Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ginny and the School Teacher, Parts I -II- JB57

Dear Board,

Here is a story that I have been sitting on for some time. I planned to post it only when it was done, so much of the story is already finished, except for the last part. I will post most of what i have done over the next few days; hopefully, I will be able to finish the final part shortly. I'm posting this now because the board has been a bit quiet lately, so this is my contribution to helping move things along.

The story features Ginny, the redheaded gunfighter from "Sexfight at the OK Saloon".

Hope you enjoy! I'll post the next part shortly.

JB57

Ginny and the School Teacher By JB57

Part I:

Ginny rode into town on her chestnut horse, early on a Spring afternoon. Her purse was much heavier after her time at the OK Saloon. For the first time in a long time, she was flush with cash and she enjoyed the feeling. She spent most of her time on the trail, so money did not make a lot of difference there. But when she was in town, she planned to live a bit better than she was used to living.

The big, beautiful redhead made her way down the dusty main street to the town’s main saloon. She dismounted, left her horse to water, and pushed through the swinging doors. The large room was half-full, a lot of people for the middle of the day. Ginny could see right away that this establishment was nothing like the OK Saloon; there would not be any secret sexfight arenas in the back of this building. There were far too many gruff looking men. There were a number of card games being played at tables scattered around the room. At the bar, grizzled-looking men were tipping back hard liquor. When she entered the bar, many of the men stopped to appraise her with calculating eyes. She enjoyed the sweep of their eyes over her voluptuous body. Ginny enjoyed inspiring lust in men, almost as much as she enjoyed turning on women. For her, her ability to appeal to the carnal desires of either sex was a gift that she used to her full advantage.

Ginny ignored the hungry eyes gliding over her body. She ambled up to the bar, ordered a drink, and turned to survey the room. She did not see anyone she recognized. She was glad of that. If she did meet someone she knew there would be a good chance it was someone who had a beef with her and she would rather avoid trouble, if possible.

After finishing her drink, Ginny walked out of the saloon and down the street to the local marshal’s office, which doubled as the town jail. She entered the office and offered a big, confident smile to the sour deputy sitting at the desk. The man started when he saw her, his mind momentarily going blank at the incongruous sight of this obviously very womanly woman and her dirty travel clothes and two guns on her curving hips.

“What can I do for you, ma’am?,” the deputy asked. Ginny noticed that the man was favoring his right arm, as though he had a recent injury.

“My name’s Ginny McCoy,” the Amazon replied. “I’m a bounty hunter. I’m checking in and seeing if there is anyone around who may be worth my time.”

The deputy smirked. “First time I’ve heard of a woman bounty hunter,” he snorted. “You look more like you’d be a better fit at Miss Lila’s house, down the road.”

Ginny continued to smile, but her eyes had taken on a dangerous glint. “Well, why don’t I discuss my business with the marshal? When will he be back?”

The deputy growled. “Marshal Jackson will be gone until next week. If you want to stay around, that’s your business.”

“Where can I stay, while I wait?” Ginny asked.

“Well, we’ve got the Sundown Hotel. Miss Lila’s place rents room, too, the kind that ain’t used for whoring. Miss Davenport down the hill rents rooms to women. They cost a pretty penny, though.”

Ginny smiled again. “Thank you kindly,” she said to the man, then strolled out of the office. She did not really need to talk to the marshal, but she decided she would spend a few days in town and just enjoy the amenities of civilization for a while. Maybe she would be able to drum up some business, or get a lead on where she could next take her skills.

Ginny checked the “wanted” posters on the board outside the office. One poster in particular drew her attention. “Sandra Dark,” read the poster. “Reward - $5000.” Ginny went on to read the details, though she already knew quite a bit about Ms. Dark. The woman had been a prostitute in a brothel in Arizona. She specialized in esoteric tastes, using things like ropes and chains on her customers. One night, she murdered her client, then killed several other men during the course of her escape. She had been on the run since and was believed to be somewhere in the territory. There were rumors that she had formed an alliance with some of the local bandits, but those stories were unconfirmed.

Ginny took down the poster, folded it into a square, then tucked it into her pouch. She walked back to the saloon, mounted her horse, and rode down the street, looking for Miss Davenport’s boarding house. She soon found it; there were a couple of signs posted along the way. The house sat on the edge of town, on one of the few developed streets. It was a small mansion that would have looked at home in New England. It was surrounded by some carefully tended gardens and a strong wooden fence. Ginny could tell that the mansion must once have been part of the homestead of a very wealthy family. Ginny tied her horse at a hitching post in front of the house and walked up the cobblestone path, her saddlebags over her shoulder. She pulled the ringer, and heard chimes sound somewhere in the depths of the mansion. After a few moments, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching the door. Ginny removed her hat and smoothed back her wild red hair. She had the sense that getting into this place might require her to do some convincing. But the prospect of a nice, big clean bed in her own room was very appealing, now that she had the cash to back it up.

The door opened and Ginny looked down at a severe woman with hawk-black eyes. The woman was about 60 years old, Ginny guessed, but she stood straight and firm. The woman was small, but seemed strong and tough. She looked Ginny up and down, a disapproving glint in her eye.

“Yes?” the woman asked. Her voice was sharp.

“Miss Davenport?” Ginny began. “I heard that you rent rooms to women here. I’d like to rent a good room for about a week.”

Miss Davenport looked Ginny up and down again. “Well, you’re certainly a woman,” she said after a moment. “The best rooms go for a dollar a night. Can you pay in advance?”

Ginny smiled. “Not a problem, ma’am.” She fished a five dollar coin and two ones out of her belt pouch. The old lady took the five dollar coin, bit on it, then nodded curtly.

“Come with me,” she said.

Ginny followed the older woman into the house. She was impressed. Everything was polished wood and gleaming silver, lace and glass. The women walked up two flights of stairs to the third floor, then down a wide, well-decorated hall to the end. Miss Davenport unlocked the door there and threw it open, revealing a spacious room washed in sunlight. There was a double-bed centered on the left wall of the room, and a writing desk and wardrobe across from it. There was a sitting area with a couple of chairs and a small table and a comfortable looking rug.

“This room looks out on the front of the house. There’s a balcony. There’s a wash basin here. You can get a hot bath for 25 cents. The bathing room is down on the main floor. I’ll show you where. We eat at 6 and all of my guests are expected to show up. If you can’t make it, please tell me a day in advance or at least by the morning of the day.”

“Sounds good,” Ginny said. “Is the place full?”

“Not right now,” the old lady grudgingly admitted. “Things have been a bit slow. Only one other room is taken, right now, on the main floor. But I do have one full-time tenant who rents the second floor. She’s the local school teacher. I live on the main floor.”

Ginny nodded. She wondered how the local school teacher could afford to rent one whole floor in this mansion. But Miss Davenport probably relied on that rent to keep her boarding house afloat, so maybe the teacher had been able to get a deal.

The women proceeded back to the main floor, where Miss Davenport showed Ginny the drawing room, dining room and library, before leading her to a big stone bathing room built off the side of the house. The room contained two large tubs and a tank, which was warmed by fire. At the moment, the fire was burning hot, apparently in preparation.

“It’s a real luxury, to have hot water like this,” Miss Davenport said. Ginny smiled. The old woman was going to charge her a premium for a hot bath. But she did not mind. It was, indeed, a true luxury.

“I’ll take the room, Miss Davenport,” Ginny said. “And I’d like to have a hot bath as soon as possible. I’d like to wash off the trail dirt.”

Miss Davenport gave Ginny the key to her third floor room, then opened the tap to begin filling a tub for Ginny. “There’s a robe in your room that you can use,” the old woman said to Ginny. “It will be a bit small for you, but it will be enough to keep you decent if you want to undress upstairs.”

Ginny returned to her room and gratefully undressed. She put her trail-dirty clothing aside on a chair. She would see about getting them cleaned later. She pulled a pristine white robe out of her wardrobe. As the innkeeper had said, it was too short for her. The robe hugged her curves like a second skin and was too small to tie completely in the front. The v of the collar served as a window onto her bulging chest and only made it to mid-thigh on her long, powerful legs. Ginny smiled. She liked the effect. Barefoot and clutching a towel that she got from the wardrobe, she made her way downstairs. A steaming bath was waiting for her. Ginny noticed that Mrs. Davenport had filled both tubs. She decided to take the one furthest from the door.

