Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Best Tits in Town

Hi, everybody! (*chorus:* Hi, Dr. Nick!)

Due to numerous requests, and the fact that Hostboard does seem to have stabilized a bit during the last day or so, I'm finally posting my newest BFS Tribute here.

It's been a looooong while since the previous one, at least if you don't count the altered version of "Cougar on the Prowl" (called "Busty, Mature and Dangerous" and made originally for Anubisx's Anthology, I'll be posting that story, too, in a minute) and my short what-if take on the match between Tiff and Sarah. I haven't been able to churn out Titfight Academy episodes like I did last year, either, since my free time is much more limited than before. Fortunately, summer has brought some much-needed respite in that area.

So, with Jon having completed his big tournament, and my main characters having consequently been 'freed up' from their 'audience duty' (lol), I can at last present you with a spanking new episode of BFS Tribute!

Some relevant older BFS Tributes for those unfamiliar with the series, or if you'd just like to refresh your memory:
    A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Late Night Workout
    A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Bouncing Back

And as for the "girl in the park", we've seen before, here:
    https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/...fstribute7.txt

*The events below take place on Sunday morning, right after the Hooters vs Beta Omegas titfighting event (BFS 35, 36, 37)*

Enjoy!

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Best Tits in Town

Unnh.

Too bright.

Groggily, Jake rolled over to his side. He could feel the warm rays on his back and right shoulder, and let out a lazy grunt. Mission accomplished. Now back to sleep. He allowed himself a small, satisfield smile, pulling the blanket over his head and dozing off again. Just then, the distinctive, metallic slam of a closing door made him jump, snapping the guy out of his comfy slumber.

With an annoyed whine, Jake turned to his back and began to rub his eyes. He gave a long, luxurious yawn, stretching his back and shoulders before finally sliding his eyelids open. The small, messy bedroom was practically bathing in sunlight, suggesting that it was already close to noon. As Jake slowly moved up to a sitting position, he could feel every muscle in his body protesting the motion. Fuck. Even his jaw seemed sore. What the hell happened last night? Did he get into a fight with a biker gang or something?

Leaning to the left, Jake swung his legs out of the bed and onto the soft mattress. He let out a hiss as the muscles in his thighs, glutes and calves joined the choir, signalling their strong disapproval of any kind of exercise or strenuous activity in the near future. Just as Jake was beginning to get seriously worried, his eyes landed on a piece of black, highly provocative lingerie.

Oh, yeah.

That.

He could sense his lips curling into a wide, smug grin as the first wave of memories assaulted his sleepy brain. A scene of his smoking hot girlfriend tackling him to the ground and impaling herself on his cock, then growling like a wildcat as she pinned him down for a hard powerfuck, quickly flowed into images of him picking the Asian fitness babe up by the waist and slamming her against the wall, Zoe's legs wrapping around him as he began to pound her with all his might, and ultimately his thrusts bringing the girl to a wild, uncontrollable orgasm. She'd screamed like a banshee as she came, the contractions of her tight pussy very nearly taking him over the edge with her.

And that'd been just the first bout, Jake thought, a dreamy smile on his face. Life was good.

He knew he'd gotten lucky with Zoe. She was one of the hottest women he'd ever laid his eyes on, lean, toned and curvaceous in equal measure. Even Zoe's face was distractingly attractive. Her Chinese heritage gave her a very sexy, dark and exotic look, and while his girlfriend wasn't as shapely or well-endowed as some other babes in town, Jake found her boobs to be absolutely perfect in terms of size and shape. Actually, on their first date, he'd been pretty sure they were fake. Zoe had been courteous enough to give him a tour, and proved those suspicions to be false.

Their sexual chemistry was great as well, and Jake had no complaints whatsoever about his girlfriend's prowess in bed. Quite the opposite. But as much as he enjoyed his sex-life in general, the previous night had been off the charts. Zoe had been all over him like a predator in heat, and by the early hours of morning, he'd been forced to admit defeat. The Asian gym goddess had quite simply worn 'the junior' out. Luckily for him, Zoe had just about run out of steam herself, and Jake's rather impressive oral skills had been enough to coax the last few orgasms out of her as both hardbodied twenty-somethings collapsed in an exhausted, thoroughly satisfied heap.

Though they hadn't wasted too much time on talking during the frantic romp, Jake had put some of his 'reload breaks' to good use by asking Zoe what'd brought the mood on. His girlfriend had told him about the titfighting event she and a couple of her friends had attended, describing key bits to him and commenting on the competing women's physiques. Apparently a few of them had been impressive enough to catch Zoe's eye, and to make her consider issuing a challenge of her own. If Jake recalled correctly, one ripped redhead in particular had come up as a potentially worthy adversary. Her figure was apparently similar to his girlfriend's - perhaps even MORE toned, according to Zoe! - and closely matched her in the chest area as well. If that really was the case, Jake thought, he'd definitely want to see them take each other on!

Jake's girlfriend had brought him along to two matches before: one against a busty, rather tall and full-figured woman who Jake remembered had worked as a waitress at a local restaurant, and another against a snooty hispanic girl with great legs and ass they'd met while on vacation recently. The latina's tits, though nicely shaped and about the same size as Zoe's, had been completely outmatched from the start, their softer flesh parting as the Asian's dominant rack dug in. She'd given up only a few minutes into the fight, apparently realizing the pointlessness of her resistance and deciding to quit while her boobs were still somewhat intact. Looking back, Jack couldn't quite understand why the girl had been so eager to put her tits against Zoe's in the first place. Sure, her jugs were pretty nice to look at, full, round and sexy, but also bouncy and fairly malleable. Certainly not in the same league as his girlfriend's awesome rack.

The big and aggressive waitress (Kristi or Christy, Jake tried to recall her name) on the other hand had put up a much better fight, using her advantage in height, weight, and sheer boobage to try and pound the firmness out of his girlfriend's pert orbs. She, too, had ultimately gotten her large, hefty tits fed to her, but had at least made Zoe earn her win. Based on the woman's demeanor before, during and after the fight, Jake could tell that she was no first-timer, and had gotten used to coming out on top. Getting out-boobed by some skinny Asian chick had been quite a shock to the busty barmaid.

Both occasions had been private, with only himself and the other titfighter's boyfriend - or in the latina's case, girlfriend - as audience. The latter had been of Central or South American ancestry as well, slim and slender rather than curvy, but more than cute enough to turn heads. And more importantly, rather talented at giving head as well, Jake grinned to himself. It'd been a fun trip alright, creating all kinds of happy memories.

Despite all the rigours of the previous night, Jake could feel his member begin to stir once again. He slowly, carefully, got up and made his way to the kitchen. There was no trace of Zoe, who he now realized must've left when he heard the door. Oh well, he'd just have to rub one off by himself for a change, Jake thought, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a container of milk. He reckoned the mental image of the two young latinas' cum-covered racks would serve him well in the shower. With a smirk dedicated to his girlfriend's temporary absence, Jake took a swig straight from the mouth, before placing the container back onto the shelf and closing the door. On it, Jake noticed a pink post-it note.

[In the park to do some yoga - all my muscles are in knots for some weird reason... Love, Zoe]

There was no way he'd be able suppress the proud smirk threatening to take over his face. So he didn't even try.

In a different apartment, some distance away, smirks were also in abundand supply. Chrissy had been awake for a good while already, having gotten up before ten for her usual exercise routine. She and Nikki, too, had had a good tussle the night before, and gotten rid of the 'frustration' they'd accumulated while watching Hooter and sorority bitches slam their big tits together. Well, gotten rid of most of it, anyway. Chrissy took great pride in her ability to outmuscle and consequently outwrestle the statuesque tennis player, and had used her hard-earned strength advantage to stay on top of her bossy lover, slowly but surely riding out her resistance. Once properly worn down and out of breath, Nikki had made a great little plaything. Keeping her pinned while Chrissy went to town on the redhead's quivering clit, teasing the poor, desperate girl for her release, had been especially fun. Not to mention delicious. Chrissy could still make out a trace of her lover's sweet taste on her lips, licking them with a bit more gusto than was necessary.

"Mmmm," the toned blonde moaned seductively, her eyes meeting Nikki's across the kitchen table. She was yet to touch the glass of juice in front of her.

"Oh fuck you, Viking Bitch," Nikki huffed, crossing her arms on top of her sizable bust and proceeding to glare at the other girl. "We both know that's the only way you can handle me in bed. By cheating. Without those muscles, you'd be fucked."

"True enough, I guess," Chrissy replied nonchalantly, leaning back as she made a show of stretching out her solid, toned arms. The girl's snug tank top ensured that they were fully visible. "You're a great shag, and a world class muff-muncher. Not to mention totally insatiable," she added with a knowing grin. "But guess what, babe? These guns aren't going anywhere." The blonde flexed her bicep, causing the muscle to swell impressively. While Chrissy was no bodybuilder, and had a pronouncedly feminine physique, she did look pretty strong for a fitness barbie. "So you'd better just get used to being my bitch."

