moment. Renee,who never had a fight in her life,looked over her possible opponent and thought she would have a good shot at winning. They were equal in size and height. Sally did the same and thought the same thought. Renee showed Sally a fist and pointed towards the door. Sally showed her fist to Renee and pointed to the door. With Phillipe' in tow,the two mousey bookworms headed out the front door and stepped into the deserted,dirt covered street. As luck would have it,the town was empty due to the grape contest going on in the next village to the south. With the exception of the women,Phillipe' and two old women who sat in chairs in front of the hotel,the village was there's. Phillipe' took up a position on the wooden sidewalk and sat down in the third chair with the old ladies. Renee and Sally stood in the middle of the street and glared at each other,their fists at their sides. Sally moved first,raising her fists and stepped towards Renee. Renee followed siut and the women squared off in the dirt. They circled at first,and Sally struck out first. She launched a wide,swinging overhand right that thwacked into Renee's left upper arm. She chirped out and launched her own right to Sally's stomach,that thudded home. The women then began a left-right slugfest,standing toe to toe. Their punches were weak,and slow,so no real damage was being down...yet. They moved close and clinched together,raising dust from the street as their feet shuffeled about. Body punches began in earnest as they leaned against each other and fought. Cries chirped from both gals as they battled it out in front of Phillipe' and the old women. Renee slugged Sally hard in her gut,stumbling her back a few steps. She looked to Phillipe' and sked him if Sally wanted to give up. He looked to her and in Swidish she replied,"I give"! Phillipe',being an avid female fight fan,looked back at Renee and said,"No!" With that,Renee moved at a confused Sally who uttered her surrender once more to deaf ears. Renee plowed her fist into Sally's left cheek,enraging her. Sally attacked back and the women battled around the street,pummeling their bodies and faces as best they could. At one point,both women pushed away from each other to pause. Renee called for a stop to the fight,looking to Phillipe' to translate it to her opponent. He did,his way,"She is insulting your sainted mother!" Sally flew at her foe,tackling Renee to the dirt covered street. They knotted themselves up in a mass of writhing females bent on destruction now. Hair pulling and biting, punches and kicks,gouging and scratching filled the air. The women rolled in the street,clawing at their clothes and faces. Each had become bloody at the pummeling and they cried freely now. The rolling slowed to a crawl and the women stopped together,locked in a ground clinch. Each requested the other to stop,willing to end the fight with no winner,but ole' Phillipe' told each woman something like,"She say's you are a wimp and she will fight you all day if that's what it takes!" And with that,they resumed the combat,wrestling on the ground. Renee got to her knees and got Sally in a side headlock,holding her steady and tried to take a breather. Sally reached around and grabbed Renee by her hair,pulling her back down to the street. They layed locked together and pulled hair and sidelocked each other with vicious force. Each woman sobbed loudly but fought on. At one point,Sally got loose of her opponent and grabbed Renee's foot,twisting it into a step over leg lock. Renee screamed as her foot twisted in ways that shot pain to her. She grasped out and caught Sally's foot, applying the same twisting hold on her foot. The women layed in the street,twisting each others' feet as they both screamed out in pain. After some time,they both released the holds and now each sighed out their surrenders for Phillipe' to translate to their opponent. He grinned and told each that their opponent wanted to continue. The battered women stood up and staggered into each other again. The bloodied pair fought again,hair pulling and kicking now. They staggered in circles,the sounds of sneakers and Mary Janes slamming into shins and calves resounded through the quiet village. Renee and Sally held onto each other as they lashed out their aching feet and legs. The fighting women reached the light post and Renee held Sally against it,like two fighters in the corner of a ring. When she was ready,Renee began to batter Sally with hard punches to her body. She leaned against her to keep her trapped in the "corner". Exhausted,Renee stopped and just clinched her foe now. The two women stood and clinched at the lightpost for five minutes,each too tired to continue. Phillipe' bellowed out,"Watch out!!! She's gonna knee you!!!" Reaction took over and each woman,thinking the other was about to launch this nasty shot,did. Their knees crashed into their groins with cruel abandon. They stood kneeing each other in violent thuds and gasps. As the fight was fought out at a snail's pace now, the women slowly slumped to the ground and passed out,still locked together in a violent embrace.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    hey JB, thanks once again for the stories. Unfortunately I didn't get all of Last Resort 1 and 2 as it probably got cut off due to the word limit. Also I remember there being some other stories such as pool day with Karen. there were a bunch of Kathi/Carrie stories too.. equals (maybe two parts) I think.. there was also a revised version and one of the last with kathi vs some younger girl in some resort. There was also the first part of "rhonda's back in town" i think, was it one of the early ones where two girls fight in a closed bar? Do you have those too?
    also not to be a bother but wouldn't it be easier to just save the stories as a .txt file in notepad and attach it instead?

Thanks once again.

Also I have saved 15 morton stories as .txt format and I will send to anyone who wants them.
    Dear WankMank~
    I am also a Morton fan and I love titfight, could you send the Morton stories you have to [email protected]
    Thanks a lot!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast