Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ginny and the School Teacher, Part IV

Dear Board,

Here is the next part of the story. One more part and an epilogue to come. I hope to have that up within the next few days.

JB57

Ginny and the School Teacher, Part IV:

By the time Ginny crawled out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast, it was late in the morning. She devoured some of Miss Davenport?s pancakes then asked for a change of sheets for her bed. The older woman did not ask her why she needed new sheets so soon and Ginny did not volunteer an answer. She also left her dirty trail clothes with the landlady; for a few extra nickels, the woman would clean Ginny?s clothes, too.

The other women had already left for the day. Ginny wondered how well Julia would be able to concentrate on her work. She decided that she would stop by the school house later and find out. The blonde bitch had forced Ginny to submit the night before. But losing a fuckfight did not mean losing the war and Ginny intended to make it clear to her nemesis that the war was far from over.

Ginny made her way to the marshal?s office, to see if there was any more information about when he would be back. As it turned out, there was; the marshal had sent a letter to his deputy, giving him information concerning various outlaws (along with more ?wanted? posters) and informing him that he planned to be back in the town by the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Ginny smiled. That gave her a few more nights to pit her luscious body against that of her blonde rival.

Ginny did a bit of shopping in the town stores. Most of what she needed she arranged to have stored until she was ready to leave. There was no point in dragging supplies back to Davenport?s house and storing them in her room. When she was done, she ambled her way down to the school.

The school was a handsome structure about two thirds of the way down the main street. It had a large, green yard and a playground in the back. The school backed onto a large field that gave the children lots of room to run around. When Ginny arrived, the children were on recess. About 45 youngster of varying ages, from 5 or 6 to 16 or 17, were running around the yard, having fun. Julia was standing on the back steps, watching them. Her blonde hair was, once again, rolled up into a severe bun. Next to her was a brunette girl, whose hair was also tightly bunned. Ginny quickly realized this girl was the teacher?s prot?g?.

Julia saw Ginny approaching. Her eyes flashed but she did not look surprised.

?What can I do for you, Miss Ginny?? the teacher asked mildly, as Ginny walked up. ?I did not expect to see you stopping by my place of work.?

?I was just passing by, thought I?d stop in and see how you run the school,? Ginny explained. ?I found our conversation last night very ?.intriguing. I thought it would be nice to see the real thing.?

?Alicia,? Julia said, turning to the girl beside her. ?Please watch the children. Remember that recess is over in 10 minutes. Get them back in at that time. If I am detained, start them on their lessons. I won?t be long with Miss Ginny.?

?Yes, ma?am,? the young girl replied. She tried to appear demure, but Ginny could tell she was secretly thrilled at being trusted with the responsibility of managing the younger students.

Julia turned back to Ginny. ?Please come with me, Miss Ginny,? the teacher requested.

Julia led Ginny into the school house. The school was, mostly, a single massive room, all of the different classes lined up by rows. Ginny had been educated in a place like this. Off in the front corner of the room was something a bit unusual: an office for the teacher. The room had windows on its inner two walls looking out on the classroom. The outer walls also had windows taking in the outside playground. Julia led Ginny into the office and closed the door firmly behind her.

Julia walked around the office, pulling drapes on every window, while Ginny stood in the middle of the room, taking in the desk, the drawings and maps tacked up on the walls, a few pictures of (she assumed) family members, and a shelf of books behind the desk.

Julia walked up to Ginny, slowly and deliberately, her powerful chest thrust out. The women?s green eyes locked. Ginny braced herself. Julia did not stop walking until the two women were tit to tit; both could feel the other?s nipples, hard as pebbles, pushing into them through the cloth of their respective tops. The teacher leaned into Ginny; Ginny pushed back. The women panted as their hard, thick titmeat compacted and held.

?Don?t ever come here again,? Julia snarled, her lips almost touching Ginny?s red lips, her green eyes glaring dangerously into Ginny?s green orbs. ?This is my place of work. When I want you, I will call upon you at the boarding house.?

?I?m not your slave, you bitch,? Ginny breathed. ?You won one fuckfight. Don?t think that makes you my mistress for life.?

The women glared hatefully at each other. Both reached up at the same time, grabbed the other woman by the hair on the back of her head, and pulled each other in. Their mouths locked tight, powerful tongues pushing and twisting, struggling for control. Spit filled their mouths and began to drool down their cheeks and chins as they sloshed it around inside their sealed mouths. Their deep throat groans became more insistent as both women pulled the other?s hair harder. Their incredible bodies pushed tight, tits pulsing against each other, strong legs pushing thigh to thigh.

The sound of children returning to the classroom caused the women to break apart. Both glared at each other from a few feet away, both wiping their mouths with the back of their hands, panting with lust and anger. The teacher walked to the door to her office and used a mirror on the back of the door to straighten her hair. She used a handkerchief to wipe up some of the spit that had dribbled on to her dress. She smoothed down her dress with her hands, pulling it tight against her nipples. Her rock hard nips were indenting the dress; she pulled a shawl from a hook on the door and draped it over her shoulders.

?Get out,? Julia hissed, turning back to Ginny. ?I?ll deal with you tonight.?

?I?m looking forward to it, bitch,? Ginny snapped. Julia stood aside as Ginny opened the office door, then strode from the room. The redheaded beauty ignored the curious children who watched her walk through the school room and out the door. As she left, she heard Julia calling the students back to attention. Vaguely, she wondered if any of the older students were astute enough to pick up on the tension between their teacher and the redheaded stranger.

Ginny spent the rest of the morning running other errands and visiting her horse. She took the chestnut filly out on a nice long run into the countryside. Around 3 PM, she returned to the boarding house and asked Miss Davenport to prepare a hot bath for her, to wash off the trail dust.

?Are you planning to have a hot bath every day?? the landlady asked.

?Maybe,? Ginny replied. ?I don?t get a lot of chances to have a hot bath most of the time I?m on the road. I may just use it as much as I can while I can.?

?That is not a difficulty, young lady,? Davenport replied. ?If I know that you want a bath every day at, say, 4 o?clock, I can get it ready for you. If you pay in advance, then it won?t matter whether or not you use it.?

Ginny paid in advance. At 4 PM, she came down from the top floor dressed, again, in nothing but her too-small robe and carrying a towel. Eagerly, she relaxed into the steaming hot water, luxuriating as the warmth seeped into her muscles and bones. She soon drifted off to sleep, her entire body immersed except for her head.

She was woken by the sound of the tub room door opening. Julia walked in, wearing her full length robe, her hair still in a tight bun, a towel slung over her arm. The women?s eyes locked. Julia deliberately shut the door and locked it. She placed her towel on the towel rack, beside Ginny?s towel, and stepped out of her slippers. She slowly untied her robe?s binding sash.

Ginny watched as the other woman?s robe slid open, as Julia?s magnificent, naked lushness was slowly revealed. The teacher pushed the robe off her bare shoulders, letting it slide down her body to her feet. Naked, she stood before the tub, allowing Ginny?s hungry eyes to roam over her huge, thick, hard-nippled tits, her firm, curved belly and narrow, slit-like navel, her wide, flaring hips and her thick nest of golden pubic hair. Her pussy lips were already dripping with lubrication, and her inner thighs were damp with juices. The teacher reached up and removed a pin from her hair and tossed her head; her long, honey-blonde locks fell about her sculpted, muscular shoulders. Her firm, thick tits bounced with the sudden motion.

Without a word, Julia walked to the edge of the tub. Ginny pushed herself to sit up straight in the tub. Her eyes swept over the blonde?s lush nakedness. From below, the view of Julia?s incredible, wet, hairy cunt and her looming, thick-nippled tits, was spectacular. Julia looked down her massive tits at her redheaded foe. Raising her leg, Julia stepped into the hot water. Ginny spread her legs and sat further back in the tub, making room for the other woman. Julia slid into the water, extending her legs until her feet were pushing into the tub wall on either side of Ginny?s wide, inviting hips. The women slowly arranged their powerful legs, right legs sliding over lefts, and scissored each other. Smiling evilly at each other, both women?s incredible tits rising and falling with their increasingly excited pants, the blonde and the redhead pushed forward, to meet in the center of the tub, their bodies fitting into the fork between their legs. Their thick-lipped cunts slapped hard, their swollen, throbbing clits met head to head. The women threw back their heads, bit their lips, then let out shared moans of pure sexual agony as they struggled to control the unbearable sensations that rippled through their bodies. Deep in the hot water, succulent cunts met and devoured each other ravenously; rock hard clits pressed and wrestled, grinding and rubbing their most exquisitely sensitive parts together. The women shuddered as their pussies and clits merged, sending electricity rocketing through their trembling flesh. They closed the final distance between their steaming bodies. Huge tits mashed together, slipping and sliding against each other in the warm water, sharp nipples scraping and stabbing. Ginny slipped her arms around Julia?s waist and pulled the woman in tighter and harder; their bellies clapped together. Their navels formed a warm suction deep in the water. Julie threw her powerful arms around Ginny?s upper body, squeezing tight, moaning in delight as the pressure on their breasts grew even greater.

Nose to nose, the rivals panted in each other?s gorgeous faces, their eyes shining with lust and the mutual desire to conquer, to subjugate, to completely dominate and possess the other.

?Clit to clit, you whore,? Ginny whispered at her rival. ?Let?s see what you can do when you don?t have surprise on your side??

Julia?s tongue reached out to run along Ginny?s lips; Ginny?s tongue came out to touch and slide against the blonde?s. The women?s tongues played and their swollen clits throbbed into each other.

?I?m going to fuck you blind, cunt,? Julia moaned to Ginny. ?I?m going to show you what a real woman is??

?Then show me, bitch,? Ginny whispered. The women?s mouths closed on each other, hot, wet tongues pushing and twisting, struggling for domination within their sealed orifices. The women seized the other?s powerful, round, rippling ass and pulled hard, anchoring themselves as their hips worked, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing their thumb-sized clits together relentlessly until the women were quivering with barely-controlled sexual tension, until tears were streaming down their faces as they fought to keep from exploding in orgasmic bliss.

Ginny shoved an index finger up Julia?s tight asshole, eliciting a tortured moan from her blonde enemy. She was not surprised when, a moment later, Julia shoved both of her index fingers up Ginny?s ass, gripping her tightly. Ginny wriggled in the water, then increased the force and pace of her clitoral thrusts. Julia quickly matched her pace. Moaning, crying, hips and asses working like pistons, Ginny and Julia fucked each other desperately, both lost in the sheer erotic bliss that their bodies were inflicting on each other. Their tits burned, their nipples sizzled and pulsed as they fused to each other, the water pushed up between the hot, tight cleavage formed by their struggling breasts. Their hard bellies wriggled on each other, deep navels sucking and releasing. They dug their fingers into each other?s hard, round, pumping asses and pulled hard, using each other as leverage, pulling the other in deeper.

The raw pleasure spiraled upward, the trembling, moaning women going with it, both driving the other insane with pure lust, both absolutely determined to outlast the other. Ginny refused to be beaten again by this blonde fuck; Julia was fixed on establishing her sexual superiority over this redheaded cunt. The water sloshed in the tub as the women?s rhythmic motions stirred it into steaming foam.

Both women felt as though their clits were ten times their normal size, filling their lower bodies, burning in their swollen cunts. With every thrust of aching, throbbing clit head to clit head, both women felt sure they would explode in orgasmic ecstasy. Their incredible, exquisitely sensitive clits rubbed and rubbed, pumping both women with erotic power, torturing them with sexual need. They were both sobbing, tears pouring from their eyes as they kissed savagely. The pleasure was simply unbearable, unendurable. Still, the women summoned all their will and kept pumping, kept torturing each other, kept trying to force the other to accept more pleasure than she could bear. The end came suddenly. The women?s clits thrust together, head to head; for both, the sudden sensation was of their clit heads expanding like balloons, swelling with heat, then exploding in ecstasy so intense it defied description. Both women shrieked into each other?s mouths, their eyes squeezed tightly shut, their bodies convulsing. It felt as though their clits were melting together, clit head fusing followed by the length of their clits merging and mixing, flowing like hot wax into one pulsating nerve of exquisite pleasure. For Ginny, it was sexual pleasure that rivaled the greatest ecstasy she had ever felt; for Julia, it was the most overwhelming sexual sensation of her sex-filled life. The women?s sucked, kissing cunts pumped streams of hot cum into both women; their burning nipples exploded with hot ejaculate, sending spasms of electricity through their aching tits as the nipple cum was trapped inside their tits, cum backing up into their nipple channels.

For long minutes, Ginny and Julia simply clung to each other, each wave of orgasmic bliss washing over them like a tide, draining them, exhausting them, taking every iota of sexual power they possessed and throwing it at the other woman. For more than 10 minutes, the women fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other, their perfect bodies perfectly synchronized, their ecstasy too great to contain. Finally, sobbing and gasping, they released each other and leaned back, away from one another, bracing their backs against the opposite sides of the tub. Panting, their massive tits floating on the water like four small islands, their nipples dripping with creamy cum, the women struggled to regain their bearings. Their legs remained scissored, their inosculated cunts sucked and sealed.

?You bitch, you fucking bitch,? Julia gasped. She began thrusting, grinding her pussy into Ginny?s, refusing to accept the tie.

?Fucking cunt,? Ginny moaned, grinding, humping back in reply.

Grabbing the sides of the tub for leverage, the beautiful women shoved and thrust into each other as hard as they could, both determined to overwhelm the other. It did not take long before their overheated bodies were cumming again, steaming hot cum gushing from cunt to cunt, sucked back and forth as the women bucked. They shoved their hips high in the air, lifting their pussies out of the water as they arched their backs and drove themselves as deep into each other as they could. For long minutes, the women held each other up, their bodies trembling, creamy ejaculate gushing. Moaning with exhaustion, they finally let their asses fall to the bottom of the tub.

Panting furiously, their massive tits rising and falling, Julia and Ginny stared at each other through half-closed eyes, both spent, both nearly unconscious from the incredible pleasure they had given to each other.

Finally, Julia pulled herself up from the water. Her pussy sucked away from Ginny?s, Thankfully, their pussy hair had not tangled too badly. Julia stood up in the water and climbed out of the tub. She toweled herself off while facing the tub, glaring at Ginny. Ginny remained where she was, glaring back. Julia pulled on her robe and stepped into her slippers.

?This is not over, fucker,? Julia breathed. ?We?ll settle this tonight.?

?I?ll be waiting for you, bitch,? Ginny snarled back in reply.

Julia unlocked the door and, with one final, vicious glare, left the tub room.

In her mind, Ginny replayed the incredible sex she had just had with the other woman. She shuddered with pleasure. She swore to herself that she would break the blonde bitch, if it was the last thing she did.

Ginny pulled herself out of the tub, pulled the plug on the bath, and dried off as the water swirled down the drain. She pulled the drain on the unused tub, as well, to prevent Davenport from wondering why one of the tubs had not been utilized, though she suspected the landlady was well aware of what was going on between her long-term tenant and her newest guest. Ginny pulled on her too-small robe and, barefoot, made her way up the two flights of stairs to her third floor room. Soon, it would be time for supper. Then the women in the house would retire to the drawing room. Then, late that night, when the house slept, Julia would come to her and they would match bodies, tits and pussies in a fuckfight that would last all night.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Ginny and the School Teacher, Part IV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ginny and the School Teacher, Part IV

Another great part to yet hot JB57 story.

Really liked the school scene in this chapter.
    Alicia, being Julia's prot?g? or Julia's mini me was a plus.
    A future tit/sex fighter in the making if ya will - cool.
    And the stand up making out at the school was hot too.

Love it, that the two women were so turned on to each
    other. That the young people could have walked in and
    caught them tit to tit kissing, was way good.
    Was hoping Alicia at least, might catch them.

And the tub scene was hot as always. JB57 has used tubs
    in a few of his stories. And every time adds spice to the story.
    Locations like a tub of shower, something different is some thing
    I wish other writers would do.
    The danger of getting caught adds more - OH SHIT to any story to me.

Thanks JB57

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Ginny and the School Teacher, Part IV

Haven't read the last chapter yet, but I think this is one of your best stories so far. I'm enjoying every word of it!

thank you!