"Fat chance, fat-head," the tennis player shot back, flipping her girlfriend off and standing up. Besides her t-shirt, Nikki was wearing only a pair of panties, and her long, toned legs were on full display. "Just so you know, I'm going to put you through the wringer next time we roll around. See these?" Nikki asked confidently, palming her firm thighs. "They're almost as strong as yours, and happen to specialize in squeezing the shit out of arrogant muscle jocks. Or has your juiced-up brain already forgotten about our first night together?" she asked with a cute pout, walking up to her still seated lover and hugging her close. Because of their positions, that meant Nikki's big jugs were squashed right against Chrissy's surprised (though not entirely unhappy) face.

"Remember now, Blondie? I got your tits good back then. But it was my bodyscissors that first crushed your spirits. And torso in general," the statuesque redhead grinned. Chrissy's reply was muffled by the tennis player's substantial bosom, Nikki keeping her arms around the blonde and smothering her lover playfully.

"Yes, I agree. My big titties are amazing," she cooed in a sing-song voice, rolling her back from side to side and taking turns to shove each full, heavy teat into the blonde's trapped face. Instead of trying to pull away, Chrissy grabbed Nikki's behind, giving it a rough squeeze and starting to work her hands lower, hungrily massaging the tennis player's sleek thighs. It didn't take long for the girls to burst into laughter.

A few minutes later, as Nikki left the kitchen to get dressed, her blonde-haired fuckbuddy used the opportunity to ogle at the tennis star's nice, toned ass. While Chrissy's own posterior was just a tad rounder and had better definition, there was no denying that the redhead had killer legs. And as her lover had so helpfully pointed out, she'd already gotten a taste of their considerable power once before. The blonde quickly got up and followed the appetizing sight to their bedroom, finally pausing at the doorway. She leaned against the frame while Nikki began to select her wardrobe for the day - a process which tended to take much longer than it had any right to, Chrissy snickered.

They continued taking some light digs at each other for a moment, before the subject moved on to the previous day's tournament. Predictably, the all-American bikini babe Sydney and her ample curves had been a major attraction for both girls, and Chrissy and Nikki took turns describing what they'd like to do with her gorgeous body should that opportunity present itself. Knowing that Syd supposedly swung both ways, as suggested by her highly sensual match against Hailey, only increased their enthusiasm. Maria had already told Nikki about the busty blonde's less than stellar record at Hooters several weeks ago, and the tennis player reckoned she might actually have a good chance of beating Sydney's sexy jugs herself. Apparently having the body of a swimsuit model didn't necessarily make you a great titfighter.

"Hmm, I still wouldn't take her lightly if I were you," Chrissy mused, raising an eyebrow at her lover. "Tanya seemed to have her hands full last night. I mean, yeah, Sydney lost in the end, but her rack also gave those monster jugs a run for their money. Anyone who can do that is a serious opponent in my book."

The redhead pursed her mouth slightly, looking unconvinced. "What, you're saying she'd beat me?"

"No, I'm saying that while her big, round tits are more about looks than actual fighting ability, they're clearly decent in a tussle, too," Chrissy clarified, flashing a smirk. "I'm sure I could take Sydney pretty easily, but your bouncy set would need to work real hard to flatten her. She's bigger than you, and probably even in firmness. So be careful about who you wanna challenge."

"Oh yeah?" Nikki snapped, narrowing her eyes at the blonde's smug expression. "And you think she'd be a piece of cake for you, then? Care to back that up? I'd love to see Syd pop those balloons with her prettier set, and deflate your overgrown ego a bit along the way."

"I'm sure you would," Chrissy drawled in a deliberately obnoxious tone, knowing it would get under the tennis player's skin. "But let's be realistic here: there's no way that fluffy Hooter princess could match these puppies." The blonde sighed theatrically as she jostled her huge, firm globes through the sports top. "Except maybe in a wet t-shirt competition," she added as an afterthought, flashing her girlfriend a wolfish grin.

"Tanya's mammoth udders might prove to be more of a challenge, but considering she's lost to Cass, I doubt even that match would last very long."

"And what about Tiffany and Tamera?" Nikki asked slyly, sauntering closer with suggestive sway in her hips. She brought her clothed rack into contact with the blonde's and gently brushed their young, ample chests together.

"Do their weak, second-rate sacks stand any chance against your mighty mammaries?" she cooed in a sugary tone.

"Pfft," Chrissy waved her off, knowing full well what the redhead meant. A small, mischievous smile played on her lips as she leaned forward, increasing the pressure and causing Nikki's set to compress slightly. "Those bitches just got lucky. I bet I'd destroy them in a rematch," the blonde winked, glancing down and smirking at the small yet perceptible amount of space her larger bust had already gained between them.

"Oh come o-"

A loud knock on the door interrupted Nikki's exasperated reply.

"Ah, that'll be Emma," the taut blonde announced cheerfully. "She messaged me this morning and asked if I'd like to join her for a run. I said yes."

Her girlfriend did the mature thing and stuck her tongue out. "Of course you did," she sighed, shaking her head. Fitness bimbos.

As Chrissy headed off to answer the door, Nikki took a moment to survey her surroundings. Well, one particular piece of decor, to be exact. Draped on the wall, right above their bed, was the redhead's greatest trophy. One that blew all her tennis prizes and medals right out of the water. Chrissy's bra.

It was the same one Nikki had earned after her win at Emma's, a few months ago. She'd used the oversized garment as something of a championship belt for a while, even going so far as to wear it inside their apartment and rubbing her dominance in the busty blonde's face. But ever since Chrissy had avenged that initial loss, her bra had been relegated to the role of a hunting trophy, hanging on the wall like some deer head. At first, Nikki had been baffled by the blonde's willingness to let her keep the war prize on display, but now she thought she'd begun to understand Chrissy's logic.

The bra did no doubt remind her lover of their first night together, yes, and the tennis star knew that deep down, Chrissy had actually enjoyed getting her epic rack tamed. The defeat had certainly made her randy as hell. But Nikki now realized that there was also a third reason to keep the trophy mounted on such a prominent place: Chrissy's own pride and arrogance. The blonde had lost to her once, only narrowly despite prior weakening by Gloria and Emma's sets, and they both knew that any further rematches were almost certain to end like the first one did: with Nikki getting her smaller, softer tits flattened by the blonde's superb pair. To Chrissy, the bra on the wall seemed to symbolize her own greatness as much as it did Nikki's one-off fluke victory.

Oh, how she wanted to wipe that self-satisfied smirk off her girlfriend's face. Nikki was a highly competitive athlete, and enjoyed beating her opponents in all the sports she engaged in. On the tennis court the redhead won far more often than she lost, but when it came to titfighting, her success rate left something to be desired. Now, she did have a nice, round set of large and reasonably firm D cup breasts. She knew they were attractive, and even Chrissy, whose own globes were just about perfect, regularly complimented the redhead on their appearance and feel. And hungrily suckled on them whenever they had sex, the redhead smirked to herself. But sexy tits didn't equal powerful tits. And while Nikki's jugs were bigger and perkier than most, well above average even for a college chick, they weren't considered to be particularly dangerous. She'd fought many opponents in the past couple of years, beating roughly one in two, and had slowly come to the conclusion that perhaps she just didn't have what it took to be a top gun.

But her lover certainly did. Nikki had lusted after Chrissy's huge, firm orbs for a long time, fantasizing about the day she'd snatch the blonde hottie for herself. And now that she finally had her, the tennis star couldn't help but feel a degree of inadequacy and enviousness. Her girlfriend was a gorgeous babe with an incredible, muscle-packed body and even nicer tits. Epic tits, to be precise. Ones that were as powerful as they were sexy.

And consequently much better than her own.

Well, maybe not much, but they were still appreciably nicer in every way. One only needed to look at their respective track records to know that. And as you might expect, Nikki didn't like it. Not one bit. Those few, glorious weeks of lording her jugs over the buxom viking blonde were still fresh in her memory, and the tennis star had no trouble recalling how good it'd felt to be the dominant female in the relationship. Even after Chrissy's tits had begun to heal, and she'd no longer been able to push them around with her own rack, Nikki had made sure to keep reminding the blonde of her place - below her. Usually rather literally, by demonstrating her superiority in the traditional way - by putting her own set above Chrissy's and enjoying the fitness babe's discomfort as she was forced to hold up two pairs of big, heavy teats. The blonde's soft grunts had been music to her ears, Nikki sighed, and the sensation of Chrissy's meaty orbs compressing below her own had been nothing short of exquisite.

But that was all in the past. The redhead slowly extracted herself from the pleasant memory, letting out a breath. Despite her best attempts, Chrissy hadn't really been able to turn Nikki into her bitch (the first couple days after their rematch excluded of course), and the tennis player had fought tenaciously to maintain her status as an equal. Between the sheets she was often more than a match for her fit girlfriend. But Chrissy's obvious dominance in the bust area was creating more and more tension, and frankly, starting to get on Nikki's nerves. She'd need to do something about it pretty soon.

Maybe Emma would agree to soften the blonde up for her again?

With a wry grin, Nikki traipsed to go greet the girl.

Several blocks away, Zoe was in the middle of her yoga session. It would take a while to work out the worst kinks, but the gym instructor could already feel the tension in her muscles begin to melt away as she stretched her toned back, smoothly transitioning from cobra to downward dog. The Asian let out a long, deep breath, before slowly filling her lungs once again.

That's when a hard slap landed on her taut, upturned ass.

"What the-"

After a brief catch-up with Nikki, Emma and Chrissy returned to their conversation about the recent Hooters vs Beta Os fight-night. The big, busty blonde spared no detail as she described Tamera and Rolonda's utter destruction, also taking some time to praise their sorority opponents' performance. Most of the attention in that regard was on Sabrina, but even Tiffany, who Chrissy wasn't usually all that fond of, received only compliments for her work on the black queen's overwhelmed tits. The fact that the tournament had ended in a 5-0 rout of the Hooters was just icing on the cake.

While the girls were busy cackling at their enemies' demise, Nikki decided to give them a quick once-over. And almost snorted aloud at the obvious mismatch between the two: Chrissy's large DD bust (borderline DDD actually, Nikki knew, having seen her lover wear bras of that size on more than one occasion) completely dwarfed Emma's pointy little boobs, having what looked like three full cup sizes on the less chesty blonde. Still, the pert, almost conical shape of Emma's tits was clearly discernible through her elastic sports top, showcasing their impressive firmness. In terms of their general physiques the blondes were more even, with Emma's lean, sculpted body rippling with tight muscle while Chrissy looked more beefy and curvaceous in comparison. The tennis player found herself idly wondering if Emma's compact tits might've joined her sister Darla in the low C-cup range if the blonde wasn't so devoted to her intense workout regimen, and allowed herself to gain some 'padding' here and there. Right now, despite her close scrutiny, Nikki couldn't spot an inch of excess fat anywhere on the girl's hardened frame. If Chrissy's subtle six-pack made her own college athlete's body look like it could use a bit more toning up, next to Emma's rock-hard washboard abs the redhead's torso appeared downright doughy.

'Goddamn gym rats,' Nikki cursed in her mind, touching her flat, rather taut midriff discreetly. 'Always trying make everyone else look bad. All we're missing is Cassie and her perfect fucking body.'

Neither blonde seemed to catch on to the resident tennis star's annoyed expression, however. Chrissy was still busy filling Emma in on the tournament's highlights, with the other girl listening to her account intently. She seemed somewhat disappointed to learn that a redhead called Riley hadn't taken part in the contests, and had therefore avoided a personal humiliation. Both Nikki and Chrissy could of course recall Emma's own match against the Hooter girl in question, having been there to witness it, and understood her interest in extracting some payback. To be sure, the pale, freckle-covered cheerleader's victory over the ripped girl had taken Nikki by surprise. She'd seen Emma's tight tits grind out some seriously nice pairs before, and knew that even Tiffany's legendary rack had struggled to tame them. And while that Riley girl had nothing to be ashamed of in the boob department, her set hadn't struck the tennis player as anything special, either. Clearly they'd both underestimated the Hooter's hooters.

This time, Nikki wasn't able to hold back a snort. Chrissy and Emma peered at her quizzically, but didn't bother asking what had the statuesque redhead so amused. After another minute or two of gossip, the pair finally started off in a light jog, waving their byes at Nikki and grinning at how the tennis player's eyes seemed to follow her lover's huge, round orbs as they bounced and shook inside the overstretched sports bra.

"Damn, you've really got her hooked," Emma whispered to Chrissy, laughing. "Does she stare at your boobs when you're in bed, too?"

"Oh yeah, she can't take her eyes off them," Chrissy affirmed with a smirk. "But then again, can you blame the poor girl? My jugs ARE pretty phenomenal."

The slimmer blonde guffawed, shaking her head and glancing at Chrissy's ample, bouncing titmeat while the girls continued their run. "Well, they're certainly difficult to miss," Emma offered, sharing a quick grin with the the older girl. "How do you do it, anyway? Move around with those huge things getting in the way all the time, I mean. Don't they like weigh a ton, too? I can't even imagine jogging with a rack like yours."

"Sure, it can be a hassle sometimes," Chrissy admitted with a small shrug. "But mostly, I like to think of them as an extra bit of weight training. You'd get a lot better workout, too, if you strapped some dumbbell plates to your chest. I reckon they'd fit nicely around those pointy little things," the blonde snickered, flashing Emma a helpful smile and speeding up her pace. Emma rolled her eyes, but quickly followed Chrissy's example, bolting after the top-heavy fitness babe.

"Hey bitch, get those fat udders over here! My 'pointy little things' have nice, long hug waiting for 'em!"

Nikki continued to stare after the blondes until they turned the corner, admiring their tight asses and sculpted, muscle-packed legs. Both girls were wearing a pair of skin-hugging tights, so the redhead had an excellent view of their rears. Chrissy's thighs were somewhat thicker and meatier than Emma's lean counterparts, but very nicely toned all the same - a testament to the countless hours she spent honing her body. Of course, Nikki knew, under that thin fabric Emma had even better definition than her buff girlfriend did, the girl's taut, extremely low-fat figure looking almost like it was cut from stone. That didn't mean her muscles were any bigger, though - they just showed more easily.

Rather than the amount of exercise they did, the difference was probably down to nutrition - unlike some other female gym-goers (whose only goal seemed to be to get as thin as possible), Chrissy also liked to indulge herself in steaks, pizzas and ice creams, enjoying the occasional treat in the knowledge that she'd soon burn those calories off. Her body's tendency to store all excess fat in the tits and ass probably didn't hurt either, the tennis player frowned darkly. Still, it's not like Nikki's own figure fell too far behind. While she wasn't a fitness nut like her friends, lacking their more pronounced musculature, the redhead's regular tennis practice and competitive matches made sure she stayed in great shape.

Which reminded her. During a break in the Hooter - Beta O fight event, Sophie had mentioned that her sister and Nikki's old sparring partner Julie would be coming to town for a few days to visit her family. The brunette hadn't said exactly when, though, having gotten distracted by the enormous amount of young, freely jiggling cleavage on display, and had vanished into the crowd before Nikki had any time to ask for details. Oh well, that's what phones were for...

It hadn't taken very long for Emma to catch up to the curvier blonde, her lean build seemingly made for speed and agility. They exhanged some obligatory taunts before the conversation lulled for a moment, and the girls continued their jog for a block or two without saying anything. Emma was the first one to break the silence.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know who roughed up Cindy, would you? I saw her bruised udders in the locker room the other day, but she didn't wanna talk about it. Wouldn't even tell me her opponent's name so I'd know to avoid her," the ripped girl whined, sharing a laugh with Chrissy. "Whoever it was did a number on her jugs. They were all purple and saggy - even more so than usual," Emma added cattishly.

"Huh," Chrissy replied, pausing to think. "I haven't talked to Cindy since she flattened that cute little blondie Faith and stole her guy. Marcus, right?" Emma nodded in affirmative. "A bit too lanky for my taste," Chrissy mused, earning a chuckle from the other girl.

"But not too 'cocky'?" Emma asked in mock surprise, her tone highly suggestive. "I thought you'd sworn off boys and become a full-on dyke, like my sister," she cackled. "Darla's probably not had a single cock in her snatch, ever."

"Well, that just leaves more for us," Chrissy pointed out, causing the ripped blonde to smirk. "And to answer your question, no, I haven't suddenly turned lesbian. I still like fucking both. But I HAVE sworn off brain-dead muscle jocks, at least for the time being."

"Ah, so you're going for the old wisdom of 'opposites attract'?" Emma sniped, flashing Chrissy an innocent grin. The thicker blonde flipped her off.

"Okay okay, that was a little too easy," Emma admitted with a laugh, but didn't stop grinning.

"Anyway, I thought Cindy was supposed to be pretty good," she said after a moment, returning to the original topic. "So it can't have been just anyone, right?"

"Well, it can," Chrissy replied slowly, drawing out he last word. "Cindy isn't that good. I could definitely see someone like Willa or Connie or Gloria beating her," she counted quickly. "But yeah, I agree that you'd need a pretty good rack to have a chance against Cindy. Didn't she almost get you, once?" Chrissy asked, suddenly remembering something.

Emma bristled at the bigger blonde's tone. "I wouldn't say 'almost got', more like put up reasonable fight before I wrecked her tits," she shot back, slowing her pace and almost coming to a full stop. Chrissy followed her example.

"Besides, that was waaay back. I was pretty fresh then," Emma sniffed.

Chrissy nodded in an exaggeratedly condescending way, smirking at the leaner girl. "Riiight. Of course. And Cindy was a pro already."

"Hey, she'd had more fights than I did, and kept throwing all kinds of slams and haymakers at me!" Emma protested, narrowing her eyes at the blonde. "T took a good number of hits before that dumb bitch tried to go for a hug. Probably thought I was tender enough for a finisher. But guess what?" the spunky blonde asked heatedly. "My firmer, stronger tits ended up grinding that floppy cow flat!"

Chrissy had already raised her hands in mock surrender. "Whoa, take it easy, tiger. I believe you," she assured the ripped girl. "I've got first-hand experience on just how hard those little boobs are," Chrissy added. Suitably appeased, Emma gave her a small nod.

"Good. Make sure you don't forget it, either, so we won't need to repeat the demonstration." With that declaration, the blonde firebrand took off again, leaving a bemused Chrissy to try to catch up with her.

Back at the apartment, Nikki was having trouble getting hold of Sophie. She'd tried to ring her, but was ultimately forced to settle for a text. Maybe the school girl was simply sleeping in today?

In any case, Nikki realized she was starting to run late for her tennis practice. She quickly grabbed her usual bag, making sure it had all the gear she needed before taking off.

As the jogging duo reached their mid-way checkpoint, the neighborhood park, they agreed to stop for a short stretching break. Chrissy used the opportunity to crouch down and check her shoelaces, but a loud, familiar laugh made her look up. On the grass, gathered around what looked like a yoga mat, was a group of three young women. She immediately recognized two of them. The Asian fitness trainer Zoe from her gym was chatting animatedly with a somewhat curvier, blonde-haired woman. Standing next to them was Sophie, Chrissy and Nikki's new friend (and also occasional fuckbuddy). Zoe and the blonde seemed to be well acquainted, joking around and even giving each other playful shoves here and there. Sophie, who'd been laughing at their banter from a few feet away, spotted the newcomers after a moment. She waved at Chrissy and Emma, beckoning them to come closer.

The girls were quickly introduced to Sophie's big sister Juliette (Julie for short, she insisted), who was apparently old pals with Zoe. The blonde was in town for the weekend, having moved out of state after her graduation. Emma and Sophie also said hello to each other, and Chrissy suddenly realized that the girls hadn't met before. The cute, somewhat stocky school girl seemed to be eyeing Emma's hardened physique with a degree of intimidation, glancing down at her own, much fleshier frame and biting her lip nervously. In Chrissy's opinion the brunette had a very appealing, thick and voluptuous body, and looked arguably more fuckable than the ripped girl did, but she supposed she could understand Sophie's tenseness. Emma was seriously cut, even by Chrissy's standards.

Sophie's older sister Julie on the other hand had a rather shapely, feminine figure. She looked slimmer and more solid than her sibling did, but as far as Chrissy could tell, wasn't particularly athletic. Was this really the girl Nikki used to play tennis with?

As it happened, Zoe's train of thought wasn't too far removed from Chrissy's.

"I see life's been treating you well lately," the fit Asian woman smirked, running her eyes up and down the blonde's body. "You've definitely put on a few pounds."

Julie glared at her friend good-naturatedly. "Screw you, bitch," she shot back, obviously at least part tongue-in-cheek. "We can't all live at the gym! I've had to watch what I eat ever since I stopped playing actively, and it's a real struggle to keep everything toned. Still, it's not all bad - most guys seem to actually prefer this less sporty look," Julie laughed, thrusting her full, rounded bust out a bit.

Zoe raised an eyebrow, studying the blonde's assets closely. She glanced up after a moment, grinning. "They've gone up a size!"

"Yup," Julie beamed, sticking her tongue out at the taut Asian woman and laughing at her mock-sour expression. "I'm a 36D now, same as Soph. Maybe even a hint bigger."

Chrissy peered at the school girl, noting her annoyed huff. She knew the 18-year-old had liked being the 'big sister' in that particular area, and flashed her a teasing grin. Sophie apparently sensed Chrissy's gaze, rolling her eyes at the amused fitness babe.

"Easy for you to smirk," the brunette grumbled quietly. "No one's going to be overtaking those XL udders anytime soon."

The girls chattered for a good while before Chrissy and Emma finally decided to continue their interrupted run.

Meanwhile at the sports complex, Nikki's day had taken another turn for the worse. Her scheduled opponent had somehow managed to sprain her ankle at the parking lot, just yards away from the tennis court, and was now applying an ice pack on it. 'Clumsy oaf', the redhead thought to herself, letting out a resigned sigh and heading back towards the changing rooms. While Terri had pretty good hand-eye coordination, speed and stamina, her footwork was atrocious. And judging by the girl's paler-than-normal face, she'd probably been out drinking again. No wonder she wasn't too steady on her feet.

Entering the locker room, Nikki quickly began to peel off her clothes. She'd been planning to take a shower after the tennis practice, and even if that'd now been cancelled, the redhead had already worked up a good sweat last night, tussling in bed with Chrissy. She removed her sports bra and was just about to fold it away when she heard a cough.

Nikki jumped at the unexpected sound, whirling around. And saw a slender, auburn-haired girl leaning against one of the lockers. Her skin was light brown, almost the shade of caramel, suggesting some exotic ancestry. A spatter of small, cute freckles covered the brunette's nose and cheeks, and gave her a somewhat impish look.

"Oops, didn't mean to startle you," the girl snickered, starting to move closer. Nikki thought she'd seen her before, but couldn't quite figure out where. The brunette was wearing a loose, grey-colored shirt and a snug pair of jeans, with her curly hair tucked into a ponytail. She stopped a few inches away from the redhead and glanced down.

"Nice rack," she commented, sounding sincere. "I've been to some of your matches, but gotta say - they look even better up close."

Nikki opened her mouth, hesitant to ask if she meant tennis matches, but the girl didn't give her time to reply.

"You're the girl Sophie's been hanging out with, aren't you?" she demanded, causing the redhead to look up in surprise. Nikki nodded slowly, looking perplexed, but the strange girl again continued before she could say anything.

"I've seen you two at the mall, and around town, sometimes with that top-heavy fitness babe in tow," the brunette stated in an almost accusing tone. "And I know you've been teaching her stuff, taking her to fights and showing her all the ropes in general. Haven't you?" the girl demanded, suddenly pressing her clothed rack against Nikki's bare chest.

Immediately, Nikki could tell the brunette wasn't wearing a bra. The girl's hard nipples pushed into the tennis player's flesh about half an inch below her own tips, Nikki's set hovering just a tad higher because of the tennis player's tall frame. The second thing that quickly became obvious was that this girl was firm. VERY firm. Her boobs felt smaller than Nikki's own, probably a C cup, but had absolutely no trouble displacing them. The redhead actually groaned as she felt her own titmeat part for the opposing set, her round, relatively dense boobs ballooning out and molding around the girl's perkier, rock-hard tits. The teen kept them there for a second, letting Nikki get a good sense of her firmness before stepping back.

Nikki resisted the urge to sigh in relief. Just barely. Holy shit this girl was solid! She'd encountered some pretty rigid pairs of boobs before, but not one of them had speared her jugs so fast, so easily. The redhead doubted even Emma could match the teen's rack in density. Who the hell was she?!

"Hmh, I'd hoped those might put up more resistance," the girl tittered, peering down at Nikki's still shivering teats and smirking slightly. "No matter. I want you to bring that blonde muscle bitch, along with all the other busty friends you can think of, to a party I'm hosting at my parents' house next Saturday," she commanded. And there was no mistaking her tone - this teen was clearly used to issuing orders. "I look forward to seeing how you college skanks stack up to some highschoolers. Though based on your performance here, I'd say not very well," the brunette chuckled.

"What the fuck!?" Nikki finally snapped, grabbing her top from the bench and lifting it up to cover her chest. "I don't even know your name - or where the hell you live!"

"Well that's easily fixed," the brown-haired teenager smiled, correcting her grey top slightly so that her nipples were no longer visible against the fabric. "The name's Donna, and Sophie knows where I live. She goes to the same school as my cousin, Linda."

"And you're still in high school as well?" the redhead asked, gaping at the younger girl incredulously. "Are you guys even 18 yet?!"

"Don't you worry about that, Ginger. I will make sure there are no minors at the party. That way you'll have no excuses when we flatten your old, saggy tits," the scarily confident teen - Donna, Nikki corrected herself - chortled with a grin, her toothy smile resembling that of a predator.

"We start at noon. Don't be late."

It was well into the afternoon before Jake heard a rasp at the door. He'd just finished doing his daily set of crunches, the hot, steamy shower and a bit of stretching having done wonders for his sore muscles, and was currently without a shirt. He recognized the unmistakable click of the lock opening and relaxed, knowing it was Zoe, returning from an unusually long bout of yoga. Only she wasn't alone.

A rather good-looking, shapely woman with dirty blonde hair followed his girlfriend into the apartment, looking around curiously. Her eyes widened a bit as she took in the sweaty and very much topless muscle hunk's glistening torso. Whether it was a conscious gesture or not, the blonde licked her lips in appreciation, and flashed the tall male a flirtatious smile.

"Mmm, not bad, Zoe. He looks pretty tasty," she smirked, walking closer. Jake let out a small, involuntary grunt as the buxom blonde ran her palm across his abs, and his jaw dropped almost comically as he watched the woman lift her fingers to her mouth. They made eye-contact, the blonde slowly, seductively licking his sweat off them.

Oooh shit.

"Okay, that's enough Jules," Zoe admonished, slapping the blonde in the back of her head. "If you want any more of him, you'll have to earn it."

The more curvaceous woman rubbed the injured spot, but stepped back, a mock-pout on her soft, attractive face. She looked about the same age as Zoe, mid twenties, and was no doubt highly popular with guys.

Jake stood completely still as his girlfriend turned towards him. "And you, stud, better close that trap before it attracts any flies." He gulped, quickly closing his mouth.

"That's better," Zoe grinned, patting his thick, well-muscled arm playfully. "Now, take a seat and enjoy the show. We've got a special episode of 'boob busters' just for you."

Jake did as he was told, scurrying over to the couch and quickly picking up a pillow to hide his hard-on. Not that it did much good, as both women seemed to be well-aware of his reaction to the buxom blonde and her body, and to the situation in general. As he glanced back up, Jake noticed that his girlfriend and the new woman, Julie, were busy pushing a table towards the wall to clear up some space in the middle of the room. The blonde had her back turned to him, and because of her slightly crouched-down posture, Jake had a clear view of the woman's shorts-clad derriere. It was definitely bigger and meatier than Zoe's, he decided, but also very nicely shaped, looking full and round. Had he been closer, he might've been tempted to give it a squeeze, just to see how firm it really was.

It was probably a good thing he wasn't.

Continuing his (strictly visual) inspection of the blonde's shapely body, Jake noticed that her rather form-fitting, moderately low-cut shirt had a vertical tear right between her full breasts. It was narrow, but provided just enough enticing cleavage to draw the eye. And to get a guy's blood pumping. The woman seemed to be just a bit taller than Zoe, and was definitely broader all over. Her body did have great proportions, though, the blonde sporting a classic, thick-but-not-chubby hourglass figure.

Wait, were they seriously going to fight over whether she would get to fuck him?

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time," Zoe admitted, stretching her back lazily as she gave the blonde bombshell a smirk. Julie grinned back, nodding.

"Yeah, me too," she murmured, kicking off her heels and following the Asian woman's example. "Your boobies always looked so damn nice and perky when we were in school. So of course I dreamed of watching them melt under my bigger, stronger jugs," Julie continued, grunting slightly as she balanced on her left leg, bending the other limb towards her thick, round butt. Even if the blonde no longer looked especially toned, she was still pretty flexible. "And now that we live in different cities, I can finally flatten you without worrying too much about the consequences."

"Hah, looks like you never stopped dreaming, sunshine!" Zoe shot back, laughing. "Your fat pillows couldn't have taken me then, and now, even with all the extra filling, they're still going to pancake against my firmer rack." With one last smirk, she reached down to grab the bottom of her shirt and yanked it over her head, the gym trainer's big, pert breasts quivering slightly inside the bra.

Julie?s own grin fell a bit, the blonde's full lips parting slightly as she watched Zoe?s tits push against the flimsy, elastic top, drinking in their impressive shape. Julie had seen Zoe's rack countless times before of course, but the last time had been almost two years ago, and she'd been hoping they might've softened up a bit since then. They hadn't, and the blonde was suddenly reminded of the other reason she'd never challenged Zoe back in the day - the Asian woman's jugs DID look seriously firm.

"Still pretty nice, huh?" the sinewy female asked, flashing a quick smile as she lined her jugs up with Julie's. "Even if I haven't gotten any bigger like you," Zoe teased, gazing at the blonde's thicker, softer body meaningfully. Julie narrowed her eyes at the fitness intructor's obvious dig. Even when they were still in college, Zoe had always been the more cut of the two, but at least the disparity between them had been small. Now that Julie no longer had tennis to keep her slim and fit, and on Zoe's tail, the Asian had gained a very obvious lead in the figure department. At least if you valued athletic looks over voluptuousness.

The blonde fixed an annoyed glare on her opponent, taking in a breath and pushing her chest out a bit. She was going enjoy wiping that smirk off Zoe's face.

"Careful, Zoe," the blonde snapped as she moved her arms to the waist. "You may find that big, hunky guys like Jake prefer my more... feminine curves. So don't be surprised if, once I've squashed those puny sacks, your boyfriend decides he'd rather fuck a real woman than some stick of a girl." With a snarl, Juliette whipped off her top and bra.

Jake made an audible grunt as the blonde let her large and ample breasts bounce down with a thud, staring at the mass of dense, wobbling flesh in fascination. Both women glanced in his direction, noting Jake's dreamy, vacant look. Even Zoe was unable to suppress her chortle, and she and Julie shared a small, amused smile. The Asian quickly brought her attention back to the blonde?s heavy teats, though, making some tactical observations. Juliette's large, full orbs did undulate a bit more than they had when she'd last gotten a chance to ogle at them, but less than the Asian would have expected given their increased size and weight. Their shape was nicely rounded, and the limited sag that existed only served to give them a more natural, matured appearance. Julie had been one of the top girls in the titfighting scene back in her day, and it was easy to see why. The blonde's combination of size and density was pretty darn impressive.

The toned Asian nodded slowly, scruncing her mouth in appreciation of the blonde's best assets. She reached behind her back, and Jake's eyes quickly flew to his girlfriend as a delicate snap filled the quiet of the room. He and Julie watched in rapt attention as Zoe's bra slid down, slowly, almost languidly, as the toned woman teased them with her reveal. Zoe's thick, pert tits finally popped free, jiggling slightly and resting high on her chest, proud and majestic.

The Asian's breasts had always reminded Julie of Michelle's disturbingly firm set, both in terms of size and shape, and the blonde found herself hoping they wouldn't prove to be quite as resilient. Juliette had been her sorority's number two girl at the time of her defeat to the arrogant freshy, and the public humiliation and consequent loss of self-confidence that'd followed had seen her drop down several ranks in a short time. She'd managed to climb back up some before her graduation, but never reached quite as high a position as she'd occupied before that fateful match. Julie swallowed, forcing her focus back to the present.

She took a moment to appraise the rest of Zoe's just about flawless figure, which was now clad only in a pair of tight, form-fitting yoga shorts. They clung to her taut ass and lean yet sinewy thighs like a second skin. Every part of the Asian's body was toned; lean, defined shoulders and subtly bulging arm muscles led down to a flat, tight midsection, followed by a pair of long, sleek and obviously powerful legs. Even Zoe's calves looked great, curving beautifully against her otherwise svelte lower limbs. While that Emma girl at the park had looked slimmer and more ripped, and her friend Chrissy's physique appeared more pronouncedly buff, there was no denying that the Asian gym instructor had a body to die for.

A body that another, rivaling female would love to kill.

The Asian even allowed herself a small smile as she cupped her firm, pert breasts, bouncing them a bit for added emphasis. Jake and Juliette watched the woman's thick titmeat curl ever so slightly, tiny ripples of flesh dancing across the surface in an almost hypnotic pattern. Fuck, they really were that tightly packed, the blonde decided. She quickly responded in kind, however, jostling her own, bigger and fuller globes and causing the ample flesh to wobble enticingly. Zoe's boyfriend stared, mesmerized, at the glorious sight, his mouth opening slowly to form a silent O. While the blonde's big jugs didn't appear to be quite as perky as his girlfriend's, they were noticeably larger and plenty dense enough in their own right.

The women themselves were busy staring each other down, keeping their gazes locked onto one another. Juliette?s large D cup breasts jiggled and shook a bit with each pull, while Zoe?s smaller breasts bounced less. The bustier woman finished her show by sliding her hands to her waist, moving her shoulders back and thrusting her already prominent rack out as she stepped forward. Jake swallowed, watching Julie's bare breasts inflate even further and begin to close in on his girlfriend's more compact pair. Given that Zoe's usual bra size was 32D, Jake had to wonder whether containing the blonde's substantial bosom might actually require a lower end DD cup. They certainly weren't far off.

An eerie quiet filled the room as the two women lined up with mere inches separating their chests. The blonde's large orbs held a noticeable lead in size, at least half a cup in Jake's estimation, but he also knew that Zoe had ground out even bigger pairs with her pert set. What had him a bit worried this time was the fact that Julie seemed both big AND firm. Usually, the girls his girlfriend faced (and beat) were only one or the other.

Jake's musings were interrupted as the contestants at last brought their breasts together. Both racks morphed slightly; thick, supple flesh pushing in as it strained against the opposing pair. As he'd expected, Zoe's smaller, perkier boobs seemed hold their shape better, but they still compressed visibly, yielding some ground to the blonde's large, dense globes. Julie inhaled softly, keeping her tits in contact with the Asian's firm orbs and prodding them lightly. The blonde was pretty sure Zoe's boobs were a bit rounder than Michelle's more conical set, but it was hard to tell if that also meant they weren't as dense. Zoe shoved again, harder, and both sets of tits lost their round form for a moment, ballooning out. The moment she eased up the pressure, however, each set filled back out, seeming to almost bounce off one another. Julie pushed back, with the same result. There was some pleasant jiggling of breastflesh, but neither could detect any sign of one rack gaining an advantage. The two chesty contestants' boobs met at the tip, flattening slightly, and then slid back into their original shape.

Zoe looked down, appearing to pause to admire their powerful breasts struggle for dominance. If she did, she wasn't alone. Both Jake's and Julie's hungry eyes were also glued to the two sets of dense mammaries as they tried to gain purchase on the other, flesh rolling against flesh while the women pushed and twisted in the preliminary part of their fight. Even Zoe's firm boobs rolled and moved around, and at one point her left breast slid between Julie's larger globes. The blonde pushed them together forcefully, and Zoe groaned, not as much from the pain as the arousing visual. Feeling the density of her opponent's tits from all sides, Zoe had to wonder what it would feel like to actually lose a titfight. So far, the toned woman had always emerged victorious in these encounters.

Julie, for her part, was amazed to find that even as she ground forward, Zoe's boobs did not bend to hers like most women's did. It hadn't been unusual for the opposing rack to simply melt and push away as she shoved her firm orbs into them, many of the blonde's matches back in her college days ending quickly as her rivals signalled their shocked, teary surrender, having felt their lesser breasts suddenly cave in. But as Julie had feared, the Asian's pert, firm breasts weren't going to submit quite that easily. While the busty blonde was still very much determined to grind them down, she knew that it'd probably take a long time, and require lots of focused tenderizing.

Deciding that an aggressive approach would serve her the best, Julie made the first move. Abandoning their twist-and-roll engagement, she swung back and sent a thudding blow from her right. The toned Asian woman winced as she tried to bring her torso around, but a quick twist of Julie's shapely hips sent the blonde's big, round breasts swinging into Zoe's. The resulting smack from the impact echoed in the small room, and Zoe grunted as she felt her right breast take the brunt of the blow. Zoe's pert, firm breast wobbled mightily as the gym trained stepped back, successfully dodging Julie's next blow, and also setting the blonde up for a wicked uppercut.

Julie felt the blow connect, and was shocked at the amount of strength the fitness trainer was able to put behind her big, disconcertingly solid tits. Julie's heftier rack flew up, the two globes stretching visibly as she felt Zoe's breasts force them up. The blonde's jugs quickly thudded down, however, sliding over Zoe's tits. The Asian felt the weight of her rival's larger breasts push down on her own, causing them to compress slightly. Zoe thrust up a few times, pushing her pert tits into the undersides of Julie's full, round teats, prodding them. As the Asian pulled away, Julie's full breasts spilled over and down to her chest, their red undersides now hidden from view. Julie grunted, watching their breasts interact while the Asian woman reared back. Faster than the blonde had anticipated, Zoe slammed her big, solid tits into Julie's stationary pair. The blonde swore loudly as she felt Zoe's strike smack against her jugs, denting them. Both women could feel their thick breast-tissue holding up, but starting to burn more and more as the contest continued.

Staying on the offensive, Zoe thrust forward, but now Julie also moved at the same time, twisting to the side to catch the blow. The blonde's effort seemed to be only partially successful, since she managed to catch Zoe's left tit with a glancing blow, but Jake couldn't deny its effectivess: caught completely by surprise, Zoe lost her balance, stumbling and falling onto her back with an audible 'oof'. Fortunately for the fitness instructor, the mat on the floor was fairly thick, and softened her landing to some extent. Jake watched his girlfriend begin to roll over to stand, but before the had the chance to do so, the curvaceous, big-titted blonde jumped on top of her. Julie grinned, gazing into Zoe's wide eyes and laughing as the Asian began struggling to get free. Zoe felt Julie's thicker but still fairly solid leg twist around her left calf, and when she quickly raised her right leg to try and roll them to the side, that limb was suddenly entangled, too. Swearing, Zoe tried to shift her left arm up, but the buxom blonde felt the movement. Jake looked on in growing alarm as his girlfriend's toned shoulders were forced down, the blonde using her greater size and weight to pin Zoe down.

Her leverage established, Julie wasted no time. She immediately dropped her heavy, full breasts directly onto Zoe's smaller pair. The Asian gasped as she felt the full weight of Julie's body slam onto her tits. Jake noticed that his girlfriend's pert breasts had already flattened just a bit due to the gravity, as Zoe was lying on her back, but the blonde's maneuver caused them to compress much more significantly. Julie's own breasts flattened at the tip as well, but due to their positions, seemed to hold their shape better for the first time in this competition. The buxom blonde repeated her move, with each set of breasts giving some ground before quickly rebounding into their prior form.

Not satisfied, Julie began peppering the Asian's rack with her bigger, heavier jugs. Zoe bucked her hips twice, and the blonde slid her hips lower. As the toned Asian bucked a third time, Julie pulled Zoe's wrists above her head and slammed her own hips down, smashing their chests together in the process. Zoe groaned as she felt her dense titmeat compress painfully, the blonde's fuller jugs pummeling her set. She tried pulling her wrists down to get more power behind another attempt to escape, but the blonde tightened her grip.

Just as Jake was starting to get desperate, his girlfriend finally found a way to put her hard-earned musculature to use. Zoe bridged her back, roaring and cursing. Julie gasped as she felt herself sliding off the Asian's sweat-slickened, sinewy thighs, caught unaware by her opponent's abrupt move. Grinning, Zoe wrapped her own arms around the thicker woman, rolling them both over. She quickly took the dominant position, clamping her strong, lean legs around the blonde's fuller waist and straddling her. Jake cheered on as the Asian beauty grabbed Julie's wrists, pinning them behind the surprised twenty-something's head. Julie struggled, but was unable to wrench her arms free. She gulped, watching Zoe's reddened breasts move lower.

Zoe lined up their sets tip-to-tip before sending a powerful jab into the blonde's ample globes. Julie groaned at the sensation, and struggled fruitlessly while the sleek Asian woman allowed her boobs do more damage, grinding on the blonde's quickly reddening rack. Zoe grinned as she watched Julie stare at her big, firm tits lowering themselves onto the orbs below.

Julie could feel the increased pressure as gravity, and Zoe's full weight, met at the center of her breasts, trying to burrow their way into the thick, meaty core. The blonde winced as Zoe's hard nipples flicked across hers, she knew that the attack was focused more on flattening her rack than her tips. Julie thrust up, and felt Zoe shift as the latter seemed to lose her grip, her legs sliding against the blonde's sweaty skin. Julie tried to shift her hips quickly, but as Zoe felt the thicker woman begin to move, she leaned back and then dropped a vicious blow onto Julie's hapless tits. The surprise of the blow seemed to have as much effect as the impact. Julie's breath left in a groaning gasp, and the blonde stopped struggling, allowing Zoe to reposition herself. As she regained her dominant position on top of Julie, the Asian glanced towards her amazed boyfriend, flashing him a quick grin. "Not long now, Jake. I'm just about done flattening this blonde bombshell and her best assets. You'll get to cum on Julie's loose, droopy sacks in just a minute!"

With a wink, Zoe turned back to Julie, gazing at the large, heaving mammaries beneath her. She dropped her hard orbs onto the blonde's waiting rack, suddenly and viciously. The smack of her tits against Julie's was loud and wet, and almost caused Jake to cream his pants. Julie whimpered and groaned as her teats mushroomed for a moment, flattening at the tips before they regained their form and almost bounced Zoe's tits off of them. The Asian dropped her breasts again, silently impressed by how firm Julie's tits had remained throughout the assault. Despite the size differential, the blonde's titmeat felt almost as dense as her own! No wonder she'd been so cocky about facing her.

Unknowingly capitalizing on her rival's distraction, the more shapely woman grunted, and in a sudden move brought her left leg up. When Zoe moved to compensate, thinking Julie was going to try and buck her off, the blonde arched her back, pushing her thick torso up. With both of their bodies glistening with sweat, Zoe was unable to hold her position and began to slip, having no choice but to let go of her opponent's wrists. Julie quickly twisted, pushing off with her now free arms, and got to her knees. Zoe turned, only to find the busty blonde waiting. Without hesitation, both women lunged forward, each seeking to wrap their arms around the other. The thud of flesh meeting flesh reverberated through the room as two large, solid racks both sought for purchase.

Zoe groaned as she felt Julie's arms slide under hers, pulling her close. Julie's heavy tits slammed into Zoe's and both women groaned as they began grinding. The mutual bearhug was secured as Zoe was able to lock her fingers around Julie's back. Both women pulled, twisting their torsos to grind their thick, meaty breasts against one another. When Julie twisted, Zoe's tits distorted, bending and twisting beneath Julie's breasts. As Zoe twisted, however, it was Julie's heavy jugs that seemed to be making way for the Asian's pert boobs, the blonde's dense titmeat pushing out as it began to mold around the opposing pair. Both women winced and groaned as they ground their breasts together, resting their foreheads together.

"Oh, the things I'm going to do to you, Zoe. To both of you," Julie panted, bringing their lips closer and leaning in for quick but passionate kiss. The Asian quickly responded, moaning into her more buxom rival's mouth as Julie began to suckle on her tongue. As the blonde withdrew, she captured Zoe's lower lip between her teeth and gave it a playful nibble, causing the surprised and obviously turned-on fitness instructor to gasp and shiver. The blonde released the captive gland after a moment, Zoe's sore lip slipping free with a wet 'pop'.

"First, I'm going to squeeze the life out of these pesky little boobs with my better rack. Then, after you've given both of my winning boobs a good lick AND eaten my pussy out, I'm going to take your hunk for a ride," the blonde breathed into Zoe's ear, enjoying her opponent's throaty moan at the arousing mental image. "It's going to be so hot; making Jake shoot his load into my tight, hot pussy, your handsome muscle stud thrashing and buckling wildly below me in the throes of the biggest, most earth-shattering orgasm he's ever had, while you look on helplessly. Oh hell, if you're nice and give up now, I might even let you suck on my superior boobs while he fucks me from behind," Julie offered, looking into the flushed Asian woman's eyes and giving her a seductive grin. "You'd like that, wouldn't you Zoe? Me taming your big, burly boyfriend and making him cum inside me, Jake roaring my name as I drain his thick cock and claim it for myself? I should have flattened your perky tits a long time ago, Zoe, but at least there's a reward for my patience."

Jake was pretty far gone at this point. He'd experienced plenty of horniness and arousal before, having lived to the ripe old age of 28, but this easily competed with even the greatest moments of his oversexed teenage years. Jake's throbbing, pulsating cock felt like it was ready to explode - violently - at the slightest touch, and the only thing keeping the mucle hunk from grabbing his crotch and setting it off was the fear that the release might cause his heart to give out. He was so fucking turned on it scared him.

"Ohhh, you're such a fucking slut, Jules," Zoe moaned, the Asian hottie apparently not doing much better. She continued to struggle in their mutual embrace, grinding her firm tits against Juliette's large, equally dense orbs, but her voice was starting to sound dangerously hoarse and breathless. A clear sign of an approaching climax, Jake knew.

"Yeah, I am," the blonde bombshell smirked, running her tongue across Zoe's parted lips slowly. "Don't pretend you don't love it."

Zoe moaned again, her eyes closing, and Jake could see his girlfriend's sleek thighs tremble slightly as the gym trainer reeled from the powerful sensations coursing through her body. Her boobs seemed to be still holding their own against Julie's bigger orbs, but their continued resistance would do little good if the woman herself succumbed to her rival's considerable sexual prowess. In his lust-filled haze, Jake could practically make out the aura of sex and sensuality surrounding Juliette, engulfing the blonde's shapely, exceedingly feminine figure as she sought to smother out his girlfriend's will to fight. Zoe let out a long, animalistic groan as Julie tightened her grip, sliding their glistening chests across and through each other and mashing them together, the girls' ample, softening flesh molding with a delicious smack.

Just as Jake got ready to witness his girlfriend enter a state of full-blown orgasmic meltdown, cumming and spasming uncontrollably in the blonde bombshell's arms while Juliette held the overwhelmed fitness babe against her larger, more womanly bosom, hugging her close, the Asian did something unexpected. She smiled.

It was a small, tired and undeniably shaky grimace, but could be passed off as a smile all the same. "Oh, I do love it," Zoe breathed, blinking rapidly to clear her head, and apparently responding to Julie's earlier comment. "I absolutely love crushing busty, arrogant sluts who think they can steal my man," she continued, her voice lowering down to a hiss. "Only to find themselves on their knees, nursing their huge, saggy boobs which I've just speared with my better pair, and shakily leaning in to pleasure their vanquisher like the weak, beaten pussy-slaves they are!"

That last part was delivered with a roar, and Julie's eyes widened as the lean Asian suddenly wrenched herself free, exploding out of their mutual embrace in a surge of toned muscle. While Julie was quite a bit bigger and heavier than her fit opponent, she was clearly not strong enough to fully contain her.

Zoe immediately unleashed a salvo of blows at the stunned blonde's tits, battering Julie's full, firm globes with her own pair. Jake watched bombshell's ample teats begin to shake all over her chest, and even as Julie put her hands on Zoe?s shoulders, trying to pull her back in, the Asian pushed against the blonde's efforts, her own hands on her opponent's hips. They struggled, the buxom blonde trying to pull and the toned Asian trying to push. Zoe never stopped rolling her back, though, landing several solid jabs and rocking her opponent's big, round teats with her pert orbs.

One of her shots slammed straight into the center of Julie's left globe, and resulted in both boobs splashing outward, compressing at their tips and then ballooning away at the sides. The blonde let out a loud groan, watching her red, tender and increasingly wobbly rack with concern. Zoe's smaller, perkier breasts seemed to be reshaping just as much as her bigger jugs did, proportionally speaking of course, but their jiggling was far less pronounced. Julie could sense her dense flesh becoming more and more bouncy as the fight went on, the Asian's undeniably firm tits seemingly beginning to wear her own breast-tissue down.

"What's the matter, Blondie?" Zoe smirked, sending a few further jabs against Juliette's shaking teats and enjoying the thicker woman's soft grunts. "Did you finally realize that those big, mushy pillows can't compete with my perfect boobs? I'm going to have so much fun riding your face tonight!"

The curvy blonde growled at her rival, mashing her heavier orbs against Zoe's and forcing the Asian back a step. "Hah, I won't have time to even think about your smelly cunt after this, you bitch," she sneered, cracking a small smile as her full, meaty bust forced the sleek fitness girl to withdraw. "I'll be too busy with your stud, fucking his brains out and squeezing every last drop of sticky spunk out of his spasming cock. He won't even know what hit him!"

"Oh, Jake can pound your loose, worn-out pussy as long and hard as he likes," Zoe laughed, grinning evilly. "But that slippery tongue belongs to me. Your mouth is going to spend the entire night eating me out, using all those skills you've accrued whoring around to service my dominant, superior clit."

Not giving her opponent a chance to come up with another witty comeback, Zoe slammed forward, driving her solid tits into the blonde's once again. Both sets splashed out, waves of flesh rolling toward the sides, but it was Julie's ample bosom that dented more obviously. She grunted, but replied in kind, shoving the substantial mass of her dense, powerful titmeat against the Asian's more compact boobs.

As the contest continued, the women's breasts met one another with startling frequency. The sound of slapping became almost rhythmic, and each blow was paired with reddening flesh folding in amongst the other. Both pairs of tits ballooned out, sending delightfully enticing ripples of flesh through their ample globes.

"It'll all be over soon, Zoe," Julie hissed, sounding slightly winded. "Your smaller, lesser boobs are tough, I'll grant you that, but they're not going to last much longer against my epic rack. I've flattened bitches with firm, round Triple D jugs before, and that was before I gained half a cup myself," the blonde boasted. "Your minor-league Ds have bitten off way more than they can chew."

"Don't make me laugh, Barbie," the Asian fitness girl snorted, sending another shove at Julie's shivering teats. "I'm the only one with an untamed rack here. Many women have tried their luck against me, but not one of them has been able to beat these pert, perfect tits. Your fat udders won't be a match for them, either!" Zoe promised, lunging forward in a powerful slam. Her dense orbs blasted against the blonde's thick, full jugs, and both sets of tits once again morphed around the other, neither woman being able to prevent a groan as they felt their powerful boobs melt together.

Julie's breasts were now shaking much more freely than in the beginning, jiggling on her chest as Zoe pushed her firm set forward. The Asian's blows were moving fast, forcing more and more of the blonde's heavy breasts outward when they landed. But Julie gave as good as she got, sending large ripples of flesh through the Asian?s tightly-packed tits. Both pairs of breasts were now bouncing and wobbling, and Jake, who couldn't recall ever seeing his girlfriend's firm set shake so violently, began to doubt Zoe's chances. This insanely hot blondie might actually be able to flatten her!

The girls didn't seem eager to return to the earlier grind, keeping their distance and circling each other like predators. Zoe held onto her opponent's arms, gripping onto Julie's elbows, and yanked the blonde closer. She managed to land a powerful battering-ram shot into Julie's thick tits, making them flatten at the point of contact. As the Asian tried to burrow in, her firm set seemed to push the opposing tits outward, the blonde's ample jugs compressing visibly. Julie grunted as her tits shook and wobbled under the pressure of Zoe's dense orbs, and Jake saw a perturbed look appear on the blonde's attractive face. She peered down, eyes wide, to see her firm, powerful breasts starting to yield ground to the fitness trainer's more compact pair.

"Oh fuck yes," Zoe grunted, rolling her back and trying to work her tits deeper into Julie's now slightly molding rack. "Can you feel them slowly breaking down, Jules? Your big, strong boobs quivering in fear before my better rack?"

Julie groaned as the Asian continued grinding her round orbs into her more plentiful flesh, the women's large boobs shifting and sliding slowly over each other. As much as she wanted to deny it, the blonde could feel her breasts beginning to grow softer, their inner tissue loosening up as they continued to struggle against Zoe's smaller pair. What had started out as a bold, confident war of aggression was quickly turning into a desperate fight to survive. Julie had been to a number of Zoe's fights back in college, and remembered the ease with which she'd dispatched most of her opponents. She could also recall the shocked expressions many had worn on their faces; proud girls with big, firm tits, secure in the knowledge that they'd have little trouble besting the Asian girl's lesser rack, being astonished to feel their own breasts ultimately bending to the opposing pair and pancaking against their chests while that same sporty little Asian student taunted and mocked them, pushing their loose flesh around with her superior boobs.

Juliette had no intention of joining that club. Not if she could at all help it. The blonde's ample set took another shot from Zoe's boobs, the Asian sending her rival's dense flesh shaking all over her chest. The fitness woman held their tits in place for a second, ensuring that her boyfriend could see her solid boobs displacing Julie's larger pair for a moment. "Take a good look at these puppies, Jake. See how Julie's big, bad breasts are finally deflating against my firmer tits? Oh, you're gonna love pounding her in missionary - those loose, floppy udders bouncing around, clapping in rhythm with your thrusts!" the Asian cackled, grinning wickedly. She could see the doubt creeping over Julie's face and pressed her advantage, literally.

Zoe pushed her supple tits onto the blonde's, smashing both pairs together. The fitness coach did her best to ignore the painful burning in her own sore boobs as she did so, watching Julie's reddened tits push back against the pressure. Both pairs of breasts yielded ground, the flesh billowing out visibly as the girls forced their chests tighter and tighter together. Groans and moans were now competing with the sounds of slapping flesh. Just as the Asian began a new thrust from the left, Julie took a step back, and for a brief, glorious moment, Zoe thought she'd actually bested her rival's big boobs. Back in school, Julie had been the girl all guys wanted; the hot blonde with a great rack. And now, she would have to accept her, Zoe, as her superior in the boob department.

The Asian's premature celebrations were quickly cut off as the blonde slammed her firm rack forward, with full force and straight-on.

This time, Zoe's smaller boobs splashed outward, each orb compressing mightily, and a wave of tit spread to the sides before her thick, firm breastmeat came to a rest. They shook as Julie pulled back, and the distinct look of relief on the Asian's face seemed to encourage the blonde bombshell. Julie shot up, slinging her chest from the side, and landed a direct hit on the underside of Zoe's left breast with the top of her right tit. The Asian's pert teat flung upward, and Zoe wailed as she felt her flesh distend painfully. Julie completed her swing, bringing her rounded breasts over and around her opponent's more compact tits, smashing them as hard as she could with the limited momentum from the blow. The smack of their flesh coming together was loud, and the impact forced both pairs of breasts to shake violently. The girls watched their tits meet again, and grunted as all four breasts flattened at the point of contact, waves of loosening titflesh colliding into each other.

The women, seemingly coming to a silent understanding, grabbed their rival's shoulders and shoved their tits together. Both pairs of tits pushed against the other, smashing at the center, and each seeming much softer than when the fight had begun. Zoe's tits slid on top first, before falling under the blonde's as each fighter took a sliding pass at the other. When the Asian's solid boobs sat on top, they pushed her opponent's bigger mammaries downward. But just as Zoe was sure she'd gained the advantage, Julie's thick jugs would glide up, shoving her own, sore tits down.

That didn't discourage the Asian, and she kept thrusting, driving her boobs up and into the underside of Julie's pair. The maneuver succeeded in pushing them up, and made their normally round shape distort noticeably, before the heavy orbs began to disappear under Zoe's now rising tits, as the Asian forced her opponent's shoulders down. Julie winced a bit, feeling the Asian's boobs pop above of her own. But if the blonde was worried about the tactic, she didn?t show it. Julie immediately grabbed Zoe's shoulders, and begun to bore her way up and through the pert tits resisting her rack, forcing her big, round jugs on top of the other girl?s globes.

Zoe responded by pushing the blonde's shoulders back down, all the while shoving her own tits up and through the opposing pair. Julie immediately countered by thrusting her tits back on top, and smiled as the watched them force Zoe's smaller boobs to compress under the strain. But the blonde?s grin soon faded as she looked down to see her tits once again get pushed up for a second, before they slid down and began to disappear under the Asian's sizable rack. The blonde let out a pained groan once Zoe's tits were resting fully on top of hers. With a grunt, Julie forced her boobs back on top, and the Asian returned the favor. The flesh in both sets of breasts was now flowing much more fluidly than in the beginning, shifting and quivering against the opposing pair.

Inevitably, the wet smacks of titflesh became more muffled as both women, growing tired, wrapped their arms around the other's waist, pushing, shifting and slowly grinding away. Each was determined to feel the other pair give way. The Asian groaned as she felt her opponent's large globes pressing her own tits against her ribcage, reshaping Zoe's pert orbs into a much flatter form. She ground back forcefully, shifting from side to side, and elicited a breathless moan from the blonde as her more ample globes parted in turn. Zoe grabbed her opponent tighter by the waist and thrusted, slamming her sweaty tits into Julie's softening jugs. The buxom blonde pushed back and returned the blow, sending both pairs to their original state. They ground again for a while, before Julie sent her own thrust into the Asian's chest, pushing Zoe's firm orbs up and out. As Julie pulled back, Zoe struck a blow of her own, pushing her chest forward with a muffled yell.

As the Asian slammed her rack against the blonde bombshell's larger bosom, Jake heard a sharp gasp. One girl threw her head back, letting out a long, desperate wail as her full breasts spread out, molding around the opposing flesh. Jake watched the woman's proud, firm orbs flatten severely, oozing down and around her rival's set, and while they didn't quite pancake completely, the disparity between the two pairs of meaty breasts was apparent to everyone in the room. Zoe left her breasts there, watching how they pushed the loser's tits around on her chest, the blonde's loosened flesh yielding to the superior pair. Julie's boobs were now shaking wildly, each sliding up and down at the Asian's whim while Zoe's smaller breasts maintained much of their shape. The curvaceous blonde moaned as she witnessed her gorgeous big breasts' destruction, the once-firm flesh waving across her chest, molding freely and wilting against the smaller pair. Jake could only just make out Juliette's whispered surrender. The Asian girl slowed her movements, and gently shoved her tits forward, visibly displacing more and more of the blonde's tenderized boobs as they simply spilled away, completely wiped out. Zoe sighed, exhaling slowly and purposefully as she relished the sensation; her pert tits nesting into Julie's larger, fuller and heavier mammaries, displacing her rival's liquefied breastmeat and shoving the blonde's proud, powerful breasts aside like they were made out of jello.

The boys' undisputed favorite at the summer camp several years in a row, and their overwhelming pick for the 'best rack'. The most popular girl in school, and a serious contender for that title in college as well. Now laying at her feet, defeated and decisively out-boobed. Weak. Submissive.

Oh, fuck yes.

She could get used to this.

Zoe let out a long, shruddering breath as she relaxed her arms, releasing Julie from the close embrace. Both women took a moment to gather their bearings, gulping for the precious air they'd for so long been deprived of. Somehow, in his shell-shocked stillness Jake noticed that the girls' eyes had closed, and each was holding onto their rivals' arms gently even as their sore breasts hovered a few inches apart. Julie's bigger, fuller jugs, which had once stood so high on her chest, were now drooping severely, looking red, loose and unmistably tender. They no longer maintained their usual ample and rounded form, Jake noted, appearing saggy and almost half-empty.

Zoe's smaller breasts, too, were red and badly bruised, and their normally pert, just about perfectly spherical shape had morphed into a softer, more mature teardrop look. They still didn't sag much, though, and were sitting fairly high on the Asian's heaving chest. The pronounced jiggling of her sore, reddened flesh did catch Jake's attention, but mostly out of unfamiliarity, as the tissue in his girlfriend's firm tits didn't usually move around much.

All in all, one glance would've been enough to decide which woman had emerged as the victor.

The Asian fitness coach slowly opened her eyes, giving her beaten rival a short, gentle squeeze. Julie gasped softly, her eyelids sliding open and revealing a pair of wide, blue eyes. Zoe smiled at the buxom blonde's lost expression and flustered, mussed-up appearance, caressing her sweaty arm carefully. It was time.

"Well, now we finally know which one of us has better boobs. Don't we, Jules?"

"Yes, Zoe," the more shapely woman croaked, pausing to collect herself. She sighed, but met Zoe's eyes after a moment. "Your beautiful, pert breasts are firmer, stronger and more sexy than mine, and they proved it by spearing these big, round titties like the pillows they are. You have the superior rack, Zoe," the blonde murmured, her voice cracking slightly and sounding a bit shaky. "I was wise not to challenge you before, when were still in college. I bet you would have flattened me then, too."

"Damn right," Zoe grinned. "You were only slightly bigger than me back then. My tits would've turned your pretender jugs into mush in front of everyone, showing all your sorority friends that while their boyfriends might drool over your boobs, mine are better."

"They are," Julie agreed, slowly falling to her knees before the toned Asian woman and eyeing Zoe's tender but still firm-looking orbs with a dazed expression. "They really are the best tits in town."

Last edited by Augur; July 10th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.