Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Perfect Ingredient Part 4

Part 4

Now it was Sunday night and Paige was in her office happy the work day was over. It had not gone exactly how she had imagined and she was ready for a night out to find a man and forget about Teagan and perfect ass. But she couldn?t help think of the two conversations she had overhead during the day that once again brought her mind to the cook.

Her first day back had been a whirlwind when the head hostesses had called in sick and she had to fill in something she did on occasion. This did allow her to meet sometimes very interesting and people who could advance her career, so she did her best to not complain too much about this.

In the Mezzi there is one table that the workers called the gossip table. The reason was that the break chair near the hostesses? station was next to it behind a thin wall. If you sat in the chair during your break and listened carefully, you could hear some or most of the conversation that occurred at that table.

After a slow morning Paige took her first break at lunch right after a blonde woman wearing a sorority sweater came in and asked for a table for two. Paige did think it was slightly weird when the girl arrived. They normally didn?t get sorority girls, or anyone from the 2 different colleges here. The restaurant was a bit too pricy for most of the young kids and students. She didn?t take mind as she showed the girl to her table and headed for the rest table. Right before she turned and sat, she saw another sorority girl with near silver/white hair in the same sorority sweater.

?Olivia! Over here!? The one yelled from the table. ?Omg! Your hair is silver! I love it!? The girl entering smiled and moved towards the table. The other stood and they gave a friendly hug but quickly sat down on the same side of the bench. Paige reached the table and brought her phone trying to zone out which she did for a few minutes, but was brought out of her quick trance by the sound of the girl?s conversation.

??have a picture of her?? One asked. It was too hard to tell which was talking. ?Yeah. It?s a group photo, but she is hard to miss. Here, take a guess.? There was a moment of silence as Paige assumed the phone was passed.

?Ahh, the one with the pixie boy cut and cowboy boots?? ?Yeah.? ?Wow, she is?well endowed.? ?Yeah, close to us I think?. ?Well, this makes it more interesting huh?? ?What do you mean?? ?I mean, two attractive women, all the stuff that has been said?you could try to get her to settle it the way we did last year when I made you join.? ?Are you serious? I haven?t done anything like that since we?wait have you!?? A slight pause. ?I mean, there was that issue with other president a few months back but it hasn?t gotten that far yet. I think it might though, she didn?t back down yet and has hinted towards it.? ?You didn?t tell me that Lucy!? There was pause and Paige literally had her ear to the wall now very interested in hearing how two attractive woman would settle something. ?Fine. I will tell you the details but only if you consider it between you and cowboy girl. It would be an efficient way settle things right? You both do everything you can to get the other to cu??

?PAIGE! Can you cover the front?? She slightly jumped at her name and now the woman seemed to be whispering and she could no longer hear what they were saying. ?What the hell were they talking about?? She had been glad to hear it, maybe it was something her and Teagan could do.

She quickly responded to the other waitress and left her chair to the front. Her mind back on Teagan. They hadn?t seen each other yet, and she wasn?t sure what would happen when they saw each other. During her vacation she had cancelled Teagan?s special Order once again. ?The bitch doesn?t understand money?, another thing she couldn?t stand about the girl. Ironically neither was she but she didn?t think about that aspect. She didn?t think the order would mean much especially after all the stuff that happened.

Finally after a long day there was only one more table to be seated. One more name on her long list. Once the last table was seated she was allowed to take another break before it was time to help clear up the money and checkout.

The door opened and a redhead came up to the hostess stand wearing a nice sweater and well-dressed long skirt. She had a cute mouse look with short red hair and a lot of freckles with large nerdy glasses. She had a reservation for 3 under the name Reynolds, and that she was the first to arrive. Paige was happy the final group showed up on time and crossed out the name. As she took a second glance at the redhead she found herself feeling an urge. Ever since the night with Teagan; Paige had found herself comparing her body more than usual with different woman on her vacation and now her first day back at restaurant. In the redhead she could see something. The girl was hiding it well but to a trained eye like Paige?s, she could see through the fa?ade. She couldn?t help wonder what was underneath the sweater and the girls sweet smile.

The redhead seemed to give her a similar look down at Paige?s body hidden behind her work uniform but it quickly looked back up and Paige wondered if the woman had felt the same thing. The redhead smiled politely and came off pleasant as she asked for a slightly separated table from the others. ?Right this way.? Paige said and began to head toward the gossip table which was almost the most ?private? not including the working eavesdroppers. The redhead thanked her sweetly and sat down. She sat facing the door and her green eyes seemed to be staring at the door intensely; clearly waiting for someone to walk in. Paige waited at the stand knowing she had to be there for the next two people.

About 10 minutes later two other people entered. A young looking well-dressed man and a blonde woman who was stunning. A gorgeous face with clear skin and a silver nose ring, half her hair seemed to be dyed pink. Her bright red lips looked pursed as she seemed to be annoyed. Her tits looked huge in a tight black t-shirt and denim jacket along with the tight black jeans. The man asked in a nervously polite tone for the Reynolds?s party. The blonde didn?t give Paige a second of her time, if she had been paying a bit more attention she may have taken a hot look at the light brown haired women. She was scanning the room with a dangerous look in her eye almost as if she was hunting something. She found the short, bright red hair in a few seconds and seemed to suck in breath. ?There she is.? She said aloud seemingly to herself. Paige could sense the blonde was tense; she ignored Paige?s welcome or attempt to show her to the table. Pushing quickly past her heading straight for the gossip table where the other woman waited. The man apologized quickly and went after her trying to keep pace. Paige hid her bewilderment well, but the situation was very curious. She secretly wanted a few more seconds to compare her body to the blonde but didn?t have a reason to stop her. She did want to see what the relation between them and the redhead was, old friends? maybe? She watched the blonde approach the table and the redhead stood. She waited for the friendly hug or recognition like the two women from lunch but this was a different greeting. They stood across from the table glaring at each other a few seconds almost in a stare down before the man go there and put his hands up like a judge. ?Ok, not old friends.? She thought. He clearly said something that calmed them down or at least defused the situation, as the two sat down after a few more seconds of eye contact. Once they were sat the woman began talking quickly and Paige could tell it was a tense conversation. ?What the hell is up with that table? Mistress? Ex??, she had to know. In a great twist of fates her long final break had just hit and she was able to go and sit at the gossip table. As soon as she was free she headed for the seat and secretly joined the conversation at the other table.

?..we settled it.? A harsh voice sounded that Paige assumed was the blonde as it did not sound like the red head who she had talked too.

?You fucking lost, end of story.? The voice continued clearly trying to emphases a strong point.

?Well that is how you see it. I think we need to find out who is truly better?in every aspect?. The other woman spoke.

?Believe what you want. I am not going to give you a chance.? It had an end tone feel but there was no movement from someone leaving the table.

?Maybe you will consider it when you see this.? The sweet voice sounded. There was a long pause where no sound came and Paige even wondered if they had left.

?How did you get those? What the fuck is going on?? The harsher of voices started again though it seemed like accurate confusion was in it now.

?PAIGE! Can you check the books in the office?? Paige was again distracted and had to leave the deeply interesting conversation. She went back but annoyingly it took longer than expected and she only got back to her table to hear the final bit of the conversation.

??Friday night it is then? You and I can settle this completely.? One of the voices sounded. Paige was having trouble telling them apart now as they both had turned on a more aggressive tone.

?Fine bitch. Friday night. Just like last time and we both remember how that ended?? The voice got low as it continued ?You on the bottom taking it and me on top giving it.? Another pause. ?Well, I guess we will see won?t we?? The sound of a chair was moving as it sounded like one was leaving. ?See you on Friday Wayne.? A sound like a kiss came from across the wall before the same voice continued. ?I will text you the hotel details. Share them with the slut if you would please??

Footsteps moved away and Paige sat there, her mind running. A threesome? No, the girls didn?t sound like they were on any friendly terms. She was reminded to the conversation at lunch. Another time two attractive woman settled something and why would they need a hotel?

?Amber?I can explain.? The man?s voice came but he didn?t get the chance. ?Shut up. It?s fine. I want this, I need to fucking get her out of my life.? The remaining woman said.

?What did you two do to each other? What are you planning to do?? The man said sounding as confused as Paige was.

?You are going to clearly see on Friday right and trust me, you won?t forget it.? Paige heard the chairs move and finally it was quiet. What the hell had she just heard? Was that blonde and redhead going to fight? It sounded like it, but it sounded like there was another tone. A tone she had heard at lunch and of course a tone she and Teagan had used in the hotel room. How were these woman be settling there issues? Paige could only wonder.

The only thing she had to deal with now was Teagan. The last time they had been together; they had been arguing and competing to suck a dick. When she had awoken; Teagan was gone and Michael left a few minutes after but after the whole day they had not met. ?She must not want to mess with me.? She thought slightly disappointed but happy that the girl may have finally learned her place. She was just finished dressing up with her super tight blue jeans and cute purple blouse. She was going to go clubbing and finally get the hotel night and the chef out of her mind.

Her mind was snapped back to the current moment when she heard the knob of the door turn just as she finished getting ready.

Teagan hadn?t even knocked and opened the door letting herself in to the small office. The door swung open and Paige gave a slight jump looking to the sound. She was standing near the back in front of the full body mirror that was installed by her request. Her eyes found Teagan and they narrowed instantly. This was the first time they had seen each other in three weeks. She used the mirror to run her eyes up Teagan?s body in the incredibly short jeans shorts and green t-shirt was drool worthy. The competitive urge twitched in her body again.

?What do you want?? Paige asked turning around to face Teagan, her tone somehow stayed civil but leaning towards aggressive.

?Why the fuck did you cancel my olive oil order?? Teagan said surprising herself cussing at her ?boss? but her anger was making her act that way and she felt it was warranted. There was so much more she could have said but the olive oil was what had brought her here, so it seemed fitting to start there.

?This is my restaurant, I can order what I want.? Paige said non-chantingly turning back to the mirror and adjusting her top to show more of her cleavage. After almost 3 weeks of thinking about the pool party Teagan was not going to accept that answer.

?Okay. We need to figure this out between us.? Teagan said putting her hands folded at her body directly under her orbs; staring at the back of Paige. The brunette didn?t turn around and kept adjusting her clothes which only frustrated the cook more.

?Figure what out? You seemed to be scared to talk to me today.? Paige asked now coming off annoyed even if she knew what the other woman was referring. She finally turned around to look at Teagan. Their eyes met Paige?s hazel matching to Teagan?s dark brown.

?I?m not scared of you and you know exactly what.? Teagan responded with an equally annoyed tone. Paige didn?t respond and kept staring at Teagan clearly waiting for the cook to say it and everything else on her mind.

Teagan waited a few seconds as it dawned on her that Paige was going to play the silent game.

?Ok fine. You have been targeting me every day since I started here. From the long hours to canceling my orders, and getting in my way at that pool. What is your problem with me??

She didn?t bring up the hotel room itself as she was nervous. Nervous that she would let slip that the last 3 weeks she had been masturbating to the thoughts of the other woman if they ended up alone and now they were alone.

Paige continued to keep her eyes on her but when she finally accepted that Teagan was done, she started.

?My problem is you don?t know your place. You waste money on buying expensive ingredients and always try to one up my authority.? Paige started now ready to lay into the other girl. ?You pretend to care but you only really care about your career and don?t think of anything or anyone else.?

Teagan interrupted, ?That is what you fucking do, don?t compare us!, You waste money on your ugly outfits and trips?.

Paige got a cocky look, ?What? You don?t like to be compared to me? That is exactly what you were asking for when we went up to the room together. You were just as into as I was. Get off your fucking high horse.?

Now that the hotel room was mentioned Teagan looked furious. ?You can?t shift this on to me. You went after my date because you couldn?t get your own. At least my ingredients are the good for everyone here.? She paused to take a breath but continued. ?There is no comparison. I am a hard worker, you are a pathetic leach. Everything I have is better.? She stuck out her tits in the green t-shirt slightly which Paige picked up on.

Now Paige looked pissed. She was worried what might happen if they started fighting in her office and judging by the tone it could happen. She had to calm down and away from Teagan, this conversation had not gone exactly how she had imagined it would, but to be honest it made sense. She also found herself horny at the thought of tackling Teagan right then and kicking her ass and proving she was better. She didn?t know this is what Teagan was thinking too after she had walked in and was stunned by how big and tight Paige?s ass looked in the jeans and heels. She couldn?t help but wonder whose ass would look better in a thong side by side.

?You have absolutely nothing that I don?t have, and mine is and always will be better.? As Paige said this she ran her hands from her ass to her tits giving them a small push together, a clear sexual challenge. ?Now I have to go. Get out of my way.? Paige said moving to leave and she could help herself from slamming her shoulder into Teagan as she passed thru the door and headed towards the garage. ?We are not done.? Teagan demanded after watching Paige and her blatant challenge. She quickly followed the other woman?s heels click towards the garage.

The only way out of the restaurant was through the storage garage. The front door was broken and couldn?t be locked from the front, so the last to leave would just go through the back. Paige was heading there and Teagan was following towards the only exit. She was forced to watch Paige?s ass sway in the heels, both were fuming after their conversation and honestly they wanted to get away from each other as quickly as possible but Teagan knew more had to be said before they left.

Paige entered the storage hitting the bright lights as she went towards the leaving door on the opposite side. Teagan got to her before she could get out though and was turned right around as Teagan put her hand on the shoulder.

?I said we are not done.? Teagan hissed now face to face and closer than they had been today. The situation was already tense but the contact had crossed a line and they had both sucked in breath.

?Don?t fucking touch me!? Paige hissed right to Teagan. ?I?ll fucking touch you anyway I want.? Was the sharp reply that seemed had sexual undertones that both girls picked up on.

Paige got right in front of Teagan?s face, their bodies lightly touching. Teagan sucked in her breath again smelling Paige?s sweet perfume.

?Last warning bitch. Stay out of my business. Remember that I can have your job?? Paige paused for a second and then continued with a grin, ?and Michael anytime I want.?

Teagan didn?t give Paige the satisfaction of shock and said calmly, ?Fuck off Paige?you are trash.? Teagan suddenly put her hands up and pushed Paige by the shoulders like they had done during the chicken fight. Paige gave a small shriek as she fell back her heel?s not able to land properly in the rubber. She stumbled back a foot before her back hit the shelves, the very shelves that the oil had been delivered and set on. One jug fell to its side and the top broke off; an instant of oil came pouring down the shelf. Paige didn?t have time to react before a good stream of oil landed on her chest soaking the front of her clothes.

?What the fuck! My outfit!?, Paige screamed jumping quickly out of the way of the stream of oil, but it was clear the damage had been done. Teagan looked shocked as well, she hadn?t meant the girl to stumble or fall back; she had just wanted to get the manager out of her face. The shock faded though seeing the look on Paige?s face which could only be described as horror seeing her outfit ruined. This made Teagan happy to see.

?You bitch?? Paige growled, ?Do you know how much this fucking cost?? She looked up at Teagan, rage filling her eyes. She seemed to visibly be shaking with anger focused on Teagan.

?Probably the amount you saved buying those cheap ass oil jugs. Serves you right for all the bullshit.? Teagan taunted unable to stop herself from smiling. She turned to leave not planning on helping the other girl up. She only made it a step when SPLASH! Paige had grabbed a jug off of the shelf and removed the top. She swung it forward letting a stream fall forward onto Teagan?s back causing the cook to shriek in surprise. Her own outfit that she had planned to go out in hit with the disgusting oil with a streak on the back of the green shirt and some on her jean blue booty shorts. She turned around looking at Paige who was holding the now nearly empty jug in her hand and staring daggers at Teagan.

?You wanna talk bitch? Let?s fucking talk.? The manager said dropping the jug causing more to flow up onto the rubber and now finding her footing; she began to slowly advance on Teagan with her heels step by step. The look on Paige?s face was a sadistic smile and Teagan was hit with the sudden urge of flight or fight. Like a flash of lightning all the talk and actions of Paige came rushing to her head and she knew exactly what she needed to do.

?Fine with me. Let?s talk it out?. She found herself saying before she could really think and her body moved forward to meet Paige step for step. Months of anger and frustration ready to be ?talked out?.

It only took 3 seconds for the girls too meet and with screams of fury they gripped each other?s clothes and began to pull each other to the left and right.

?FUCK YOU SPOILED BITCH!? Teagan screamed unleashing months of pent up anger. Her fingers like claws digging into Paige?s purple fancy top. The oil seemed to make the cloth weaker somehow and her black nails tore easy into the cloth leaving shred marks.

