0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: ONE NIGHT, IN BED WITH CAMILLE, PART 2, by A. Penman

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Hey Rags,

I'm glad I could do that for you...show you a new way to explore the classics. BUT COME ON, MAN. You neglected to mention "John Coltrane And Johnny Hartman!" Shak will be aghast!

Unless, of course, you're among the few remaining humans in the Western World who are unaware of this recording. Unless you are one of those folks who "can't handle Jazz" I highly recommend you check it out. When you hear it, you'll understand why I chose it for the Natalie Camille seduction scene...

Finally, I will echo CFL40 and say congrats on 400 DA followers!

All the best,
    A.P.

I AM AGHAST DR. AP!!!

But not about Rags unforgivable sin of not mentioning Trane and JHart, we'll deal with that atrocity later!
    but.......but.......
    "FLIGHT OF THE FREAKING BUMBLEE???"
    COME ON MANNNN!!!!
    I mean really......I'm just imaging those two pussies locked in a tight scissors grinding to that! Talk about energetic...not to mention the stamina!
    But seriously, I'm just getting back in town and read part 2. It adds just the right amount of spice to part 1 making it even more intriguing. But if truth be told, part 2 is actually part 1 and vice-versa....and uh, uh.....(I think I'm confusing myself.......I need to stop now, my senior citizen brain is overheating!)

Shak
    Last edited by shak7; December 10th, 2018 at 09:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12