Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Looking for a story

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Yes, there is one in the works, which brings up a salient point for everyone. Do politely prod writers that you would like to see more stories from. Share with them what parts you most enjoyed (particular characters, scenarios, details) so they are encouraged to dream up new twists on things they have imagined before. Do not wait for the board to falter and cause XP to post a backup for an author to notice in it that there was an old thread where people expressed interest in a sequel to one of their stories.
    Hello Catharsis

Thank you for those words. So in the spirit of a polite prod, let me say "Perfect Pair" is one of my all time favorites. I have a thing for twin-ness and that story had such a realistic touch, I could not only visualize the two, but see something like this actually happening. I think it had to do with their shyness and apparent upbringing. Their youthful inner struggle with guilt, social correctness and ladylike behavior had me laughing as competitive lust tore down those walls brick by brick. Thank you for that story and hopefully your next story has elements of that!

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Looking for a story

Thanks for digging up this classic fight! It proves that a language barrier is not enough to stop a rivalry from erupting into an all out war! Thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12