Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

New Girl, Part VI - Conclusion

Dear Board,

Here - finally - is the conclusion of "New Girl." It's taken me almost four years to finish this story and, for that, I sincerely apologize, especially to the people who have really been desperate to see a conclusion to this story. I still have two more stories on the board that I started but have not finished - "Wife vs. Mistress Part 2" and "Queen of the Nile." Hopefully, both will be done by the end of summer. However, "New Girl" has been a particular albatross around my neck and I am glad that it is finally finished. I hope that it lives up to some of the expectations. As you will see, the conclusion leaves a lot of room for sequels, but I have no intention of writing any for the foreseeable future.

I want to provide a brief explanation of why this story took so long to complete. When I first started writing "New Girl", I was very excited about the story and many of the images that it evoked. However, somewhere along the line, I just lost interest in the story. This is critically important - for those of us who write these stories for our own enjoyment (not as a job), being inspired to write is essential. Having an interest in putting particular erotic images to paper is a critical factor (at least it is for me). Somewhere, somehow I just stopped seeing and feeling NG and I could not bring myself to simply drudge my way through it.

Recently, I got the inspiration to finish the story. Much of that came from my enjoyment of KingofdaPirates new story "A Quiet Affair." For reasons that I cannot entirely understand, that story - especially its first five chapters- really touched a chord with me. I was more excited to get new chapters from the story than I have been about a story since AngelDawn's last opus. I won't analyze why this happened for me, but I do want to thank King for writing the story and doing such an excellent job of creating and exploring an incredibly erotic scenario. Like many people, I was disappointed in the outcome of the story - I really wanted Maggie to win! - but there is no denying the creative effect the story had on me. As you will see as you read "New Girl", I pay tribute to King's inadvertent assistance in getting me over this hump. (BTW, I have no doubt that King will give us an epic rematch between Maggie and Amber - we just need to wait, however impatiently).

All this being said, I hope that you enjoy the story and its conclusion. I hope that I can return to these characters sooner rather than later and develop them further. For now, however, this is the last we will see of Teresa and Sarah for a while.

Thanks,

JB57

New Girl, Part VI:

The women rested for a few minutes, their pants slowly subsiding, their hearts slowing down. Sarah put her hands on Teresa’s shoulders and pushed the brunette bitch off of her. Teresa put up only token resistance. She really wanted more time to rest and recuperate. For a few more minutes, the women lay together, sprawled side by side, their magnificent bodies almost mirror images of each other. Their tits jiggled as they breathed deeply, bringing their bodies under control. As they rested, both vixens gained their second widn. The blonde and brunette felt their mutual lust, their shared desire to conquer and sexually humiliate the other, grow in power, like a charging battery.

Sarah was impressed by Teresa’s sexual power and abilities, but she was the more experienced sexfighter; she had to use that fact to her advantage and meet Teresa in a battle of skill against skill. She might defeat the brunette beauty in a battle of sheer sexual power against sexual power, but it would be far too even a match, and one that she could lose. It was time for her to control the playing field.

Sarah sat up; she glared at Teresa’s lush, glistening flesh and then slid onto her side, facing down Teresa’s body, her face aligned to the brunette’s dripping pussy. She wriggled a bit closer. Teresa rolled onto her side, mirroring Sarah’s position. Both women raised their top legs, offering their dripping twats to each other.

“Let’s see how good you are at eating, baby,” Sarah cooed.

“Better than you, you fuck,” Teresa snapped.

The young women buried their faces between the thighs of their hated enemy, snaked their arms around the other’s muscled hips, and gripped their enemy’s thick, round ass. Sarah and Teresa wrapped their powerful, tanned thighs around the other woman’s head and eagerly plunged their faces into the other’s cunt; they began licking and lapping at their foe’s exposed, naked, wet, delicious twat.

Sarah licked up and down the length of Teresa’s cunt, teasing the slick lips, tantalizing her enemy but not going in for the kill just yet. She used her fingers to spread Teresa’s asshole, then probed deep into the sensitive hole with her powerful tongue, licking and teasing. She sucked at Teresa’s ass, spitting into the brunette’s anus and slurping up the liquid. She used her fingers to penetrate Teresa’s juicy cunt and stroked her enemy’s throbbing clit. Teresa writhed and moaned uncontrollably. Groaning into Sarah’s juicy cunt, she sucked viciously on the blonde’s pulsing clit, pursing her lips around the aching nub and running her tongue all over it. Sarah shuddered, but she soldiered on. She had a great deal of experience sucking clits and eating pussy and, while she was sure that Teresa had done a lot of it too, she was willing to bet that the brunette bitch had not refined her talents the way Sarah had. As a champion sexfighter, Sarah had often faced opponents whose bodies and sexual stamina rivaled her own. Pounding cunts and rubbing clits with an aggressive bitch was incredibly enjoyable and challenging, but the object of every sexfight was to make your opponent lose control. Sarah was confident her estimation of her skills was accurate.

