Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Kath vs. Kil 2: Another Neverwhere Story, Part II by JB57

Dear Board,

Here is part 2 of the new "Kath vs. Kil" story. I will try to get part 3, the conclusion, up sometime next week.

Hope you enjoy!

JB57

Kath vs. Kil: Another Neverwhere Story

Part II: Captive!

Kath found herself a prisoner in a gilded cage. The palace provided her with good food and scented baths. She had access to books and writing material in the palace library. She walked in the gardens and exercised. She even managed to learn quite a bit about the palace layout, in preparation for her inevitable escape attempt. But guards were always just a few steps away. The only time she was alone was when she was in the comfortable, thick-walled cell that served as her quarters. Even then, guards were constantly outside her door. The cell window, looking into the royal garden, was set with solid steel bars. There was no chance that she could escape.

Kath had absolutely no desire to escape ? at least, not yet. Instead, she readied herself for her next battle in her relentless fuckwar with Kil. She had been defeated by the Queen, a fact that she could not deny and that filled her with rage and shame. She had been fucked into unconsciousness. Her womanhood had been overpowered by that of her sexual rival. This could not stand. She had to meet the Queen again in the arena of sexual combat and avenge herself.

Another factor was keeping her from trying to escape: the erotic pleasure she and the Queen were giving to each other defied description. The kind of ecstasy they had taken from each other deep in the mine was far, far greater than anything either woman had ever experienced before. Kath realized that the more often she and Kil fought, the more intense, the more pleasurable, their battles became. Their bodies even seemed to adapt, becoming more durable, more capable of withstanding ever greater amounts of devastating orgasmic ecstasy. Kath did not know why this was happening. She was certain that the fact she and the Queen were physical doubles was at the heart of it. Somehow, it was like they were two sides of the same coin. Their flesh yearned to become one body and their sexual coupling created an intensity between them that translated into exquisite erotic bliss. Kath hated the Red Queen more passionately than she ever had before. The hours the women had spent staring into each other?s eyes as they inflicted mind-shattering pleasure on each other had created a bond of intense and intimate hatred. They watched each other only to see the moment when the other woman would break, when her cunt would finally prove unable to withstand the genital power of her opponent. Kath and Kil were bound together in their hatred; both wanted, more than anything, to break and humiliate the other. But the raw pleasure they gave to each other as they tried to destroy one another could not be denied. It was addictive.

On the fifth day of her captivity, the servant assigned to look after Kath informed her that night she would be taken to the Queen?s bed chamber to ?service the Queen.?

?That bitch will be servicing me, by the time I?m finished with her,? Kath swore to herself. She said nothing. She returned to her cell to prepare herself for the erotic ordeal to come. She bathed and ate and drank a great deal of water. Later that night, shortly after sundown, the guards came for her. They led the nude woman through the palace, through the throne room, to the Queen?s tower. Kath was familiar with the long climb up the spiral stair. The guards and Kath entered the Queen?s bed chamber. Kath expected Kil to be waiting for her, but the Red Queen was not there. Instead, several servants greeted her. Apologetically, they asked Kath to lie down on the Queen?s giant circular bed. Kath saw no point in resisting. She lay down and, following instructions, spread her body in an ?X? shape on the bed. The servants wrapped four single loops of thin ropes around her wrists and ankles, then secured the other end of the ropes to the bed posts and the legs of the bed. Kath realized the binds were magical; they sealed seamlessly, with no knots. The ropes were very loose, but they were enough to hold Kath in place, her movement severely limited. She could not sit up or close her legs or arms. She was helpless. After securing her, the servants and guards left the room, leaving Kath alone.

For almost an hour, Kath lay on the bed, spread and bound, waiting for her nemesis to arrive. While she waited, she tested the ropes and tried to ignore the intense heat growing in her throbbing nipples, burning between her legs, flaring in her engorged clit. She was wet with anticipation. Her body trembled with need. Finally, the door to the bed chamber opened and the Red Queen walked in. Kil smiled when she saw Kath spread on the bed, her lush body helpless but inviting, offered to the Queen like a platter of juicy meat.

The Queen locked the bed chamber door behind her. She walked up to the bed, undoing her red cloak as she moved, letting it drop to the floor as she reached the bed. Nude, she looked down and smiled at Kath?s naked body, at the blonde woman?s dripping cunt and taut, thick-nippled tits. She smiled even wider at the rage burning in Kath?s eyes.

?Free me, Kil,? Kath demanded. ?Let us meet on equal terms. This is cheating!?

?There is no cheating here, slut,? the Queen purred. ?I beat you. I fucked you senseless. I won and now you are mine. I don?t have to limit my magic anymore, I don?t need to prove anything to you. We both know which of us is the better, stronger woman. Now, the only use you have is to give me pleasure, to spread your legs and move your ass and shake your tits and be my fuck bitch.?

?You dirty cunt!? Kath snarled. She was horribly frustrated for a moment. Then, she decided to try another approach. ?You know that if I am helpless, the amount of pleasure we can get from each other will be very limited. It is only when we meet each other on equal terms, when we both can use our bodies to the fullest, that we can reach the greatest pleasure.?

?Hm,? Kil responded. ?Maybe. But the pleasure I want from you is the pleasure of humiliating you, of making you cum and cum and cum without being able to do anything to me. I?m going to ride you, Kath. I?m going to use you. I?m going to fuck your weak little cunt until it?s raw meat. I?m going to suck your tits and chew on your nips until they fall off. I?m going to make you pay for ever thinking you could match me. I?m going to make you submit to me again and again.?

Kil gestured to the rope holding Kath. ?Those ropes on your wrists and ankles will obey my every command. With a few words, I can have them draw you tight and pin you to the bed and pull your legs apart, or I can have them relax and let you move around. I can even make them free you, but another word will make them wrap around you immediately and hold you down.? Kil smiled viciously. ?There is no escape for you, Kath. Your body belongs to me. Your cunt belongs to me. I?m going to fuck you blind. I?m going to use your body until I am tired of you.?

Kil said a magical word. The ropes pulled taut, pinning Kath to the bed, pulling her legs wide. Kil smiled savagely. The naked woman crawled onto the bed and slowly, teasingly, lowered her beautiful face to Kath?s dripping, naked twat. She buried her nose in the wet, juicy meat, inhaling deeply, moaning with pleasure. Kil began to lick, sliding her tongue up Kath?s slit, running her tongue around and around her rival?s cunt lips, pausing to kiss and nibble at the thick, wet flesh. Kil used her fingers to spread Kath?s cunt and eagerly thrust her tongue deep into the woman?s salty labia. She sucked and bit gently, slurping back vaginal juices. Kil looped her tongue around Kath?s pulsing clit and licked, then sucked hard, using her lips to squeeze the unbearably sensitive nub.

?Oh god, you filthy fucking, fucking TWAT!!? Kath screamed. Her back arched, her entire body shuddered with unbearable sexual tension. She sobbed uncontrollably, spilling tears of frustration and humiliation as much as pleasure. She was at the mercy of her hated enemy and it was driving her crazy with rage, even as Kil?s tongue and fingers drove her insane with desire.

Kil wrapped her lips around Kath?s throbbing clit and sucked mercilessly. She spread her hands on Kath?s sleek thighs and flat belly and feasted on her rival. She smiled inside as she felt Kath quiver, as she heard her rival?s moans and screams of pleasure and hate. Kath?s binds were so tight that she could barely move; she wriggled from side to side, grinding her ass into the bed, her hips jerking. Kil muttered a few mystical words and the ropes holding Kath in place loosened significantly, just enough to allow Kath to writhe, buck her hips and thrash from side to side in her frustration and desperation.

For almost an hour, Kil tortured Kath, eating her cunt slowly, teasingly, inflicting excruciating pleasure on her every moment. Kath was crying, shaking with sobs, barely holding back an incredible orgasm, when Kil finally moved up from Kath?s pussy and began licking and nibbling her way up her rival?s voluptuous body.

Kil was amazed at her own excitement and intense arousal. Her tits were dripping, her cunt was on fire, her clit was throbbing. She was holding herself back from just mounting her blonde slave and fucking and fucking and fucking, but she knew that she would get to that part soon enough. The Red Queen kissed and licked at Kath?s belly, playing her tongue in the woman?s deep, tight slit of a navel. She reached down and ran a finger deep into Kath?s throbbing, wet cunt slit, even as she ran her other hand up Kath?s smooth belly to the blonde?s massive tits. She slid her hand over Kath?s bulging tit, ran her palm on the woman?s hard nipple, before placing her fingers around the thick nub and squeezing hard.

Kath screamed and writhed, her wet nipples spurted, but she managed to fight back the sensual agony wracking her body. Kath did not want to be forced to orgasm by this whore, she could not take the humiliation of being so completely dominated and used by her enemy. But she knew that her resistance was futile. It was just a matter of time before Kil?s ministrations to her body pushed her into a profound orgasm. After that, she knew that Kil would continue using her and ravaging her until the Queen decided to take her pleasure from Kath?s body. Once the Queen broke her, Kath was not sure she could recover. Despite the hopelessness of her situation, she continued to fight back the pleasure, doing her best to hold onto her pride. But it was so hard; her body wanted nothing more than to explode in ecstasy, to cum and cum and cum. She clenched her teeth and forced her pleasure back.

Kil crawled higher on Kath?s writhing body. She whispered a word and the ropes tightened, holding Kath firmly, preventing her from moving too much. Kil raised her head, so that she was staring down at Kath?s engorged left tit. The Queen released a shuddering sigh of pure lust. She lowered her head to Kath?s tit and sank her teeth into the thick, juicy meat, sucking and biting, licking and chewing. Kath screamed and screamed, her head thrown back, her face distorted with pleasure. She clenched her teeth and moaned uncontrollably as the Red Queen sucked and chewed on her tit, the woman?s tongue teasing and lapping at her nipple, the Queen?s teeth worrying Kath?s dense titflesh. Kil moaned deep in her throat as she gave in to the incredible pleasure and lust surging through her body as she devoured Kath?s delicious flesh. The Red Queen felt her entire body burning with desire.

Kil crawled a bit higher on Kath?s wriggling body. She massaged Kath?s free tit with her right hand, then switched hands as she moved her head to eat at Kath?s other tit. Kil ran her hands up Kath?s arms, tracing the taut, straining flesh, as Kath tried to free herself from the grip of the ropes. Kil shoved her thick right thigh hard and tight up between Kath?s legs. Kath instantly began jerking, running her cunt up and down against the smooth flesh pressing against it, rubbing her clit into Kil?s firm, slick thigh. Kath could not hold out much longer. Almost two hours of sexual torture was finally pushing her to the point of no return. Her cunt was soaking wet and burning, burning, burning; her clit was throbbing, aching, throwing off waves of excruciating heat. Her nipples were on fire, her tits were pulsing, quivering with heat and tension. Kil bit into her nipples even harder, torturing them, licking them, sucking so, so hard?

?Oh God, you FUCKING, FUCKING WHORE!!? Kath screamed, her body jerking uncontrollably. ?OH GOD, I?M CUMMING, OH FUCK, I?M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!!?

Kath?s enflamed cunt contracted, sucking at Kil?s thick muscled thigh, then erupted with a geyser of hot, thick cum, spraying out like a firehose, soaking Kil?s thigh, her lower body, her abdomen, gushing up her body to her breasts and down her body to her pussy. At the same time, Kath?s tits ejaculated powerfully, shots of cum spraying wildly. Kil?s mouth was fixed over Kath?s juicy left tit; instantly, Kil felt her mouth filling with Kath?s hot tit ejaculate. Kil eagerly took the cum, letting it fill her mouth, careful not to swallow it back. She felt nipple cum spilling over her left hand, which was firmly gripping and squeezing Kath?s right tit. Kil moved her mouth to cover Kath?s right tit, sucking back more of the cum, until it was spilling out of her mouth. Kath continued to writhe under her, to pump more cum out of her burning cunt, her distended nipples, until she collapsed, sobbing and gasping, her incredible body shuddering with sexual pleasure and tension.

Moaning, the Red Queen pulled herself up Kath?s body, lining up her thick, pulsing nipples with Kath?s wet, goo-stained nipples. Kil lowered herself fully onto Kath, aligning their identical bodies perfectly. The women?s thick tits mashed hard, the tit cum on Kath?s breasts slicking Kil?s tits, their hot, firm bellies slapping tight, their navels sucking at each other wetly. The cum and sweat on Kath?s body slicked and flowed into the cum and sweat coating Kil?s body. Kath?s legs were pulled wide by the ropes restraining her. Kil slid her wet, steaming cunt onto Kath?s soaking twat. Fat pussy lips squashed and sucked. Kil shoved down hard with her hips, then rotated her sucking, burning cunt around and around on Kath?s wet twat, grinding and driving her flaming twat deep into Kath?s fuckhole, spreading and meshing their labia, forcing their bodies to mate. Kil?s wriggling worked her tits around and around on Kath?s wet, bulging tits. The women?s bellies slid and slapped. Kil looped her arms under Kath?s shoulders, grabbed her blonde rival by the hair and pulled hard, savagely. Kath moaned, her head jerking back. Kil lowered her face to Kath?s face, then forced her mouth over Kath?s mouth; she emptied her cum-filled mouth into Kath?s mouth. Kath eagerly accepted the slimy, spit-slicked cum. Kil sealed her mouth to Kath?s; the women sucked and slopped the gooey cum and spit back and forth, even as they kissed hard, viciously. As they kissed, their lower bodies moved slow and hard, hips and asses working, cunts devouring each other, grinding, fusing into one. Their swollen clits locked and hooked, sending shockwaves of excruciating pleasure roaring through the women?s incredible bodies. Tears ran down the women?s faces; they kissed even harder and more savagely as the pleasure built in their locked bodies like a bomb. They slopped the cum back and forth, their tongues working inside the gooey mess in their mouths, until they both swallowed it all.

It was almost another hour of constant fucking, constantly grinding and thrusting, riding each other, before Kath broke their kiss. She felt the orgasmic explosion building in her, building and building to the point of no return. Screaming, sobbing, spit and cum flying from her mouth, she screamed out in ecstasy as she came again, her body bucking and writhing against the ropes holding her down. Kil sucked with her cunt, she pulled as much of Kath?s steaming cum deep into her as she could. It was finally too much. The feeling of her blonde enemy?s boiling cum filling her insides, coating her lower body, the feeling of locking her muscles with Kath and struggling for control, these incredibly erotic sensations finally overwhelmed Kil?s voluptuous body. Shouting out in orgasmic joy, Kil came hard. She jetted hot cum deep into Kath?s body, she wriggled and writhed, grinding her naked body into Kath as hard as she could, enjoying every incredible sensation, as she came again and again and again. Her nipples erupted coating the women?s interlocked tits, slicking their breasts. Screaming and moaning, Kath and Kil pumped hot ejaculate back and forth, slicking their writhing bodies in a froth of mixed cum, before their shared orgasms finally abated.

For long minutes, the exhausted women lay together, cheek to cheek, the cum-spit mixture drooling down from Kil?s mouth to Kath?s, their bodies twined. Sweat and cum glistened on their wet flesh. Their hearts pounded into each other, their heavy tits squashed tight. Their nipples and clits burned like coals, aching with pleasure and power.

Finally, Kil rolled off of her fuck slave. She lay beside Kath flat on her back, her massive tits heaving as she regained her bearings. After a time, she rolled back onto her side, her head supported by her crooked arm. Kil ran her hand down Kath?s lush body, down the blonde?s belly. She cupped Kath?s cunt, then shoved two fingers up the woman?s tight fuck slit, testing for tension, teasing Kath?s pulsing, twitching clit.

Kath groaned in agony. ?You fucker,? she moaned. ?You filthy fucker.?

Kil smiled, but she said nothing. She loved Kath?s body, she loved fucking and humiliating the bitch. Fucking Kath was like fucking herself; her doppelganger?s incredible body afforded her the opportunity to unleash her full appetites on a body that was identical to her own. She scooped a dollop of thick cum out of Kath?s pussy and sucked it slowly off her fingers. Kil lowered her head and began licking and sucking at Kath?s left tit, enjoying the taste of her rival?s slick nipple. The sucking soon turned to nibbling and biting; Kil vigorously squeezed and mauled Kath?s right tit. The Red Queen enjoyed feasting on her slave?s gorgeous tits, working the thick, taut glands until Kath was crying with pleasure. Kil only stopped when Kath arched her back, shouted out in joy, then ejaculated hard, her nipples blasting cum directly into Kil?s hungry mouth. Kil sucked up the cum. When Kath finally stopped wriggling in ecstasy, her voice fading off in a pulsing moan, Kil raised herself so she was face to face with Kath. Kath knew what she wanted. Kath opened her mouth. Kil drooled the entire glob of cum and spit into Kath?s mouth, then followed it down, locking her fuck slave into a deep, probing kiss. The women?s tongues lashed at each other within the spitty, drooling arena of their locked mouths. Kil mounted Kath again and pressed her pussy down on Kath?s naked twat, but she did not start fucking. She enjoyed the mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue struggle, even as she enjoyed the delicious feeling of Kath?s naked body pressed tight to her own, their heat and sweat mixing. Kil began to move her hips, grinding herself slow and hard into Kath?s cunt, forcing her captive?s cunt lips to spread and suck with her own, clit riding on clit. The women moaned and shuddered. Kil scraped her clit on Kath?s clit until the organs were throbbing, pulsating with heat and pleasure. The women went stiff, they threw back their heads, clenched their teeth, and groaned in shared agony as they came, again and again, onto each other. Kil collapsed on Kath, moaning, gasping, enjoying herself too much to stop.

The women rested, regaining their strength. Their hot, sweat-soaked bodies lay twined on the bed, Kil?s naked body draped over Kath?s spread-eagled form. After a while, Kil rolled off of Kath and lay sprawled at her side, flat on her back. She sat up, then got to her knees and crawled down the bed until she was looking up at Kath?s wide-open cunt. Kil smiled, licked her lips in anticipation, and sat back on her ass. She rubbed her wet, thick pussy, stimulating her sensitive genitals. She reached down and spread her pussy lips, stroking her clit gently, restoring her sexhorn to its full hardness and throbbing heat.

?I?m going to fuck you dry, slut,? Kil breathed. ?I?m going to drain every drop.? She slipped towards Kath?s spread legs, slipping the fork of her legs into the fork of Kath?s legs.

?Come and try, you fucker,? Kath breathed. She bucked with her hips, driving her succulent pussy against Kil?s genitals. The women groaned in concert as their bodies mated again, pussy locking and grinding to pussy, vaginal lips opening under the pressure of their thrusts. The sound of wet flesh sucking and merging filled the room, accompanied by the gasps and moans of the women as they fucked harder and harder. Kil had a definite advantage over Kath. Her doppelganger could not thrust back as hard as the Queen, due to the constraints on her ankles, holding her legs wide and reducing her leverage. Kil wanted the other woman to thrust back, to penetrate and lock with her as deeply and strongly as she could. Kil murmured a few mystical words. Kath suddenly felt her restraints release. They remained fastened around her wrists and ankles and attached to the bed, but they were so loose they did not constrain her movements at all. Instantly, Kath sat up, braced her body with her arms, and began thrusting and grinding back against Kil?s attacking cunt with all her strength.

?Yes,? Kil moaned, smiling wildly, enjoying the powerful thrusts and intimate violation from her fuck slave. Gasping, moaning, crying out in ecstasy, the women fucked each other mercilessly, their asses pumping, their hips jerking.

?More, give me more, you cunt,? Kil groaned.

?Fuck you, whore,? Kath gasped. ?I?ll ride your dirty cunt down??

Each woman seized the other woman?s wet, muscled thigh, using the limb for leverage, as they fucked powerfully. As their pleasure built, the women pushed up to each other, pressing their jiggling tits together, pushing nose to nose, grunting, gasping and snarling as their fuckfight built to a climax. As the end came, Kath and Kil grabbed each other by the back of their necks and pulled each other in, locking into a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues lashing, hot spit sucking back and forth. Their pussies clenched like vises, wrestling, trying to break each other, before releasing a gush of steaming cum. They came again and again, their hips and asses flexing and bucking, pumping cum into each other, never breaking their kiss. The room filled with their stifled moans and screams. Their burning nipples stabbed and grated against thick titflesh, their boobs quivered with tension as they shared one delicious orgasm after another. Nipple cum spurted from their tits, slicking their chests. They pulled hair and scratched each other?s muscled backs as their passion exploded again and again in coruscating waves of ecstasy.

Kath and Kil finally released each other and dropped to their backs. They panted furiously, their massive tits shuddering with each labored breath. Their bodies dripped with sweat, their lower bodies were coated with cum. Their genitals were fused together, slit sunk and locked into slit like two interlocked mouths. Their swollen clits pulsed and throbbed against each other.

After some time, Kil pushed herself up and looked at her double down the length of their interlocked bodies. She felt a thrill of pure lust, a spasm of intense erotic joy. She owned Kath; she controlled the one woman, the one body, that could satisfy her unquenchable sexual hunger. She rejoiced in the knowledge that she would never need to go sexually hungry again, so long as she had Kath?s body in her possession.

Kath raised her head and stared between her quivering tits at Kil. The women glared sullenly at each other. Both felt the heat sparking in their locked loins. In concert, they pushed into sitting positions and reached for the other. Heavy tits squashed tight, nipples burned and caressed, smooth arms wrapped around muscled backs. The women exchanged hot, spitty licks, tongue on tongue, before sinking into a deep, angry kiss. Their tongues lashed and wrestled as each struggled to overpower the other. Spit overflowed from their hungry mouths, dribbling down to their rippling, rolling chests. After a few minutes of savage kissing, their passion grower hotter by the moment, Kil reached up, grabbed Kath?s thick blonde hair, and pulled viciously, yanking the other woman?s head back and breaking the kiss in a spray of spit.

?Fucker!? Kath gasped. She yanked hard at Kil?s thick hair, equalizing their bodies once again. Both women groaned in a combination of pain and pleasure as their sexually fused bodies writhed against each other.

Kil gasped out a few mystical words. Kath felt the ropes binding her ankles and wrists suddenly release. Like patient snakes, they slithered off the bed, resting on the floor.

Kath started, then her face lit with a vicious grin. She reached for Kil?s head, intending to pull her rival back into a savage kiss. Kil had released her, and now Kath intended to fuck the Red Queen to death; the whore would pay dearly for that mistake.

Kil returned Kath?s smile with an evil, vindictive smirk of her own. She whispered another mystical word. Suddenly, the ropes sprang back to life. They whipped up from their resting positions on the floor and, in an instant, wrapped themselves around Kath?s ankles and wrists again. They pulled her down to the bed, instantly binding and holding her body in the ?x? position that had become so familiar.

Kath was astounded at the speed with which she had gone from feeling a surge of triumph to, once again, finding herself spread and helpless before the carnal appetites of her rival. She glared helplessly at Kil, who chuckled spitefully.

Kil stretched out on Kath?s body. She writhed, rubbing every inch of her voluptuous flesh on her rival?s lush body, enjoying the delicious heat of wet, slick flesh grinding and merging, the glorious sensation of her taut, thick tits crushing Kath?s equally dense, firm globes. Nose to nose, Kil smiled at Kath.

?Understand this, bitch,? Kil growled at her slave. ?You are right ? it is better when both of us are free to use our bodies on each other. But a word from me, and those ropes that bind you will seize you again. There is no escape from here for you, Kath. You will serve me. You will fuck me, until I tire of you. You are mine.?

?Fucking whore,? Kath gasped, before Kil?s tongue invaded her mouth, before the Queen began wriggling and writhing on her body, exciting both women in preparation for the next round of their fuck war. Kil released Kath, their lips pulling apart, thick strands of spit still joining them. Kil wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she sat up on Kath?s body, her thighs to either side of Kath?s hips. The women glared at each other, before Kil lowered her head to Kath?s left tit, took the hard nipple between her teeth, and bit and chewed. Kath screamed, writhing with the pleasure. Kil?s right hand fingers sank deep into Kath?s left tit as the Queen continued to maul Kath?s boob. After she was done with the right tit, she moved her head to Kath?s left, and bit into it hungrily. Kath writhed and bucked, crying out in pain and exquisite pleasure. Her pussy leaked like a faucet as her body rose to another level of arousal.

Smiling, Kil climbed off of Kath, then immediately turned around and reversed herself on Kath?s body. Kath found herself staring up into Kil?s dripping cunt. The Queen descended on Kath?s twat, licking and teasing, wrapping her lips around Kath?s clit and sucking ravenously. Her hands massaged Kath?s ass, before pulling Kath?s cheeks apart and giving Kil?s tongue access to Kath?s wet asshole. Kath raised her head and licked and lapped at Kil?s inviting cunt; she sucked on her rival?s clit with a voracious hunger. But her hands were still restrained and what the Queen was doing to her was far more stimulating and pleasurable than what she could do to the Queen.

Suddenly, Kil released Kath?s clit for a moment, and gasped out a word of power. Kath found her ankles and wrists free of their bonds. Instantly, she wrapped her arms around Kil?s hips, filled her hands with the woman?s ass, and began sucking and fingering her rival?s asshole. She wrapped her sweat-soaked, cum-slick thighs around Kil?s head. The women rolled over onto their sides; Kil wrapped her thighs around Kath?s head, filled her hands with Kath?s ass. Now in an equal position, the body doubles began devouring each other.

Over the next two hours, the tower room filled with the sights, sounds and scents of two insatiable erotic goddesses eating each other down to the core. Kath and Kil licked, sucked and bit at clits. They finger-fucked vigorously, sending wet digits probing deep into drenched pussies and tight, hot assholes. They fisted each other enthusiastically, pulling screaming orgasm after orgasm out of each other. They scratched backs and pulled hair; they covered each other?s sensitive inner thighs with bite marks and hickeys. They pumped steaming cum into each other?s beautiful faces and drank as much of the sublime liquid as they could. They rolled back and forth on the bed, locked tight in an erotic ball, taking and giving everything that they could to each other, both women trying to destroy and conquer the other with raw pleasure.

The early morning sun was cresting the horizon when the struggling women finally rolled apart, both too sexually exhausted to carry on. They had given and taken more pleasure from each other than either could bear. Floating on a delirious cloud of sexual euphoria, Kath and Kil passed out, their minds and bodies overwhelmed by all they had done to each other. For an hour or more, the two women lay side by side, their perfect, voluptuous bodies reversed reflections of the other.

Slowly, prompted by the cries of her subconscious mind, Kath forced herself back to awareness. Her body was aching and throbbing in all the right places. She turned her head to see Kil?s hip beside her face. She considered rolling back onto the Queen and resuming eating the woman?s twat, but she soon realized that she had an invaluable opportunity to escape; she could not afford to let it pass.

Carefully, Kath pushed herself up, first sitting up, then getting to her knees. She could tell from the Red Queen?s deep breathing that the woman remained truly asleep. Kath carefully pulled each of the four ropes, tied to different parts of the bed, until she had each end close at hand. Carefully, she tied one rope to each of Kil?s wrists and ankles. She knotted the ropes gently; the knots were secure, but they were not tight, at least not yet. It took her several minutes to do this; she needed to act slowly, carefully, without waking Kil. When she knew that the Queen was secured at all of her limbs, she looked around the bed for cloth that she could use as a gag. Even if the ropes held against Kil, the Queen could undo everything Kath had done with a single word. She needed to ensure that the Queen could not speak.

Kath took one of the corners of the bedsheet. She could not rip it. She looked around for something sharp and, to her relief, found a dagger in the table beside the bed. It was careless of the Queen to leave a lethal weapon so close by, but she assumed the woman wanted it as a defensive measure, when all else failed. Kath cut the silken sheet, which was already weakened by the dampness that the women?s bodies had created on the bed. Once she got the rip going, the sheet shredded easily.

Once Kath had her make-shift gag, she knew she would have to move quickly. She knew that she could not afford to let Kil get out a single syllable. Readying herself, she climbed on top of the Queen?s naked body. The woman came awake instantly, her eyes shooting open. They were bleary but cleared when she saw Kath looming over her, holding a gag. The Queen tried to use her arms to push Kath off of her; her eyes widened as she realized she was restrained. As she opened her mouth to shout out a mystical command, Kath shoved the gag deep into the Queen?s mouth. All that came out was a garbled gasp. Her tongue tangled up in the gag, Kil could say nothing. She thrashed her head from side to side, but Kath still managed to tie the gag tight. Once it was in place, she set about tightening all of the knots on the ropes holding the Queen, reducing the ability of the woman to thrash around.

Kath sat on top of Kil, her thighs to either side of the Queen?s hips, her pussy pressed down on the woman?s naked pubes, her hands filled with the Red Queen?s magnificent tits. She squeezed and massaged those beautiful golden orbs until the Queen threw back her head and groaned in pleasure, her cry muffled by the gag.

?The tables have turned, you fucking slut,? Kath breathed at Kil. ?I?m not your prisoner anymore. I?m going to take that red hood of yours and walk right out of here. But first, I?m going to fuck your filthy cunt until you can?t walk.?

Kil glared at Kath, her beautiful eyes blazing with rage and hatred. She said something incomprehensible, but probably obscene, into the gag.

Kath smiled. She stretched her nude body along Kil?s naked body. Her tits crushed those of the Queen and she shifted her bulging, throbbing breasts on top of the Queen?s rack until their meaty orbs were lined up, nipple to nipple. Their nips sizzled as they sealed and sucked to each other. Kath pressed belly to belly; the Queen pressed up, and the women felt their navels suck, their powerful abs ripple against each other. Kath spread her legs as she covered Kil?s cunt with her own, opening herself, allowing for a deeper mutual penetration, deeper suction, as their voracious cunts mated. Their swollen, throbbing clits pressed head to head. Both women jerked as their clits touched and fused, as their most precious, erotic weapons caressed each other, ready to meet and mate and destroy each other in sexual combat once more.

The women?s eyes fluttered, moans of indescribable pleasure met and harmonized. When they could control themselves again, their gazes locked, their shared hate and animal lust lighting their eyes. Kath began moving her hips gently, rubbing her clit up and down, in microscopic thrusts, on Kil?s clit. Kil?s hips moved in rhythm with Kath?s thrusts, keeping their clit heads in constant contact. The heat between their sex swords soon flared to nova intensity. The women stared into each other; Kath looped her arms under Kil?s back and buried her hands in her rival?s hair, pulling hard, inflicting pain, holding Kil?s head in place. Kath?s ass rippled with each powerful downward thrust; Kil?s perfect ass flexed back in reply. Soon, tears were streaming from the women?s eyes as the pleasure built and built inside of them, filling them with aching heat, pouring tension and electricity into their muscles. Their juiced up cunts drowned each other in cunt juice, sweet sweat poured from their skin as their fucking went on and on. The women?s bodies melted and flowed together, every nerve, every inch of skin, locking and merging, their nipples burning and becoming one, their pulsing tits rolling and throbbing like drums, their hot, hard bellies rippling and undulating against each other. Pressed nose to nose, gasping and screaming at each other, Kath and Kil fucked each other into absolute ecstasy, riding each other to the pinnacle of pleasure. Kath wished desperately she could kiss her enemy; she wanted to twist tongues and share spit with her rival. Only the tiny modicum of self-control she had left kept her from pulling the gag out of Kil?s mouth and thrusting her tongue all the way down the other woman?s throat. But it was unbelievably hard to deny herself that final pleasure, that final place of merging and flowing into her nemesis.

In the end, Kath could not resist. As the first wave of intense, unbearable orgasms flowed through their bucking, straining bodies, Kath found herself undoing the knot holding Kil?s gag in place and throwing it aside. She drove her mouth as deep into Kil?s mouth as she could, she thrust her tongue all the way in, and screamed inside in joy as Kil?s tongue pushed and tied up with her?s. The women screamed and screamed into each other as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rolled through them. Kath slipped her hands down Kil?s body and seized the woman by her rippling, pumping ass, and pulled her in as hard and deep as she could. Kath and Kil fucked and fucked, riding each other into blissful unconsciousness, their bodies shaking with ecstasy, their screams of absolute joy and mutual submission echoing out into the countryside surrounding the Red Queen?s castle.

Kath recovered slowly. When she had regained enough of her senses to know where she was and what was happening, her first act was to seize the gag and tie it into Kil?s mouth again. The Red Queen was too dazed, too fucked out of her mind, to object. It was several more minutes before Kath was able to roll off of her rival, peeling their soaked bodies apart. With difficulty, she sat up. She made sure that Kil?s bindings were firmly secure before she rose, unsteadily, to her feet. The Queen remained sprawled on the bed, her eyes closed, her breathing deep. Kath resisted the urge to finger fuck the whore, or to bury her face between the woman?s legs and eat her. Kath had surprised herself with her willingness to risk everything by removing the Queen?s gag. She was not willing to take such a risk with her own self-control again. She needed to get out of the castle while she still could, or she could find herself a slave to the Queen?s appetites for a very long time to come.

Kath toweled herself off using a wash basin in the far corner of the room. She returned to the bed to pick up the Queen?s red cloak off the floor by the foot of the bed, where the Red Queen had discarded it. Kath pulled on the cloak and fit the tight red hood over her head. Her hair was longer than that of the Queen; it was the only tangible difference between the two women. She did not want any astute servant to realize she was an imposter. Tugging her hair into the hood, she pulled it tight. She swirled around in the cape, enjoying the feel of the cloth, the feeling of power that came with the cloak of office.

Kath smiled at her unconscious enemy. ?The next time we meet, it will be on my terms, you fucking cunt,? Kath whispered under her breath. She stepped up to the bedroom door, unlocked it, pulled it open, and stepped into the cool corridor. Two guards, standing duty outside the chamber, leaped to her side and pulled the massive door shut.

Kath nodded at the guards. ?Good,? she said to them. ?See to it that my slave is undisturbed for the next two hours. That is her reward for giving me a good ride.? She smiled imperiously. The guard?s faces remained stone-like; they knew better than to share a joke with their Queen. ?In two hours, you? -here she pointed at one of the guards ? ?are to go fetch her jailer and have her washed and returned to her cell. Do you understand me??

?Yes, milady,? the guards said in unison.

Kath nodded imperiously again, then began walking down the spiral staircase of the royal tower, her naked feet slapping on the cold stone.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, Martok, the Red Queen?s chief of staff, came hurrying up to her. ?Milady,? he began, ?I am happy to see that you are up. I hope that you had a pleasant rest??

?It was not restful, Martok,? Kath replied, ?but it was very pleasant. I think that my plans with that bitch have worked out perfectly. However,? Kath went on, seeing that Martok was about to continue, ? she said something to me that I must investigate immediately. Please hold off on other business until I have returned.?
    The servant looked at her suspiciously. ?If I may, milady, what did the slave say to you??

?It is information of a sorcerous nature,? Kath replied. She hoped that this ruse would work. She hoped that Kil and Martok had not worked out some secret password or code that would tell the minister that Kath was masquerading as Kil. Kath knew that, if she was ever captured by Kil again, the precautions the Queen would take against this eventuality would make escaping much more difficult than it had proven so far. ?I want to investigate this on my own. I can protect myself.?

?Yes, of course, milady,? the minister said, stepping back and bowing his head. Kath could tell the man was not satisfied. She was certain that he would be going up her tower the moment he left her. ?Martok,?she said, ?I want you to go to the royal archive and find me everything that is there on the Ides of March.?

?The ?Ides of March??, Martok repeated. ?What is that??

?It is connected to what I am going to investigate now. When I come back, I want you to have everything waiting for me and be prepared to brief me on whatever it is about.?

Martok hesitated, then bowed low. He left, walking in the direction of the archives. Kath hoped she had bought herself enough time to escape.

In the time she had been a prisoner, Kath had learned as much about the layout of the palace as she could. Even as Martok walked away, Kath proceeded immediately to the section of the castle where the Queen stored her vehicles. Kath?s heart leaped when she saw her own flier parked in the corner of the hangar. She called over a mechanic.

?Is that flyer ready to go?? she asked.

?Yes, milady, we just finished giving it a once-over. It is good little thing. It?s a bit faster than any of our flyers.?

?Good,? Kath nodded. ?I?m taking it out.?

She strode past the mechanic and boarded her flyer. In moments, she had turned it on, checked the solar battery, which would charge in the afternoon sun, but still had plenty of charge left. She smiled. Her plan seemed to be working.

With a vast feeling of relief, she started up the engine and maneuvered her little ship out of the hangar. Just before she pulled away from the castle, she stripped off the Red Queen?s cloak and threw it over the side of the flyer. It landed in the dust outside of the hangar. She saw the mechanic staring at it in confusion, no doubt wondering why his Queen had abandoned her cloak of office.

Without any further hesitation, Kath turned the nose of her flyer to the deep desert and rocketed off. Given what the mechanic said, she was sure there would be no pursuit. When she was far enough out, she would activate the ship?s beacon and begin the process of navigating back home, to Zegium.

She leaned back in the plush cushions of the pilot?s chair and smiled. She stretched out her naked body; her tits jiggled enticingly. Her hands cradled her head. She shuddered with pleasure, as the memories of what she and Kil had done to each other came flooding back. She would miss the Red Queen; she would miss the incredible sexual pleasure that she and the other woman gave to each other. But Kath was no one?s slave. She was free, and she would do all that was necessary to make sure she stayed that way.

The ship?s console pinged. She was far enough out. She activated the navigational array. Soon, she had a fix on where Zegium had moved in the week she had been a captive. She fixed the course and then stretched out on the divan in the back of the ship to rest as the automatic pilot kicked in. Soon, she was asleep, but her dreams were filled with the memories of Kil?s body striving against her own body, sex to sex, woman to woman. They were a frustrating taste of what she had lost.

To be continued:
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member cshell55's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kath vs. Kil 2: Another Neverwhere Story, Part II by JB5

hey JB57, i loved the plot and story is getting more interesting, you're the best , i really like your work and the way you describe the details, i really cannot wait for part 3, this series quite resembles with "Sword and Sorceress", i think in future the duel between the queens is possible as both are equally powerful with magical powers but for now im really forward to part-3, thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Kath vs. Kil 2: Another Neverwhere Story, Part II by JB5

Hi Cshell! Thanks! The next part is about half done; it's really a wrap-up for the main story. I'll try to have it up in the next few days.

I really enjoy these characters, too. Hopefully, I'll have more story ideas for them in the future.

JB57
    JB57