Ginny soaked herself thoroughly, enjoying the steaming warmth. She immersed her head and soaked her flame-red hair. She soaped her head then used a bowl beside the tub to ladle on the water to wash her hair clean, for the first time in weeks. Smiling contentedly, she slipped off to sleep in the hot water.

A short time later, she jerked awake as someone opened the bathroom door. Ginny looked up and started. A statuesque blonde woman had entered the room. She was easily six feet tall, the same height as Ginny. She was wearing slippers and a voluminous white robe that was tightly tied at her waist. But the robe did little to hide the woman’s abundant curves. The woman was wearing her honey-blonde hair in a tight bun. But, as Ginny watched, the woman reached up and loosened her hair, which fell over her shoulders in a cascade of golden tresses.

The woman had not yet seen Ginny. She had her back to the room. Now, as Ginny watched, the woman stepped out of her slippers and untied her robe. Ginny stared in amazement as the woman’s naked body revealed itself. Ginny could only see the woman from behind, but what she saw made her almost salivate in anticipation. The woman’s ass was perfect – heart shaped, firm and round, a perfect deep cleft separating her gorgeous buttocks. Her hips were wide and tapered down to her beautifully muscled legs. Her long legs were powerful and wonderfully formed. The woman’s back muscles flexed deliciously as she slipped the robe off her shoulders. Now, Ginny hoped against hope, if only this incredible woman’s front matches her back…

The woman turned around, raising her hands to pull her hair back from her shoulders. Ginny almost gasped in excitement. The woman’s body was fantastic, rivaling Ginny’s own. The woman’s torso was strongly muscled, her narrow, deep navel indenting her flat, bare belly. Her narrow waist curved out to wide, inviting hips. A thick thatch of dark blonde pubic hair protected her pussy, but could not hide the deep indentation of her slit. The blonde woman’s tits were amazing – perfectly shaped, thick and firm and the size of ripe melons. Thick milk chocolate brown nipples and areola crowned the massive golden orbs. As a bonus, the woman’s face was classically beautiful; full lips, an upturned nose, and two deep, dark blue eyes.

Ginny took all of this in with a lustful glance. An instant later, the women’s eyes met and the shock in the blonde woman’s eyes charmed Ginny even more. The woman’s hands flew immediately to her incredible body, one arm looping around her tits, doing little more than compressing the magnificent orbs and making them even more alluring. The other hand flew to cover her succulent pussy.

“Oh!,” the woman cried. Her eyes darted around, looking to see if there were other people in the room.

“Please, please,” Ginny said, holding out her hands in a soothing gesture. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. I would have told you I was here, but I had fallen asleep!” This was not entirely true; Ginny had a lot of time to warn the woman that she was present. But she saw no need to say this.

The woman stood awkwardly in front of Ginny for a moment, frozen in the position of trying to preserve some semblance of modesty. Then, her eyes went from shock to anger. Ginny realized she had fixed the other woman with an appreciative stare.

“Do you mind?” the blonde snapped.

“Oh, sorry,” Ginny said. She turned her head aside. A moment later, she heard the sound of the blonde woman sliding into the tub beside her own. She turned her head back. Now that the woman had the protection of the tub, Ginny hoped they could start their conversation again.

“Really sorry about that,” Ginny said, with a friendly smile. She extended her hand. “I’m Ginny McCoy. I’m renting a room here for the next week.”

The blonde hesitated. Clearly, having conversations, let alone shaking hands with another naked woman, was not something that she was used to doing. But, after a moment, she took Ginny’s hand and shook in reply. Ginny was pleasantly surprised by the firmness of the woman’s grip.

“I’m Julia Lee,” the beautiful blonde replied. “I’m the local school teacher.” She settled back in the water. She was neck deep in the warmth, but her magnificent tits breached the water like two small islands.

