Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ginny and the School Teacher, Part V and Epilogue

Dear Board,

Here is the last part and epilogue for the story. I know that this story ends in a way that immediately sets up another story, but I don't have any plans to write that story right now. Sorry about that, but other things have to come first.

I hope everyone enjoys this. In the future, I'll try to follow the model that I used here - have most of the story already done before I start posting.

JB57

Ginny and the School Teacher , Part V

The night played out just as Ginny had thought it would. The women shared pleasant conversation over supper. Ginny made a point of making it seem as though nothing was going on between her and the beautiful blonde teacher. Julia seemed just as game, acting as though her association with Ginny was casual, at best, but fully engaged in the conversation. Ginny tried to pick up on what Davenport might or might not know, but the landlady seemed her usual noncommittal self.

After dinner, the women played card games and Mrs. Davenport knitted. Julia excused herself early. Ginny and Brenda continued playing until 9:30. Ginny hid it well, but her body was hot and tense, her nipples were hard, her pussy was swimming in cunt juice. She tortured herself by dragging out the card game, but she knew the enormous power and tantalizing pleasure of anticipation. Soon, she would be locked up all night with her blonde rival, giving and receiving pleasure that would shake both of them to their very souls. She could afford to wait a bit longer and make Julia wait, too.

Ginny called it a night. She walked up the two flights of stairs to her room. She only barely managed to prevent herself from knocking on Julia?s door. Once in her room, Ginny stripped down. She examined her naked body in the room?s full-length mirror. She was not a vain woman, but she did not have much use for false modesty, either. She examined herself critically. What she saw was a stunningly beautiful body. Powerful muscles, a taut, toned abdomen, and long, thickly muscled legs. Her hips were wide and inviting, her red pussy fur was dense and coarse, a protective shield over the deep cleft of her enticing vulva. Her breasts were her pride and joy; huge, round, dense, bouncing with a weight and tightness that invited lovers and sexual competitors to grasp them and knead and suck and bite. Her coffee brown nipples were hard and thick, strong nubs rising out of round, pebbled areola. She fondled her tits, pushing them together to point them at her reflection, then squeezed and weighed them in each hand. She smiled as she stroked her nipples gently. She slid her hands down her smooth, ridged belly to the thatch of pubic hair over her burning, pulsing cunt. She spread her fingers and raked them through the curly red mat; she cupped her hot pussy and ran her middle finger up her wet, tight slit. Her clit was throbbing, slowly swelling to meet her arousal. Ginny released a shuddering sigh and slowly pulled her hands away from her luscious body. Part of her wanted to masturbate right now, to relieve the pressure that had been building since the confrontation in the tub. It might even give her an edge in the approaching battle. But another part of her wanted to wait, to savor the moments leading to the showdown with Julia.

That part won out. Grinning, Ginny washed her face and brushed her teeth. She brushed out her long, curly red hair. Satisfied that she could now only wait, she went to bed, a low light burning on the dresser the only illumination. Despite her eager anticipation, she soon fell asleep in the soft bed.

A gentle knock at the door woke Ginny from her sleep. She glanced at the wind-up clock on the night table. It was 11:30. Instantly, she was fully awake. As she rose from the bed, she felt her heart pounding in her chest, her breasts engorging with blood, her nipples tightening into fleshy brown spears. Her cunt became instantly wet and her clit began to throb in time to her heart. She was ready to face her rival in a decisive struggle for sexual supremacy.

She padded to the bedroom door, her nude body illumined by the single light. She threw the door open. Julia was standing in the hall, completely naked. The light from the room glinted off her golden body. Ginny barely suppressed a groan of animal lust as her eyes devoured the other woman?s physical beauty. Ginny said nothing; she just stood aside and let the blonde enter, before locking the door and turning to face her rival. Julia was trailing a robe in her hand; evidently, she had disrobed in the hall. Now, she dropped the garment carelessly on the floor and faced Ginny. The nude women studied the other woman?s body intently. Ginny relished the chance to examine every inch of Julia?s magnificent flesh. The woman was incredible and Ginny had to have her. Julia?s eyes roamed ravenously over Ginny?s physical perfection. The blonde teacher licked her lips, her eyes glowing with unrestrained lust. Slowly, the women pulled their eyes away from the other woman?s gorgeous body. They locked eyes and smiled at each other.

Julia walked up to Ginny, reaching out to cup and weigh both of the redhead?s massive tits in her hands. She squeezed Ginny?s tits, massaging them, running her fingers over the hard nipples, tracing the hot areola. Ginny bit her lip to keep herself from crying out. She sank her fingers into Julia?s equally huge tits and returned the caresses, the heavy kneading. Soon, both women were gasping. Little drops of pre-cum appeared on their nipples. They leaned forward and pressed forehead to forehead, their eyes half-closed from the intense pleasure they were giving each other. The back of their hands pressed together, as their hands became trapped between their heavy tits. They squeezed each other mercilessly.

?Are you ready to fuck, Ginny?,? Julia whispered, her voice a low, sexy growl.

?I?m ready to fuck your cunt off, Julia,? the gunfighter replied. She ran her tongue along Julia?s lips as a punctuation point.

Ginny pushed her torso forward and rubbed her smooth belly into Julia?s abdomen. The teacher rubbed back. Their bare thighs caressed. As if by a shared signal, the two women released the other?s tits and wrapped their arms around their lush bodies. Their naked tits crushed tight, the firm flesh mashing and pulsing. Their hard bellies slid, their muscled legs twined. Hungrily, they closed their mouths on each other and kissed hard, their tongues playing, shared spit soon overflowing and dribbling down onto their struggling tits, their shared cleavage. Their nipples burned with electricity. The women?s hands ran up and down the other?s back, seizing and kneading strong asses, tracing smooth muscles and hot flesh. As their kiss grew more passionate, the women began to struggle more viciously, their arms tightening, squeezing, each powerful woman trying to physically overwhelm and control the other. Their strong, thick legs twined, straining. The blonde and redhead fought for control, neither able to overpower the other. Julia sank her hand into Ginny?s thick hair and pulled savagely; Ginny instantly grabbed Julia?s blonde locks and yanked back. With a spray of spit, the women pulled their faces apart.

?Fucking cunt,? Ginny moaned, pressing nose to nose, forehead to forehead, with Julia.

?Dirty bitch,? Julia gasped back.

Ginny pushed Julia away; the blonde released her rival and stepped back. The women panted, their massive tits heaving as they regarded each other from a meter apart.

?No playing around,?Julia snarled. ?Get on that bed and spread your legs. I?m taking you for a ride, you cunt.?

?I?m not your bitch, you blonde whore,? Ginny snapped back. ?If you want me, you?ve got to earn it. Make me cum and then I?ll suck your clit off. But I?m going to fuck your brains out long before that happens.?

?You?re no match for me, you redheaded slut,? Julia sneered. ?You may be a gifted amateur at sex, but I?m a professional. I?ve clitfucked more women than you can count. That was one of my specialities when I was a whore in Oregon. I was very good at it.? The blonde grinned savagely. ?I?ve been going easy on you, you bitch. You can submit to me now, or you can do it after I humiliate you. It doesn?t matter to me.?

?Fuck you, cunt,? Ginny retorted. She was not about to surrender without a fight.

Ginny crossed the room and climbed on to the bed. She braced her back against the headboard and spread her legs wide, presenting her red-furred cunt to her enemy. Julia smiled. Her eyes glowing, she climbed up on the other end of the bed and, bracing herself with her arms, spread her legs in reply, offering her blonde pussy to her enemy. Both women stared down into their rival?s wet, hairy cunt. Their throbbing pink clits nodded at each other, vibrating with tension. The women licked their lips as they prepared to join in cunt to cunt warfare.

?I?m going to fuck you dry, you dirty little twat,? Julia whispered, her eyes heavy with heat and lust. ?I?m going to make sure you?re too sore to walk, come tomorrow morning.?

?Bitch,? Ginny shot back. ?I?m going to fuck you so hard, you?ll have to crawl out of here.?

The women pushed themselves towards each other, their hot pussies dripping, leaving a trail of pussy juice on the bed as they moved. The liquids were pouring out of their cunts, sliding down to where their asses met the sheets. Their enormous tits jiggled tightly, thick and hot with arousal, their brown nipples as hard as rocks, their areola swollen with heat. They slid their legs over and under and scissored, turning their hips to allow their burning twats to slot together more easily. The women?s furious eyes locked one final time. Then, in response to their silent signal, Julia and Ginny thrust their powerful cunts together, slamming into each other with all their power. The women?s thick bushes met first, crushing and scraping. Their engorged, wet pussy lips slapped together, sending a roar of heat surging their bodies. Their slits crushed tight, cunts pressing and flattening to each other with a wet hiss. Their pulsing clits rammed into each other, head to head, and exploded with ecstasy.

?OH MY GOD!,? Julia cried out, throwing back her blonde head, her eyes shut tight as the paroxysm of pleasure arced through her.

?FUCK OH FUCK!? Ginny screamed, her perfect body shuddering with erotic electricity.

Gasping, moaning, the women stared at each other in shock and desire, both relishing this first moment of clit to clit, cunt to cunt contact. Bringing themselves under control, they began to grind, pussy to pussy. Julia and Ginny both reached out and grabbed the other woman?s thigh for leverage, they used their free hand to brace their bodies. Their hips and asses flexed as they worked their cunts together, grinding deeper into each other, working their labia together, spreading and penetrating their fuck flesh. Their massive clits rubbed and rubbed, exquisitely sensitive sexual weapons, forcing raw pleasure on both combatants. Joined slit to slit, Ginny and Julia fucked and fucked, both knowing that this battle would either establish them as equals or prove that Julia was the dominant bitch.

For 10, 20, 30 minutes, the beautiful women fucked hard, grinding at each other clit to clit, forcing more and more erotic pleasure on the other?s gorgeous body. Their bodies dripped with sweat. From between their legs came the incredibly erotic sound of soaking wet cunt sucking and squelching on equally wet cunt. The air in the room filled with heat and the intoxicating scents of sweat and sex. The women?s moans, gasps and whimpers punctuated each powerful thrust. Through half-closed eyes, Ginny watched Julia?s incredible body. She relished the blonde?s beautiful bouncing tits, the rippling of the powerful muscles in the woman?s delicious abdomen.

Julia watched Ginny?s body too, enjoying the redhead?s jerking tits, the play of the smooth, strong muscles in her rippling belly. The pleasure that Ginny was giving to her was incredible and exquisite; she was enjoying every moment of this incredible fuckfight. It had been far too long since she had locked clits with a woman who could rival her in every way. But Julia was confident. Years as a high-end prostitute had taught her many ways of controlling herself, of pulling back from even the most incredible stimulation to prevent an orgasm. Ginny was certainly testing that self-control, but Julia was sure she could hold out longer than the redheaded cunt. As it was, both women?s bodies were trembling with sexual tension, their moans of ecstasy had become higher and louder and more desperate. They were both approaching excruciating orgasms but Julia could sense, even through the haze of raw pleasure fogging her mind and senses, that she was just a little further back from the finish line than Ginny.

The big redhead sensed this too, but she used all her will to keep her body under control. Every moment was erotic agony. The coruscating heat between the women?s legs was burning and aching, filling their incredible bodies with pleasure, making their muscles tremble with need. Tears streamed from their eyes as their quivering bodies fucked to the limit of their endurance. The women faced the overpowering need to cum. Their movements slowed as they fought for control, until they were just rubbing their clits directly into each other, their hips and asses jerking with almost microscopic thrusts as all of their ecstasy focused down into the heads of their throbbing clits.

?God, oh god?,? Ginny sobbed, her teeth clenched, her eyes streaming, her entire body shaking with repressed sexual power.

?Cum, you filth, cum into me?,? Julia moaned. Her muscles were quaking, her insides felt like mush, every nerve in her body burned with the need to release. She desperately wanted to let go, but she knew that if she could endure just a few more seconds, she would defeat Ginny again.

Panting, moaning, gasping, cursing each other when they could find the breath, Ginny and Julia fucked each other senseless, fucked to the very edge of their sexual endurance. Ginny could feel that she was about to cum, she could feel the dam about to explode.

?Nooooo?.,? the redhead moaned, summoning all her will to hold on. ?Oh fuck, nooooo, nnnnooooo?.? She continued to match every one of Julia?s devastating clit thrusts, but she was starting to flag.

?Yes, you cunt, yes, yes, yes, give in to me, submit, submit you fuck?,? the blonde chanted, certain of her impending victory, desperate to break Ginny so that she, too, could finally let go.

?No!? Ginny cried. In a final, desperate move, she lashed out. She had been watching Julia?s big tits bouncing and jiggling the whole time. She did not know if she suddenly realized her only chance was to break the clit to clit focus and do something that would cause a surge of pleasure in her foe, or if she simply lashed out in the desire to punish those round, jiggling, infuriating orbs. Either way, she slapped Julia?s left tit hard, sending a biting jolt arcing through the blood-engorged titflesh, stinging the throbbing, stiff nipple with a shock of pain followed by a pulse of pure pleasure.

Julia?s eyes went wide; suddenly, she was on the verge of orgasm; erotic pleasure was washing over her, building beyond her ability to control.

?NO!? the blonde shrieked. An instant later, Ginny slapped Julia?s right tit; the explosion of pain and pleasure was too much to bear and pushed the blonde over the edge.

?OH FUCKING GOD, I?M CUMMMINNNGGG!!? Julia screamed. ?OH GOD, NOOOO!?

Julia?s pussy convulsed and clenched on Ginny?s cunt like a fleshy vise. The blonde teacher?s world went white as pure pleasure overwhelmed her senses. She fell onto her back and began to buck her hips and writhe, slowly and powerfully, her belly rippling as she pumped shot after shot of cum out of her cunt. Her massive tits jiggled; nipple cum leaked from her nipples as the raw sexual pleasure ravaged her body.

The flow of hot, molten cum from Julia?s pussy into her vagina shocked Ginny with pure ecstasy. It felt so unbelievably good to feel the other woman?s juices flowing into her, into her womanhood, into her core. The intense squeezing and rippling of Julia?s cunt on her own caused her pussy to vibrate with erotic need. The women felt sealed, melted together, their clits flowing into each other like hot wax. An instant later, Ginny fell onto her back and writhed and bucked with Julia, pumping her own cum back into her blonde rival. The women?s cries of erotic joy combined and harmonized. The fleshy intersection of their bodies was soon soaked with cum, which flowed down to soak the bed sheet. Ginny braced her hands on the wall behind the bed for leverage with which to grind herself into Julia; Julia reached down and grabbed Ginny?s thigh and hip, giving her an anchor with which she could grind back. Finally, with pulsating moans, the women collapsed, unmoving, on the bed. Their cunts were sealed into one, their bodies gleamed with sweat and cum in the dim light of the lamp. Neither woman could move; both were too exhausted. Riding a wave of absolute sexual satisfaction, Ginny and Julia passed out.

Some time later, Ginny regained her senses. Still fuzzy from the fuckfight, she glanced at the clock beside her bed and saw that it was nearly 1:30 AM. She had been unconscious for about 45 minutes. The heat from her genitals, where her cunt was merged with Julia?s cunt, felt absolutely delicious. One of her legs was thrown across the blonde?s body; the other was under Julia. Julia?s legs were to either side of Ginny?s body. The women were forked at their crotches, joined together like erotic Siamese twins. Ginny pushed herself up on her elbows and looked down her body at the blonde. Julia had not stirred. Slowly, reluctantly, Ginny sat up and began to pull back, separating her cunt from Julia?s twat. It was hard and painful. Their bushes were completely intermeshed and glued together by copious amounts of dry cum. As she struggled to disengage their twats, Julia came awake. Groaning, the blonde put her hands on the bed and pushed herself back. Slowly, agonizingly, the women?s bushes ripped apart. Thick strands of cum connected their swollen pussies.

Ginny did not waste any time. With a grunt, she turned herself around and mounted Julia?s prone body. She was tired, but eager to bring her flesh back in intimate contact with the blonde. She wanted to feel Julia?s hot, wet, voluptuous body crushed to her own. The women moaned in concert as their heavy tits squashed, as their warm, muscled bellies flattened to each other.

?Bitch, you fucking bitch?,? Julia groaned, as she felt the weight of Ginny?s tits, Ginny?s belly, settling on her own. Inside, she felt her lust stirring again as the redhead?s flesh moved on her own sweat-slick body.

Ginny pressed cheek to cheek with Julia; she interlaced her fingers with the blonde and pressed palm to palm, holding the other woman to the bed.

?Say you submit, Julia, say you?re my bitch for the night, say it?? she whispered in her enemy?s ear.

?Cunt-sucking whore, you cheated?,? Julia murmured, struggling to focus on what was happening. The women writhed against each other as they wrestled, neither yet able to summon much energy.

Ginny released Julia?s hands and grabbed the blonde on either side of her head. She turned Julia?s face to hers and drove her tongue deep into the other woman?s mouth, swirling it around, scouring the blonde?s mouth all the way back to her tonsils. At first, Julia weakly resisted; soon, however, erotic desire began flowing through her body and she began to kiss back, using her tongue to force Ginny?s pink muscle back, trading and sucking spit back and forth with the redhead. She used one hand to pull Ginny even more deeply into their kiss; her other hand moved down the redhead?s back to seize one of her ass cheeks. As the women?s kiss became more ferocious, both felt their nipples hardening, their tits growing firmer. Their pussies began lubricating and were soon growing hot. Clits throbbed and swelled, gaining new life. Julia slid both of her hands down to grip and squeeze Ginny?s hard, thick, round ass. The blonde spread her legs wide, in invitation, tilting her pelvis up to offer her cunt to her enemy.

The women broke their passionate kiss, their lips linked by spit. ?Say it, say you submit,? Ginny moaned. She slid her pussy along Julia?s slick pussy lips, shuddering as the electric pleasure filled her lower body, flowed up into her tits.

?Fuck you, whore,? Julia whispered. But she spread her legs even wider in submission and grasped Ginny?s ass tighter, pulling the redhead in.

Moving in rhythm, the heat between their bodies growing with every passing moment, the women shuddered uncontrollably as their clits caressed.

Pressed cheek to cheek, panting with need, their asses moving in concert, the women began to fuck once more.

?I told you I?d fuck your cunt off. Now I?m going to do just that,? Ginny whispered to her blonde rival. Her ass moved faster as she rode Julia?s cunt harder.

?Yes,?Julia gasped. ?Fucking god, yessss?.?

The women?s mouths sealed again. Their limbs twined, Julia?s grip on Ginny?s ass tightened, and they resumed their body to body battle.

For the rest of the night, the women fucked mercilessly. They covered each other?s tits in spit and bitemarks; they sucked cunts in an hour-long 69 that left them both drained and ecstatic. Julia presented her ass and accepted a fisting from Ginny that turned her pussy into mush. The blonde refused to say the words, but her actions demonstrated that she accepted her defeat and was willing to submit to her redheaded rival, for that one night. At 6 AM, the blonde finally crawled out of the bed. Walking unsteadily, she retrieved her robe from the floor. Shooting a vicious glance at Ginny, Julia left the room, pulling her robe over her naked, ravaged body as she walked out the door. Smiling, spent, Ginny slept, a warm feeling of victory following her into the dark.

Epilogue:

After that Friday night, Julia stopped engaging Ginny. The redhead was surprised and disappointed. She was certain that the blonde teacher was made of sterner stuff. She had the excited expectation that she and the teacher would fuck each other senseless every night. Instead, Julia stopped bathing at her usual time, leaving the tub room to Ginny alone. The women continued to share pleasant conversations at breakfast, over dinner and in the drawing room, but the blonde no longer knocked on the redhead?s door late at night, ready for a cunt to cunt battle. When Ginny knocked on the teacher?s door, there was no answer, even when Ginny knew that Julia was inside her apartment. Ginny was upset about the situation; she hated to admit it, but she felt like a jilted lover. Still, there was little she could do; if the blonde bitch was a sore loser, then that was all there was to it.

On the Tuesday, the marshal returned to the town. Ginny made plans to see him on the Wednesday. She let slip over breakfast on Wednesday morning that she planned to move on that coming Friday. She met with the marshal that morning, but it was an unproductive meeting. He had little to offer her in terms of leads that could lead to other employment. He had no leads to offer on any of the fugitives whose posters adorned the outer wall of his office.

Disappointed, Ginny went to the various shops where she had bought her goods and arranged for them to be ready for her on Friday morning. That afternoon, when she returned from her 4 PM bath, she found a note slipped under her room door.

The note was from Julia. It asked that Ginny meet her the next day, at 3:30 PM (right after school) at an old barn about a mile outside of town. The note contained a hand-drawn map, showing her exactly where to go. Julia behaved like there was nothing out of the ordinary over supper that night and breakfast the next morning. She did not even catch Ginny?s eye. All of this made the redhead even more curious.

The next day, Ginny made her way to the barn. She had planned to be a bit early but, even with the map, it was difficult to find the old structure. It was well hidden in the hills and forest surrounding the town. She rode up to the dilapidated structure on her chestnut horse. A black mare was already there. Ginny walked into the barn. The interior of the structure was rundown, but well lit by the sun streaming through the many holes in the roof. The barn had probably not been abandoned for that long. It still had its structural integrity, something that many barns quickly lost in the rough environment. The barn felt almost cozy. Stacks of loose hay scattered around the floor created a tangy odor.

Julia was waiting for Ginny, sitting on an old wooden box positioned in the middle of the structure . The blonde woman was wearing travel pants and a shirt. The shirt was open several buttons down her neckline, exposing more than a tantalizing hint of cleavage. A cowboy hat was resting on the floor beside her, along with a small saddle bag. Ginny smiled quizzically. It was the first time she had seen the blonde dressed in anything so rough.

?I?m glad you made it, and not too late,?Julia said.

?I had a few problems finding the place, but I?m here,? Ginny explained. ?Do you mind telling me what this is about and what kind of game you?ve been playing??

?There is no game,? Julia said, haughtily. ?If you?re asking why I have not been appearing at your door every night to fuck you, the answer is simple. I was testing you. You passed the test when you proved you could fuck me into submission. I saw no reason to continue our engagement after that.?

Ginny felt a spike of anger, but also curiosity. ?Alright,? she said, after a moment. ?Why were you testing me??

The blonde reached down, picked up her saddle bag, and fished out a piece of paper. She stood up, crossed the distance to Ginny, and handed her the paper. As Ginny unfolded it, Julia explained.

?As you can see, the woman on this poster is Sandra Dark. She is a notorious and much-wanted outlaw. She is presently somewhere in this area. I want you to find her and bring her to me.?

Ginny?s head was reeling as she looked at the ?Wanted? poster, a duplicate of the one she already had. ?I know about Dark,? the redhead said. ?I was planning to go after her anyway. $5000 is a lot of reward money. What do you want with her and why should I bring her to you, rather than taking her right to the marshal? And what has any of this got to do with ?testing? me??

Julia paused, evidently deciding how much to explain. She nodded to herself and began. ?Obviously, I know Miss Dark. When we were both prostitutes, our paths crossed a few times. I have reason to believe that she may be in this region because of me. I?d rather find her and deal with her before she finds me.?

Julia continued. ?That is where you come in. Sandra is a very intelligent woman. She will be very difficult to find and catch. But I know her tastes and her compulsions. She cannot resist a prime piece of pussy. After all this time on the run, someone like you would be, to her, like giving water to a woman dying of thirst.?

Ginny raised her eyebrow. ?You want me to be bait??

?In a way,? Julia went on. ?But more than that. When she sees you, she will not hurt or kill you. She will need to test herself against you. She will need to fuckfight you. I know now that you can hold your own against her; maybe even beat her. That will give you an opportunity to capture her when she is vulnerable. When you do, I want you to bring her here to me, in this barn. I need to speak to her; I need to deal with unfinished business.?

?I?m not in the habit of fuckfighting dangerous outlaws, no matter how beautiful they may be,? Ginny snorted. ?Why would I agree to fight her in the first place??

Julia grinned. ?If I know Sandra, getting close enough to her to capture her will be next to impossible. Your best chance will be getting her naked and getting between her legs. If you let yourself be captured, you will have that chance. Even if you can?t beat her, if you can challenge her, she will keep you alive.? Julia frowned. ?I want to emphasize that this woman is absolutely ruthless. She has already killed many bounty hunters. Your great advantage is that you are a gorgeous woman, exactly the type that she likes, and probably exactly what she has been deprived of for some time. If you get close enough to her, this plan will work. Especially if you give her the kind of ride you gave me.?

Ginny thought about the situation. If Julia was on the level, this might be her best chance of getting that $5000 bounty. ?Why should I do any of this?? Ginny asked. ?If I capture her, why would I bring her here for you? I should just take her to the marshal and get my reward.?

Julia nodded. ?Fair enough. The answer is simple: I am willing to pay you $3000. Imagine that, on top of the $5000 you get as bounty from the state.?

Ginny?s head spun. $8000 was a helluva lot of money. It could set her up for a long, long time.

?Why do you have so much cash?? Ginny asked, suspiciously.

Julia grinned. ?Let?s just say I was a very good prostitute, and leave it at that. My sexual abilities are something you can attest to.?

Ginny nodded slowly. She considered what Julia had told her and had offered. ?Alright,? the redhead finally agreed. ?I?ll do it. I?ll catch her and bring her back to this barn. I?ll tie her up and then come into town to find you and bring you back. She?s wanted dead or alive, so it doesn?t matter what you do to her, I still get my money. But I want the $3000 before you do anything to her.?

?Agreed.? Julia stepped forward, her hand extended. The women shook hands on the deal. The electric contact of flesh to flesh took Ginny?s mind directly back to what she and Julia had done to each other, just a few days before. She stared down into Julia?s deep, moist cleavage. She could tell that the other woman was naked under the shirt, probably naked under her pants, too.

?One other thing,? Ginny said. She reached out and began to undo the buttons on Julia?s shirt. The blonde did not hesitate; pure lust flashed in her eyes and she reached out and began to undo Ginny?s shirt, as well. Quickly, the two women had the other?s shirt open. Their heavy tits hung, thick and meaty, in the space. Julia pushed the shirt to the side, completely exposing Ginny?s succulent tits; Ginny did the same for Julia. For a moment, the two women feasted their eyes on the other?s massive orbs. Ginny reached out and filled her hands with Julia?s tits; Julia immediately returned the favor. The women squeezed, kneaded the dense flesh, rubbed hard nipples between their fingers, tweaked throbbing nipples until the other woman groaned and gasped in exquisite pleasure. Julia released Ginny?s breasts just long enough to pull her own shirt off her back and throw it to the floor. Ginny stripped her shirt too, doffing it just as Julia grabbed the redhead?s tits, squeezed hard, then pulled Ginny?s left tit to her mouth and sank her teeth into the luscious nipple. For a minute or two, the only sounds in the barn were Ginny?s ecstatic moans and the sound of Julia sucking and licking at the other woman?s juicy tit. The topless women continued to fondle each other; Ginny felt so wet she was sure that her jeans were becoming soaked. Even as Julia continued to suck her tit, Ginny slid her right hand down the blonde?s tight, bare stomach to her pants. With one hand, Ginny undid the woman?s waist clasp and slipped her hand inside of Julia?s pants. As she suspected, the teacher was wearing no underwear. Ginny slipped her hand all the way down, through Julia?s dense bush, until she was able to cup and squeeze the blonde?s soaking cunt. Julia groaned into Ginny?s tit, which she continued to maul, and slid her own hand in answer down to Ginny?s jeans. She opened them and moments later, both beautiful, topless women were holding each other by the pussy, squeezing, slipping fingers inside, just starting to finger fuck each other.

Julia grunted and pushed Ginny back. The redhead fell onto a pile of straw; Julia landed on top of her. The half-naked vixens wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed hard, crushing their throbbing tits to each other. They thrashed, rolling from side to side in the hay, rubbing, grinding their torsos together, both pulling at the other woman?s pants. Finally, impatiently, they pulled apart. Panting with excitement, their eyes burning with heat and need, both women quickly stripped off their riding boots. Sitting back, Julia pulled off her pants; at the same moment, Ginny stripped her jeans off and threw them aside. The now nude women leaned back, panting hard, staring at each other. Their eyes hungrily devoured the other?s nakedness, their bare, furry cunts, their dripping twats. They smiled at each other, both seeing the pure lust in each other?s eyes.

They slid towards each other on their asses, legs spread, cunts presented in challenge and desire. Inches from their pussies kissing, the women stopped, both enjoying the anticipation of ecstasy, the heat pouring off of their thighs and cunts. For a moment, the only sounds in the barn were the whispers of the wind in the rafters and the excited pants of the two sex-crazed women.

?This is just the first half; a way to seal the deal,? Ginny murmured, her voice thick with lust. ?The second half you have to pay tonight, in my bed.?

?Gladly,? Julia replied, her voice hoarse. ?Fuck me, Ginny, fuck me as hard as you can??

Ginny drove her thick lipped cunt into Julia?s twat; Julia thrust back with all her strength. The women screamed in unison, braced their bodies with their arms behind them, and raised their asses off the ground, shoving at each other with all their power, their bodies quivering as their cunts mated and sucked. Their tits bounced exuberantly.

?Yes, yes, oh God, yesssss?,? Ginny moaned as her body exploded with pleasure. Julia threw back her head and moaned in ecstasy. The women reached for each other; they intertwined their fingers, locked palm to palm. Their moans and cries of pleasure echoed in the barn for the next few hours.

Julia and Ginny were late to supper that night. Later in the evening, after everyone had gone to bed, Julia knocked on Ginny?s door, wearing only a short robe and soon, nothing at all. The women fucked each other raw during the night. The next morning, as she rode out of town, Ginny shifted uncomfortably on the saddle, her pussy sore and burning. She knew that Julia felt the same way; she had noticed the teacher trying to hard her difficulty walking when she had come down for breakfast.

Ginny smiled wistfully and began her quest for Sandra Dark.

The End
    JB57

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Ginny and the School Teacher, Part V and Epilogue

Amazing story as always, even if the end is original!

I thought that Ginny was going to force the fight in the school but they didn't cross that line.
    You said that the end opens up for another story, which will likely don't have Julia as a protagonist. And with this quote "You passed the test when you proved you could fuck me into submission. I saw no reason to continue our engagement after that.? do Julia accept her ultimate defeat or she just don't care anymore and focuses on the quest she gave to Ginny ? I felt that it was a bit weird as she didn't feel like having the trait of a submitting women after just a fight. But that's my personnal interpretation of course.

Thank you for the hard work as always.
    I myself would like to participate in the writing but not being a native in English hold me down. Maybe someday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    Amazing story as always, even if the end is original!

I thought that Ginny was going to force the fight in the school but they didn't cross that line.
    You said that the end opens up for another story, which will likely don't have Julia as a protagonist. And with this quote "You passed the test when you proved you could fuck me into submission. I saw no reason to continue our engagement after that.? do Julia accept her ultimate defeat or she just don't care anymore and focuses on the quest she gave to Ginny ? I felt that it was a bit weird as she didn't feel like having the trait of a submitting women after just a fight. But that's my personnal interpretation of course.

Thank you for the hard work as always.
    I myself would like to participate in the writing but not being a native in English hold me down. Maybe someday.
    I'm not entirely sure i understand your question. If I do, what Julia is saying is that she was most interested in Ginny, from the outset, as someone who could potentially lay a trap for Sandra. So, she is suggesting that she did not care about continuing sexfights with Ginny after she lost, thereby discovering what Ginny was capable of doing. That may just be an excuse, as the conclusion demonstrates that she certainly enjoys having sex with Ginny. Nonetheless, I think we have to take her at her word. Besides, if the women kept doing what they were doing every night, they would both be totally exhausted in a couple of days!

If/when I get around to writing the follow-up story, Julia will definitely be part of it - she just won't be there in the very beginning.But what is really going on between her and Sandra and why Sandra is really after Julia are major questions that the next story would need to answer.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Ginny and the School Teacher, Part V and Epilogue

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it's cool Julia, never admits, that Ginny won their fight that night
    they fuck fought - just left. And that Ginny never really bragged that she
    had out fucked Julia - so cool. Well, maybe bragged a little. Just didn't rub
    it in.

And what a epilogue this story has, again so, so good.
    What a hot, hot way these two women seal the deal - great.
    Stripping and then a tit to tit finger fuck - WOW.
    What a way to leave us readers hoping for some more from
    these two hot women - down the road - - - - - - hopefully.

Junior Hostboard Member maslabiudo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

An incredible story as always

I hope you do not get offended, but I do not know why, in something reminds me of "Sexfight Desperado" from "Giannis". I hope you'll create a masterpiece like that.

Sorry, all your stories are masterpieces. I wanted to say that it'll be long and with several enemies that had to arrest, as in the novel by Giannis ( I know that in the Giannis, they were enemies to get renvenge )

sorry if for the possible errors, English is not my language and I used a translator

And tnx for this masterpiece

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maslabiudo View Post
    An incredible story as always
    And tnx for this masterpiece
    I second that sentiment. So far, my only complaint is having to wait too long between stories (LOL)

Of course, I can't wait to read the next story (Ginny and the Outlaw?) or whatever title it gets.

There are several things in this story I'm not really sure of (and I hope they'll be cleared up in the next story - or two - if Ginny-Sandra meeting Julia back in the barn is a separate story from the one about Sandra's "capture" - if she IS captured. I can see several ways that episode could go!)

I won't suggest any plots here - but if you want any ideas just send me a message and I'll share them.

Junior Hostboard Member Brenhya's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marvelous story, JB - As always, you hit all my fetishes! I love strong and aggressive and confident women locking up! All that was missing was an "arm-wrestling as foreplay" scene.

You never cease to amaze me!

Bren

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

My dream has always been to become a qualified doctor, or to be more precise, a child therapist. And now I am very much preparing for the upcoming exams in medical school. And in this I am helped by a professional tutoring service with an individual training plan for each person Home - Medic Mind