Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Tangle in Tuscany Part 6 - FINALE NOW POSTED IN FULL

Hello again, I saw my last post was getting a lot of views so I've persevered and managed to post the finale properly this time (the punctuation bug seems to be intermittent for some reason).

For those who'd like to purchase the full story as a high quality PDF complete with original artwork please use the link here:
    Tangle In Tuscany: An Apartment Wrestling Classic by Ragnarok (eBook) - Lulu

Check out my DA page for art samples too... Excalib | DeviantArt

All the best!

Ragnar0k

Links to previous instalments on Hostboard:

Tangle in Tuscany Part 1
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 2
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 3
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 4
    Tangle in Tuscany Part 5

Tangle in Tuscany Part 6 - FINALE

?Aiiieee mierda! Get the fuck off me, puta!? Victoria gasps, thrashing from side to side in a desperate bid to break free.

??. not till? you fucking submit? bitch!? Vanessa grunts, focusing on keeping their writhing thighs locked together as she struggles to hold the pin in place.

?Cavolo! What a stand-off,? Russo whispers excitedly as the women tighten their grips remorselessly. ?Such determination on both sides!?

Gina doesn?t reply to her lover at first, but her breathing is growing noticeably heavier, her own nipples hardening in sympathy as intense, grinding compression increases the erogenous surface tension between the wrestlers? trapped and straining breasts exponentially. The erotic spectacle is already having a profound effect on Gina?s voluptuous body, breaking out in a hot flush as she anticipates the decisive showdown with her Swedish love rival. Stroking her heavy olive tettes under her blouse, she lets her fevered imagination conjure lush images of the blonde?s pillowy white breasts capitulating beneath her own. Only her hated rival?s abject and unconditional surrender will be enough to satisfy the vengeful starlet?s jealous instincts now.

??Es imposible!? Victoria screams in frustration. ???Puta ?let me up and I?ll crush those weak peras!?

?Fuck it? bitch?. let?s flatten your flabby sacks instead!? Watched by the enthralled lovers, Vanessa?s athletic body squirms deliciously over her rival?s equally toned frame in an all-out attempt to crush the Spanish woman into submission. Both women instinctively realize the attacking move is the blonde?s best shot, her dominant position allowing the Englishwoman to exploit weight and gravity to the full in battling Victoria?s heftier breasts.

With the dark-haired woman determined to resist the onslaught at all costs the breast battle rapidly reaches its crisis point, both women?s bloated orbs straining, bellies sucking tight, as their straining teats collapse into each other, the trapped mass of flesh oozing in all directions. Both wrestler?s heads go back instantaneously, gasping in shock as a potent cocktail of crushing pain and erotic arousal overloads the screaming nerve clusters in their collapsing glands. As the intense sensory maelstrom all but engulfs them, Victoria launches her desperate counterattack, a gut-wrenching twist that finally overturns her gasping opponent, sending them rolling across the carpet in a tangle of thrashing bodies and limbs.

?Bene Victoria? bravissimo!? Gina exclaims just before the careering wrestlers? smash into the far wall where, finding herself unexpectedly on top, the dark-haired woman slams her sweating body down, locking her arms around her opponent?s neck, tightening the headlock with an elated cry.

?Come on blondie, don?t give up now!? hisses Russo alarmed to see his favourite pinned and reeling suddenly in her vengeful opponent?s vice-like grip.

?Yes ? now crush her!? Gina leaps up excitedly as Victoria writhes on top of her opponent, bringing her full weight to bear, her grinding hips spreading Vanessa?s thighs wider, allowing the Spanish woman to scissor down decisively as she begins pounding and squeezing her taut orbs into the straining tits trapped in her embrace.

?That the best? you can do? puta?? Victoria taunts as her opponent?s scrambling hands struggle to prise the powerful headlock apart.

?Oh fuucckkkk?!? Vanessa moans erotically as Victoria pulls her in tighter, the Englishwoman feeling the moist warmth of her opponent?s sex kissing her wet vulva through the thin layers of cotton separating them.

The tension becomes palpable as the Spanish wrestler exploits her newfound advantage to the full, binding their straining bodies together ever more tightly as Vanessa battles on defiantly, twisting and bucking against the body-to-body pin that constrains her. From their vantage point Gina and Russo enjoy an intimate view as the war of attrition deepens, sweat pouring off both wrestlers super-heated bodies as they writhe together urgently: Victoria working the controlling headlock for all its worth as she strives to convert it into a winning position; Vanessa struggling frantically to alleviate the intense pressure she's under and turn the tables on her opponent.

Opposing muscles and tendons stretch to the full as the Spanish wrestler consolidates her position and keeps bearing down, grinding her breasts into her opponent?s, squeezing her heavy orbs over, under, round and around the blonde?s straining rack until it feels deliciously hemmed in and subdued in her tight sweaty embrace. Simultaneously, Victoria tightens her crotch against Vanessa?s, scissoring down hard until their thick vulvas squash tight and spread against each other, eliciting sensuous, pent-up groans from both women as their interlocked bodies begin to respond to the heightening stimulation in deep and complex ways.

?Yes, now she has her!? Gina interjects, loud enough for both wrestlers to hear as Vanessa?s head goes back, the straddled blonde looking for all the world like she?s being stretched on a torture rack.

The hard-pressed English fighter lets out a long, keening moan as her trapped breasts flatten excruciatingly beneath her rival?s and the scale of her predicament sinks in; the longer and harder she struggles against her opponent?s pin, the more Vanessa's beleaguered body risks betraying her as the erogenous pressure in the sexually charged trap set by her opponent mounts; weakening her strength and resolve; threatening to lose her the match even, as la petite mort draws inexorably closer.

?Ooohhhhhh? fuck? nnnhhhhh?? Vanessa groans disconsolately while continuing to buck gamely against the broad, muscled mound that presses down on her own with forceful intent.

??Voy a hacer que te corras, zorra!? I'm gonna make you cum, bitch! Victoria breathes assertively in Vanessa?s ear as she curves into her more forcefully. Though clearly in the ascendant, the Spanish fighter is too experienced in these matters to become complacent, the pace slowing just a fraction while they struggle to position themselves to best advantage as the rising scent of arousal pervades the close air of the room.

"Like fuck you are, bitch!"

Finding their respective rhythms quickly the two young women make direct eye contact, a shared sense of purpose binding them together ever more tightly, their glazed expressions simultaneously searching and challenging. Soft labia melt together as they rub and grind in increasingly tight circles, taking great care to vary their angles of attack as the pace picks up; neither fighter willing to yield and submit first to her rival with so much honour at stake.

?Vedo! See how the inglese fights back!? Russo exclaims excitedly.

And sure enough, la spagnola seems to be wilting almost as quickly as her pinned rival now, the wrestlers? movements growing deeper and more impassioned as the final reckoning between them draws near.

Neither has experienced anything like this level of intensity in a match before and the outcome still rests on a knife-edge as Victoria sinks deeper into her rival?s sweaty embrace, hot blood pulsing in her temples and loins as her opponent?s spirited defence tests the limits of her endurance and self-control.

Redoubling her efforts, the dark-haired woman presses down harder; massaging her heavily throbbing tetazas into Vanessa?s subjugated boobs with a hungry moan; scissoring down remorselessly in an attempt to break the blonde?s resistance and resolve. Squirming below her, the spread-eagled Englishwoman lets out a long, harried gasp, cursing herself for her weakness in ceding the dominant position to her rival at the most critical stage.

??J?dete? si?si!? Sensing a subtle change in her opponent?s demeanour, Victoria arches her back instinctively, her driving crotch becoming an inescapable fulcrum as she struggles to deliver the coup de gr?ce. Feeling the gasping blonde start to shiver, the Spanish fighter also finds the effort too much as their slick bodies shift against each other and lets out her own shrill cry, eyes squeezed tightly shut as they begin to rock in unison.

As their struggles reach a climax the combatants fighting instincts kick in one more time: Vanessa thrashing hard to overturn the pin; Victoria straining every muscle and tendon to hold the writhing Englishwoman down on the carpet. For several tense moments Russo even dares to believe the blonde might turn the tables. But all too soon Vanessa falls back with a long, depleted gasp, her opponent straddling her, exhausted but still in control.

The bested English fighter stares up into her rival?s, sweat-streaked face with a shiver of apprehension. As the two women gaze into each other?s eyes for a moment something deeply primal passes between them; something profound and unfathomable which neither could form into words easily.

?You had your chance puta,? hisses Victoria breaking the spell, breasts dangling over the Englishwoman?s flushed face as she pivots forward. Vanessa?s squeal of protest is abruptly stifled as the Spanish fighter pulls her in close, barely allowing any time to draw breath.

?Figlio di puttana ? che ? magnifico!? Gina Bartelli exclaims as her favourite executes her practiced move with ruthless efficiency: trapping the blonde?s head snugly in the crook of her right arm while the left comes around the back, gripping her own bicep to form a tight cradle, sealing her slick breast flesh over the English fighter?s mouth and nose.

Vanessa tries her best not to panic as Victoria?s weight presses down, entombing her face in a fleshy prison; like her busty rival the blonde has often used the smothering capabilities of her natural assets to win matches and knows she has precious few seconds to set up a counter before oxygen deprivation will seal her fate.

?Can?t see blondie escaping her fate this time, eh amore mio?? There is a note of finality in the actress?s observation as they watch the Englishwoman twist strenuously while pushing upwards with both hands, trying to work an arm bar under the Spanish fighter?s chin.

?Hmmm,? Russo grunts, mildly surprised by the extent of his enjoyment of the spectacle of his favourite?s hopes of victory literally being stifled. ?You made the right call this time cara mia. Seems it wasn?t the inglese?s day today.?

?My instincts in these matters are rarely wrong,? Gina laughs dryly as the desperate blonde makes a last-ditch attempt to lever the smothering tetes off her face, picturing in her mind?s eye her own enormous olive breasts meting out a similar fate to her buxom love rival Anna Dalberg.

??Venga? c?meme las tetazas!? Victoria croons exultantly, successfully pinning one of Vanessa?s flailing arms to leave nothing to chance as she force-feeds her big boobs to the faltering blonde. Having failed to dislodge her nemesis, the English wrestler begins to shudder and gasp, faltering rapidly in the humid airless confines of her adversary?s smouldering flesh. With the salt taste of sweat in her mouth Vanessa?s feet scrape against the carpet in a last bid to gain purchase before her adversary locks their legs, ending that vain hope as well.

Firmly in control now, Victoria has time to gaze over her shoulder directly at the clients through the two-way mirror; her jubilant expression confirming what they already suspect; the long, hard-fought struggle is finally over, and the better woman and superior pair of breasts have triumphed. Before consciousness slips away Vanessa taps out frantically on the carpet, dimly aware of being held down while her opponent satisfies herself that it is her full and final surrender and not some ruse. Relenting finally Victoria raises herself up to let the defeated woman gasp in air, then slides forward to adopt the victory pose the occasion demands, bringing her heavy rump down and crushing the Englishwoman?s heaving chest in the process.

?I will give you this, you put up a good fight today? almost had me once, maybe twice,? the Spanish wrestler concedes, a look of supreme fulfillment on her face as she manoeuvres her humid crotch closer to Vanessa?s face. ?But not to forget inglesa, I?m the only woman walking out of here with mucho dinero in her purse in a moment. All you got to look forward to now is this one last taste of me.? And with a contented sigh Victoria pushes forward, settling herself deeper until Vanessa?s face is lodged firmly in her musky cleft, before reaching behind to slap the Englishwoman?s naked breasts in a playful, yet decidedly proprietorial manner.

TANGLE IN TUSCANY - THE END
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; August 1st, 2018 at 07:09 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tangle in Tuscany Part 6 - FINALE NOW POSTED IN FULL

RAGS..........MY MAN!!!!

The end was as hot as I knew it would be. I could actually see the two of them struggling in the corner. But I know you have plans for Gina later.....yes.....yes??? I'm glad you finished it before this board goes away and I saved it in my archives. Be well friend and thanks.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Tangle in Tuscany Part 6 - FINALE NOW POSTED IN FULL

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    RAGS..........MY MAN!!!!

The end was as hot as I knew it would be. I could actually see the two of them struggling in the corner. But I know you have plans for Gina later.....yes.....yes??? I'm glad you finished it before this board goes away and I saved it in my archives. Be well friend and thanks.

Shak
    Hey Shak buddy,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the finale, and yes indeed a sequel is in the works showcasing buxom Gina's cataclysmic showdown with her busty rival Anna.

This time I plan to write the whole piece before posting it, having learned a lesson from the unplanned hiatus on Tangle.

I'm hoping this site won't go away entirely but you can also follow all my femfighting productions via my DeviantArt page. Its free (and safe) surfing as far as I'm aware.

Excalib | DeviantArt

Take care!

Rags