Ginny smiled as she watched the woman from the corner of her eye. This blonde’s body was incredible and Ginny felt the building fire between her legs. She had already decided that she couldn’t leave this town without fucking this beautiful bitch to within an inch of her life. To not ride this incredible woman would be a sin. But she needed to figure out how to do it.

“Yes, I thought you were,” Ginny replied as she schemed. “Miss Davenport mentioned that you rent the entire second floor. How long have you been here?”

“About two years,” Julia replied. She abruptly changed the subject. “Look, I don’t mean to be rude, but having a conversation while I am bathing is not something I am used to doing. Would you mind if we saved our discussion until suppertime?”

“Not at all,” Ginny replied. “I’m just about done here anyway.”

Ginny rose from the water, completely unself-conscious. Standing in the tub, her magnificent body on fully display, she raised her hands to squeeze the water out of her hair. Her massive, perfect breasts rose, high and firm and round, on her chest. She stepped out of the tub and toweled herself down. She did not look at Julia as she did this, but she knew that the blonde had to be watching her intently. Ginny wrapped a towel around her head, then retrieved her robe. She pulled it tight around her body and cinched it at the waist. Her tits were practically spilling out of the front and her long, bare legs seemed to stretch out forever. She paused inside the door, and smiled at Julia. Julia seemed to be averting her eyes but, at the last moment, she glanced at Ginny’s fantastic body, her eyes drinking in the sight of Ginny’s proud boobs.

“It was good to meet you, Julia,” Ginny said. Inside, she was thinking “made you look!” “I’m looking forward to getting to know you better over the next week.”

Julia’s and Ginny’s eyes locked. Ginny shuddered as she felt the intense heat from the other woman’s gaze enter her and flow directly into her clit and her nipples. As she grew wet, as her tits swelled, she smiled back mildly. But her heart started to pound with excitement. Julia wanted her too. She could feel it, she could see it. Something about this woman was decidedly odd and contradictory. Suddenly, her time at Miss Davenport’s boarding house had become a lot more exciting.

To be continued:

Ginny and the School Teacher, Part II

With a final wave over her shoulder and an exaggerated swing of her hips and wiggle of her ass, Ginny left the bath. Barefoot, her tits bouncing happily, she made her way up the stairs and back to her room. She dropped the robe when she entered the room. Naked, she brushed out her long red hair in front of the mirror and then raided her saddle bags for a few items of clothing to wear to supper. She did not have anything formal. She settled for a clean shirt and some jeans. She only had her dusty cowboy boots to wear for her feet.

At 6 PM, she made her way to the dining room. Julia was already there. The teacher was dressed in a buttoned-up blue dress. The pretty dress, despite its modest cut, was not enough to hide Julia’s impressive womanly figure. The teacher’s golden hair was back in its severe bun and she was also wearing glasses, though Ginny wondered if she really needed them. She had the sense that Julia’s entire demeanor was an affectation, some kind of disguise or camouflage. The other boarder was also at dinner. This was Brenda, a young woman who was working at the local bank. She was pretty and slim and, under other circumstances, Ginny may have considered trying to bed her. Right now, however, Ginny’s sights were focused on bigger prey.

Miss Davenport introduced Ginny to the other two women. Ginny shook hands with both of them, but could not help mentioning that she had met Julia earlier. She did not specify where, though Julia’s gorgeous mouth tightened and Miss Davenport raised an eyebrow, indicating that she had figured out where the women had met. Ginny imagined that Julia had some kind of routine that she followed regarding her bath and she remembered that Davenport had both tubs filled when Ginny had entered the bathroom. She wondered why the old lady had not told her that Julia might come in to bathe or had not alerted Julia to her presence.

Over dinner, Ginny got to know the other women. Brenda was bright and vivacious and wanted to know everything about Ginny’s itinerant life. Julia was a lot more reticent, which only made her more appealing to Ginny. She learned that Brenda came from Washington state and Julia came from Oregon. Julia seemed quite active in the community, which was expected from the local school teacher. Brenda was a more recent arrival, who was still getting to know the community she was in. It sounded to Ginny like both women had plans to move on eventually, though Julia’s job clearly provided her with more opportunities to establish herself.