Teresa sucked at Sarah’s clit and imitated the blonde by licking Sarah from cunt to anus, pausing to probe and lick at the blonde’s puckered asshole, before returning to licking and sucking at the woman’s engorged clit. Her fingers probed deep into Sarah’s labia; she ran a digit over Sarah’s tight anus, causing the blonde to clench. Teresa was very good at eating pussy; Martha had given her a very detailed and lengthy education. However, as she turned her full attention to giving Sarah more pleasure than the blonde could stand, she became aware that Sarah was doing things to her genitals that Teresa could not fully understand. The blonde’s fingers worked inside of Teresa’s cunt, stroking her inner vaginal walls, seeking her sensitive spots. Her tongue lapped at Teresa’s clit, gently, before suddenly using her teeth to carefully scrape the edges of the sensitive nub, sending paroxysms of delight rippling through Teresa’s body. Teresa returned all of this to Sarah, learning what she could from the other woman as they fought, drawing on her own hard lessons with Martha to try to give back to Sarah what she was delivering. Teresa could tell she was having an effect; both young women were trembling, moaning and gasping as they ministered to each other’s cunts and asses. But Teresa also felt that she was falling behind. The more Sarah did to her, the more pleasure she inflicted on Teresa, the more distracted Teresa became. Sarah had a way of stimulating more than just the obvious places. She stroked and caressed Teresa’s sensitive inner thighs, feeding those delicious sensations into the overall erotic attack on the brunette. Sarah’s nimble fingers and skilled tongue somehow stimulated not just the protruding, throbbing crest of Teresa’s pulsing, twitching clit; the blonde also excited the entire ring of sensitive nerves that ringed Teresa’s vulva and formed the whole of the clitoris that gave women such excruciating pleasure. Soon, Teresa did not just feel that her clit was ten times its normal size and throbbing with delirious sensitivity; she felt her entire cunt was ringed with throbbing fire feeding into the building pressure and heat deep in her core. Sarah wrapped Teresa’s thumb-sized clit in her mouth and hummed and purred, using sound itself to send pleasure rippling deep into the brunette’s womanhood, when she was not sucking the exquisitely sensitive nub like a delicious candy..

Teresa was sobbing, fighting the excruciating sensations even as she continued her attack on Sarah. The blonde was gasping and shaking too, but Teresa knew she was losing the race. She carried it to the next level, thrusting two fingers into Sarah’s tight asshole, shoving all of her other hand’s fingers into Sarah’s soft, yielding cunt and working her hand down into the tight, thick-lipped fuckhole. Sarah cried out and instantly reciprocated. Soon, both women had shoved one of their hands deep into the other’s burning, juiced-up cunt, working them in wrist-deep, before fisting each other, stretching and taxing the other woman’s tight orifice. Their free fingers worked eagerly in the other girl’s tight asshole. Even here, however, Sarah seemed to know how to move her hand and probe with her fingers in ways that caused all of the sensation from the fist-fucking to feed into the delicious sensation radiating from Teresa’s clit, from the stroking and caressing and tongue-licking that caused her genitals to burn like the sun. Teresa was sobbing quietly, doing her best to drive Sarah over the edge, sucking and biting, rubbing and stroking, licking and feasting. The women were shaking, quivering, sobbing and crying out, their bodies writhing and wriggling, when Teresa suddenly realized she had reached the edge of her resistance. She could take no more.

Teresa screamed out in the agony of her orgasm. It was devastatingly powerful. She gushed like a firehose, her pussy contracting and palpitating, pumping out cum in blast after blast of sticky, clear ejaculate. The brunette beauty shuddered the length of her body. She had never been eaten like this before, and it caught her completely off-guard. Even worse, through the haze of the wave of climaxes wracking her body, she could tell that Sarah had not yet cum. Desperately, Teresa shoved her fist even deeper into Sarah’s yielding twat, twisting her wrist, working the blonde’s inner vaginal walls. She shoved two fingers even deeper into Sarah’s asshole, hoping to ream the blonde just enough to force her to climax.

Through the miasma of pleasure rocking her body, Teresa felt Sarah’s cunt contract around her wrist. Sarah groaned tortuously as a gusher of hot cum flowed down Teresa’s arm. Her pussy convulsed around the invading shaft. She worked her arm and hand more vigorously inside of Teresa’s shuddering vagina, even as Sarah’s body trembled with releasing pleasure. She knew that she had to take control of this fight now.

Crying out, desperate to escape the delicious violation of her body, Teresa kicked away. She pulled her hand out of Sarah’s cunt, grabbed Sarah’s wrist, and pulled Sarah’s hand out of her twat. Teresa rolled onto her hands and knees and began to crawl away, trying to get some distance, trying to recover. Her insides felt like mush, her dripping pussy burned and throbbed with need, her nipples dripped with juices. Retreating from Sarah’s attack instantly reduced the intense pressure on her clit and she gasped with relief.

“Oh no you don’t, you little whore,” Sarah gasped. She threw herself at Teresa’s retreating body, grabbing her enemy’s ankles.

“Let me go, you cunt,” Teresa groaned. Her rage was coming back, but she still needed time to regain control of her enflamed body.

Sarah wasted no time. She pulled back on Teresa’s ankles, spreading the brunette’s legs wide and pulling Teresa into the fork of her legs, Sarah’s powerful legs slipping under and over Teresa’s sweat-slick body. Teresa’s hot, bare cunt slapped thick and wet into Sarah’s steaming twat. The women shrieked in unison. Teresa’s massive tits pressed into the bed, nipples spearing the mattress. Sarah gripped one of Teresa’s sweaty thighs and braced her other hand against the headboard for leverage. Teresa pushed herself up on her hands, her tits still slightly mushroomed into the mattress, her engorged nipples flicking the sheets.

Grunting like animals in heat, the women thrust at each other with all their power, Sarah driving forward, Teresa powering back. The women screamed as their burning cunts mated, fat pussy lips slamming and slapping, spreading and opening under the relentless pressure, ravenously hungry vaginal mouths opening and sucking, soft, soaked labia merging and melting. Pulsing clits found each other in the mass of thick, wet cuntflesh and grated on each other, exquisitely sensitive nerves fencing and exploding with ecstasy. Sarah and Teresa’s asses and hips worked vigorously, powerful muscles flexing and rippling, as they ground their cunts together as hard as they could. The wet, sucking sound of pussy fusing to pussy filled the room; the thick scent of sex suffused the air.

“Oh God,” Teresa moaned, her teeth clenched, her dark hair forming a curtain over her face as she lowered her forehead to the bed. All of her strength went into grinding herself into Sarah’s attacking pussy, eating and devouring the blonde bitch with her cunt even as she was devoured in turn. The heat and wetness between her legs, the searing electricity rolling off her burning clit, was driving Teresa insane with lust. The sensations flowing up from her aching pussy, filling every inch of her voluptuous flesh, were more pleasurable than anything she could imagine. She was lost in the erotic joy of her body mating, joining, with that of her enemy.

Sarah fought against being overwhelmed with pleasure. Her eyes shut tight, her teeth clenched hard, her beautiful face was a mask of concentration as she struggled to control the unbearable sexual agony and ecstasy filling her body. Her massive tits jiggled and bounced with each hard thrust, her stomach muscles jumped and rippled as she threw everything she had into grinding Teresa, this fucking bitch, into submission.

For ten, twenty minutes, the women fucked mercilessly, throwing all their power into the fuckfight, driving cunt to cunt. They were joined at their slits, their clits looped over and under each other in a devastating erotic knot, their bodies giving and receiving more than either woman could endure, but still they kept fighting. The whole time, Teresa and Sarah trembled on the edge of a shared, massive orgasmic explosion, both women trying desperately to push the other over the cliff. They whimpered, they panted, their groans and occasional screams of desperation and ecstasy a chorus to their fucking. Between their animal cries of pleasure, they cursed each other viciously.

“You whore, you fucking dirty whore,” Teresa sobbed, tears of joy streaming down her beautiful face.

“Fucking filthy bitch, cunt-eating slut,” Sarah chanted, her hips moving in a powerful rhythm.

“Fuck me, cunt,” Teresa demanded, panting raggedly.

“Fuck me, slut!” Sarah grunted.

The pressure in their cunts built up, teetering on the edge of explosion. The women fucked even harder, more frantically, as they felt impending orgasms building in their cores, well past the point of no return. Grunting, screaming, snarling with hate and need, Teresa and Sarah fucked each other to the finish line, caught in a paradoxical race to see who would finish second. Their pussies burned and throbbed with a nuclear heat, their powerful bodies strained with effort. Sweat and cunt juice flowed, lubrication for the epic fuckfight, as the women rode each other viciously.

Teresa found herself at the end, the pressure in her cunt, the searing heat in every nerve in her body, suddenly too much to endure. The bomb exploded, sending unbearable sensations coursing like electricity through her lush flesh.

“OH GOD, OH GOD, I’M CUMMING, YOU BITCH, I’M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!!”

Teresa pushed her face into the bed sheets and shrieked at the top of her lungs; her entire body convulsed and tension flowed out her as her cunt gushed like a fire hose, hot cum coating the intersection of the women’s grinding bodies, some of it flowing up into Sarah’s welcoming vaginal canal.

Sarah thrilled to the wonderful sensation of another woman’s hot ejaculate entering her, flowing into her raging body. It was a delicious act of erotic submission.

“Cum for me, cum for me, you little fuck,” Sarah snarled. She reached down to pull Teresa’s hair viciously.

“Whore, oh god, you fucking whore,” Teresa groaned. Her curses were cut off as her body convulsed in another excruciating wave of orgasms. Teresa screamed in desperation.

Sarah could not hold out a moment longer. Releasing Teresa’s hair, she fell onto her back and whooped, one long, loud cry of ecstasy, as her body dissolved in an excruciating orgasm. Her ass and hips bucked uncontrollably as she pumped steaming cum into Teresa. Their locked slits overflowed with cum, spraying onto their bodies, flowing up into their ass cracks, onto the bed. Her screams faded into a long, pulsating moan, as the incredible pressure and pleasure finally released.

For a long time, Sarah and Teresa lay together on the bed, too exhausted to move. The women tottered on the edge of consciousness, fucked out of their minds, floating on a cloud of pure bliss and sexual satisfaction. Their genitals were fused, a pulsing mass of wet, hot fuckmeat, sending shocks of intense pleasure radiating into their spent flesh with every heartbeat. Their powerful legs were scissored, their luscious bodies trapped between their long limbs.

Finally, Sarah stirred. She forced herself to move. Slowly, she pulled her body out of the fork between Teresa’s legs. She broke the suction between her and Teresa’s cunts; thick strings of cum connected their steaming twats; cum coated their inner thighs and lower bodies. Sarah pulled her leg out from under Teresa’s body and got to her knees. The brunette stirred but could not bring herself to move. Sarah crawled up behind Teresa. She considered the naked woman. Teresa’s widespread legs presented an irresistible invitation.

Sarah extended all the fingers on her right hand, then knifed it into Teresa’s succulent, dripping cunt. She impaled Teresa slowly, dragging out the violation, filling her enemy’s tight, hot vagina an inch at a time. Unlike the previous fisting, Sarah had a clear, straight line all the way up Teresa’s vagina. At the same time, Sarah used her free hand to reach under Teresa and stroke the woman’s still-huge, hard clit. She stroked and teased, caressed and taunted the throbbing sex bud.

Teresa came back to full awareness with a stifled groan. She felt herself being slowly impaled, slowly filled, and deeply violated. It felt like she was being penetrated by an enormous swelling cock, or one of Martha’s more massive sex toys. She opened her mouth to scream but found that she could only groan in ecstasy. Sarah’s gentle, teasing strokes to Teresa’s swelling, aching clit caused the brunette woman’s body to tremble with intense pleasure.

“No, “Teresa gasped, “Fuck, no… stop, stop, stop….” But she did not really want it to stop. She got to her hands and knees, but shoved her ass upwards, presenting her pussy to Sarah.

“I’ll stop when you beg me to stop, you fucking cunt,” Sarah grunted, her attention focused laser-sharp on masturbating her enemy. Sarah leaned forward and bit Teresa’s ass hard, then lowered her mouth to the brunette’s ass crack and licked up the length, licking up their mixed cum, teasing Teresa’s anus with her eager, skilled tongue. Teresa moaned uncontrollably. Sarah forced her arm up into Teresa’s hot, tight vaginal canal, until she was two or three inches past her wrist. She closed her fist and began twisting inside of her enemy, stretching and torturing the overworked flesh. Her other hand persisted in stimulating and torturing her rival’s swollen clit.

Sarah worked the other girl masterfully, mercilessly, using her fingers, her hand, her tongue, to drive Teresa crazy with lust. Teresa lay on the bed, her face on the sheet, her ass in the air, moaning as Sarah forced more pleasure on her body than she could endure. Part of her mind screamed in protest, warning her of the danger she was in. But far more of her mind and body desperately wanted the pleasure to keep going on and on and on.

Sarah bit Teresa’s ass again, sucking hard, leaving a mark, then returned to stimulating the other girl’s anus with her tongue. Sarah was growing terribly excited as she ravaged Teresa’s incredible body. Her pussy was dripping, her tits were enlarged, their nipples throbbing with heat. She buried her face in Teresa’s cum-slicked ass and sucked and bit harder, even as she rubbed Teresa’s engorged clit ferociously. Sarah’s right arm worked inside of Teresa’s cunt, her fist twisting and grinding at the girl’s sexual core.

Teresa screamed and screamed, her cries of pleasure and hatred stifled by the bed sheets. She was sobbing uncontrollably, desperately trying to hold on and resist the wave of powerful orgasms swelling deep inside of her. But the sensations were just too much; she could barely think, she could only feel. What she felt was pure lust and the desire for this fist-fucking, this clit rubbing and ass-sucking to go on forever. Deep, deep in her mind, the Alpha Bitch part of her personality was shrieking in rage; what Sarah was doing to her now was painfully reminiscent of what Martha had done to her during their first sexfight, what Martha had done to make Teresa her fuckbitch. History was repeating itself and Teresa, once again, was its victim. But she had no will to fight back. The sexual animal that was the dominant part of her personality, the sexual predator that drove so many of her actions, was paralyzed by pleasure.

Sarah grew more and more excited, more and more lustful, as she fist-fucked Teresa’s brains out. For the first time in the fight, she felt completely in control. Her clit was aching, her tits were throbbing, her breath was coming in hot pants as she struggled to contain her own passion. Her excitement built; she was struck with the need to fuck Teresa clit to clit, to see the other girl’s face and eyes when she was forced to surrender to Sarah’s superior sexual skills. She wanted to see Teresa’s tits jiggling as she fucked her, she wanted to fill her hands with the brunette’s massive jugs and squeeze the taut meat.

Sarah could feel Teresa trembling and shuddering with sexual tension. Her hand, deep inside Teresa’s juicy, tight twat, acted as a kind of sexual thermometer, measuring the brunette’s levels of arousal. She could feel that Teresa was quivering deep, deep inside, on the verge of exploding from the sexual pressure building in her sexual core.

Sarah pulled her hand out of Teresa’s succulent cunt. Her fist withdrew with a loud, wet “pop”; thick sexual juices coated her arm to three inches above her wrist; strings of gooey liquid linked her wet arm to Teresa’s red, distended pussy. Teresa gasped in disappointment with the sudden withdrawal, but Sarah redoubled her assault on her rival’s clit and Teresa’s moans soon turned to deep groans of ecstasy. Sarah spat onto Teresa’s asshole several times, building up a good lathering of spit on the woman’s puckered anus. She took her wet hand, dripping with Teresa’s inner vaginal lubrication, and placed it against the brunette’s asshole. She shoved two fingers up Teresa’s ass, forcing the narrow slot wider. She added the two remaining fingers and her thumb as she slowly, inexorably, shoved her hand up into Teresa’s tight, hot ass. The brunette screamed out in pain that quickly turned to a delicious new kind of pleasure. Slowly, carefully, moving her hand back and forth, Sarah worked her entire hand and all of her fingers into Teresa’s straining asshole, spreading the thick muscle, enjoying the vise-tight grip of the girl’s sphincter around her invading wrist. All the while, she kept up her gentle, devastating assault on the brunette’s clit, stroking and caressing the engorged sexhorn, feeding Teresa excruciating pleasure even as she rammed her hand up the brunette’s tight, proud ass.

Teresa moaned and writhed, rubbing her massive tits and their sharp, hard nipples into the bedclothes. She was delirious with delight, her body vibrating with passion, her pleasure in the violation driving her crazy with need. “No, no, oh fuck, fuck, no, no, no….,” she chanted. This was her last scrap of resistance, failing before the tsunami of lust that Sarah had created within her.

Sarah could not wait a moment longer. Her clit was pounding like a drum, her tits were pulsing in time with her heart; she needed to feel Teresa under her, she needed to feel the other girl’s body crushed and writhing with her own, flesh to flesh, tits to tits, belly to belly. She pulled her hand out of Teresa’s ass. She grabbed Teresa’s hip and, with a heave, rolled the brunette onto her back.

Teresa looked up at Sarah, her eyes glazed with pleasure. She wriggled on the bed, bucking her hips up, presenting her dripping cunt to her enemy. Her tits wobbled, huge and thick, their nipples as sharp and hard as spikes. Her bare pussy was red and hot, leaking with pussy juice; her thumb-sized clit was hard and swollen, nodding with tension as it protruded from the thick, blood-engorged lips of her cunt. Teresa opened her arms and spread her legs, offering herself to Sarah, forgetting everything but her need to fuck.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…,” Teresa chanted.

Sarah could not contain herself. She needed to mate with Teresa, she needed to satisfy her desire. She reached down and spread her pussy lips wider, freeing her burning clit. She pushed Teresa’s legs even wider apart, even as Teresa tilted her pelvis upward, her cunt wide and inviting. Sarah mounted her enemy, her hands on Teresa’s shoulders, pushing the brunette deeper into the bed. She lined up the “v” of her pussy with its perfect match between Teresa’s’ legs. The women’s slick cunt lips slid against each other, wet and frictionless with natural lubrication. With a groan, Sarah pressed her rock-hard clit deep into the soft, hot labial furnace of the brunette’s hungry cunt. Sarah gasped as she felt Teresa’s pussy lips close on her clit, squeezing the impossibly sensitive nub. A moment later, the two women’s pulsing clits rubbed against each other, sending shockwaves of raw erotic intensity rippling through their convulsing bodies. The women moaned in concert, deep moans of indescribable pleasure.

“You’re mine, you whore, you fucking belong to me,” Sarah gasped. “Your weak little cunt is mine. Say it, say it….”

Teresa did not reply with words. Instead, she grabbed Sarah behind the neck and pulled the blonde down to her body. Sarah did not resist. She smashed her massive, jiggling tits directly onto Teresa’s thick titmeat and rolled her shoulders, rubbing the meaty mounds into each other. The women groaned in shared joy as their tits mated, as their hard nipples sizzled and fenced within their dense meat. Their bellies slapped hard, they thrilled as they felt the ridged muscles of their abdomens ripple and grate, sweat-slick flesh sliding, belly buttons aligning and sucking. Teresa and Sarah wanted to rub their naked bodies together, to grind and mate flesh to flesh. They writhed and wriggled on the bed, smooth, hot, sweaty flesh sliding on flesh, slapping cuntmeat, bucking with their hips. Their legs thrashed, sliding up and down, back and forth, twining and untwining.

Sarah sealed her mouth to Teresa’s mouth. Their tongues lashed and twisted, they sucked mouthfuls of spit back and forth, they moaned as erotic sensations overwhelmed their senses.

Delerious with need, Teresa broke their spitty kiss. She spread her legs wide, as wide as she could, until her knees were almost level with her ears, her pelvis tilted up to present her juicy cunt. She wanted Sarah to lock with her; she filled her hands with the blonde’s perfect ass and pulled hard. Through the haze of her lust, Sarah recognized the opportunity. With a grunt, she pushed herself off of Teresa, reluctantly separating their bodies, for a moment. She grabbed Teresa’s right leg and placed it on her shoulder; Sarah threw her right leg over Teresa’s left hip. She sat down hard. The women’s meaty cunts slapped, spread each other like pink, hot flowers, and locked, wet flesh fusing to flesh, fuck slit slotting to fuck slit. Sarah and Teresa thrust with their hips and asses; a wet, succulent sound signaled the merging of their burning genitals. The women simultaneously contracted their vaginal muscles and formed an immediate, unbreakable suction between their hungry pussies. Their wet pink labia spread under the pressure, melting into one. Their engorged clits rammed directly into the other, head to head, sending shockwaves of ecstasy racing through their trembling bodies.

“FUCK, OH FUCKING GOD!!,” Teresa shrieked. She reached up and filled her hands with Sarah’s bulging tits, squeezing, kneading the dense titflesh, twisting the nipples

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK,”Sarah screamed. She reached down, even reaching her left hand around Teresa’s leg on her shoulder, and returned the grip, sinking her fingers into Teresa’s equally massive tits.

Sarah drove herself into Teresa’s twat, thrusting until her powerful ass ached with tension and effort. When she was sure that she was lodged as deep and hard into Teresa’s luscious twat as she could be, she began jerking her hips, flexing her ass, in microscopic thrusts as she and Teresa rubbed their swollen, pulsing clits directly into each other, head to head. The erotic ecstasy was indescribable. The women moaned and sobbed, tears running down their gorgeous faces, as they struggled to endure. They twisted each other’s nipples painfully and viciously.

“You bitch, you bitch, you fucking bitch,” Teresa moaned. Then: “Don’t stop, don’t stop, oh fucking God, don’t stop….”

“Yes,” Sarah moaned. “Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, yessss…”

Sarah rode Teresa powerfully. Teresa thrust up to meet her enemy’s downward thrusts. The end finally came. Teresa felt the pressure that had been building, building inside of her sexual core scream for release. She arched her back and howled as a devastatingly powerful orgasm roared out of her body.

“NO, FUCKING GOD, CUMMING, CUMMING, CUMMMMMINGGGG!!”Teresa ejaculated with incredible force, her molten cum jetting out of her contracting cunt and flowing into Sarah’s receptive cunt.

Sarah threw back her head, moaning in joy at the incredible flow of heat into her body. “Yes, yes, oh Christ, yessss,” she gasped. She contracted her pussy, trying to suck all of Teresa’s ejaculate in, but some overflowed the women’s steaming cunts and soaked their thighs, their bellies. The delicious sensation pushed Sarah over the edge. Her hips jerked, she released Teresa’s tits and ran her fingers through her long, blonde hair as the pleasure erupted inside her like an erotic volcano.

“FUCK, FUCK, YESSSSSS,” Sarah shrieked. A gusher of hot cum rolled out of her body as her belly pumped, injecting the ejaculate into Teresa’s twat. Teresa, still caught in the throes of her own incredible orgasm, pumped the hot cum back. Moaning, gasping, the sexual combatants shared a series of rolling orgasms, their bodies wracked by waves of ecstasy until, finally, they were spent.

Exhausted, Sarah pushed Teresa’s leg off her shoulder and collapsed on top of the brunette. The women’s jiggling tits mashed hard, their wet bellies slapped tight. Their succulent cunts separated with a wet popping sound, but remained linked by thick strands of viscous cum. The only sound was the women’s hot panting. After a time, Sarah stirred.

“Spread your legs, fucker,” the blonde whispered to her brunette rival. Teresa’s eyes flashed but, reluctantly, she did as she was told. Sarah moved her body, shifting on top of Teresa, and brought their still hard, throbbing clits, which were protruding from the apex of their pussies, into direct contact. The women gasped and shuddered as they renewed this ultimate erotic connection. Sarah pressed her throbbing clit down onto Teresa’s matching bud, a final act of sexual domination. Sexual electricity flowed through their exhausted bodies. The women moaned together, staring deep into each other through half-shaded eyes, sharing hot breath, their lips touching. They were too exhausted to move. They had sexually devoured each other. But one of them had won. No more needed to be said.

Teresa and Sarah touched tongues, lapping, then kissed, sharing spit and hot breath. Teresa wrapped her arms around Sarah’s hips, holding the blonde in place. She looped one toned, tanned leg through Sarah’s leg. Sarah ran her arms to either side of Teresa’s body. Cheek to cheek, clit throbbing against clit, the sexual warriors fell into a deep sleep.

Epilogue:

The redhead bucked and thrust, wrapping her powerful legs around Teresa’s pumping hips as she moved with her lover, her head thrown back, animal moans peeling from her mouth, as the women rubbed clits ferociously. Teresa forced her tongue into the redhead’s mouth and stifled her moans and screams. They broke the kiss but the fucking grew even more frantic. Cheek to cheek, screaming, growling, Teresa and her redheaded lover rode each other to the peak of ecstasy. In the moment before her orgasmic explosion, the redhead bit into Teresa’s shoulder and sank her claws into her brunette lover’s ass, pulling Teresa as tight to her as she could. Seconds later, she was crying out in joy as her body shot steaming cum into Teresa’s pussy, onto their hot bellies and their thrashing thighs. The redhead arched her back, grinding her massive tits into Teresa’s thick, meaty mounds. A few moments later, Teresa felt a powerful orgasm fill her core, then flow out in a series of hip-jerking ejaculations. She emptied herself into the woman under her, her body trembling with each delicious release.

The women shuddered and jerked in each other’s arms for a few minutes as the powerful orgasms played through their bodies. The spasms finally abated. Sighing, Teresa rolled off of the woman beneath her. Gasping, sobbing with the pleasure they had given each other, Teresa and her lover lay side by side, sweaty bodies pressed tight, shoulder to shoulder. The redhead reached over to squeeze Teresa’s right tit.

“God,”the redhead gasped, “God, you’re a fantastic fuck. I didn’t know it was possible to feel this good until I met you.”

“You’re pretty good, too, Bethany,” Teresa replied. She meant it. The redhead may not have been an Alpha Bitch like Teresa, but her body was every bit as voluptuous and powerful, and her sexual drive rivaled that of Teresa’s. Bethany, the redhead, was having sex with Teresa because she enjoyed the incredible pleasure that they gave to each other. She did not mind being dominated; there was little trace of aggression and sexual competition in their fucking. As good as she was, Bethany could not fully satisfy Teresa’s needs and urges. Even so, she would do for now.

Teresa had taken up with Bethany shortly after her devastating loss to Sarah. For the first week, Teresa kept expecting her new mistress to call her, to come to her and humiliate her and dominate her and use her sexually, as Martha had done. However, Sarah did not do this. When the women met in the hall, they exchanged cool glances, but nothing more. As Sarah’s slave, Teresa knew she could not be the one to initiate contact. She soon realized, to her horror and frustration, that ignoring her, not using and abusing her, was part of Sarah’s plan. The blonde had defeated Teresa’s body, had conquered Teresa’s cunt. Now, she was showing Teresa how little the brunette mattered. Teresa could not have been more humiliated and enraged if Sarah had shoved a butt plug up her ass and ridden her like a donkey.

Bethany came to Teresa the day after the confrontation with Sarah. The redhead had been infatuated with Teresa since their orgiastic night together. Ordinarily, Teresa would have turned away someone who seemed so enamored of her; she tried to avoid the drama of dependent relationships. But she needed someone to help salve her defeat. When Bethany knocked on her door that night, it was only seconds before Teresa dragged the other woman into her apartment, stripped her naked and fucked her mercilessly for hours. She had fully expected Bethany to be too devastated to return but, to her amazement, the redhead not only took the sexual ravaging, she thrived on it. Now, only a single weekend away from the end of her time as Sarah’s nominal slave, Teresa and Bethany were locked together, screwing each other’s brains out, as they had done almost every night (and many days) over the past month.

Teresa and Bethany were lying side by side, tit to tit, masturbating each other as a preliminary to another round of all-out fucking, when there was a knock at the apartment door. They stopped and stared at each other. Bethany’s expression was one of surprise; it was 1:30 AM on a Saturday morning, who could possibly be knocking at Teresa’s door at such a time? Teresa’s expression, however, was that of triumph. She knew exactly who her mysterious late-night caller was.

Teresa answered the door completely nude, her incredible body dripping with sweat, cum trickling down her thighs and dripping from her swollen cunt. Sarah stood in the hall, barefoot and wearing only a man’s dress shirt, which was completely unbuttoned, revealing that she was nude under it. Teresa’s eyes swept over the blonde woman, resting on the woman’s naked pussy, which glistened with promise in the light from the apartment. Sarah was carrying a small bag over her shoulder.

“Let me in, slave,” Sarah ordered imperiously.

“Yes, my mistress,” Teresa replied, a bitter taste in her mouth. She stepped aside and Sarah padded into her apartment. The blonde ignored Teresa and headed straight for the bedroom. She was not surprised to find Bethany there.

“Sarah?” the redhead asked, confused. Then she looked more closely at what Sarah was not wearing and began to smile, tentatively. “Did you hear us through the wall? Are you here for a threesome?” She looked increasingly excited at the possibility.

“Yes, I heard you but, no, I’m not here for a threesome. Maybe someday, but not now. Right now, Teresa and I have some unfinished business to take care of and you will need to leave.”

Bethany’s confusion returned and, with it, some anger. “Leave? Me? What kind of nerve…?”

Teresa cut her off. “I’m sorry, Bethany, but Sarah is right. I owe her a debt that I have to pay. You will have to leave.”

Bethany looked hurt, then angry. She climbed off the bed, picked up her halter top and her shorts from the bedroom floor, and began to leave the room. Sarah stopped the naked redhead before she could reach the door.

“I really do want to spend some time with you, Bethany,” the blonde purred. She pulled the redhead in to her and, before Bethany could resist, Sarah had her naked body pinned up against the bedroom wall. Before Bethany could start to fight, Sarah had forced her tongue into the woman’s mouth and was moving her naked breasts expertly against Bethany’s naked rack, stimulating and promising so much more. The women kissed long and hard, their tongues working, spit flowing between their mouths, both women groaning with pleasure. Sarah slipped her thick thigh up between Bethany’s legs and felt the kiss of the redhead’s wet cunt on her bare leg. She pressed her belly into Bethany’s naked abdomen and felt an answering pressure. When Sarah finally broke the kiss, Bethany looked a bit dazed. Sarah licked up the line of spit connecting their mouths and smiled.

“When I’m done with Teresa, she will be all yours,” Sarah smiled. “Right now, I need her for something.”

Reluctantly, Bethany left the apartment, glancing back at Teresa. She was clearly afraid that Sarah was going to steal her lover from her. She did not understand the nature of the women’s relationship.

Sarah turned to Teresa. “Get on the far side of that bed, face the other side, and spread your legs.” As Teresa moved to comply, Sarah slipped her shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the bedroom floor. Teresa sat on the bed, her legs spread, and watched, her eyes glowing with heat.

Sarah picked up her shoulder bag and brought it to the bed. Smiling viciously, Sarah climbed onto the bed on the side nearest the night table. She reached into the bag and began pulling out various sex toys, putting them on the night table. One was a massive, two-headed dildo, at least 5 inches in diameter. Another was a dildo designed for the simultaneous penetration of asshole and cunt. Another was a hollow dildo, to facilitate the sharing of cum. A vibrator was the last thing Sarah placed on the table; the bag looked like it still contained other implements.

“I’m going to use all of these on you, before this weekend is over, Teresa,” Sarah smiled. “But, for now…”

She did not need to say any more. The women spread their legs and moved down the bed towards each other. They met in the center and, for several seconds, held off bringing their juicy pussies together. Sarah’s and Teresa’s eyes locked, they saw their mutual hunger. Sarah smiled as she saw the shade of humiliation in Teresa’s eyes, fighting with pure desire. Their cunts kissed, gently. The women shuddered, heat and lust flaring through them like a wildfire.

Sarah smiled. “God, I’m going to enjoy this,” she murmured, her eyes glazing with desire as heat poured out of her raging cunt.

“Fuck you, cuntlicker,” Teresa snarled. But her lips were trembling as she tried to control the incredible erotic desires filling her body, firing her erogenous zones.

The women’s cunts slowly moved against each other, slick and hot, wet and juicy. They kissed softly, gently, at first, then harder as the women pushed, as their mutual lubrication grew, as the heat between their legs spread out to fill their bellies, their tits, their nipples, as it saturated their voluptuous bodies with electricity. Gripping their enemy’s thigh, the women glared at each other through heavy eyes, their tits heaving with excitement and need. They began; for the rest of the night, well into the next day, they fucked and fucked and fucked.

Early Sunday morning, more than 24 hours after they started, Sarah and Teresa lay side by side, shoulder to shoulder, their blonde and brown hair mixed on the bed. Teresa’s massive left tit wobbled with her breathing; it was resting against Sarah’s equally huge right tit. The women’s bodies were soaked in sweat, streaked in cum and other secretions. Their pussies were raw and pink from friction. Their incredible tits were covered with hickeys and bitemarks, especially around their areola. Their inner thighs and asses also bore the signs of teeth and sucking and hand prints from vicious spankings. Both women’s assholes were sore. Teresa’s body bore considerably more signs of savage sexual domination than Sarah’s.

Teresa turned her head to stare at Sarah’s gorgeous profile. “Your time is almost up, you cunt,” she whispered hoarsely. “In a few more hours, I’m not your slave anymore. Then we’re going to have a rematch and I’m going to fuck you raw.”

Sarah smiled. Without turning her head, she simply said “No, we’re not.”

Teresa rolled on her side, propped her head up on her hand, her hip curving seductively away from her waist. She glared at the blonde. “What do you mean?” she snapped, her dry throat adding a belligerent croak to her voice.

Sarah rolled onto her side, facing Teresa and mirroring the brunette’s position. Her heavy tits crushed to Teresa’s tits, mashing tight, challenging each other nipple to nipple.
    “I mean that after today ends, you are no longer my slave, but I’m not giving you a rematch. Sure, we said some things about constantly fighting each other, but we did not agree to that. As far as I’m concerned, I’m under no obligation to ever fight or fuck you again.”

Teresa snarled in impotent rage. Part of her wanted to leap on to Sarah and just beat the shit out of the blonde cunt. She thought that Sarah was just lying, changing the terms of their agreement to suit her own purposes. But Teresa could not be sure of this and, she feared, the blonde bitch might be right. Besides, a violent catfight would do nothing to resolve which of them was the more sexually powerful woman, though it would feel good to punch Sarah in the face.

“You cheating whore,” Teresa breathed.

Sarah smiled wider. “There’s only one way you’re getting at my pussy again, baby. Want to know what it is?”

“What?” Teresa asked grimly.

“I’m President of the campus sexfighting club. Very hush-hush, only some women know about it, all those things. It’s a secret society, but we have tournaments and we occasionally cross clits and match tits with girls from other campus clubs. I want you to join. If you work your way up the ranks, you will eventually get another shot at me.”

“You cunt,” Teresa snapped. She did not hesitate. “I will join your stupid club. I’m going to fuck every one of your members until their clits are mush. Then, I’m going to fuck your brains out and take your spot at the top of the club.”

Sarah grinned wider. “You’re welcome to try. I won’t lie – you’re very good. You gave me a run for my money and I have not had that much fun fucking another woman in quite some time. But you’re no match for me and you’re no match for half the girls on the squad.”

“We’ll see,” Teresa replied, her anger simmering in her eyes.

“Yes, we will, won’t we?” Sarah replied, a smug smile on her beautiful face. “But we’re not done here. I still have a few more hours with you as my slave. I intend to enjoy them. Roll over on your back and spread your legs. There are some other tricks I want to try with this dildo and a few other things.” She reached for the massive shaft that was more 5 inches across, pulled some ropes and handcuffs out of the bag, and smiled lasciviously.

The End
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Girl, Part VI - Conclusion

Threeway!!!

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I’m so happy that Teresa Carlton lost again. I wish we could have read a lot more of Sarah tieing Teresa to the bed.
    Last edited by White Devil; May 27th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
    White Devil

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Really liked how Sarah DESTROYED her, as it felt like she was overwhelming her opponent at some point.

@JB57 i'm sure you get asked this question too often but, will you plan on finishing wife vs mistress anyday soon? i know it can be hard to finish a story with how busy we can get, but since i read that story last summer, im coming here everyweek expecting the last part. Thank you anyway for your incredible work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    Really liked how Sarah DESTROYED her, as it felt like she was overwhelming her opponent at some point.

@JB57 i'm sure you get asked this question too often but, will you plan on finishing wife vs mistress anyday soon? i know it can be hard to finish a story with how busy we can get, but since i read that story last summer, im coming here everyweek expecting the last part. Thank you anyway for your incredible work.

I would not count Teresa out just yet. The idea I try to put forward in the story is that Sarah's skills at pussy-eating give her an advantage that Teresa was not able to overcome. However, after a few months in the sexfighting club, there's no telling how good Teresa may get. But, as I indicated at the start, I won't be coming back to these characters any time soon. That being said, I do hope to come back to them eventually.

Re: Wife vs. Mistress: I'm sorry about your coming back every week and being disappointed at not finding the next part of that story. I know how that feels; there are some stories on the board that I desperately hope will continue and, sadly, I've had to give up on them. However, the short answer to your question is "yes" - I have every intention of finishing "Wife vs. Mistress". I hope to get it done by the end of the summer. I can tell you now, however - and hopefully save you some trouble - that it will not be finished for at least the next month. If you start checking again around mid-July or so, you have a better chance of finding it.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Teresa Carlton was a heterosexual woman, but now Teresa Carlton is a bisexual woman.
    Last edited by White Devil; June 11th, 2018 at 09:20 PM.
    White Devil

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Glad I could help! Re-read the other parts and this was a great ending to a great story. Very much enjoyed seeing how it played out between Sarah and Teresa being such hot rivals (the pool scene from the previous part was great). Can't wait to read what you write next!

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Dear JB

thank you so much for a very erotic and exciting conclusion to "New Girl" - I was very nice to see the bully Teresa for once being the looser.

But it was genius to keep the story open - the idea of a sexfigth club makes me drool - lol - and I do remember that there was mentioned a sexfight club in "Motel Encounter", although it was Sarahs opponent, Abby, who claimed to be a member.

Sarahs short fuckfest with the redhead is exciting and quite brutal, but much too short *smile*

Keep up the good work and don't be stressed!
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What an amazing conclusion (but hopefully not the end) to one of the greatest sexfighting series of all time! Aside from Jon Grey's Tiffany, Jenny and Ellen, JB's Teresa has always been a personal favourite of mine. I can still vividly recall how exciting it was to read about her quick dispatch of the busty redhead Rachel in the locker room (which set the whole rivalry with Martha into motion!), and how much I loved Teresa's win over the much more experienced 'sexy French maid' Yvonne. Even the esteemed 'sensei' Cynthia was caught by surprise by Teresa's prowess! Ahh, good times...

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, JB, for giving us this marvellous collection of smoking-hot stories!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Dear JB

thank you so much for a very erotic and exciting conclusion to "New Girl" - I was very nice to see the bully Teresa for once being the looser.

But it was genius to keep the story open - the idea of a sexfigth club makes me drool - lol - and I do remember that there was mentioned a sexfight club in "Motel Encounter", although it was Sarahs opponent, Abby, who claimed to be a member.

Sarahs short fuckfest with the redhead is exciting and quite brutal, but much too short *smile*

Keep up the good work and don't be stressed!
    Johannes
    Ah, that's a mistake on my part! I should have re-checked "Motel Encounter" to get that straight. Well, it's an easy fix - in the future, I'll do a bit where Sarah comes back to UCLA and either starts her own club or gets in on the one already there.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated!

JB57
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast