0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Perfect Ingredient Part 2

Part 2

(3 weeks earlier)

The restaurant was having a party to celebrate its 5 years of opening and the owner rented a Hotel Pool to celebrate. The fancy invitations gave all the little details including the dress code which of course was pool appropriate. He also made it mandatory to attended and asked the staff to bring significant others or dates if possible. ?The more the merrier!? he pronounced loudly the night before the party. The man did know how to celebrate and spared no expense for the event. Teagan had tried to think of any way out of the situation, but alas without an excuse the night before; she prepared for the event unenthusiastically. She looked through her selection of clothes and had to remind herself that it was a work event and she should dress modestly to ensure she didn?t turn any heads or gather unwanted attention from any of her co-works. She chose an unrevealing 2 piece yellow bikini. Her breasts which could not be normally contained were at least decently well covered. It also stopped her nipples from poking out as long as she didn?t get too excited. ?Well, that should be fine? she thought as she adjusted the bottoms that covered her butt well. She added a silk wrap to cover a bit more skin. One last look in the mirror gave her the satisfaction she needed. ?Hot, but contained?, a phrase she had taught herself when working.

Her phone buzzed and a single message popped up. Teagan knew who it was before looking; she had invited Michael who was a few years older and well off man. She had been seeing him for a few weeks and it was going well, even though they hadn?t had sex yet. The message read ?Here, you ready??. She quickly responded with an ?Omw? and grabbed her purse. She hadn?t been sure she should bring him at first but thought it would at least keep some of the bolder co-workers to not make a move on her. Also, the last week they had begun to share dirty texts messages that focused on her body mainly. ?I want to suck your nipples into my mouth.? ?I want to rub my dick all over your huge ass.? She had read them more than once when thinking of sex. It had been awhile since she had gotten laid due to her life being so focused on her work. As she made her way to the door thinking to herself, ?Yeah, I am going fuck him tonight.?

When the couple arrived the party was already in full wing and most of 28 workers with and their dates were by the pool. Most just talked small chitchat waiting for the owner to announce that the open bar would actually begin to serve. Time seemed to slow down as Teagan went to person to person greeting, introducing and being polite. She got a few comments on her body looking amazing but keeping close to Michael worked as she had planned. About 30 minutes had passed and Teagan felt good so far about the gathering. She hadn?t been sure but she was getting to know her cooks and workers on a different level. Everyone seemed to be getting along; even people who were at each other?s throats in the kitchen. This gave her the idea that maybe, just maybe she and Paige might be able to talk thru their differences today. ?Worth a shot right, I mean we are both adults?? she thought. But even as the thought passed her mind two things caught her attention simultaneously. The owner yelled out ?THE BAR IS OPEN!? which was met with a cheer from the crowd. The second was a commotion near the entrance that caused Teagan to turn her neck away from the group she was discussing and look.

She should have guessed but that was the moment Paige arrived. Teagan, her date, and pretty much every person in the party?s jaw dropped at the sight of the manger. The brunette had not cared in the slightest that it was a work event. She had chosen a red bikini thong that ironically Teagan had seen in a workout magazine just a few days prior and had considered purchasing. It should a lot of cheek before disappearing down her ass. The matching red top that covered her nipples and top of her creamy orbs leaving a lot of under boob to be seen that made up for the lack of cleavage it presented. Teagan also noticed the red rose tattoo on Paige?s front right thigh which surprised her; she wouldn?t have guessed the girl would be tatted. The color of the rose matched her bikini and stood out well on the creamy muscular thigh. Paige?s hazel eye?s scanned the room and for some reason Teagan could swear that when they had found her; the brunette seemed to grin seeing what the cook was wearing. They had never openly compared bodies but Teagan just knew that Paige talked behind her back, saying comments about how much fitter she was. She of course also heard the rest of the staff?s whispers about who was ?hotter? which was a conversation that got brought up every time the woman were in close proximity to each other. Now she could only think of the cocky smile that Paige had just given her, ?Not tonight? Teagan told herself even though it was already eating her up inside. If Paige was not in the mood to for civility, she would just ignore the brunette the best she could.

Paige clearly didn?t have a date arriving alone, but that didn?t faze her and she began to make her rounds. She was quite friendly with most of the staff and hugged each man and woman tightly, her boobs pushing in to everyone causing men to go wide eyed and the woman to try to keep calm. Everyone had begun to drink with bar now serving quickly. The music was blasting around the pool and time passed slowly for Teagan. She was horny and couldn?t believe this party could go on for another 3 hours. She knew the sex could wait but it was starting to become and unbearable itch that she wanted to scratch with Michael.

Teagan did her best to ignore noticing that Paige had saved her and Michael for last in the greeting line. She was now trying to decide if she even wanted to try to be friends or at least civil with this woman. ?Everything she does is to annoying me?, she thought but that was cut short as Paige had finally come up to the two of them and the cook got the best look at Paige?s body than she ever had.

?Hello Teagan!? Paige said overly cheerful coming up to her and her date. She did not attempt to hug the girl; the first person she hadn?t in the whole party, another thing Teagan noticed. Before Teagan could respond Paige?s eyes had now fallen on Michael. ?And who is this?? Paige turned her body to face Michael who was shirtless and sporting a well-defined body. Paige flashed a big smile and adjusted her body so she was more in front of Michael. He seemed to keep his cool even with this busty toned woman in such a tiny bikini in front of him. He glanced slightly at Teagan and noticed how stiff she had become. They had talked a bit about her work though he didn?t know everything; he could guess the ?bitch? Teagan had mentioned once she worked with was now in front of him.

?Hi, I am Michael. Teagan?s date.? He said politely extending a hand to Paige who eyed it surprisingly.

?Well hello Michael, I am Paige. Teagan?s boss.? Teagan huffed at the last part which Paige shot her a small glance of annoyance. She took his hand and gave it a small shake, keeping her eye?s locked on him longer than appropriate. As he started to pull away, Paige held on for an extra second which was noticed by both Michael and Teagan. It had been less than a minute but any chance for diplomacy was nearing its end. A short awkward silence followed with Paige?s eyes still on Michael and him trying to look away and around the party the best he could.

Paige seemed to consider her options about something and said, ?Well hopefully we can talk much more Michael, and Teagan?let?s catch up too?.

?Sure Paige, looking forward to it.? Teagan responded knowing that the other woman had added that last bit in with no intention of meaning it.

Paige finally turned away from the couple and for the first time Teagan saw how big and firm Paige?s ass was not in a business skirt and the red thong didn?t leave much to the imagination. She stared a second to long as Paige had stopped and turned around catching her in the act of looking. ?Not bad huh? ?Hot Tea,?? Paige quipped at Teagan; sarcastically using the nickname. ?You know what they say, if you got it; flaunt it.? Teagan?s face had already gone slightly red for getting caught staring but Paige?s double edged comment raised the hue to another level. Paige was clearly saying that she had ?it? and Teagan did not. The brunette turned her head again and moved on laughing slightly leaving the two alone.

Michael had watched the whole ordeal and could tell Teagan was more than just irritated. He immediately couldn?t help but think that the two bodies of the girls is what made them dislike each other. He was half right.

?Hey you ok?? He asked with care in his voice and Teagan realized that she had to relax to get through this party. She couldn?t? help steal another glance at Paige now in another group, her ass even yards away looked amazing. A tiny, tiny bit of her wished she had worn something more risky?or even better if they had worn the same thing. She had ?it? and she wanted to show Paige and everyone that she had even more than her.

?Yeah I?m fine. I think I am going to have to get a drink. In fact I think I need a lot of them?. Teagan said looking at the open bar that was open. Michael smiled, ?Well, I think I will join you and just so you know, your ass looks better?. Teagan smiled at him and knew that he was slightly lying at least in the circumstances. If she had worn a tiny bikini or thong, her own big strong ass could go head to head with Paige?s in terms of size and muscle. Michael would have a really have to compare to see who?s was better in that scenario. She begrudgingly knew that her own yellow bikini covered her ass more than she expected and Paige?s ass did look somewhat okay. ?It doesn?t matter? she told herself again pushing Paige out of her mind for the time meaning. She made her way to the bar ordering a double vodka cranberry to start a long night of drinking and hopefully speed up time.

People talked, drank, and laughed as the night went on and within 15 minutes Teagan was back at the bar looking to order another drink after downing her first one fast. Michael had wandered into a group of chefs and was now laughing among them separating themselves for the first time in the night. She was just about to order went she felt the presence of another person come up next to her.

?Hello again, Teagan?, Paige said in the same fake voice that had greeted her previously in the night. Teagan was not yet drunk enough for this. When she had come to party she thought maybe her and Paige could just maybe get past their issues here. They could drink a bit and laugh off what they had been doing but so far this what not going to happen. Now that they stood side to side it was clear how similar their bodies were. Their large breasts, nice stomachs, perky big asses made them the hottest girls in the pool. It was obvious to everyone that they could switch bikinis, thongs, or pretty much any item of clothes and fit it well.

?Hey Paige. Enjoying yourself?? She asked the brunette eyeing her from the side. Paige?s skin looked almost porcelain and she was so well toned. Her stomach was nicely smooth and thin.

?Yeah, sorta.? The manager said standing next to the cook now side by side at the bar.