When the talk turned to finding husbands in the town, as these kind of conversations usually did, Brenda was enthusiastic. It sounded as though she was already interested in someone at the bank. Julia was conspicuously silent, however, something that Ginny noted immediately.

“How about you, Julia,” Ginny asked directly. “Do you have any young man interested in you?”

“I’m afraid that I am a bit too tall to be appealing to many men, Miss Ginny,” the beautiful school teacher replied.

Ginny did not buy that for a moment. A beautiful, voluptuous woman would always attract men like flies to honey, no matter how tall she was. Ginny knew this from experience. But she did not say anything, even though she easily could have.

Brenda made the obvious connection, however, and blurted it out. “Nonsense! You are so very pretty! Miss Ginny is just as tall as you are – do you have any problem with attracting men, Miss Ginny?”

“Not at all,” Ginny replied, with a slow drawl. She smiled. “Attracting them isn’t the problem. Getting rid of them is. Particularly if you’re not interested in them.” She shot this last remark directly at Julia. Brenda seemed to assume it just meant that Ginny wasn’t attracted to most of the men she attracted, and left it at that. Ginny was sure that Julia understood exactly what she meant.

They came to the end of the meal and retired to the drawing room for after-dinner tea. Ginny found it all very civilized and enjoyed it. She was not often in this kind of environment and found it a pleasant distraction to see how well she could fit in. But she was far more interested in Julia. Though her attention was not overt, she was certain that the blonde Amazonian beauty was picking up on her intentions. Women, especially lesbians in the kind of world that they were in, quickly developed a sixth sense at finding each other. Ginny was sure that the beautiful teacher was a full-fledged lesbian, though she might not even be aware of it herself.

Ginny continued dropping subtle clues to the woman throughout the evening. She was not entirely sure they were getting through, though twice little things that she said seemed to make the teacher turn away in subtle embarrassment. Ginny found this all very charming, but she was not infinitely patient. She would only be here for a week and she was not about to let such a succulent, prime piece of pussy go untasted and untouched. She was determined to bed Julia and get into the woman’s cunt if it was the last thing she did. Just thinking about sinking her fingers and teeth into the blonde’s delectable tits made her wet between her legs. If Julia did not wake up to her overtures, maybe Ginny would need to pay her a late night visit. She was sure that once she got the woman going, the gorgeous woman would hold nothing back. She was like tinder, just waiting for a spark.

As Ginny contemplated this happy idea, the talk turned to Julia’s experiences as a teacher and her philosophy of teaching. “Yes, the children can be wonderful,” Julia replied. “But they do need discipline. Discipline is very important to learning.” She said this with particular vehemence, as though someone was disagreeing with her.

“What kind of discipline do you use with them?” Ginny asked mildly.

“Well, I make them do lines on the board, clean the chalk brushes, stand in the corner, all the usual things. But occasionally more serious measures are necessary, like the strap or suspension from school.”

“It must be hard to be a woman and use a strap on some of the bigger boys.”

“No, I know what I am doing. I do have a particular …skill with the strap that I employ to get the best results.”

“Do you really hurt the children?”

“Sometimes it is necessary. You know what they say –‘spare the rod and spoil the child.’ I am a firm believer in that.”

Brenda offered to play Ginny a game of cards. Ginny agreed and Julia excused herself to go to her rooms on the second floor to prepare her classes for the next day. Ginny and Brenda played for an hour or so, then Brenda retired to her room. Ginny found a book to read in the library and left Miss Davenport alone with her knitting in the drawing room.

The big redhead made her way up the stairs. She hesitated on the second landing, then walked over to the door to Julia’s suite and knocked. She heard footsteps approaching the door, then it opened. Julia looked a little surprised to see her.

“Yes, Miss Ginny, what can I do for you?”

“I just wanted to apologize again for our little….embarrassing incident this afternoon. I don’t want you to think that I’m a peeping tom or some kind of pervert.”

“No, I quite understand. Please, let’s just put the matter behind us.”

“Gladly,” Ginny said with a winning smile. But then she stepped a little closer. “By the way,” she said, just a bit lower, “I really don’t believe you when you say the men aren’t interested. With a body like that, anyone would be interested.” She winked.

The teacher looked flustered. “Thank you again. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, Julia. Sleep well.”

The teacher closed the door to her suite of rooms. Ginny paused for a moment, then continued up the stairs to her room on the third floor. She hoped she was right about the teacher; she hoped her invitation was not too blatant. She hoped she would not have to take an even more direct approach.

To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ginny and the School Teacher, Parts I -II- JB57

Woah, new JB story!

What a pleasant surprise!

HB Forum Owner
    Ginny and the School Teacher, Parts I -II- JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Cool Re: Ginny and the School Teacher, Parts I -II- JB57

JB,

Well, you?ve covered almost every American Western clich? in the book, and why not?

The smoke filled saloon with men playing cards, the stern older woman who rents hotel rooms, the prissy school teacher who?s totally dedicated to her noble profession; a woman alone and lonely in a town full of boisterous men?the hand filled bath tubs etcetera.

But, in true JB57 style, you?ve restyled the main character into a gorgeous female bounty hunter with a little more than just bounty on her mind. REALLY cool!

But, whether or not it was intentional (I?m guessing it was) you opened up a seldom explored avenue of thought?What was it like to be a lesbian in the old west? If I had my druthers, I?d like to see this expounded upon in the next chapter.

But you are the craftsman. The story has to go wherever your mind decides to take it. I can only wait for what comes after ?to be continued? which, by the way, was very frustrating.

Great story, JB!!!

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a feeling that Julia might be Sandra Dark laying low and trying to atone for her sins.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    JB,

Well, you?ve covered almost every American Western clich? in the book, and why not?

The smoke filled saloon with men playing cards, the stern older woman who rents hotel rooms, the prissy school teacher who?s totally dedicated to her noble profession; a woman alone and lonely in a town full of boisterous men?the hand filled bath tubs etcetera.

But, in true JB57 style, you?ve restyled the main character into a gorgeous female bounty hunter with a little more than just bounty on her mind. REALLY cool!

But, whether or not it was intentional (I?m guessing it was) you opened up a seldom explored avenue of thought?What was it like to be a lesbian in the old west? If I had my druthers, I?d like to see this expounded upon in the next chapter.

But you are the craftsman. The story has to go wherever your mind decides to take it. I can only wait for what comes after ?to be continued? which, by the way, was very frustrating.

Great story, JB!!!

A. Penman

Thanks! Yes, I'm playing with the old cliches. If I do a follow-up to this story, I may explore the question of lesbianism in the West, but it could not be a real historical account. I suspect that the reality was very depressing. Also, the previous story in this series kind of blew realism to pieces in respect to that topic!

I will put up the next part later tonight. You won't have to wait long!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uhhh, I have NO IDEA hpw I missed Ginny vs Calamity! Sexfight at the OK Saloon was amazing!

I think I read the first part when I first discovered this board and didn’t realize the story continued in subsequent posts. As its very hard to search stories at the moment, did Ginny and Calamity ever have that 10 round rematch?

Thanks for being great at what you do!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    Uhhh, I have NO IDEA hpw I missed Ginny vs Calamity! Sexfight at the OK Saloon was amazing!

I think I read the first part when I first discovered this board and didn?t realize the story continued in subsequent posts. As its very hard to search stories at the moment, did Ginny and Calamity ever have that 10 round rematch?

Thanks for being great at what you do!
    That's a good question! I think we have to assume that they did have that fight - after all, Ginny has moved on and she did promise to stay for the fight. Also, it would help explain why she has so much cash.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    That's a good question! I think we have to assume that they did have that fight - after all, Ginny has moved on and she did promise to stay for the fight. Also, it would help explain why she has so much cash.

JB57
    I?d like to believe they took 5 rounds each and each got the winner?s purse with their rivalry being unsettled

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Awesome build up! The dinner scene with Julia talking about her students was great and hints of another side to the shy one we see in the bath with Ginny. Looking forward to reading more!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB57 is just great. i absolutely loved the work. totally unpredictable and amazing writing there. can't wait for more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast