Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Perfect Ingredient Part 5

Part 5

The two woman eyed each other in a new light. Their pants were stripped now off each other?s hot bodies and the circumstances of the night had them both were wearing tiny black thongs that screamed fuck me. That had been the plan they had both ironically set to achieve that night; to forget the other, but that was not going to happen. They had both planned nights out to get laid by some guy to release the stress and now they found themselves in near matching thongs wrestling on the ground releasing a similar type of stress. They already had a good amount of oil on them, but the thongs had another substance secretly mixing in that was only increasing as they looked at each other eyeing the sexy curves that ran up and down their bodies highlighted more than before.

They sat there a few feet away in their bra?s and thongs continuing to roam up and down the other woman?s bodies for a minute. Oil now covered the entire floor like a thin sheet sitting on the rubber mats. Paige could feel the oil on her nearly bare ass and some on her toned strong legs and for an instant she felt that she was back in the resort oiling her body to lay in the sun. It dripped off in long strings of her sexy skin in almost a gooey fashion. She looked over at her clothes spread around the room completely drenched and ruined knowing her plans for a night out were off. She looked over at Teagan who was similarly assessing her own situation no longer staring at her. This was not the most nude she had seen the cook but this was the most sexual by far, and that including their little titfuck contest. The woman she had been thinking about and dreamed of competing with was now in front of her nearly nude. She had also shown a clear willingness to fight to settle their differences so far. The light gleamed of Teagan?s dark tan body, and Paige realized that besides in her own reflection, she had never seen such a body like Teagan's.

There was no running or escaping this time like the pool, no person to separate them or interrupt whatever happened next. They were going to settle this here and now Paige had finally decided whether Teagan wanted it or not. She wasn?t sure how it would end but she knew in her heart that Teagan wasn?t going anywhere and neither was she. She looked and saw two of the half empty bottles of oil near enough to reach. She slowly went for her and she felt Teagan?s eyes now follow her movement. Teagan honestly could not believe how fuckable Paige looked covered in the slickness and as she watched the girl reach for the jugs, the brown haired own girl?s tits hanging down like small melons. She annoyingly accepted that they both had amazing bodies and could understand why men were desperate to stick their dick in her. It also made sense that why she would always use her body to get ahead. Her thick muscular ass jiggled and moved as she flexed, and the deep oily pale cleavage seemed to be enhanced by the soaked bra. And of course that rose tattoo on her thigh?.Teagan wanted to scratch it off and make Paige scream. They were going to keep fighting now, and this oil was perfectly suited for them to get it on. Paige was having similar thoughts held one of the bottles up and poured some oil onto her nearly nude body letting it gush over her. She gave a slight sexy gasp as the oil splashed onto her and began to ooze down her body. Her bra and thong quickly absorbing as much as they could while the rest dripped onto her skin down the muscles and skin. She emptied the whole amount in wave on her and some pooled underneath where her body sunk into the soft rubber.

She then reached for the second jug and with a decent amount of strength tossed it towards Teagan. It landed with a soft thud with some spilling out leaving more on the ground in front of the cook before she picked it up staring at it. She knew exactly what Paige was suggesting. She could get up and walk away or she could pour the oil on her body confirming that she and Paige were going to fight covered in the substance. They would find out tonight who the better woman was and who ran this restaurant once and for all. Paige was watching her intensely seemly waiting for Teagan to make her choice and only looked away once Teagan had lifted the bottle and poured it on herself licking her lips at the brown haired girl as she did it.

Teagan slowly began to rub into her skin gliding it easily up and down her arms on the nicely tanned skin, rubbing up and down slowly in an almost seductively motion. Paige was working on her muscular legs, focusing especially her strong thighs which she planned to crush Teagan with. Teagan had moved and started focusing on her shoulders but switched when she looked up at Paige. She then started to match Paige by quickly switching to her own amazing legs in similar long strokes. It felt right to rub the same parts simutanisly at as they watched themselves oil up for their conf. It let them compare easily as the two perfect bodies got wetter and wetter planning to meet and break each other.

Paige turned around putting her back towards Teagan and began rubbing it into her big ass around the edges of the tiny black thong. The triangle already soaked and Teagan watched excess drip into between the ass crack of her rival. Her wet hair flicked back as she looked back at Teagan with a daring grin, the weirdly sexual tension increasing with the pose. Teagan rolled her eyes in an annoyed way but again matched Paige?s pose spreading her own glutes showing Paige the whole thin string that ran down the glutes and around her cunt. They also began to taunt with their behinds still facing each other with Paige starting, ?I?ve never fucking liked you bitch and I?m going to make you quit tonight.? She noticed that Teagan was now looking at her as she continued, ?I should have kicked your pathetic ass out of here day one but better late than never.? She finished giving her ass a nice squeeze which Teagan watched.

?I have taken your bullshit for too long. I?m going to make you regret every little thing you tried to pull here. You will be taking my orders after tonight.? Teagan said in a not chalet way as if it was already decided.

Paige laughed at the other woman?s words. ?Me taking your orders? I am going to make you regret even thinking that could happen.? The girls now faced each other again getting closer to being fully covered.

?An Asian bitch with huge tits. Fucking miracle.?

?A White whore with a big ass. You must think you?re fucking special.?

The racial attacks fueled their anger to a boiling point as they continued to oil up their own bodies; preparing to continue a more aggressive and somehow sensual wrestling confrontation.

When it was clear they were running out of places to rub; Teagan raised the steaks. Making sure she had Paige?s attention; she reached behind and unlatched her fancy lace pink bra. She removed it slowly and then tossed it to the side leaving her large tanned tits and dark nipples in full view. She gave them a squeeze and began to rub more oil onto them than was necessary, kneading them up and down rubbing her now free melons. Paige raised an eye brow at the action of the other girl clearly surprised the cook had taken that initiative. The memories of masturbating to Teagan?s tits came flashing back and she felt a surge of pleasure seeing them again in front of her. Paige?s hesitation cost her as Teagan began to taunt again, ?Don?t you think we should be dressed the way we were in the hotel room? Or did feeling my girls back then scare you??

Paige was not about to take that comment about her being any way frightened of Teagan?s rack, ?If we should be dressed like we were, shouldn?t you be dressed in some ugly granny panties? I recall you were too scared to wear a thong at the party.?

?Just because I don?t like to dress like a slut at a work event! You are lucky; if I had been in a thong there would have been no one looking at you!?

?Anyone can talk after the fact, but I proved I was better right then and there, just like I am going to do again now.? Paige hissed back while her eyes had not left the rival pair in front of her.

Teagan just shrugged, ?The past is the past. Clearly we are both in thongs now and you can see my ass wears them so much better than yours.? She also shook her bare tits at Paige who gave an evil smile back happy that Teagan was taking the bait.

Paige reached back and undid her own white flowery bra. She could feel how ruined it was, but she could not give a fuck at this moment. She un-clipped it and threw it in the same direction that the pink one now lay disregarded. Seeing Teagan openly stare at her babies; she gave them a good shake showing their size and firmness. Her darker nipples pointed sharply at the other pair just a few feet away.

?Just like at the pool. You can?t stop staring at me can you? I understand you can?t help look at them when you clearly don?t have it?

?Fuck you. I?m about to show you how much more of it I have than you.?

?Prove it.?

?I will?.

That was it, the final point made. There were no more places to rub oil and they both began to crawl the best they could towards each other ready to find out. They began to move forward on their knees like two cats slowly in the oil, ass covered thongs trailing and their breasts hanging like meaty cannon balls off their chest. They paused a few feet away just for a second as they got a last look before they yelled in fury while they launched themselves into the other.

For the first time in the night the two giant pairs of oily boob?s slapped together nude in a small thud. They began sliding around sexily chest to chest on their knees. They moaned in unison at the contact while the orbs jiggled, meshed and molded, their nipples finding each other quickly in the fleshy mounds. They groaned louder as their arms wrapped around the back of the other and they both pulled their hardest into a bear hug they could. Their faces went back as their stomachs touched as their bodies lined up to compete all the way down to their navels while they pulled in tighter.

?UGHH, I?M GOING TO POP YOUR TITS BITCH!? Paige screamed as her huge girls molded into Teagan?s equal sized pair. Their lower bodies squirming slightly at each movement.

?NO, YOU WILL BE FLAT WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU!!!? Teagan growled back as Paige?s pink nipples found and dug into Teagan?s brown sending small shocks of pleasure. Their huge oily tits mushroomed each other while they slipped around. The no friction made holding them in place and trying to push back extremely difficult but they could still squeeze. After a long minute of hugging their grips loosened and backed off slightly but still in contact. Teagan gave a small bump to Paige?s tits with her and Paige responded with a harder hit.

They looked up after the two hits and hissed at each other.

?You wanna box bitch??

?Bring it you weak fuck?. It was unsaid but their hands moved up to their opponent?s shoulders as the girls began boxing boobs swinging them around into each other harder and harder each blow. Hard nipples flicked that gave away their attraction as they hit with small slaps of flesh from the side to side and up and down hits trying to bruise the other pair. .

?You always thought you could show these off! They feel so pathetic on mine.? Teagan said right into Paige?s face as she got a good hit with her left tit onto Paige?s. ?Bitch?, Paige growled as she fell back an inch before she pushed forward both of her tits and smacked her own head to head into Teagan?s boobs mushrooming them again in direct contact. Paige?s hands did not go behind Teagan?s back again but down to the womanly hips where they found the small strings of Teagan?s black thong.

It was clear to Paige that the blank thongs were now the easiest things to grab in the oil and Teagan feeling her thong gripped shot her hands almost instantly down to the others hips quickly copying Paige. They gripped the thin black strings still on their knees once again chest to chest and forehead to forehead. They had stopped boob boxing with their tits now compressed lightly each inhale they took pushed themselves into each other an extra inch followed by the exhale. Now they were in a standoff each with the strings tightly gripped a dangerous look in their eyes on what could happen text.

?Let go of my thong.? Paige said pushing her forehead harder into Teagan?s adding a new level pressure contact between them. ?You let go of mine.? Teagan?s said back and increased the pressure on their heads pushing forward herself and bringing their lips dangerously close in which they were aware.

?Fuck you, I?ll spilt you in half.? Paige said back her body feeling hotter than ever comparing

?Do it and I will make your pain twice as bad.? Teagan responded her arm muscles twitching, ready to increase the fight to a dirty painful level. Their knees had sunk into the rubber where small pools of oil had formed and their hair was matted onto their backs. It was weirdly quiet as they waited with the standoff lasting for almost ten seconds; both waiting for the other to make a move.

Then it happened with Teagan striking first using her arm muscles to pull the Paige?s thong straight up into her opponents slit and was rewarded with Paige doing the same a millisecond later.

The already tight thongs became went further up the crack and vulva as they aggressively wedged other up into their assholes and cunts. Their pussy lips became more exposed as the cloth also wedged up their slits slightly. For a second neither girl reacted and continued to stare at each other eye to eye trying to hold in the pain and noise; biting their own lips the only sign of the discomfort they faced. They both hoping the other would scream first from the growing pain and mutual dirty move.

?AHHHH!? They screamed at a new pitch, and Teagan groaned feeling her thong rub up her asshole hard against the black string as she and Paige were trying to control each other with the small pieces of string. Somehow the black cloth held on as they began to try to use the pain and discomfort to twist the other and get each other on their backs. The painful attack lasted for almost 30 seconds and was a near stalemate.

Teagan twisted and pulled even harder and she felt Paige?s grip loosen. ?Ugghhhh? Paige groaned as she tried to shift herself away from the pain starting to lift herself up to elevate the pain. The movement cost her though as this gave Teagan a change to twist them in the way Paige had leaned. With Paige?s core holding them in place they fell from their knees and on to the ground with Paige?s sexy back hitting the soaked mat and Teagan landing directly on top of her. They both still had grips on the black stings and Teagan now on top had indirectly given Paige an advantage to pull the cook?s thong harder than Teagan could return. ?FUCK LET GO!? Teagan cried, she lifted her chest off of Paige?s and then using gravity crushed right back down on them in a large thud.

The slap of flesh was responding and the impact looked like small waves on their tit flesh. Paige groaned and released Teagan?s thong from her hands. The strings had been stretched and didn?t have that tight look on the hung on her tan hips. Paige wrapped her arms around Teagan?s back as well to ensure the girl couldn?t breast slam her again. Teagan struggled and now in the gooey oil they began to turn each other over once again erotically rolling.

They rolled around the room only in their black thongs that had been stretched to the limit and loosely where beginning to slide down their legs. Teagan?s black hair and Paige?s brown mixed as each girl got on top for a second, both girls? huge asses giving a slight bounce when they mounted the other taking the top position. When they rolled into a thick section of oil, it almost looked like it stringed off them and connected them in places.

?BITCH, NO ONE FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE!? Teagan said as they spun.

?YOUR PATHETIC BODY IS DISGUSTING!? Paige responded with a growl.

They stopped the roll and were on their sides as their muscles burned in a last attempt to put the other on their back. Their oily fingers locked as it became a battle of strength with their legs tangled smoothly going up and down unable to use them effectively. Paige?s ass flexed against the meaty behind of Teagan as she began to win the side role when they pushed their hips together which caused another deeper moan from the women that more and more sounded sexual instead of aggressive. Teagan growled as she gave centimeter by centimeter and her ass got closer to the oily ground. It was desperately slow but Paige pushed Teagan?s well defined back and ass inch by inch until it hit the soft rubber and oil.

?Bitch.? Teagan groaned as gravity allowed Paige to push their slippery orbs deep into each other. ?Weak slut.? Paige growled back as she took the top position locking their oil meaty tits together again. They both were exhausted from the power battle and Paige used it to push herself up into a sitting positon on Teagan, her knee?s now held the cook?s arms in place and her black thong near the chin. Teagan gave a light struggle but was clearly still resting and building strength to fight back as Paige continued to shift their sexy bodies.

Paige pulled Teagan?s legs up and shifted her body up the cook?s body. She hooked the long legs with her arms locking them in place. Her thong covered pussy lips brought within an inch of Teagan?s mouth. Teagan groaned trying to shift away using her oily legs to slip out but it was no good.

?Eat my pussy you bitch? Paige said as she closed the distance of the final inch and began to aggressively rub her wet cloth on Teagan?s mouth. Paige?s plan to humiliate Teagan in every way and this was the start; also getting to rub her pussy into the cooks face was a bonus.

?GET OFFFUGH!? Teagan tried to yell as she got a taste of oil and another flavor she recognized on her lips. Her eyes went wide turned her head to avoid more contact. She could now feel the clothed cunt on her cheek as Paige continued to hump the bottom girl?s face. Paige gave a slight moan at the feeling of power she had in this position and wanted Teagan?s lips on her again. She shifted her hips still sitting on Teagan?s massive tits brining the Hawaiian girl?s lips to face forward and onto her pussy again. Teagan continued to resist trying to keep her head turned and thrashing her legs as much as possible. Even in the oil, Paige held on as hard as possible. She decided to make it worse as Teagan struggled less. She released one leg and brought her hand cloth down to the cloth and pulled it aside. Now she brought her pussy lips down onto Teagan?s cheek. Teagan wasn?t sure what Paige had done and turned at the new feeling and immediately her eyes went wide as Paige?s pussy came in straight contact into the Teagan?s mouth. Paige moaned loudly as he wet lower lips rubbed up and down Teagan?s face. Teagan tried again to break away but only successful in getting Paige?s pussy pushed harder on to her face. Teagan began to get desperate as Paige was able to hold the position without using much energy and could keep her for a while under Paige's wet cunt.

She saw only one way out and it was something she had thought about for the last month. As Paige brought down her oily nude pussy Teagan met it with her tongue.

She gave a hard lick up Paige?s slit in deeply sexual attack and Paige screamed in surprise and pleasure. It felt so good that she lost her grip on Teagan?s other leg and tried to push away from the tongue. Teagan didn?t give up though and secretly was enjoying the taste of the oil mixed with Paige?s juices. She dove her tongue into Paige and shuddered with the deeply erotic attack she had unleashed. It also had the impact on the manager who gave a girlish scream and threw herself off of Teagan and went facedown into the oil. Paige breathed heavy amazed on how hot her body felt. ?What the fuck?, Paige thought trying to calm her sexual juices from flowing and not paying attention to the cook who had recovered and was making her move.

Teagan jumped onto the oily behind of Paige who groaned feeling Teagan?s large rack and hard nipples dig into her back. The brunette thrashed but Teagan used her big tanned tits and powerful ass push down on the pale girl from behind keeping her locked below her. Their skin color clashed beautifully as they squirmed around each other with Teagan on top, her still thong covered pussy was getting rubbed by the muscular ass of Paige and she couldn?t help but give an internal groan as the top of her slit pushed hard into the muscle. They held this pose with their bodies in near full contact. Teagan put one arm around Paige?s neck and ran the other hand down the woman?s side down to Paige?s glutes. Teagan was fucking horny and it felt right as she lightly clawed the perfectly toned ass under her. ?I?m gonna scratch up your flat ass!? Teagan said as she dug in deeper. Paige hissed at the attack and rolled aggressively in the oil. Teagan was able to remain on top as Paige turned to face her; their skin sliding easily across each other.

Teagan was still on top of the groaning Paige who was once again lightly thrashing to throw her off. ?I?m going to drown you in my tits!? Her hands went into Paige?s oil soaked light brown hair and pulled her struggling face into her tanned breasts. Paige groaned as her face was covered in the flesh. Her whole body struggled and she couldn?t breathe well in the tit meat that rolled like melons on her face. .

This was the second time that month that Teagan had forced Paige into getting motor-boated, and the manager was desperate to make the bitch regret it. She tried to pull the woman back by her black hair silky hair but Teagan didn?t give an inch and Paige screamed into the melons in frustration. As her mouth was open she felt a nipple rub her lips and giving her an idea.

As a second hard brown nipple went by Paige?s mouth she locked her lips around the nub. She began to suck it like a bottle bringing in as much of the meat in her mouth as she could. Her hands left Teagan?s black hair and rubbed down her muscular back, pass the black strings reaching the heart shaped ass. She tenderly rubbed the muscle as she continued to suck the nipple sexually attacking two places on Teagan?s body. The chef screamed in pleasure feeling her nipple sucked and ass massaged by the woman underneath her. She released Paige?s hair and her hands went to her own ass trying to stop Paige?s playing hands trying to bring them back out to their sides but struggled to get any grip. She also easily slid down Paige?s oily body allowing her nipple to be released in a loud pop. Their wet boobs lined up again now with some spit in-between them as Teagan and Paige went face to face in another spread eagle with their legs, but their hands were still flailing. Paige?s hand avoided Teagan?s again and again until she put it between their oily bodies and slid it down their silky navels. Her hand found the edge of Teagan?s thong and with zero hesitation slipped into it and placed put an oily finger into Teagan?s cunt. ?Ohhh? Teagan screamed as Paige?s oily finger went in and out of her in the small confined space of their hips. With renewed focus Teagan?s hand followed Paige?s into the space and slid easily into the other woman?s thong. Paige had the chance to stop her rivals hand but instead continued the wet finger fuck even as Teagan?s own finger slid easily into her open pussy. ?Mhhhhmmm?, Paige couldn?t help say as Teagan entered her. Their mouths were both open and their eye?s wide as they looked at each other brown to hazel. For a second they looked as though they were about to kiss but stare quickly turned to a glare as they increased the speed as they masturbated each other in the oil. The pleasure was building but the small space they had trapped each other in didn?t allow for much other attacks other than the one finger that was soaked with cum. They whimpered in heat as they had now both sexually attacked each other in their fight and their arousal made them sense every inch of the other woman?s bodies; including their tits that they were now rubbing into each other in small strokes. For the next 2 minutes they continued to finger fuck as their faces got closer and closer even as they glared.

BOOM!

A jug that had been leaning rolled from the top and hit floor causing the sound. It also separated the girls as Teagan had jumped away at the commotion and their fingers left each other?s cunts covered in cum. Paige also groaned at the loss of contact between the erotically hot women. They were still pissed and wanted nothing more to humiliate each other but something had changed in the fight and they both looked to escalate that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To be continued

There is the next part and I hope you enjoyed! Want to say thanks XP for posting the full files as that was cool. I really enjoy this board and will prob keep posting here unless it breaks completely. Umm hope you all can access and enjoy the story and appreciate all the comments and likes. Ummmmmm no idea when the next part or a new story will be out and yeah...I want to finish this one before a new one gets posted but we will see. Thanks again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Perfect Ingredient Part 5

Fantastic! I finally got through on the board and found this treat waiting! There was some suspense there about whether or not the board would actually load, but I've managed to copy the story and I'm really looking forward to reading it, later today.

Thanks for getting this posted, despite all the problems of the board.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Perfect Ingredient Part 5

King, another fantastic entry in this compelling and exciting story. You've managed to turn mutual masturbation into a new art form! It's something I'll have to use more of in my own stories.

You've done a really good job of establishing the mutual lust between Paige and Teagan. Both women have been fantasizing about each other for almost a month and they are now locked up in a very sexual confrontation. I hope that you play with this more - the idea that they are almost compelled to take each other on sexually and that, individually, they have both been building to the point they now find themselves.

I'm really looking forward to the next part of the story. You've got each woman stripped down to a loose-fitting thong at this point; there is not much more to go from there!

Great work! I hope that the next part is up fairly soon. I am especially looking forward to your next story, the rematch between Maggie and Amber!

Thanks again,

JB57
    JB57