Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHAT is going on with the board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: WHAT is going on with the board?

Anubisx is still in Devianart:

Anubisxrelatos (Anubisx) | DeviantArt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The forum is still really slow, though I haven't seen a 404 error in a few days.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello all. I strongly urge you if problems persist or your looking for a new forum try freecatfights.com it a website very similar to this. You can post your stories with no wird limit and its chat friendly like hostboard and its an adult site so you have to wirry about content. All forums of fights and sex are welcomed including incest and futa (if you are into that)

One major though. I actually dont like freecatfights current look especially for mobile phone but great news you can get the old layout of the site! Which is better IMO. If you come over to freecatfights and find the current layout not to your liking you can in your orofile settings switch to the old one. Please come over and give fcf a try. Think you guys will enjoy it. Iv been there for about 2 years and a half now and log in nearly everyday since i found it

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

so FreeCatFights - Index it is? FreeCatFights General Category General Discussion about Titfights & Sexfights?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yikes, sorry to all for my spelling mistakes in my previous post. Promise i graduated high school with an 88 average in language arts lol. Typing on mobile puts my accurate spelling down.

Anyway i also wanted to say about freecatfights is you can post drawings and artworks of all kinds so artists like gotjack and thecatmanz is more than welcome to come over and show there talents.

Basically everything you do here you can do over there but one major huge bonus is some of the producers and owners of websites will be on there and they will reply back and talk to you. Sarah Brooke has replied to her fans there. The owner of Suitefights is a frequent visitor of fcf and he will reply back. Catfight-connections (ECC) visits the site to.

I must sound like a sales person to a free website lol but im juat presenting an alternative to Hostboard if problems keep going like this or come up again.

I love this site so and was disappointed for weeks i couldn't get in.

HB Forum Owner
    WHAT is going on with the board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First off, I want to let you all know that I've created a Google Group as a replacement for this forum. The link is Google Groups

(The group is set to Adults Only, so please make sure your Google account is set up with a birth year that allows you entry.)

I've never used Google Group before, so I'm currently testing it to see what it can do. Please feel free to join me there to test as well. I understand there are concerns about some stories being cut due to their content. I'm posting one of my own stories about twins fighting to see if it'll be allowed to stay. I hope it is.

In terms of freecatfights, I'm a member there, but the section they have on Titfighting and Sexfighting is not mine and not the replacement for this forum. I would like to mention that freecatfights is, in general, a pretty cool place to discuss female combat. I use it mainly to see producer's ads for upcoming videos, but read some lengthy discussions every now and then.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I had a look at freecatfights and agree with XP. Though it has a few good stories, it is a poor imitation to the community as it supports mostly catfighting or mixed gender fights, with no focus on sexfights like the subforum claims. Searching is also disabled until you are approved, which seems to take ages.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Over the past few days, I've been able to log on to the XP site pretty easily, using my Apple computer. Still having problems with speed on my PC laptop, but that could be due to other factors not related to the board. Even so, I am hopeful that the board is becoming accessible again.

This being said, there is no telling when it will next give out and, on top of that, the problems we have had with the board and the loss of access to numerous stories still speak to the need for better backups. As some of you who have been frequenting the Google board will know, I am in the process of putting all of my stories on the board. Once that is done, I will start uploading other stories from other writers. XP is putting in a new stories index page. Hopefully, this means that we can reproduce Anubis' incredible work on the new Google site.

For myself, I will continue posting my new stories on this board, for as long as it works. However, i will also post my stories on the Google site at the same time, to help keep it active.

Thanks,

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    WHAT is going on with the board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indris View Post
    I had a look at freecatfights and agree with XP. Though it has a few good stories, it is a poor imitation to the community as it supports mostly catfighting or mixed gender fights, with no focus on sexfights like the subforum claims. Searching is also disabled until you are approved, which seems to take ages.
    Indris,

I had the same thoughts about Freecatfights...VERY serious about the fights and almost no emphasis on the sex. I posted one story there which generated minimal response. I doubt that I'll post there again as I write almost exclusively about the sex part of sexfights.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

One point about the Google site: one of the users has posted a comment that the stories being posted there are incomplete. This is wrong - the stories that I have posted ARE complete. However, to fully access them requires you to click on the "read clipped message" part of the post and to use the arrows on the side of the message box and the site itself to scroll up and down. It's a bit awkward sometimes, but it definitely works.

In posting some of my old stories, I've gotten the bug to write sequels to some of them. Hopefully, that means I'll be doing a bit more writing in the near future.

Finally, it looks like this board is finally working again. Fingers crossed that this continues.

JB57
    JB57

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast