Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Perfect Ingredient Part 1

Part 1

The kitchen was smelting hot. Orders coming in and head chef Teagan was working up and down the line. A busy night kept her mind working as she handled the stove with grace; playing with fire. She glanced up at the clock and confirmed that the restaurant closed in about 30 minutes; she sighed slightly about the night that was coming up. She turned back now turning to the few desserts she had to finish trying to focus.

Teagan was 25 years old and had quickly risen to the top of the restaurant which was unprecedented for such a young person. The came from her smarts and amazing skills that were beyond her years. The men of the kitchen and wait staff had the nickname ?Hot Tea? for her and it was well earned. She had an exotic look, her mother was Hawaiian and her father English giving her the best of both worlds. She had long straight black hair and her face had slight Asian features that were very alluring with a slightly darker skin color that looked like she always had a deep tan. Those were just some of the highlights and that was before people got a look at her body. She was normal height with slightly long legs, while her torso was home to massive breasts. They were full with a hot cone shape allowing her to fill out any bikini and bra that she bought; and showoff a deep tan cleavage. Working in a kitchen for so long had also taught her the benefit of eating healthy and working out. She was at the gym daily to remove the stress of cooking and giving her ass and legs the power and size they needed. Her large ass was a full testament to her commitment and even was a show in her cooking gear. She didn?t mind showing it off in some circumstances but she was happy her work clothes kept it well contained. She believed her skill in the kitchen should be the most important thing to move up in her career and not her body. This was a principal she would stand by.

Unfortunately for her, she found herself the only one with that mentality of hard work in the management of The Mezzi restaurant. This was even more apparent for Teagan when working with Paige.

Paige was something else and the biggest thorn in Teagan?s life. The girl was also the (unqualified in Teagan?s eyes) manager at the restaurant and technically Teagan?s boss. The only way Teagan could describe Paige was a spoiled princess. Paige cut corners everywhere she could to fund a more lavish life style for herself including nicer clothes and concert tickets and god knows what. She saw herself as the queen and what she said goes. She didn?t seem to care much for restaurant (yet they kept getting more popular under her watch) unless Teagan herself wanted something. For some reason too she specially targeted things that were most important to Teagan than anyone else on the staff. Paige?s dislike for the chef had started day one and only had gotten worse as time when on. Teagan had tried to be friends with Paige at first or at least civil but it was not something her boss seemed interested in. A lot of guys thought that Paige didn?t like the other woman because of their bodies could be easily compared which was a rarity for the manager.

Paige had the goods to unbelievable proportions and she happily flaunted and used them to get further in life. She wore these mid thigh business skirts along with stockings and button blouses that she kept open at the top flaunting her massive tits during work. The skirts showing her hourglass figure and her strong toned butt held up by her sexy legs. She had long, wavy, and light brown hair that almost bounced and her classic girl next door facial features and her creamy skin was the dreams of many of the waiters, chefs, and customers who had to talk to her.

During the interview process Teagan got 4 Yeses and one big No from the management. She had learned this once she was a few days on the job. The no, had of course come from Paige and per the long term staff it was one of the first times they had seen Paige been overruled much to the shock of the workers and Paige herself. The brunette hated not getting her way and Teagan was a consistent reminder of that. This led Paige to target Teagan more and more even though Teagan was unaware to the reason. The cook?s skill moved her up in the roles while Paige did what she could to make the Hawaiian girl?s life harder. Longer shifts were the first part and it slowly led to Teagan doing harder and harder jobs all around the restaurant. Teagan?s attempt at friendship were ignored again and again and eventually she gave up.

After that decision much to the surprise of Teagan the attacks got worse. Almost as though Paige was punishing her for deciding it wasn?t worth attempting to be her friend. After almost 2 months of getting pushed, Teagan finally snapped and pushed back. After a tough night in which Paige ordered her to clean more than her fair share, the exotic woman made her way into Paige?s office once the brunette had left. It didn?t take much effort and she found a phone call made to a ticket voucher for a very expensive concert. It was also easy to see with the files in front of her that Paige had used the company?s credit card to buy the tickets. Paige had been very good at hiding her tracks so far but Teagan was going to change that. She changed the call back number to the owner and when they called back to check the order the head boss was not pleased. Paige got an extreme scolding and had all her expenses tracked for a few months after. Paige was in a fury as her lavish life became threatened and since Teagan was only one who also had a key to the office, she assumed correctly that it was the cook who made the change. She upped her attacks on Teagan?s work life and tried harder to push the Hawaiian chick out of a job. Teagan ignored what she could and because she loved her work; she kept going for it.

Today was a Sunday night also known as delivery day at The Mezzi and Teagan had been looking forward to this one. She had made a special request for this fancy olive oil that would be perfect for a new dish she was creating. She had been waiting all week for this order and wanted to make sure it was delivered without issue. Paige had been gone for the last three, and the time without the girl had given Teagan a good break. She was confident that it would be delivered and not have to deal with all the bullshit of the white girl.

?Hey Hot Tea!? One of the su chefs called out. Teagan looked up seeing one of the younger waiters who looked as though he used all his courage just to say her nickname.

He did an obvious look up and down which was not surprising. Teagan had changed out of her work clothes and was in a good looking outfit.

?Hey Rob?, she responded ignoring his look. ?What?s up??

?Umm the delivery is here?and I am heading out, you good to sign and close up?? He asked already starting to leave.

Teagan had been dressing up to go out that night and had wanted to leave as well but the idea of her new ingredient arriving was enough to entice her to stay a bit late. She was wearing blue jean short shorts that showed off her ass a bit more than normal and a cute tight green t-shirt that may have emphased her rack. What could she say? She was on a slight rebound.

?Thanks. Yeah I will take care of it?, She replied, smiling at the young man who grinned back.

?Ok cook, Bye?, he said heading out the front door after taking one last look at the woman.

Teagan made her way down to the storage garage. A slightly large room with selves of stored food and other materials. The whole floor was covered in temporary large rubber mats after some cracks in the concreate had been discovered. They weren?t the best for the floor as the soft rubber made it harder to find footing but they were cheap. ?Another cost cut?, Teagan hissed. Her anger with Paige was growing beyond what she had thought possible after the pool fiasco.

She entered the room, her feet sinking slightly into the soft pad. She saw the delivery man unloading from his truck and made her way over but as she got closer something was wrong. Those were not the jugs she had expected and quickly turned to the man who was just finishing bringing out the last couple.

?Excuse me what is this?? Teagan had seen the side of the jugs the man was unloading.

?It?s a type of canola oil mam.? The man responded not looking up from his sheet.

Teagan was confused instantly, ?I?m sorry, we ordered olive oil this must be wrong.?

The man sighed clearly having dealt with many people who questioned their orders once he arrived. ?I?m sorry miss but please look here.? He stated looking up now at the woman and holding his notepad up to her. His eye?s widened a bit looking at Teagan clearly not expecting someone so attractive in front of him but he kept it professional.

Teagan took the notepad and read it quickly. The order had been made last Friday, one day after she had put it in the order meaning someone had changed it?and she was pretty sure who it was.

?Oh I remember now, yeah we got a call saying we had to change the order. The woman asked for the cheapest oil we got and well this is definitely it.? He said as he picked up one of the remaining jugs in the truck. He continued, ?Honestly, this oil is more suited for tanning rather than eating, and watch out the tops of these plastic jugs pop off super easy and it?s a mess to clean up.?

Teagan was barley listening as she was seeing red at the moment. She had heard the first part, ?better for tanning rather than eating? The bitch knows we work at a fucking restaurant? she growled internally knowing it must have been Paige.

?Excuse me?? The man snapped Teagan out of her thought. ?Sorry again miss. I can see this stuff isn?t what you expected but I?m going to have to have you sign?, now offering Teagan a pen. She didn?t see any other option. She took it and signed and as she handed it back asked, ?Can I ask you who called to change the order??

The man clearly trying to make her feel better said sure and he flipped his notes. ?Umm, a Miss Gordon.? He gave a small nod and quickly made his way to the driver seat and drove off with nothing else. Teagan stood there angrier now than ever. The driver had confirmed it had been Paige who clearly made this switch to save more money and of course attack Teagan. This was the last straw. The olive oil was specific to what Teagan liked to use in her dishes and Paige was screwing her and her cooking. After all that had happened it was more the principal than anything that drove her to turn and walk back towards the exit.

The restaurant was completely empty besides herself and Paige she thought as Teagan made her way back to the kitchen. She was going to go talk to Paige right now. It was weird to her that this olive oil change was what finally pushed Teagan to confront the other woman but in truth it was a gathering of things. This included all the snarky remarks, the continues attacks on her work life...and of the biggest of all; what happened 3 weeks ago right before Paige had gone on holiday?the pool party.

(Three weeks earlier)
    -------------------------------------------------To be continued.

New story and more to come. Can't lie this one might take a while, so yeah...sorry in advance. Cool and yeahhh I think that's it. Hopefully will have more to say next time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Perfect Ingredient Part 1

Off to another great start! The setup for this story looks very good - you have a knack for very quickly creating and establishing scenarios that set the level and reasons for antagonism between your female protagonists. You also have a great way of setting up the tease. The next part is a flashback, further dragging out the sexfight you are building up to and tantalizing your readers even more. I hope that the next part of this story is up relatively soon.

As an aside, I'm sure I speak for many people when I say that I am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter in your "A Quiet Affair" story. The battle between Amber and Maggie is fantastic and, I hope, just getting started! There is so much the women have not yet done to each other and so many other ways to carry their rivalry to the next level!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have greatly enjoyed the story and it's not more than a nitpick, but I'm kind of anal retentive for correct pronunciation and spelling of foreign words, it should be sous chef, given that it comes from the French version of sub, as in subordinate. You've chosen the milieu well, at such a young age, talent or not, in the real world, anyone above a line cook would have no respect for her, since these highly creative people view high level cooking as an art form, and since it rakes in big dough, it's mostly a men's club.

It's absolutely not my place to say it, but had it been my idea, I would link up the flow of the action with the creation a chef usually works on as if the story is itself is a delicious dish, with a side garment of gossip. Gr?ce ? l'une coupe de foudre
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

It appears to me that Kingofdapirates is setting up what could/should be an incredibly erotic sexfight between two beautiful, oil-covered women who hate each other, fighting in the rubber-floored storage garage of the restaurant. It's a great idea and I can imagine the many possibilities for sexual combat and erotic confrontation. I'm really looking forward to whatever comes next.

JB57
    Last edited by JB57; May 20th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
    JB57