Rebecca, Barbara

Rebecca?s head whipped back at the latest jarring impact against her chest, letting out a shout of pain and anguish. ?God damn this bitch?s tits are powerful!? she thought to herself, as a second blow sent her stumbling backwards until her back hit the wall.

Rebecca Powers, a delicately pretty highschool teacher, was locked in a fierce battle with Barbara Walsh, mother of Cynthia, one of her academically challenged students. Barbara had marched into the room and effectively demanded satisfaction, having taken the note Rebecca sent home regarding additional classroom help as an insult to her family and parenting. Rebecca barely remembered the lead in, but before she knew it she was locked in a woman to woman test of sexual superiority. The stakes? If Rebecca won, Barbara would do exactly as Rebecca commanded in supporting Cynthia?s extra curricular studies. If Barbara was victorious...well, she only demanded that her honor be satisfied.

They were currently locked in a rough methodical titfight, one that Rebecca was hesitant about before it had even began. Barbara had a mothers heavy curves, her breasts round and surprisingly high on her chest for their DD size. Topped with a blonde pixie cut that framed her admirably attractive face, she was quite the looker. Rebecca herself was thin and slightly, a freckled auburn face that was her pride, and a modest bust that was still good for her size. She had hoped her firm perky breasts would weather the wrecking ball slams of Barbara, and eventually grind them down, but she knew that was a long shot?

?Ooooh fuuuuuck!? Rebecca howled, as Barbara began to barrage her breasts with rapid heavy swings, bouncing Rebecca?s tits this way and that. Rebecca weakly swung to meet the blows with defiance, some part of her enjoying the soft grunts Barbara was making with each strike.

?Your tits are getting wrecked bitch!? mocked Barbara, ?These jugs have beat some of the biggest moms in the school, and your tiny tits were begging to be dommed from the start!?

Rebecca arched her back into her opponent, ?Then quit talking and BREAK them you horse bitch!?

Rebecca was a part of the sexfighting and titfighting culture that quietly permeated the school and parents surrounding it. Her sexfighting record was admirable, though hardly perfect. But she was loath to admit that her tits, as great as they were, got whipped and flattened with a reasonable frequency. Often enough that she had developed a strategy for these big busted bruiser bitches; token resistance, let them exhaust themselves, then take advantage of their fatigue in the sexfight to achieve and maintain a dominant position. They always forgot their gloating when Rebecca was riding them to a forced orgasm!

?Oh I?ll break them!? shouted Barbara, ?Piece by piece!? Barbara then aimed and lanced Rebecca?s nipples with her own, their first direct contact in the fight.
Rebecca almost went up on her toes, her eyes going wide in shock, pain, and pleasure, as she felt her dainty nipples IMMEDIATELY bend to the thick stubby nipples of the blonde bombshell.

?Holy shit! Fuck my nipples, oh you bitch!? Rebecca tried to keep the hint of moan out of her voice. ?You still haven?t flattened me Mrs. Walsh! Those jugs are all talk!? she goaded Barbara on, noticing the sheen of sweat and heavy breathing of the heavier woman.

Barbara lifted her tits and violently stroked Rebecca?s nipples, lifting and shaking them up and down. Rebecca let out a long moan and pressed her back harder into the wall, her head whipping back and forth, she hadn?t thought it would feel so GOOD at the same time! She regained her senses and, rising on her toes, slammed her tits down on Barbara?s to refocus the fight.

Barbara grunted at the impact, but laughed and thrust head on into Rebecca, forcing their breasts into a tight collision and powering into them as hard as she could. She followed it immediately with a barrage of heavy swings, her head leaned far back, eyes clenched in exertion, a reckless berserker of intimate warfare.

Rebecca could feel the inevitable coming, her tits were being destroyed, but she fed Barbara?s fury, ?Harder you fat tittied bitch! Faster! Your tits are weak and..AH...and f-AH! T-there pathe-OH GOD!? Rebecca suddenly froze and glanced down as she felt her tits collapsing to the DD barrage assailing her. It was obvious she was beat, but she needed to keep Barbara swinging on her just a few moments longer. She chose to ham it up a little despite her agony and humiliation.

?Oh you slut! What have you done to my perfect tits!? God no! Impossible! How could your fat floppy tits have done this?!?

It had the intended effect, Barbara looked down with a face of smug elation and swung faster and harder then before, breathing heavily, and enjoying the breast domination she was so used to.

?God yea!? Barbara crowed, ?Feel me bust those little things!?

Rebecca was staring directly at her conqueror, feeling her firm tits giving way to their superiors, when they made eye contact....Suddenly Barbara?s face had a spark of recognition, and she stopped.

?Oh!?, she said, ?I nearly forgot!?

Rebecca was confused till Barbara grabbed gently but forcefully by the hair.

?Yea yea,? Rebecca thought, ?I?ll suck those monster tits, then I?m gonna fuck your dumb clit till there?s nothing left.?

Barbara pointed her head directly downward, causing her to look directly at the space between them, to the previous battleground, where even now the victorious DD jugs of Barbara were mashing and abusing the perky envious tits of Ms. Powers.

?Watch.? commanded Barbara, as she slowly manipulated Rebecca?s tits with her own, molding them, collapsing them, crushing her nipples deliberately.

?Oh...oh fuck,? whispered Rebecca, ?Oh my god...that feels...oh...mmm...oh god no??

Rebecca?s nipples hardened to diamond levels, yet still bending to their betters. Her face was flush and she felt her body responding with extreme arousal.

Barbara let out a self satisfied sigh, ?Yeaaa it turns you on to see your titties get abused doesn?t it?? She punctuated the question by lifting Rebecca?s tits up and letting them flow around her own dominant chest. ?Makes you wet to see your pretty little titties submit, to serve bigger badder tits. I KNOW it does?, Barbara stroked the length of Rebecca?s nipples with her own before slowly bending them, ?do you know how I know??

Rebecca was beside herself. For all her pride and skill, she was uncontrollably turned on by the domination of her own tits. It had to be slow, methodical, purposeful, she had to be made to watch her poor tits be humiliated and abused. It was a secret few women knew, but most that knew had inevitably exploited. ?How bitch?? she moaned, unable to take her eyes off her pliant tits, ?How?d you fucking know about this??

Barbara smiled evily, ?Samantha Cosatto told me, she told me how she made you cum just by abusing you with her perfect mocha tits!?

?Ooooh bitch!? cried Rebecca, biting her lip at the memory. Samantha was a mocha skinned goddess of a woman, an undefeated sexfighting juggernaut in the local scene (though rumor was her own daughter had beaten her recently). Rebecca had taken her on almost as much out of lust as competitive spirit. Her long black hair and perfect complexion, her perfect proportions and dark smoldering eyes, she was sex incarnate! Rebecca had been ruined by her in a sexfight/titfight that, she had to admit, was completely one sided. Rebecca took her losses with no small amount of defiance, but even had to admit to her own boyfriend that Samantha had made her her bitch. But now reliving that evening, while Barbara was taming her chest, was driving her pussy into a gushing frenzy.

Barbara leaned close to whisper in Rebecca?s ear while pulsing her tits deeper into Rebecca?s beaten pair. ?Are you gonna cum for me too hoe? Cum for my dominant tits like you came for hers,? Barbara began pulsing faster and faster, adding a little bounce, ?C?mon bitch, feel my big tits taming yours? Feel your hot little nipples aching? Cum for me slut do it!?

Rebecca writhed in pleasurable agony against the wall, screaming in a preorgasmic haze. Being forced to cum from tit domination to Samantha was one thing, but Barbara? Too much, it was too far! She?d never live it down! With a mighty amount of willpower she shoved Barbara with all her might! Barbara, completely taken by surprise, was launched backwards and knocked bodily onto the desk. Rebecca pounced in a sex rage and immediately mounted Barbara, forcing her legs apart and going pussy to pussy with no preamble.

?You cheating fucking bitch!? Rebecca screamed, ?I am gonna break you the fuck in half!? Rebecca, emboldened by the surprise in Barbara?s eyes, began fucking her with total abandon, shaking Barbara?s body with every thrust, the meaty pounding of fit, svelte, body against curvaceous soft prey resounded throughout the classroom. Barbara was screaming at the ferocity of the attack, holding on for dear life as some primal part of her brain told her to submit to this fearsome alpha assault.

?No!? Barbara shouted with every thrust, ?No! No! No! NO! NOOOO!!!? Barbara clenched her teeth and her whole body tensed, before locking eyes with Rebecca and letting out a warlike, ?NO!? With that she returned a thrust at last, having barely held off an orgasm, and stopping Rebecca in her tracks.

Rebecca was suddenly made aware of a challenge from an actual opponent, her dominant clit had been struck by a rival and the electric shock of the touch had halted her onslaught. Now they were still, panting, glaring, teeth bared, clits hard. Barbara slid back and got back on her arms, before reaching forward and grabbing Rebecca?s legs, pulling them together on equal ground.

Rebecca allowed herself to be moved, hissing at the reestablishment of contact.
?First to cum.? She commanded.

?Yes.? breathed Barbara.

There was a long silence, tension built like the silence before a thunderstrike as they two women stared at each other with feminine rage, seething. Then, simultaneously, they screamed out mighty valkyrian war cries and attack each other?s sex with a lustful madness that would have boiled water!

They screamed together in pleasure, despair, and rage! Rebecca?s lustrous hair whipping about, her perky tits bouncing, while Barbara?s hefty chest rolled up and down her body. Their clits lanced together time and time again, jockeying for position and telling blows. First Barbara took advantage; Rebecca fell back and ran her hands over her body, twisting her nipples and feeling their delicious ache from the savage beating they had taken. Barbara derided her, mocked her, demanded her submission.

Rebecca returned to dominance by reaching up and began slapping Barbara?s tits, right across the nipples, pulling them, breaking her concentration through sexual pain. Barbara was again brought to the edge before willing herself back to even ground.

?You know-oh god-why Samantha told me-fffffuck!-your secret bitch?? Samantha heaved, barely able to form the words.

Rebecca?s mind was a wild mess of competing dominant and submissive needs, but still it latched onto this question, she wanted to know?

?W-why...fuck...why-oh no fuck- why bitch? AH! AH!? her question interrupted by a sequence of devastating blows from Barbara?s clit, ?Why did she tell you about my tits?!?

Barbara lunged upward, pressing their upper bodies together in a bearhug that Rebecca returned, and began grinding Rebecca?s pussy with her own. She whispered into Rebecca?s ear, hot breath making Rebecca?s skin tingle.
?Because I OUTFUCKED Samantha! I broke that perfect pussy with mine and flattened her perfect tits with mine! I made her my bitch and she told me EVERYTHING!?

Rebecca?s mind reeled with shock! If she had beaten Barbara...what chance did SHE have?! The sudden feeling of Barbara?s still dominant tits grinding her own to nothing weakened her concentration, and the feeling of her own clit being encircled and manipulated by Barbara?s thick one weakened her resolve. She began to moan loud and long, images in her head of that perfect dark goddess being conquered by this big blonde destroyed thoughts of her own victory. She couldn?t help but look down at their tits again, her own long since crushed and fucked to oblivion. She imagined Samantha?s in her own position and moaned louder and longer.

?Tell me my tits are better bitch!? choked out Barbara, her exhaustion making her dizzy.

?B-better! God they?re so much better! Fuck my beaten tits!? screamed Rebecca, she felt her body acquiescing to all of Barbara?s demands.

Barbara roared and with her open mouth chomped down on Rebecca?s neck in a display of dominance, toppling them so she layed on top of Rebecca, pinning her with her weight. Rebecca, for her part, took it, and opened her legs completely. Barbara felt Rebecca?s body and mind giving in. Saw in her eyes the fear and need, the lust and submission.

Rebecca?s mind was only a flashing array of imagines and primal needs, she NEEDED her tits to be beaten, she NEEDED her clit to be broken, she NEEDED to cum!

?Fuck me! Mrs. Walsh! Oh god fuck me Mrs. Walsh please!? She heard the words leave her mouth and knew it was over, her arms went back by the sides of her head, an invitation to pin her down completely.

Barbara bellowed a laugh and began to lance her clit into the defenseless center of Rebecca?s sexuality. She raised herself up and began dropping her breasts onto the flattened tits beneath her, Rebecca pushing them together as an offering to be ruined at Barbara?s leisure.

The single explosive orgasm from Rebecca came with a panicked scream as she lost absolute control, she began to spasm, she felt her clit bend and submit, her tits flatten, and her body seized and twisted in unnatural ways. The pitch of her screams hit new highs as her body tried to shake, but Barbara held her down, almost holding her together. The orgasm never stopped, and Rebecca remembered it crescendoing toward unexplored territories of pleasure before...nothing.

She awoke on her desk, naked, alone, sore. She could barely move, but suddenly the whole affair came rushing back. Her hands went over her face in shame, but as it replayed in her mind she felt her arousal slowly creep back. She cursed herself and her depravity, and began to stroke her own clit and roughly grip her tits, the echoes of submissive pleasure still echoing in her body. Soon she came again, softly, gently, before going limp. Her eyes fell to the chalkboard where a message had been left for her, the message took her a moment to decipher.

RE: Samantha - I lied. We never fought.
With Love,
Mrs Walsh

P.S - I appreciate your interest in my daughter?s studies. I?ll consider your proposal.

Rebecca blinked before furrowing her brows and pouting. ?Hmph, lied...bah!?

She righted herself and gathered up her clothes on shaky knees. Taking a moment to admire the absolute sexiness of her conquered body in a nearby mirror. Her boyfriend was gonna have to hear this story, he tended to fuck her brains out when she lost. She made her way to the parking lot, barely dressed.

?Maybe I?ll tell him tomorrow? she thought, ?I?m not sure I could take another pounding tonight?? she felt her body stir and sighed, as she put her fingers to work again in the car, softly breathing out her submission to Mrs. Walsh once again.