?NO FUCK YOU!!!? Paige yelled back as her own hands went straight to Teagan?s own shirt and started to pull. They slipped around as they gripped each other?s tops near the big tits covered by the thin clothes. They knew the other would be in fancy underwear seeing how they were dressed and getting oil on them would piss the other off and also they may wanted to see the other as they had in the pool.

As small tears began to appear all across the tops where their hands attacked; once again Paige?s heels got stuck in the rubber as she tried to plant her foot. Teagan pushed into Paige and they went back into the very wall that held the other jugs of oil. They slammed hard into it with Teagan holding Paige?s shoulders and in an instant more oil began to leak and spill out everywhere, some like waterfalls onto the floor. Some jugs even fell of and in louds pops exploded open. The girls didn?t stop though even as they were hit with small splashes that soaked immediately soaked clothes and began to spread onto their revealed skin. A large jug fell right next to the battling woman which gave Paige the chance to spin them. She slammed Teagan onto the shelf while a full jug from the top shelf opened gushing out down the side and into Teagan?s black hair. ?SHIT!? She cried and Paige could not respond as she tried to hold her to the wall by the shoulders even as oil dripped on her hands. With a grunt Teagan focused getting off the wall. Paige?s oily hands slipped from the shoulders giving Teagan the chance.

She twisted them back and pushed Paige back onto the wall but this time to avoid her own hands from getting oily she pushed her massive covered tits into Paige?s matching pair in a breast pin. Even covered they could feel the huge amounts of womanly fat that their opponent possessed rolling in their bras. The oil was now everywhere on the floor and some was still leaking from the top. Teagan?s leg muscles flexed as they strained holding Paige to the wall. Even as Teagan held Paige on the wall she couldn?t help but wish their tops were off, so she could crush Paige skin on skin.

Paige groaned in frustration at the pin. She could feel the oil soak thru the cloths that touched the metal and begin to start spreading on her back. She could also feel Teagan?s breasts and was determined to force the other girl back with her own tits on the ground if necessary. She lifted her left leg in an extraordinary show of balance on one heel and tried to bring her knee into Teagan?s stomach. Her jean?s made contact but it didn?t do much to force the other woman off as Paige?s limited flexibility in jeans stopped the power she could build. Teagan didn?t release the hold at first pushing harder. Paige had to lower her leg to stop from getting even more flattened on the wall and Teagan in a moment jumped back and off. She had seen what Paige was wearing on her feet and knew that the heels could have stabbed her own sandal covered feet. The first separation was not enough to calm down but did give them moment to regroup.

This allowed Paige to reach down and unsnap her heels even as they eyed each other. She picked them up and threw them far into the other side of the room happy she would not have to deal with balancing anymore. She could have used them as weapons but she wanted to beat Teagan with her body alone. She looked up just in time to see Teagan throw her own sandals to the side of the room bringing them back to the same height. The oil felt slick on their toes and even a bit sticky as it mixed with other contents on the floor.

Paige pushed off the wall and Teagan met her tit to tit as the slammed together somehow staying on their feet as the floor was now nearly all covered. They aimed solely for the other?s clothes as they began to pull the cloth from the back of the others. The oil had done its job and it both began to lose their tops in quick fashion piece by piece. ?I?m going to fuck you up.? Paige said directly into the ear of Teagan. ?I?m going to kick your pathetic ass?, she respond and the next thing Paige heard was final string of thread break as her purple fell off her. Teagan?s own shirt was only a second behind and they pushed apart sliding away while the pieces of shirt well destroyed onto the floor. They finally got to see what color bras the other wore. They quickly judged that they had both intended to find a lay by how fancy each one was and how they emphasized their already massive breasts.

Teagan?s was bright pink which was against Paige?s flowery white one as they held up the prized possessions of the woman. Their chests moved up and down as breathed heavy from the sudden exertion.

?See this white bra? This was your bonus you fucking slut.? Paige pointed to gorgeous jugs. ?And these jeans are the next one you will never see.?

Teagan screamed in anger and ran at Paige who crouched ready for the violent attack but Teagan slipped right before getting there going to her knees oil goo. Paige used her hands to grab the wet silky black hair trying to pull her back up to get slapped. Teagan hissed at her hair being pulled and instinctively wrapped her arms around Paige?s jean covered legs and pulled them together.

?Ahh!? Paige yelled as she now had no stance to hold. She fell hard straight down hitting her head and dazing her for a second and fully covering her well defined back in oil. It also finally made its way into her light brown hair matching what had happened to Teagan.

Teagan still on her knees with Paige?s straightened legs in front of her. She reached for the brunette?s hips onto the tight denim and gripped the edge.

?Looks like you wasted my bonus bitch!? She sneered as she pulled hard trying to remove the other woman?s pants. It didn?t take much force for the button to pop off and the jeans to slide off Paige?s legs leaving her in only her white bra and a small blank lace thong. Teagan fully removed the pants and tossed them to the side. Teagan?s dark brown eyes widened at the sight of Paige half covered in oil in a sexy white bra and black thong. A piece of her wanted to mount and fuck the bitch like she had thought about doing. Paige looked just like Teagan had imagined when she played with herself. The other part still wanted to kick the girl?s ass.

Paige had recovered and lashed out with her legs with one hitting Teagan in the right tit. ?UGH!?, she groaned twisting a way before getting kicked in the back. Teagan fell down face down in the oil with her bra only softening the hit slightly and quickly felt Paige?s hands go to her shorts. ?You want to fight in our underwear bitch?! Fine with me!?. They slipped down easy in the oil and Teagan?s hot muscular ass was finally revealed. Paige was also surprised to see that Teagan was wearing a nearly identical triangle black lace thong that she had worn. She also felt incredibly horny seeing the ass that had taunted her for three weeks in her dreams. She was amazed on how tan, big and muscular Teagan?s booty looked and unlike the pool she was in sexy thong. Teagan turned her head and tried to kick Paige away. The paler girl remove the shorts just in time and threw them as far as she could as she moved away. Teagan sat up and turned to face Paige. A white and pink bra, two black thongs, and a whole lot of oil between them. Nothing having yet been figured out who would rule the kitchen.

--------------------------------To be continued

Hope you enjoyed. Hmmmm I wonder who the cowboy girl and other president are that Lucy and Olivia were discussing? Also Maggie and Amber are planning to meet Friday night? Interesting?I wonder what they might get up to hahaha. More connections to come? Who knows! Hahaha well that's all for now. Sorry I was having a bit too much fun in this part and got a bit distracted from Teagan and Paige but hey they are now in the oil so that's good and hopefully gonna get steamier. Honestly I am not sure which story I want to work on next but we will see after I take a little break from writing these stories. Yikes this is already way too long but thanks again for the comments and likes. Yeah more to come, (no promises on when the next part will be done) Cheers everyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Perfect Ingredient Part 4

Dear King,

OK, there is so much to unpack here!

First, the main event: Paige vs. Teagan! You've done an absolutely incredible job of building up to this point and now we have the women facing each other across a pool of oil in just their meager bras and identical black thongs. An incredible picture to end this chapter on, though I can't imagine those thongs and bras are going to remain on the women for much longer! You've established that Paige and Teagan are hot for each other, that they have been masturbating for the past three weeks to images of the other - all of this promises to lead to an incredibly hot and slick sexfight. Again, really tremendous job in getting to this point. I respect your need to say that you won't promise when the next part is coming (and, given my own record, I'm in no position to say anything) but I just want you to know that this cliffhanger ending constitutes sheer torture! Please don't leave us waiting too long for the next part!

Now, some of the teasers: I was pleasantly surprised to see you bringing back Lucy and Olivia from "The Sorority House." I was even more overjoyed to see the return of Amber and Maggie (not so hot on Wayne, to be honest) and the fact that the women are going to have a rematch very soon (in their world). I'm curious to see what Maggie has on Amber - it sounds like photos, but I wonder if it something else more incriminating, like maybe evidence that Amber has been cheating. The bottom line is that they are going to go at each other again, and I'm sure your many fans on the board will be overjoyed at that. I suspect we are going to get the scene of the double-blowjob that Maggie imagined when she and Amber first met.

I really like that you are bringing most of your stories together in a shared universe. It certainly invites a lot of possibilities for interactions. Now that we know that Maggie is, indeed, "Miss Reynolds" I suspect that a meeting between her and Teagan is in the cards at some point.

Once again, fantastic work! You can certainly teach lessons to other writers in how to build suspense and leave your audience anxious/desperate for more!

JB57
    JB57