Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Final Grade Part 1

Part 1

The redhead screamed in pleasure, a desperately high pitch that rang through walls of the messy old room. ?YES, RAVISH ME MORE!?, she cried as the blonde road her down on the flimsy mattress that lay directly on the floor with little other furniture around, their bodies not moving in sequence as the blonde was clearly in control. Amber screamed back, ?FUCK YOU, FIGHT BACK, DO SOMETHING!? but the small redhead had no chance against the blonde?s dominant body and began to cum, long before Amber was even close or tired. ?No! Stop fucking cumming!? Amber cried above the screams of the other girl who was now lost in the passion that overcame her body. After a few seconds, the girl finished and Amber who was now more frustrated than ever got up quickly. She ripped the blanket from the other woman had just started to reach for it with a dark look on her face.

?Get out. Now.? The brown-eyed blonde hissed and whether it was the venom in her voice or the dark glare Amber was giving her; the other woman didn?t hesitate. She jumped up grabbing her clothes that lay spread out from just 10 minutes prior, ?Did...did I do something wrong?? she tried to ask but it was to no avail with the stunning blonde.

?Get the fuck out of my room,? Amber said aggressively now beginning to move towards the redhead fists balled up at her side. With a quick yelp, the woman ran from the room still only half dressed leaving the blonde alone. The guy roommates who lolled around the house got a small peak at the girl as she dashed from the house. They hooted and laughed but didn?t dare go up to see Amber now or ask what had happened.

Amber now stood alone in her room. Both horny and angry, which were two feelings she had often recently. This girl had been the 2nd woman and 3rd person that week who had not been able to scratch her sexual itch. She sat back down and began to masturbate trying to focus on her own desires; anything but the same thought that had run thru her mind the last 2 months, a pitch-black room and another woman against her. ?Damn it? she thought as her mind replayed the night again realizing it was the only thing to get her off. Her triumph against the wallflower librarian who had attempted to stand up to her. A fight with a woman of surprisingly equal build and desires. Amber became soaked in her nether regions quickly and her fingers pumped easily in and out of herself, getting closer and closer until she gave herself a quick light orgasm that warmed her insides. She got to the edge thinking about mounting the redheads face in a reverse school girl pin drowning out the other woman?s cries under her ass while she moaned in the victory.

?Ohhhh yes,? Her body jerked slightly in the pleasure, but she knew she had finished too quickly and now laid still in bed; a little less horny but still angry? ?Fuck this? she whispered aloud to no one but herself. The pleasure was enough to clear her head slightly and she closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep, passing out a few minutes later.

The new semester had arrived, and Amber was preparing for the first day of class putting on a very simple string thong under her classic ripped black jeans. A boring, but still tight black t-shirt to match, but she added a leather choker for a little extra wild look. It was a big day, as this was the last first day of college and Amber was ready to move on from this school and student life altogether. Years earlier, her wealthy grandmother had promised her a huge inheritance if Amber could get and maintain a 4.0 throughout all of college, a challenge that Amber quickly realized only a week in that this was beyond her reach alone. She had always been rebellious and the more she got pushed towards school, the more she found other things to entertain her and avoid it which did not bother her until now.

She had no problem asserting and applying herself if need be, but with school, she had never felt the need or want. She was not unintelligent, but it never interested her when there was sex, music, and travel to entertain her. She normally wasn?t worried about the next day, she lived for the moment; that was until the inheritance promise that she honestly thought was driving her insane. It was enough money that she would not have to worry about anything like that for a long time. It consumed her thoughts always on the back of her mind like a thorn in her side.

After only a week in college, she figured she would need help, and she knew just the way she could get it. She began to seduce some boys and girls to help her achieve her goals. They all gladly joined in for a few treats that Amber would give, this included pics, chats, and sometimes even a titfuck. This got her what she needed. It worked better than she could have imagined, and Amber had gotten an A in every class so far in 3 ? years of school. She told herself would cut down anyone who would get in her way, which is exactly what happened 2 months ago when that bitch attempted to ruin her life. A boy named Wayne had become her go to as he was the easiest boy who only wanted a good titfuck or sloppy blowjob to keep him in line. He did her work incredibly well in the last semester class after Amber promised full sex for the A. It seemed that just with him she would succeed in her goals with only 1 year to go and it seemed everything was in the bag. One day though Wayne who had never said anything about any other girl with Amber there commented on how a worker at the library had made conversation with him. Amber knew that he was in the middle of the hardest classes so far and would not risk the boy in the middle of the semester. She decided rather than give a chance she would stuff out this threat from the beginning.

Amber had not expected that her conversation with Wayne that night and several confrontations would lead to the most exotic night of her life. The redhead she at first observed at the library had first looked like nothing to Amber, a pathetic girl just looking for a desperate lay and not anything Amber had to worry about. Bur Wayne never stopped talking about her and Amber decided on a new tactic. Fear, and attacking the woman?s work by ripping a book in front of the librarian for good measure. It had the opposite effect and woman who Amber learned was called Maggie turned out to be something much different than Amber had expected. The redhead continued to talk to Wayne ignoring the threat from Amber, and after, Maggie blew Wayne in which the boy told Amber it was equally sloppy and hot as hers. This pissed off Amber more than anything that had happened thus far and for once the inheritance was not the thing she cared about the most.
    A dangerous fight against the other woman was set and she confronted the librarian at the school during the night and was shocked to find out that Maggie owned a body that was one of the best she had ever seen in person. Huge tits, a powerful bubble ass, and a match for Amber in nearly every way in what turned into a physical showdown. The fight led them to rip each other?s clothes off, continuing to go against each other in only their thongs. Then things got weird and sexual between the combatants who seemed unable to control their desires in the middle of the conflict. They lost their underwear, and both started using attacks such as kissing, licking and sucking each other?s sexual organs putting them in a sexual frenzy. Amber realized she had unintentionally had a sexfight after searching on the internet for anyone or anything that described her encounter with the redhead. In the end Amber had won that night, forcing the other woman to cum before she did during desperate sweaty tribfuck between their dueling pussies. She forced the redhead into an inferior position and outfucked her opponent. In the agreement from the fight, the redhead did all her work for the rest of the semester ironically replacing Wayne for that class anyway. She hadn?t seen the redhead since the final moment as she came on Maggie?s tit, rubbing her cum over the defeated body in the darkness. She also took Maggie?s red thong as a trophy that had become one of her favorites to wear, a sense of power she felt knowing she wore her defeated opponent?s armor.

Maggie had gotten Amber an A in all her classes; during which she and the redhead messaged only through email sending the work papers back and forth. Once the class was done, Maggie and Amber ceased communication in every way.

This was a new semester however and everything seemed to be back on track for Amber?s life. She walked into her final class getting the normal stares from the boys, one even being bold enough to whistle which she ignored not even giving them a glance. She did like the attention, but it was more fun not notice to any of them and see who was bold enough to talk to her. As she took a seat in the back taking out a small notepad. She always went to day 1 of every class to ensure she made the roll and find out which one of her ?helpers? would be used for this class. Being that this was the only class left and she was pretty sure it would be Wayne. The boy had avoided her for a few weeks, but Amber would not let him slide. She trapped him one night in the parking lot, and after ensuring Maggie had not reached out to him or touched him, she brought him back to her house. Giving him a dirty sloppy fuck, it was the only time she felt alive as she rode him to multiple almost painful orgasms for the boy. She felt like Maggie was in the room with her competing with her. At one-point Wayne even muttered Maggie?s name during Amber?s blowjob, which to Amber?s surprise only got her hornier. The final blow came as Wayne?s wet dick was trapped between Amber?s soaked orbs, she leaned down and sucked the head. He came with a final pop and Amber swallowed all of it until it went limb. She got up wiping the corners of her mouth, ?Don?t forget this feeling Wayne, she would never be able to do something like that?. Wayne hadn?t strayed since.

It was a slightly large room with about 75 people, so Amber was able to be pretty unnoticeable once the crowd had filled which was fine with her. The professor had also just arrived and was at the front of the room writing his name on the board and sending papers around the class. The old professor turned towards everyone; smiling softly he cleared his throat and began to speak. ?Welcome all to another semester and for some the last of their studies, I am glad you are all here.?

Amber zoned out at this preferring her own music to the noise from the professor. She now had the notes that were passed out for her or Wayne to read later. The talk dragged for a solid 20 minutes with Amber going in and out with the crowd, she was now looking around the classroom for some fresh meat to finally scratch the sexual drive burning inside her. A few hot guys and a couple babes, enough for Amber to think she could try a few of them and see what they could do. The professor changed subjects and Amber noticed he was gesturing to someone who had just walked in and was in the front of the class, ??and finally I would like to introduce my TA for this class, Miss Reynolds. She will be the one grading your papers that will determine your final grade along with me. Hopefully, none of you are on her bad side!? he finished in a joking manner. Everyone in the class laughed except for Amber. She felt like her whole body was dropped into ice and seemed paralyzed on the spot. Her thong and bra felt tight as memories of a dark room, and dirty sex filled her mind. There at the front of the class was none other than the librarian herself?

------------------To Be Continued.

Hello everyone. This is a new story, but a sequel to A Quiet Affair. I would read that one first if you haven't or don't and just roll with it haha. Sorry its a short part this time but I am happy to say I have wayyy more written already than I normally do (Like wayyy more) . I find sequels tough hahaha but I do like these chacacters so it flowed eaiser. Other stuff to sayyy uhhhh. TPI is pretty much done but I can't decide on the ending so until im happy with it I can't post. Cold Chill has a new chapter but ehhhh so much more to work on it. One other story is coming along but we will see. I think that's all haha.

Hope you all enjoy this story! Thanks again for everyone support and yeahhhhh till next time.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Final Grade Part 1

I'm glad, that you stick to quality and only deliver when you feel it's right, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I support, that you're consistent with Amber's condescending, borderline psychotic, sexually predatory character, but there was one thing that kept me from suspending disbelief: Amber disappearing into the sea of 75 people. At an American college, with her reputation, the rumors that swirl about her, and the body that she has... no, that's utterly impossible. Yale's Delta Kappa Epsilon is still around, and their "philosophy" is branching out, but that's my opinion.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear King,

I just got on and saw this! I haven't read it yet, but I'm really excited to do so! I'll send you a PM after I do. I'm sure this will be fantastic.

Sorry to hear that you've hit a block with TPI - I'm really looking forward to the conclusion of that story, too.

Thanks again,

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear King,

I just got on and saw this! I haven't read it yet, but I'm really excited to do so! I'll send you a PM after I do. I'm sure this will be fantastic.

Sorry to hear that you've hit a block with TPI - I'm really looking forward to the conclusion of that story, too.

Thanks again,

JB57
    Me too,
    Your writing is excellent and your intros work wonderfully - certainly for me. Maybe we'll have to live without conclusions to some of your stories but this community is immeasurably richer for your input.
    Plan_b

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Final Grade Part 1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thank you for nice story!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

This is off to a really great start! I love how you establish that Amber is lusting after Maggie, even if she won't admit that to herself (or won't act on it, at least) and that, apparently, she has not been sexually satisfied since her late night library encounter with the redhead.

I also love how you have so quickly and plausibly established the stakes: Amber now finds her long-term goals at risk of being derailed if Maggie fails her, or even gives her bad marks (which she deserves, of course). The set up for a sexfight - or maybe even a series of sexfights - to determine what Amber's "final grade" will be is fantastic!

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Catfightlover- Hahaha. yeah that's a fair shout. Glad you enjoyed though.
    Freeman- Glad you enjoyd the first part
    plan_b - thanks mate. I do hope to finish all the stories though as I can't stand when others don't. Im a hypocrite lol
    JB- Always appreciate the comments! Hopefully this story meets everyone's expectations haha.
    All those who liked the story- Thanks so much!

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Catfightlover- Hahaha. yeah that's a fair shout. Glad you enjoyed though.
    Freeman- Glad you enjoyd the first part
    plan_b - thanks mate. I do hope to finish all the stories though as I can't stand when others don't. Im a hypocrite lol
    JB- Always appreciate the comments! Hopefully this story meets everyone's expectations haha.
    All those who liked the story- Thanks so much!
    I guess it was Pluto, that is, IIRC, who posited the thought experiment on what seems to be more scarier for a person who sits in a cave by the fire and draws on the wall the shadow of the things that pass by, the shadow itself, or what caused it. Nowadays, although a decade has passed, the crisis of faith of emerging from the bigger financial one laid the groundwork for some very loud people, who despise change, and to avoid said change, at best they employ tactics to the effect as dressing concerns as simply overreaching concern. It wouldn't be a problem, if it didn't mean physically intervening in the lives of others, treating them as property (like the fraternity pledge I alluded to earlier). The other problem is, that while many acolytes lack human compassion completely, they've learned techniques to present themselves as the good guys, the saviors from a "wave that is going too far". You know, when you point out, that being a stripper is a job, not a natural state of being a woman.

In these turbulent times, I hang on to addressing and debating arguments, not people, which is (and always should be) a big difference. We don't know each other, it might be, we both like the Green Bay Packers or dislike deep dish as a pizza. Heck, I support pineapple being a legitimate topping. I miss the times when it was so obvious, having petty internet fights were obvious signs of the online disinhibition effect, and not the coming sign of an apocalypse, led by a non-existent shadowy force. When it was obvious, that pineapple isn't native to Hawai'i, and that the pizza was invented in Canada (shoutout to XP). In my view, stories that started out with the Classical Greek, the reason focus is on protagonists is because both writers and the audience lived under despots, so it was an escapism from constantly having to kiss a** all day.

Of course, late 20th and contemporary 21st-century stories have atypical characters, among them brooding antiheroes and some straight up villains, like Dexter. Yes, we need characters we can love to hate, like Alexis from Dynasty, but they are different from movies like Gotti. If no other movie survived a nuclear war with Russia, Gotti is the perfect example of how a narcissist likes to see themselves. The Teflon Godfather is presented as the simple family man, who was actually a decent guy, dragged down by evil government bureaucracy and a few rats in his crew, who were the real criminals. It closes off with how great a man he was, and how everything got worse after he died.

In a nutshell: I'm okay with Amber being who she is, only it'd separate character from creator if you also highlight the ravine like the divide between how she sees herself and how others perceive her.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story