Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Girl, Part VI - Conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    What an amazing conclusion (but hopefully not the end) to one of the greatest sexfighting series of all time! Aside from Jon Grey's Tiffany, Jenny and Ellen, JB's Teresa has always been a personal favourite of mine. I can still vividly recall how exciting it was to read about her quick dispatch of the busty redhead Rachel in the locker room (which set the whole rivalry with Martha into motion!), and how much I loved Teresa's win over the much more experienced 'sexy French maid' Yvonne. Even the esteemed 'sensei' Cynthia was caught by surprise by Teresa's prowess! Ahh, good times...

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, JB, for giving us this marvellous collection of smoking-hot stories!
    I agree. Aside from Unknowfan’s Cheerleading Queens 1, Cheerleading Queens 2, Cheerleading Queens 3, Cheerleading Queens 4, Clit Queen, Clit Queen 2, Girl Next Door, The Spotlight, Varsity Insanity and Vegas Showgirls 1, Vegas Showgirls 2, Vegas Showgirls 3, Vegas Showgirls 4, JB57’s School Days is also one of my personal favorites too.

I think the rivalry between Martha and Teresa started when Teresa stole Grant from Jane in the very first chapter of After School Lessons. I love how Sarah heard Bethany and Teresa having sex though the walls just like how Teresa heard Abby and Sarah having sex though the walls which started the rivalry between Sarah and Teresa.
    Last edited by White Devil; May 31st, 2018 at 01:30 AM.
    White Devil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Girl, Part VI - Conclusion

A fitting end to a great story. Thanks for taking the time to craft such a satisfying conclusion to New Girl. It is another masterpiece that deserves to be bound in leather and placed on a library shelf of the great sexfighting classics. Any book binders in the audience? (I am sure its a lost art.) Once again the action is only outpaced by the nasty insults each combatants throws back at their rival. I greatly appreciate the verbal taunts as much as the physical action. Thanks again - outstanding work! Well worth the wait!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12