?Not as many cute guys here than I prefer, except maybe one.? She said almost more to herself than to Teagan. The cook almost responded but the bartender had just walked back to the front interrupting her chance to ask who.

The barkeep was used to hot chicks but even he had trouble keeping his eye?s up with Paige and Teagan?s huge bikini covered tits at his bar. Even in her less modest yellow top, Teagan?s cleavage was a match for Paige?s due to the red top covering more on front of her tits.

?Ladies! What will it be?? The barkeep asked regaining his composure and grabbing two glasses.

Teagan spoke up first. ?I?ll take a single vodka cranberry.? The bartender nodded and turned his head to look at Paige. She did a sideways glance at Teagan before saying, ?I?ll take the same, but make mine a double.? Giving a big smile at the man while giving Teagan another slight glance that was noticed this time.

?You got it?. He said as he turned but stopped midway as Teagan?s voice reached him. ?Make mine a double too.? Teagan was not sure exactly why she said it but the way Paige had looked at her; it felt like a challenge. The bartender looked someone what surprised and his next comments would led to something he would not have ever been able to guess.

?Sure. You two are both going hard tonight huh? Guess we will see who drinks the most! Haha!? He laughed and started making the drinks leaving the girls at the bar alone for the first time.

Teagan wanted to attempt at diplomacy but the barkeep?s last sentence rang in her mind even as she spoke. ?Who could drink more??. Something about that line gave Teagan a slight shiver especially when the: who, was her and a woman who she disliked. Paige seemed to have notice the comment as well as she was now looking at Teagan with a slight comparative twinkle in her eye. This could be an opportunity she thought. A way to get Teagan completely embarrassed, and maybe even fired as a bonus.

The bartender returned before Teagan had the chance to say anything. Paige took her drink and turned her amazing body to directly face the other woman while Teagan took hers as well noticing the change of stance. Paige gave a slight smile with her red lips looking directly into Teagan?s dark brown eyes who did not smile back.

?To the woman who can drink most.? She said in a sarcastic tone but Teagan felt the real challenge that was now in front of them. She raised her glass and Paige clinked it with hers. A small moment of shared equality that quickly vanished as they took the first sip still locked hazel to brown. The first sip of many.

Now the challenge was in full swing. Anytime one of them went to bar, the other appeared in seconds to order the same thing. Every stop a little drunker and their rivalry was becoming more apparent, doing and saying things that they wouldn?t normally have ever done without alcohol. They would openly glare at each other for a few seconds, and the catty remarks soon followed. ?Did you get that bikini at Wal-Mart?? ?Was the gym closed the last few weeks??, Different alcohols, different amounts, but always the same drink and within two hours both girls were completely smashed beyond any hope. The main party was also starting to end but for the stragglers and a few people from the hotel who had started to join as well trying to keep it going.

The bar had officially closed leading to a tie of drinks consumed but at the current state, neither girl could fully remember. Paige had jumped in the pool up to her waist and walked around loudly giggling and not hiding her drunkenness. She would hug like she did in the beginning but now would push harder into the people she met.

Teagan eyed her nervously as the only other two people in the pool now were Michael; who was now quite drunk himself and a hot hotel guy she didn?t recognize.

The drunkenness had caused Teagan?s sex itch to explode and she was looking for any excuse to get Michael out of the pool and into a cab. She wanted him and now she was going to get it. She looked away for only a second to call a cab but when she looked back the scene had changed. Paige had somehow climbed atop Michael?s shoulders and was happily declaring herself queen of the pool. Her toned legs around Michael?s neck, her thighs and ass close to his face. She jiggled her tits like a ram showing its horns in its territory. Her dirty blonde, brown hair swayed as Michael turned her around and around.

Teagan was already red in the face because of the alcohol but this was ridicules and a new flush of red joined her cheeks. This was anger, a furious anger that was now solely targeted at Paige. .She told herself not to go for a millisecond but her drunk won over reason in an instant and she would not let the brunette take her lay from her. She finished her drink and put it down, turning and starting to walk/stumble towards the pool. She arrived at the edge and drunkenly said ?Michael! I think it?s time for us to leave!,? loud enough to get Michael?s attention over the music. In his drunken state, he suddenly seemed to realize what situation he was in. He turned to face Teagan but before he could speak he felt the powerful leg muscles on his shoulder?s tighten.

?You guys can?t leavvvveee?. Paige whined putting her hands on Michael?s face in a clear motion that she was mainly talking about him. The girl?s locked their and Michel had no idea what to do. Luckily the choice was made for him.

?I?m queen of the pool and what I say goes!? Paige yelled happily, showing how much she enjoyed being on top of her world?and literally anything else. ?If you want to leave, come get him!? she said directly to Teagan.

The Hawaiian girl was not normally one for confrontation and definitely not at a work event. Alcohol thought differently though and she was not about to let Paige ride her date and her fuck. She took a look around and in a slight shock realized it was just her, Paige, and Michael left at the party. Everyone else was new and no longer part of the group, meaning no one but they knew the situation between them.

The other man was just leaving the pool when Teagan got his attention. ?Hey, mind giving me a ride?? she asked slightly seductively. He needed no other reason quickly re-entering the pool and moving towards where Teagan was standing on the edge. Paige had turned her attention to other people and had not noticed what was happening across the pool.

Teagan jumped into the shallow end of the pool keeping her top and hair dry. The man she had mentioned had come over grinning before he dunked his head and went between her legs. She gave a small yelp as she was lifted easily and now she rested on his shoulders matching Paige a couple meters away.

The brunette looked over at the sound and her mouth opened slightly seeing the yellow bikinied girl in the same position as her. She watched strong well, tanned legs dripping with water as they went on the shoulders of the man. This pissed her off, once again the Hawaiian chick was entering her territory and she had never thought the other woman would accept her challenge even drunk. The pool and more importantly the restaurant was hers and hers alone. She forced Michael to turn his head and face Teagan and the hotel man. The four people were now facing each other and on que someone yelled from the side ?CHICKEN FIGHT!? and the two men began to move towards each other brining the drunk girls closer and closer. They girls only focused on each other as they got close enough to lock their hands and instantly were going at it. Their forearms flexed as they pushed and pulled, fingers interlocked. The music had turned up as they tried to push and pull each other by the hands. Their tits bounced up and down in their bikini tops as they huffed and puffed against each other but they were still a respectable distance. The water splashed around and the spectators began to cheer on the two women as they attempted to force each other off their man?s shoulders and into the water. They were pulled apart as the men moved away from each other even as the girls tried to hold on. They circled and the men began splashing the other woman trying to soak the upper bodies and give them a hot wet look that only increased the amount of people watching. They were both slightly dripping; and people could follow the droplets down the bodies of the women.

Now as the men moved close once again but this time went side to side allowing the girls to get right into each other?s faces. Their arms met again as they flexed once more to a hard push; bringing their right tits close to smashing into the other. Their strength looked to be even as the girls couldn?t get enough power behind them and they once again found a stalemate unable to topple the other girl. Michael on the other hand started to find himself in a bad spot. He was getting further into the deep end and Paige noticed as well as Teagan suddenly looked way taller than her. As Teagan began to use the advantage, Paige tried to find any way out of getting pushed into the water, but it was getting near the end and she felt Michael giving way. ?No!? she howled slapping Teagan?s hands away and in a display of desperation she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Teagan crushing their hard bodies together. ?Get off!? was all Teagan could yell as the Hotel man could no longer hold the weight of both girls. Teagan tried to push off Paige and win the chicken fight but Paige had other ideas. She had her hand on the yellow bikini, so if she fell in without Teagan; her top was going with her. ?Ugh!? Paige groaned as she began to fall and Teagan not wanting her tits to hang out went down as well. The crashed into the water, too close to tell who wet first as the men let them go and high fived. Under the water the girls continued to hold each chest to chest other almost if they were trying to squeeze the air out of their opponent?s lungs. Their legs now free lashed out around each other as they sank. It only lasted a few seconds though as Michael pulled them both out of the water and they separated as they came up for air. Somehow both bikinis had managed to stay on containing their breasts to the disappointment of the men.

?Good fight girls!? Some people yelled as Michael held both their hands in the air in a victory pose to cheers. But this was not how Paige and Teagan felt. They had both ended up in the water and now there was no clear winner. Could Teagan could get Michael to leave or if Paige could get him to stay?

---------------------------------To be continued.

Welllllll. There is another part. Hope you enjoyed. Ummm yeah next part will be a week or two but I think it will be a good one. Thanks again for the comments and likes and talk to you all later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Perfect Ingredient Part 2

Another great addition to the story. You're doing a good job of building anticipation for the showdown in the storage garage (I can hardly wait for that!) and doing a fine job of putting in the backstory of why these women hate each other. We know that Teagan is on a rebound, so does that mean that Paige stole Michael away from her? I'd guess not - if so, that would have been a lot more prominent in the earlier part and a much clearer reason for Teagan going after Paige in the present. But maybe Paige created enough of a problem that Teagan and Michael broke up. Either way, it really adds to the story to give more meat to the reasons for the women's antagonism.

Looking forward to Part 3!

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member tonelise's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Perfect Ingredient Part 2

The best story I have read in a long time, and it isn't over! The way build the story up is fantastic. These ladies doesn't have to fight as long as they compete the way they do. But fight they will I hope. Long and hard.