Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Question about Board and re-posting old stories

Hello! I've had a couple of people contact me about not being able to find the rest of "New Girl" on the board. When I do a search, I cannot find it either. However, if you use Anubis' master story thread and utilize the wayback machine (as you are supposed to do, given the damage to the board) all the previous parts of the story are attainable. So, Anubis' efforts are still bearing fruit, even if the contemporary version of the board seems irretrievably broken.

That latter point is what this post is about, primarily. It seems evident that the board will never be restored to what it once was. I assume that means that many stories are lost, either on the board somewhere and irretrievable or lost altogether. Should we consider just reposting old stories? I have a lot of the ones on Anubis' list that I could put up and then he could link to the new postings. Between all the readers/users of the board, I'm sure we could re-create most of what was lost, or at least most of what is on Anubis' list.

Thanks,

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Question about Board and re-posting old stories

I would like all the authors to send me their stories by email. I don't know if the forum will be able to retrieve the older stories, but I'd like to collect them just in case, so I can create a new list in the future.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    I would like all the authors to send me their stories by email. I don't know if the forum will be able to retrieve the older stories, but I'd like to collect them just in case, so I can create a new list in the future.
    Good idea, I'll send mine right away!

Augur

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Will do!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Question about Board and re-posting old stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Great idea - we need to do what we can to preserve this invaluable archive of stories and storing all the ones we have already is a good place to start.

I'll be able to comply pretty soon.

Rags

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Of course, if you have stories from others writers, send them to me, too.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Having these stories archived is of tremendous importance in my opinion. Many authors have freely contributed their time and creative talent to weave these days of feminine competition we all enjoy. I hope we can preserve as many as possible. I only have the utmost respect for all the fine authors, past - present - and future who have posted on this board and hope their respective tales of sexual combat can be preserved.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if Jobber Joe ever finished his Battle Royal series? It didn't feature sexfighting per se, but had lots of sexy, sweaty grappling and definite sensual undertones... I only have parts 1-7, which I found on TheValkyrie website. If anyone's interested, just google "Jobber Joe" "Battle Royal".

His other series Jenny and Donna had maybe just a little too much one-sided domination for my taste, but Joe's excellent writing more than makes up for that. The latest episode to my knowledge is "Donna and Jenny, Part 5: "Final Meltdown"", which despite its name is in reality part 12 or so.

Anyhow, if someone knows what happened to Joe, and if he ever continued writing, I'd appreciate the info!

Best,
    Augur

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I was wondering, I'm not an old member of this forum but would you all be willing to get a new standalone forum ? with its own sexfight/catfight design ? it would be good to attract more members and just even to have a safe board for members and stories.

Getting the story back is a long process but not hard, even though they will all disappear someday because they are now only accessible via the archive and the archive will get deleted at some points automatically as it's just a temporary cache.

I can create a forum so i can help if you want a new thing !

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    I was wondering, I'm not an old member of this forum but would you all be willing to get a new standalone forum ? with its own sexfight/catfight design ? it would be good to attract more members and just even to have a safe board for members and stories.

Getting the story back is a long process but not hard, even though they will all disappear someday because they are now only accessible via the archive and the archive will get deleted at some points automatically as it's just a temporary cache.

I can create a forum so i can help if you want a new thing !
    I'd heavily advise against the idea. Some of us are from the EU, which means websites created or hosting content after May 25th involving such citizens are subject to the GDPR, which is a pain in the a**. Third party long term storage is a more viable alternative to what Anubisx offers, and I'm on board with his idea.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast