Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ginny and the School Teacher, Part III

Ginny liked to sleep in the nude, but she rarely did it. Often, when she was in civilization, she had to stay in fleabag hotels where staying dressed for sleep was a requirement, both to keep away bedbugs and because she might need to leave in a hurry. Often, she had to share a bed with a stranger. On the trail, she usually slept in her travel clothes. Tonight, in a warm, clean room with good, clean sheets, she enjoyed the feel of smooth, crisp sheets on her bare skin.

Ginny was reading the book she had taken from the house library. It was almost 11:00 when she heard a surreptitious knock at her door.

Ginny smiled. She had been hoping it would come to this; she had been considering going down the stairs and knocking on Julia’s door. But this was much better.

She slipped out of bed and padded to the door. “Who is it?” she said, in a clear, quiet voice.

“It is I. Julia,” came the reply.

Ginny opened the door and Julia immediately slipped inside. The blonde woman started when she saw that Ginny was nude, but her look of surprise soon turned to one of studied impassiveness. Julia was wearing slippers and a full nightshirt that went all the way down to the ground and buttoned up to her neck. The voluminous gown could not fully hide the woman’s incredible body, however -it was filled out in all the right places with Julia’s breasts, hips and other womanly curves. Her blonde hair was down, falling in waves over her shoulders.

“What do you want, Julia?” Ginny asked, playing coy. “It’s a Thursday night. Shouldn’t you be in bed on a school night?”

“I would be grateful if you would cover up,” the school teacher said primly.

“Sorry,” Ginny said, “I travel light and I don’t have anything to wear. You’re just going to have to get used to seeing me in the altogether.”

A look passed over the blonde school teacher’s face. Ginny recognized it as one of satisfaction, as though a switch had been flipped in the mind of the women in front of her. Or maybe it was a mask dropping.

“I see,” Julia said, nodding to herself. “Well then.”

The school teacher stepped out of her slippers. Standing inside the door in her bare feet, she began unbuttoning the night dress from the collar button down. Ginny watched hungrily. Her heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation. She had thought she would need to encourage the teacher a bit more, but the woman seemed to be embracing her inner lesbian with alacrity. This seduction was proving to be a lot easier than Ginny had expected.

The woman’s night dress, by this point, was undone all the way down her belly. She continued unbuttoning, stopping only when she reached halfway down her thighs. Ginny watched the woman’s slow reveal eagerly, her eyes bright with lust, as the teacher’s big, beautiful tits were partly revealed, the thick, meaty half-globes visible in the opening night dress, then her belly and deep slit of a navel, then her thick blonde pubic hair and the hint of the lips of her gorgeous cunt, then the shadowed tops of her muscled thighs. It was absolutely delicious.

The teacher stopped unbuttoning. She stood straight, looking at Ginny with a curiously blank expression on her face, almost as though she was waiting for some signal. Ginny and Julia locked eyes. Julia reached up and slowly slid the night dress off her shapely shoulders. The whole garment collapsed, falling in a heap at her feet. Julia stood before Ginny as an incredible specimen of womanhood. Ginny felt her cunt lubricate precipitously, her nipples harden into fleshy brown spikes, as her eyes roamed over the incredible body before her. Julia’s tits were huge and perfect, thick orbs of luscious flesh topped by hard brown nipples and swollen areola. They hung on her chest like beautiful, meaty trophies, needing no support to stand proud and firm. Her belly was long and taut, perfectly muscled, punctuated by a thin, deep navel. Her smooth, wasp waist curved out into luscious hips, which curved again into powerfully muscled thighs and thick, strong calves. The woman’s legs were endless and Ginny almost gushed at the thought of those powerful limbs twined and flexing with hers, of those legs wrapped around her hips, her waist. Ginny’s eyes fixed on the other woman’s delicious cunt. Her pubic hair was thick and golden. Julia’s pussy was partly concealed by the thick thatch, but it was undeniably beautiful, with strong, muscled lips and the hint of a formidable clit beginning to swell out of the forest of curls.

Ginny was panting a little as she took in the other woman’s incredible body. “God, you’re so…” she began.

Julia slapped Ginny right across the face. Ginny was not expecting it at all. The blow came out of nowhere and was remarkably powerful. It sent her staggering back towards the bed, dazed.

“You whore!” Julia hissed. “Do you think I am a child, to be taunted and seduced? I am a woman! And I am going to show you what a real woman can do!”

“You bitch!” Ginny snapped. “If you want it rough, I’ll give it to you rougher than you can stand!”

Julia hurled herself at the redheaded vixen. The women’s naked bodies slammed together in a delicious, fleshy impact as meaty tits met meaty tits, causing both women to gasp in pleasure. For a few moments, the naked women staggered about the room, both pulling the other’s thick hair, their beautiful bodies straining tit to tit and belly to belly as each fought for dominance. Ginny was amazed at Julia’s strength; why was a school teacher so strong? she thought frantically to herself, as she struggled to control the powerful blonde bitch. They fell on the bed in a tangle of long, powerful arms and legs. Ginny wrapped her arms around Julia, pulling the other woman in. Their massive tits, equally huge, thick and dense, crushed hard. They shifted their tits on each other until their thick brown nipples stabbed each other and burned with tension and electricity. The women groaned in concert as their powerful bodies locked up, muscle straining against muscle, flesh sizzling and mating with flesh. Their meeting was incredibly violent and erotic at once. Ginny rolled Julia under her and flattened her strong, rippling abdomen to the teacher’s equally defined, strong belly, trying to pin the other woman to the bed. The women’s legs thrashed; Julia twined her calves with Ginny and, bucking with her hips, succeeded in rolling their bodies again and taking the dominant position.

As their naked bodies bucked and thrashed, writhing against each other, the women’s breathing came in hot pants of excitement and groans of pleasure and effort. Ginny did her best to keep her flesh rubbing and sliding on Julia’s as much as possible. Ginny’s pussy was hot and wet and growing wetter by the moment. She kept their tits crushed tight and she could feel Julia’s nipples growing as hard as rocks, expanding to stab at Ginny’s taut titflesh. It felt wonderful and the women could tell that both of them wanted the other with feverish intensity. The women moaned against each other, sounds of need, of overwhelming lust, coming from deep in both women’s throats. Their thick thatches of pubic hair mashed and grated as they humped at each other, tangling up in tight knots. The women exchanged pussy punches as each struggled to dominate the other.

Julia succeeded in getting her powerful legs between Ginny’s hot legs. Grunting with effort, the blonde beauty forced Ginny’s thighs apart, leaving the voluptuous redhead open and vulnerable beneath her. The heat from the women’s throbbing, burning cunts warmed their inner thighs, which were already slick with lubrication. Ginny tilted her pelvis up, presenting her cunt to the blonde bitch. Julia moaned tortuously. Her hips jerked and she crushed her aching, burning, steaming cunt hard and firmly into Ginny’s succulent pussy. “Yes, oh yes,” Ginny moaned. “Ahhhhhh,” Julia cried, sighing, gasping with delight as their cunts slid slickly against each other, labial lips meshing and mixing into one. The women contracted their pussies hard, forming a tight, hot suction between their genitals. Ginny wrapped her legs around the school teacher’s waist and locked the woman in place. The raw sensations filled the women with sheer joy and almost overwhelming pleasure. They had to have more. Julia began working her ass and hips, grinding deep, deep into Ginny’s pussy. The women’s cunts sucked and sealed even harder and deeper, fuckholes locking, forming a tight vacuum. Their engorged clits crushed tight and hard. The pure ecstasy was indescribable, excruciatingly pleasurable. The only thing they could do was to keep grinding and grinding, clit to clit, fucking each other to ecstasy.

Ginny seized Julia’s pumping, rippling ass and pulled her in harder. The women’s massive tits rolled and crushed, nipples burning into each other. Their naked bellies clapped and slid, sweat coating their bodies, their hot navels sucking. Julia pulled Ginny’s hair as she pumped her ass and worked her hips, grinding, grinding, clit throbbing and pulsating on clit, cuntlips sliding and pulling, a deep suction between their most intimate body parts, pure pleasure radiating out of their engorged clits. The teacher shoved her cunt as deep as she could into Ginny’s succulent twat and squeezed with all her vaginal power. Julia’s cunt sealed Ginny’s throbbing, powerful clit in a vaginal lip lock; at the same time, her cunt sucked and pulled at Ginny’s sex horn, sending waves of pure pleasure rocketing through the redhead’s writhing body.

“You fucking whore, you dirty fucking whore,” Julia moaned, her pleasure beyond description, her face lit by a rapturous smile of delight. Ginny realized that what she was seeing was a woman who had not had this pleasure in a very long time, who was now enjoying every moment of ecstasy.

“Cunt, cunt, fucking cunt…,” Ginny shot back.

Ginny realized that the other woman was riding her, that the woman’s powerful, ravenously hungry pussy was slowly grinding her into submission. Julia’s cunt sucked at Ginny’s with excruciating, delicious force, sealing them into one body. Ginny could not regain the advantage; Julia was inside of her, sucking her inside out, the blonde pussy completely dominating and controlling the red pussy. Groaning, crying out in absolute ecstasy, Ginny found herself on the verge of an incredible orgasm, a submissive orgasm. She resisted for as long as she could, ten, twenty minutes of excruciating cunt to cunt wrestling, humping, fucking. But in the end, she came, she came hard, her throbbing cunt shooting jet after jet of hot cum up into Julia’s conquering pussy. Julia bore down with her hips, she locked Ginny’s pussy even harder to her own and contracted her cunt, sucking with all her cunt power, sucking up every drop of Ginny’s hot, creamy ejaculate. Vaguely, in the dim recesses of her mind, as her body shook with pleasure, as she thrashed on the bed under her blonde rival, Ginny realized she was being milked like a cow, drained of her cum, sexually overwhelmed by this incredible blonde bitch.

Julia shoved with all her power, then she reared up, threw back her head and, her teeth clenched in agony, and injected shot after shot of hot cum into Ginny’s cunt. Julia’s pussy convulsed and clenched with each hard shot, squeezing Ginny’s twat. Her muscles trembled with sexual tension then relief as she released.

The women shuddered together through four, five absolutely shattering, delicious orgasms. They went stiff in each other’s arms, powerful muscles twined and straining, as each orgasm rippled through their incredible bodies. Finally, Julia collapsed on top of Ginny, the women’s naked bodies slicked in sweat and dripping with cum, their hearts pounding, both women panting as if they had run a marathon together.

Ginny was absolutely exhausted. The blonde teacher had fucked her out of her mind, fucked her into submission. Ginny had lost sexfights before, but all in her younger days, when she was a novice to the skill. To lose one now, in her full womanhood, was shocking. Even more, her cunt had never before been so completely ravaged and overwhelmed. She had seriously misjudged and misunderstood her blonde opponent and now she had paid the price.

For several minutes, the women lay with Julia sprawled on top of Ginny, their bodies soaked with sweat and flush with heat, flesh to flesh. Julia’s pussy leaked into Ginny’s cunt, her sweat flowed down to coat Ginny’s lush body. The redhead was too spent to care. The women’s tits pulsed, their huge orbs slicked with the shared nipple cum they had ejaculated into and onto each other. Finally, with a groan, Julia rolled herself off of Ginny. The women shared a sharp grunt as their thick pubic hair ripped apart, their tangled bushes wet and thick. Both left many strands in the other woman’s bush. Their cunts gushed as they separated and thick strings of ejaculate and nipple cum linked their tired twats and their burning nipples even after they separated.

“Ah, that was good,” the teacher smiled. “That was so, so fucking good.” She stretched, her eyes closed, a wide grin lighting her gorgeous face. Her honey blonde hair was wild, much of it tangled into Ginny’s thick red mane. “It’s been a long, long time since I fucked like that, since I’ve fucked a woman like you. You’re a good ride, bitch.”

Ginny grunted, anger coming back to her now that the pleasure was abating. “You put on a good act, fucker,” she snarled. “Prim and proper teacher. No one knows what a cunt you are behind closed doors.”

“Oh, I can assure you that a number of women in this town know exactly what kind of cunt I am,” the teacher smirked. She suddenly reached down and grasped Ginny’s wet, hot red pussy in her hand, slipping two hot fingers up Ginny’s soaking slit. The redhead gasped but she did not retaliate. “A dominant cunt. The head cunt. The cunt that all the others worship. Even that bag, Miss Davenport, respects my position.”

“You’ve been fucking little old ladies?” Ginny grunted, her voice appalled.

“No, stupid whore. But the old biddy knows the power of an Alpha bitch when she sees one.” Julia stroked Ginny’s wet pussy, smoothing down the matted red hair. “As I said, it’s been a long, long time since I matched cunts with a woman like you. You gave me a good ride. You’ve got a really powerful pussy, But just not powerful enough.” She dragged her finger up Ginny’s slit, scooped out some cum, then licked it off her finger.

“Next time, I won’t be caught by surprise, you shitty whore,” Ginny snapped. “We’ll see how well you can take on a woman who’s ready for you.”

“Maybe,” the teacher smirked, “but not tonight. You know the rules.”

Ginny did. She had been defeated. She owed her conqueror a victory fuck, or a cunt-eating, at the least.

Ginny got to her knees; Julia arranged herself, her back to the bedhead, and spread her legs. “Come and eat, you redheaded tramp. Eat and suck. Then I’m going to hold you down and fuck your cunt off some more.”

“How does a school teacher get to know so much about fuckfighting?” Ginny asked as she stretched herself out on her belly, her tits pushing into the mattress, her legs bent at the knee, her ankles crossed, her face pointing at Julia’s dense pubic bush. She slipped her hands under the woman’s ass to get a grip.

“I wasn’t always a school teacher,” the blonde replied, licking her lips in anticipation. “Back in Oregon, I was a prostitute for a while. I specialized in domination. I enjoy discipline.” She smiled. Ginny lowered her face and began to lick, nibble and suck at the woman’s incredible pussy. “When I left the profession, I decided I could indulge my desire for discipline with children. And the occasional adult, like you. So far,” she grinned again, “it’s worked out very well for everyone.”

Ginny did not reply. She was too busy with the task at hand. She buried her beautiful face in her enemy’s incredible cunt; she rubbed her nose around in Julia’s dense blond bush, enjoying the scent and taste of sweat and cum, and licked all the way up and down the woman’s slit. Soon, her tongue was probing inside of Julia’s pussy, licking and lapping at the labia, pushing in and penetrating, then slipping up to tease and caress the woman’s thick, throbbing clit. Ginny wrapped her lips around Julia’s clit and sucked hard, then gently scored the exquisitely sensitive, nerve-rich nub with her teeth. By this time, Julia was gasping and moaning, bucking her hips, rubbing her wet pussy around and around in Ginny’s face. Her hands were on the back of Ginny’s head, pushing the redhead deeper into her burning cunt.

“Yes, oh yes, you whore, you dirty little cunt, that’s right, eat me, suck me, you filth….,” Julia moaned. She was shuddering with pleasure, biting her lip, her body straining against the bedhead as she writhed, her back arching in exultation. Gasping, her chest heaving, Julia stretched out her arms along the top of the bedhead and held it desperately as a wave of pure pleasure washed through her – not quite an orgasm, but tantalizingly close. Julia suddenly wrapped her powerful thighs around Ginny’s bobbing head and, once she had a good grip, rolled Ginny flat onto her back, even as Julia rolled on top of Ginny, her cunt buried in Ginny’s face. From this position, Julia could work her hips and ass harder as she began face-fucking Ginny, rubbing and grinding her pussy into the redhead’s mouth with even more frantic hip jerks. Ginny was not daunted. She covered as much of Julia’s cunt with her mouth as she could and sucked mercilessly; she sucked harder and harder on the blonde’s twitching, pulsing clit until, finally, Julia could not take anymore. She arched her back, grabbed her own hard, aching tits, and squeezed them desperately as she came in a gusher of cum.

“Ohhhh, ohhhh, AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!,” Julia screamed. She clenched her teeth, turning her scream in grunting moans, but she could not hold back her cries of ecstasy. Desperately, she reached down, grabbed one of the pillows off the bed, and shoved it into her face. She shrieked into the soft down, shuddering as waves of erotic bliss reverberated through her quivering body. She was practically drowning Ginny in hot ejaculate, but the redhead swallowed back everything that she could and took satisfaction in the pleasure she had forced her enemy to accept.

Gasping, Julia pulled the pillow from her face and threw it onto the bed. She was panting furiously, her massive tits heaving, sweat trickling down between her tits onto her belly. Her nipples were leaking, not quite ejaculating, but close. Sullenly, she glared down at Ginny, whose gorgeous, cum-covered face stared up at her from between her legs, wearing a smug smile. Julia knew the redhead had taken some small measure of revenge, forcing her to an earthshaking orgasm. In most circumstances, the loser of a sexfight giving the winner a mind-blowing cunt eating would be considered a further consolidation of the winner’s victory. This particular bout of cunnilingus was more an act of defiance than an act of submission, however, and both women knew it.

Julia climbed off of Ginny, but only for a moment. She turned herself around, so that she was facing down Ginny’s luscious body and Ginny was looking up into her cunt again, but with the reverse view.

“Let’s eat each other, you fucking bitch,” Julia said to her rival. She lowered herself onto Ginny’s body, her thick tits pressing into the redhead’s firm abs, Ginny tits crushing up into Julia’s belly, both women enjoying the feel of the other’s rock hard nipples pushing into their bellies. The undersides of the women’s massive tits squashed up tight, titflesh flowing into titflesh. Julia buried her face in Ginny’s red pubic curls, her tongue lashing out, scouring Ginny’s dripping slit, her teeth and lips finding and torturing Ginny’s swelling clit. Ginny’s ministrations on Julia’s aching clit resumed; she sucked the hot bud like it was a lollipop, humming to stimulate it further, using her lips to tantalize and torture her enemy’s sex horn. Both women filled their hands with the other woman’s quivering ass. Moaning tortuously, they ate each other with ravenous hunger, their groans and moans of pure pleasure meeting and harmonizing, their pure pleasure growing exponentially. They rolled onto their sides, wrapping their thick thighs around the other woman’s head, and devoured each other from a position of equality. Ginny slipped two fingers up Julia’s twat and one deep into her asshole. The teacher bucked, then eagerly returned the violation. The women finger-fucked and probed each other, but most of the battle was concentrated on their clit-sucking. They shared moans, gasps, cries of pure pleasure, as they sucked each other to orgasmic bliss.

After more than 45 minutes, the women were on the verge of explosion. Both were shuddering, trembling, their bodies overwhelmed with sexual tension, desperate to explode in ecstasy. Both struggled to retain control, each determined to force the other to orgasm first. They were clutching each other’s quivering asses, working their backs, rubbing their enflamed tits hard into each other’s abs, the undersides of their tits squashing and grinding.

“Mmmmm, Mmmmmmm, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh Goooooddddddd!!!,” Julia moaned. She buried her face in Ginny’s cunt and used the redhead’s fuckmeat to stifle her orgasmic shriek of ecstasy. She came hard, with excruciating force, her belly rippling and convulsing as her cunt shot blast after blast of cum into Ginny’s face.

Ginny screamed into Julia’s twat as she released her tension, exploding in orgasmic bliss. Her pussy pumped out gusher after gusher of hot cum into Julia’s face and mouth. Julia could swallow only a little of it, given she was still using Ginny’s pussy to suppress her screams. The cum jetted over her face, covering her gorgeous visage in hot ejaculate. Both women swollen tits came hard, squirting nipple cum onto each other’s bellies, nipples burning with sexual sensation.

Shuddering through a series of mutual orgasms, Ginny and Julia gripped each other’s asses, buried their faces in the other’s cunt, and held on tight, moaning and gasping as their bodies slowly came down from the orgasmic peak. Finally, they released each other and rolled apart. Panting, they lay side by side, their massive tits heaving, their perfect bodies slicked with cum and sweat. Both women felt the erotic electricity tingling in their extremities and their erogenous zones in the aftermath of the unbearable pleasure they had forced on each other.

After a while, Julia pushed herself up and looked at the wind-up clock on the night table. It was almost 2 AM. She had school in the morning and she needed her sleep. But she had lost the cunt-eating battle; she and Ginny both knew it. She could not let such an insult go unanswered.

Ginny was looking up at her with a defiant smile on her beautiful, cum-soaked face. Julia smiled back. She turned herself around and crawled down the bed until she could turn around and come up between Ginny’s legs. Ginny spread her wet, cum-streaked thighs wide, knowing what would come next. Julia mounted Ginny, aligning her body with that of the redhead until they were pressed tight to each other, tits crushed together, nipples piercing each other, belly flat to belly. Julia rested her wet, hot cunt on Ginny’s matching twat. The women heard the crunch of their bushes coming together; they knew that, soon, their pubic hair would be twined tight, tangled and wet with cum and sweat.

Nose to nose, the women stared into each other. They began licking each other’s faces, licking off the cum that still clung to their cheeks and noses. They kissed, their mouths closing on each other. Their tongues pressed tight, the women sloshed the cum back and forth for a moment, before both swallowed it back.

“You’re mine now, Ginny,” Julia whispered at the redhead, her hips shifting as she moved her cunt into place. “Accept that. Spread your legs for me and accept my dominance and we will both enjoy the time that you are here. You’re a fantastic fuck; so am I. We can enjoy each other’s bodies and take enormous pleasure from each other. But you need to acknowledge me as your mistress.”

“I like fuckfighting, Julia,” Ginny whispered in reply. “I like fucking other women until they surrender to me. Tonight, you took me by surprise and now you’re getting your reward. Tomorrow – well, tomorrow is another day. We’ll see which of us comes out on top then.”

The women exchanged savage smiles. Then Julia thrust with her hips, working her pussy around and around, slowly grinding and penetrating Ginny’s succulent cunt lips with her own. Her cunt flattened to Ginny’s cunt, their clits slid into place, grinding and jousting with each other. The women’s mouths sealed, their tongues darting, hot spit flowing. Ginny seized Julia’s pumping, flexing ass and pulled the blonde in. Julia reached down and filled her hands with Ginny’s gorgeous ass. Grunting, moaning, snarling, panting, the two incredible women fucked relentlessly, viciously, riding each other furiously.

Julia finally staggered out of Ginny’s room at around 4:30 AM. Ginny was sprawled out on the bed, lying spent, depleted, tangled up in the sweaty sheets. Julia’s body was exhausted, her mind foggy, but her sense of sexual excitement and desire were never higher. It was now Friday. Tonight, she would be able to stay as long as she needed to break and humble Ginny for good. Julia licked her lips in anticipation.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Re: Ginny and the School Teacher, Part III

Wow. Just finished reading Part1/2 and now 3 is here. That was just such a sexy action packed showdown in the hotel, and so hot that Ginny knew she would have to suck off Julia right then after losing. Very excited to see what tomorrow brings them now that Ginny knows exactly what Julia brings to the table. Thanks again for such a great story.
    Last edited by kingofdapirates1; June 13th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay Julia is TOTALLY Ms. Dark from that bounty poster

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    Okay Julia is TOTALLY Ms. Dark from that bounty poster
    Actually, she is not. But there is a connection. ;-)

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Wow I'm in love with Julia ! This kind of characters is really interesting to write.
    Do you know how many parts will this story have ? because I'm not sure I can read it before completion

Also, I'm kind of "good" at 3D modeling so if you are interested I can try to do a 3D Julia. Just pm me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

The story should have five parts and an epilogue. I am working on Part V now and hope to have it up in a few days.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post

JB57
    Bah! My theory thwarted!

That?s okay, it?d be hard for me to read about/root for her if she were literally a murderer.

Junior Hostboard Member Sharma786Aman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jb57! Thanks for this. Great work, as always.

Wating for next part. pls hurry up

Sharma786Aman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post

JB57
    So I assume this means that Ms. Dark will ALSO be getting in on the action?

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love time line in this story so, so much - some thing different for sure.
    Blonde bush mixing together with a red bush - nice. And when they
    separate their bushes, leaving strands of their own in each others bush.
    I call that - a forget me not, type thing

The 69 where the undersides of the women's massive tits squash up tight - WOW.
    Love every thing to this story JB.
    Looking forward to part IV.