Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: morton stories

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Darkil,

Please send me an email address.

Thanks,

JB57

What kind of stories did Morton write? His moniker sounds familiar, but I can?t find any examples.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

hey JB, thanks once again for the stories. Unfortunately I didn't get all of Last Resort 1 and 2 as it probably got cut off due to the word limit. Also I remember there being some other stories such as pool day with Karen. there were a bunch of Kathi/Carrie stories too.. equals (maybe two parts) I think.. there was also a revised version and one of the last with kathi vs some younger girl in some resort. There was also the first part of "rhonda's back in town" i think, was it one of the early ones where two girls fight in a closed bar? Do you have those too?
    also not to be a bother but wouldn't it be easier to just save the stories as a .txt file in notepad and attach it instead?

Thanks once again.

Also I have saved 15 morton stories as .txt format and I will send to anyone who wants them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    hey JB, thanks once again for the stories. Unfortunately I didn't get all of Last Resort 1 and 2 as it probably got cut off due to the word limit. Also I remember there being some other stories such as pool day with Karen. there were a bunch of Kathi/Carrie stories too.. equals (maybe two parts) I think.. there was also a revised version and one of the last with kathi vs some younger girl in some resort. There was also the first part of "rhonda's back in town" i think, was it one of the early ones where two girls fight in a closed bar? Do you have those too?
    also not to be a bother but wouldn't it be easier to just save the stories as a .txt file in notepad and attach it instead?

Thanks once again.

Also I have saved 15 morton stories as .txt format and I will send to anyone who wants them.
    Dear WankMank,

I don't understand; are you saying you did not get the full stories? No one else has indicated that to me. Also, the Kathi vs. the younger girl is, presumably, "The Last Resort" story. I did not send "The Gauntlet" to you (the first Rhonda story) because it was available through the sites that someone else linked to in this thread.

I have various reasons for not wanting to send the stories via a word processing program.

Please get back to me on this and, to anyone else to whom I sent stories, please let me know if you did not receive the full stories. I know in one case one of the mailings ended up in a spam folder.

Thanks,

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear WankMank,

I don't understand; are you saying you did not get the full stories? No one else has indicated that to me. Also, the Kathi vs. the younger girl is, presumably, "The Last Resort" story. I did not send "The Gauntlet" to you (the first Rhonda story) because it was available through the sites that someone else linked to in this thread.

I have various reasons for not wanting to send the stories via a word processing program.

Please get back to me on this and, to anyone else to whom I sent stories, please let me know if you did not receive the full stories. I know in one case one of the mailings ended up in a spam folder.

Thanks,

JB57
    Hey JB, could you send them to [email protected] please? I would like to check them out as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Dear WankMank,

Thanks,

JB57
    Only the second email with Duel Interrupted, Last resort 1 and 2 got cut. Got all of duel Interrupted but it cuts off in the middle of Last resort 1 with part 2 missing. I don't know if its a problem on your end or some yahoo mail word restriction. Got all the other emails fine and complete.

I'll look up the gauntlet. do you have Equals as well?

Thanks once again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    Only the second email with Duel Interrupted, Last resort 1 and 2 got cut. Got all of duel Interrupted but it cuts off in the middle of Last resort 1 with part 2 missing. I don't know if its a problem on your end or some yahoo mail word restriction. Got all the other emails fine and complete.

I'll look up the gauntlet. do you have Equals as well?

Thanks once again.
    I just checked out the site that Freeman posted on the first page of this thread. It has Equals as well as The Gauntlet and both part of The Last Resort. I assume you can get all of those from that site.

I do have Equals but it is one of the stories that I need to transfer to a more usable form. I'll try resending Duel Interrupted. (First I'll check to see if it is on Freeman's site, however).

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I just checked out the site that Freeman posted on the first page of this thread. It has Equals as well as The Gauntlet and both part of The Last Resort. I assume you can get all of those from that site.

I do have Equals but it is one of the stories that I need to transfer to a more usable form. I'll try resending Duel Interrupted. (First I'll check to see if it is on Freeman's site, however).

JB57
    I got all the missing stories from the site. the only ones that I'm missing now (that i know of according to your list on page two) are odd women out and either equals revision or the 1st version.. don't know which one i have.

Thank you once again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that Morton did two versions of Equals. I used to have them both; I'm not sure now. I will send you what I have shortly.

Re: Odd Woman Out: unfortunately, as I noted in my message to those to whom I sent the stories, the version of it I have would require a very long and tedious transfer process. So I'm going to have to come up with some other way to send it.

JB57
    JB57

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast