Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Final Grade Part 2

Part 2

Maggie was now addressing the class in a sweet tone and charming smile. The mousy redhead seemed in her element talking in front of the class which surprised Amber. The blonde took in every detail presented to her, noting the librarian was wearing unrevealing clothes that brought little attention to her body. Most of the students had already stopped paying attention to the words, but not Amber; who had barley blinked and heard every word. She watched the redheads every movement and was forced to feel her own body react to the sight of her nightly desires appear unexpectedly in front of her. She felt herself get wet, wetting her thong and her nipples harden like small spikes, her breathing increased to quick shallow breaths, her body knew exactly what could satisfy her and it was sending signals that it wanted it now.

The redhead was still talking about the class, saying how she was there to help them all. Amber saw thru the fa?ade the librarian displayed for everyone else in the auditorium, she knew what Maggie was hiding under her baggy clothes; her large creamy breasts, her strong thighs and perfect ass, a body that could equal her own; though she would never admit that to anyone outside her own mind. This redhead was an equally sexual aggressive woman who did not back down against another; and was willing to go all the way when pushed. She felt her body heat up more and more thinking again to the night, her and the other woman locked together tit to tit in only tiny thongs, pining and licking each other?s faces and finally kissing deeply in an attempt to choke each other with only their tongues.

Even though she was still in shock her mind started to reboot taking in the situation more clearly and the consequences of Maggie being in charge of her grade, ?Did she take this job just to get to me?? she thought in a sudden moment of clarity and arousal. It was the only reason it this could happen?did she know about her inheritance? ?No that was impossible?, she told herself. No one did, she had never told a soul. The redhead must have just come looking to get back at her or even force another fight. Amber for the second time in her college life felt nervous, not for the fight but knowing the redhead had trapped her in a web.

?..and I?m sure we will all get along! As our wonderful professor said I am here to help you all pass this class.? Her green eyes scanned the room and met the brown orbs of Amber after a few seconds of searching. The woman locked eyes for an extra second longer and the world seemed to melt away except for them, a new dynamic in their relationship had just been set. Amber felt shocks in her loins and the small wet spot started to become a puddle, she was happy she wore a thick bra as her nipples would clearly be showing to everyone without its coverage. She knew the librarian was bold, her mind reeling yet again to the night when Maggie had taken stripped own thong off following Amber?s decision, agreeing to settle things nude in the dark, but she never thought the redhead would come after her this way. Amber wondered if Maggie was having the same body reaction as her, because if she was, she showed no sign. Maggie broke the eye contact snapping them out of the sexual trance, she finished her speech to slight applause from the crowd. The professor allowed them to leave early being the first day, but many students lingered to introduce themselves to the teacher and the cute mousy TA, but Amber left immediately still struggling to process what was happening and try to get her body under control. Her whole life was now in the hands of a woman who hated her, who had fought her, and who?s thong she had taken in victory. Maggie had her, she thought as she left campus, she couldn?t see any way out of?unless of course she confronted the redhead again. Something which she had a feeling was exactly what Maggie wanted.

1 week prior

Maggie Reynolds was having an ok week. Just okay again; as she awoke from a restless sleep after a night of nearly no passion and below average sex which had become the norm for her lately. She looked at the blonde woman still fast asleep next to her. Maggie thought about sneaking out but she wouldn?t want to do that to another person, and waited for the other woman to wake up before finally taking her leave. Like the other few women Maggie had slept with the last couple weeks, the blonde begged for Maggie to stay over longer or at least ravish her once more but the redhead wasn?t in the mood to fake anymore orgasms. This had been the most sex she had ever had in a period of time and was easily the worse period as well.

It had been two months since Maggie had been sexual satisfied, but she didn?t like to think about that horrible night. A night of passion and dark aggression against the dirtiest slut she had ever come across. A fight with another woman that turned into something much more. Directly after the fight she had avoided Amber and any place the blonde might appear; not knowing even to herself exactly why. Well that was a bit of a lie, she knew the real reason why; fear.

She had dueled the blonde in a catfight that ultimately turned into a sexual showdown between them, both using spanking, kissing, and fucking to outdo her opponent and exhaust her down; Maggie had found the word sexfight, and now used it when thinking about what her and the bitch Amber had done.

She hated that she had allowed herself to be dragged down into the gutter with the blonde and she felt a deep shame each time her mind went to that night, both the fight itself and more so her body cumming against the blonde in defeat. She had been mounted by the tit, her opponent rubbing her victorious pussy on her, spreading the cum on her upper body. The loss that ached more than any of the bruises or scratches that had been on her body. She always told herself that her hand slipping was the only reason the punk chick had out fucked her, but as time went on self-doubt grew, and she became more and more nervous to ever see Amber again. ?Maybe she was stronger than me. Maybe her body was better, and I was more attached to her than she was to me?, was a common mental battle she was in that spiraled her down into the state she found herself in.

She was torn between wanting to forget everything about that night and what had happened letting it rest. But she also had the secret that even she would not admit to herself most days?and that was she wanted to fuck the blonde again in every single way she could and most of all win. She wanted to win, to destroy the blonde?s body with her own and give the blonde the same torturing feelings she had dealt with. Her eyes had been opened to new sexual feeling and so far, she hadn?t been able to recreate it.

She did not know what to do with every night becoming an internal struggle. Finally, after a night of tears she decided not to go after the blonde and just live with her shame. Without an opportunity the blonde had left no chance for Maggie to force a rematch and with only 1 semester left there was nearly no time. The shredded book, Wayne, and her own personal desires all lost, she wasn?t sure she could stay at the school. What Maggie had not realized an opportunity was sitting in her inbox, one that she could not pass up.

Maggie got home from work forcing herself not to start masturbating immediately as she had been doing a lot, her own memories the best fuel to get her started. Before she started playing with herself she logged into her work account just to make sure she was not forgetting anything regarding the new semester that was almost upon her. There at the top of the inbox was an email from one of her favourite old professors.

?Dear Maggie, I hope this finds you in good health. I am looking for a TA this semester and think you would be the best out there. Please see the attached list of students and schedule. The pay is also quite nice, and we could also discuss some openings for future jobs. I hope to hear back from you soon?.

Normally Maggie wouldn?t respond to a random request such as this, but she had a soft spot for the old man and decided to look at the attachments and then say no. It was all very standard stuff and the professor had not been kidding when he said the pay would be nice, but not enough for her to sacrifice time away from her job or life. She almost closed it when something caught her eye right before she clicked away. In list of students the professor sent was the name Amber Fielder and Maggie froze in her seat taking in a sharp intake of breath. Only last night she had cried deciding she would give up and not go after Amber again. Now a chance appeared before her, better than anything she could have hoped for.

Maggie?s mind raced thru the pros and cons of this scenario forgetting about the night before. She knew the rest of her time working at this school, the memory of Amber would always be there, a consistent reminder of her most shameful moment in her life. Did she want to go after Amber? It was not in her nature to look for conflict and she told herself over and over the last month how uncivilized it was what her and Amber had done to each other.

But something deep drove Maggie forward and pushed the doubt in her mind. The sex alone was something she craved, and the idea of pinning Amber down by the tits, making the blonde scream in pleasure was something she needed. She had to do something or give it all up, quit and leave the school forever. She remembered the anger she felt left alone in the dark, her wet pussy dripping on the carpet and the sticky cum covering her tit after Amber had finished on top of her body. The stains from their cum had not come out and, when she had to use the backroom of the library she could see them. It went from one of her favorite rooms to her most hated, she despised going in there now and seeing those stains. She had been left her alone and had to spend the last two months in fear. It was all the blonde?s fault; the bitch had come after because of?. her grades. Like a lightbulb Maggie fully connected the dots that she could destroy Amber in a different way if the blonde refused to fight.

She took a deep breath clearing her mind slightly and decided at that moment even against her better judgement it was worth getting back at Amber. The bitch had threatened her and even destroyed one of Maggie?s most prized possessions. Amber had won the battle, but Maggie knew she could win the war. She would fail the blonde in the class, because Maggie knew something was up with Amber and her grades, as there had to be a reason the blonde had gone after her so intensity when she had only chatted to Wayne. Maggie was going to find out one way or another, and she quickly filled out the form and emailed the professor. Within in an hour Maggie was the official TA of the class and the one in charge of Amber?s final grade.

The first week of the semester flew by and Amber had not gone back to class sending Wayne instead, something she knew Maggie would definitely notice, but hoped would give the redhead pause. She got her first assignment emailed to her and had Wayne write it up the best he could putting in his top work on the essay. She emailed it in before the weekend and waited for the response, her worry growing that there was little chance it would come back well.

Her deepest fears were met when it was sent back with a huge red F and had been marked up the paper with incredible detail looking for any small issue. Amber felt the blood rush out of her face staring at that paper and seeing the clear hand writing of the librarian. Wayne had little explanation trying to justify and saying he could send an email to the professor, but Amber knew exactly what was happening. She logged onto her student account for the first time in months and went to the class calendar to review the TA hours. Maggie had an opening the next morning and Amber decided she was going to go have a little catch up with her redheaded friend.

Maggie had noticed the filling of her last open appointment with Amber?s name before class and couldn?t help but rub her own nipples though the button up blouse just at the thought of being face to face once again. The time seemed to approach fast, so far everything had gone to plan, with her failing Amber?s first paper. Predictably within an hour some time was scheduled for the blonde with the TA of class on the calendar, she knew Amber would be pissed. She was wearing her overly large glasses and a cute button up white blouse, and tight black suit pants. Her curly red hair was down to her shoulders and she had even applied some light makeup. The boy in time before Amber finally left and as soon as the door closed there was a knock. Maggie had just returned in time as Amber let herself into the confined office space not waiting for any acknowledgement or permission to enter.

The blonde appeared thru the doorway looking like a dangerous goddess, scanning the room with her dark brown eyes taking in the surrounding. Maggie was sat from behind her desk making no motion to rise and Amber got right on the other side facing her. The temperature of the office seemed to rise 10 degrees in a second and for the first time in over 2 months the girls were face to face again. Their eyes roamed each other faces taking in every detail looking for flaws and fear. Amber was wearing tight black jeans and a matching tank top that made her look devastatingly hot clashing against her silky skin. A new spiked choker was back on around her neck and her nose piercing shinned with a small diamond. She had the same bitchy face that she had worn the first time they met. The scowl sent daggers in the direction of redhead, who returned them with enthusiasm.

Maggie had undone two extra buttons from the top of her blouse right after the last student had left the office, making sure her cleavage looked deep, inviting, and for Amber, intimidating. She felt like a warrior showing off her weapons to another, making sure her rival knew what she was dealing with. Her green bra could be seen on the outline of the white top. Amber meanwhile had come prepared, choosing a very low-cut v neck tank top that easily matched Maggie?s display with her own massive bosom especially as she leaned forward on the desk. Making it look almost like a cave that everyone wanted to explore.

They didn?t speak a word, but their eyes did. They focused on the cleavage that was displayed aggressively at each other, like two bulls showing their horns in a display of threat attempting to scare each other off. If there hadn?t been anything to say, they may have started titfighting right then, but a phone ring from the desk interrupted their stare off and they both jumped at the sudden sound. Maggie ignored it and it ended shortly as the resumed their glare.

Another 10 seconds passed before Maggie finally breaking the silence and said ?Well hello Miss Fielder, please take a seat. What can I help you with?? She said with a sweet tone and putting on a fake smile. Amber was not about to take this fake persona for a second.

?Cut the bull shit. Your little show doesn?t fool me.? Amber growled not sitting down as her nails raked lightly on the desk. Maggie?s fake smile seemed to disappear as quickly as it had come and she scowled.

?What are you talking about?? Maggie asked gripping her pen tightly trying not to tell the blonde off right away.

Amber gave a twisted grin, ?You are a fucking psychopath aren?t? you?? Maggie glared at the comment but didn?t say anything. ?What the fuck are you doing as the TA of this class?? The blonde continued.

Maggie shrugged, ?An opportunity presented itself, and I took it.?

?An opportunity for what?? Amber asked thru gritted teeth.

Maggie didn?t answer right away giving Amber an almost pity stare before smiling, ?My career.?

?Bullshit. FUCKING BULLSHIT! You are doing this to try to fucking get even with me!? Amber nearly yelled. Maggie realized that a pitch higher and people outside would hear them.

?Amber.? Maggie said using her rival?s first name in an attempt to diffuse the situation slightly and lower the sound, but this only pissed the blonde off more; as if they could call each other anything rather than bitch, slut and whore. ?I?m not going to pass you when I know it?s someone else doing your work, but I am fair and if you do your assignments I will mark them fairly no questions asked.?

Even if Maggie was being sincere, she knew Amber wouldn?t believe her as there was no trust between these two women, only sex and violence.

?No Maggie. You are going to give my A or things will happen.? Amber said dangerously openly threatening the redhead again like the last time, d?j? vu for Maggie hit like a wave.

That was a final straw for the librarian, she had known there was a high probability that Amber would escalate things to a sexfight again, and now it was happening. Maggie did not like get to get threatened, in fact it was what had driven her to fight the last time and clearly was going to do so again, it was the same bullshit as last time when Amber came into the library. ?Do not threaten me Amber.?

?Or what Maggie?? Amber was seeing red now and was getting angrier. ?OR WHAT YOU BITCH?!?

Maggie slammed her desk and stood up fast, she made her way around the desk where Amber stood her ground ready to tear into her. Maggie didn?t stop until she was face to face to Amber, chest to chest, their shirts and bras the only thing protecting their modesty from each other. Their skin had goose bumps from aircon that contrasted to the heat and steam from the body in front of them. Maggie couldn?t believe how fast she had herself in front of Amber again with their tits near popping out.

It just seemed almost natural to them as if they couldn?t control it. Flashes of their kissing and fucking were hard to keep out of her mind as they glared at each other without a word said.

?Do not fucking threaten me again you fucking whore?. Maggie said in a near whisper almost hoping Amber would start their fight. Her clothes felt tighter than they had just minutes ago, and she wished they were already off.

Amber spoke back just as quiet, ?Are you doing this TA just to fuck with me? You look like the psycho coming after me this time.? Maggie tried to hide her annoyance on the logic Amber applied there but would never admit anything.

?You can?t prove anything, and I can do whatever I want?. Maggie replied, what little fear she had was long gone, turned into anger being face to face with the blonde.

?I will threaten you all I want, so don?t fucking mess with me or I will make do on every word I say? Amber replied, ?We agreed you would stay out of my way that last time we?? Amber?s smile grew, ?talked.?

?Fuck you.? Maggie said before she could stop herself but after a replaying it in her head she knew she meant it.

?You tried but couldn?t.? Amber said, a cutting jab to Maggie who felt it deep down. The redhead couldn?t stop escalating this now as the real issues began to bubble up between them, ?Don?t fucking come back here or I will fail you from this class right now.? She threated. Amber didn?t retort this attack, so Maggie continued pressing what advantage she had, ?You?re a stupid bitch, I know this A means more to you than anything or you wouldn?t come here looking to demand this or gotten in my face in the first place.?

Amber couldn?t let a flicker of fear pass her face that Maggie had put 2 and 2 together something the librarian noticed.

?What?s the matter bitch? Did I figure it out?? Maggie said as the tension was building between them; their bodies seemed to react to just being next to each other in the confined room showing clear signs of arousal. Their pupils had fully dilatated and a red flush had appeared on both their cheeks as they continued to stay face to face pushing into each other.

To anyone looking it was clear they wanted to have sex with each other even as their minds hated each other with a passion. Amber thought about giving it all up and jumping on Maggie right then brining their bodies into the much-needed contact. All of her dreams and desires satisfied right now. They would lose their shirts and bras quickly and settle which tits really were better first as a warmup. She was sure her girls could crush their rivals and break the redhead completely, and from there have her way with her.

It would have been efficient for them to settle it here and now, but the time was already almost out as class approached. Seconds flew past, but neither took a chance to start a fight with so many people nearby just a few rooms away; they could hear the students passing by just outside the door unaware of the sexy confrontation that was happening just feet away. They would be found and separated before they could do what they dreamed and promised themselves what would happen. Amber finally broke the silence knowing there were only minutes left.

?Don?t forget what happened last time you messed with me.? Amber said smiling evilly motioning down to their massive tits separated by 4 pieces of cloth, ?Occasionally, I wear your ugly red thong just to remember the feeling of being on top of you?.

That comment almost broke Maggie and now she was ready to risk it all by stripping Amber nude and have a brutal fight right here until one of them lay defeated on the floor, cum dripping from her twat. She wanted her thong back, but more so she wanted to rip it off of Amber?s defeated body during a fight and take the blondes in turn. She needed to win it back and only then would she be able to wear it and feel as sexy as she used to. ?I am going to rip it off your body if you ever come at me again?. Maggie hissed.

Amber was tired of the defiance Maggie was giving her; clearly not respecting what had happened last time between their bodies. She pushed in and both girls felt their silky bras rub and the top of their breasts bulged from their clothes, their soft skin now touching slightly sending shockwaves to their nipples.

Maggie sucked in sharply ready to lose her top and wrestle Amber, nude on the filthy floor until they were forced apart, only connected by strings of spit and cum with one woman beating the other within an inch of her sexual endurance.

Every thought of moving on with her life and accepting her defeat long was vanished, and she pushed the wallflower persona down once again. ?Fuck you bitch?. She said with venom, ?Get the fuck away from me or I will fuck you over in every way?. Maggie made a move to step to the side of Amber done with this conversation on that note. The blonde did not move an inch and put a hand up stopping Maggie on the shoulder. Maggie froze at the touch, her hands clenched into fists, her face turning to the blonde, but Amber made no other movement than to turn her own head, so their lips were again inches away; daring each other to kiss.

?I?m going to fuck you if you ever get in my way of this A.? She said in a deadly tone that was both dangerous and still somehow sexy to Maggie?s ears coming from the blonde?s glossy pink lips. Maggie felt a shiver go up her spine but she refused to be intimated or show any fear. It didn?t matter what happened in the darkness of the library two months ago, this was now. Against her better judgement and before she could stop herself she responded.

?Not if I fuck you first.? Her own voice surprised her with its dirty tone, but she knew she meant it if she and Amber had to fight again the dirty way they had before, skin on skin and with their sexual skills until one of them submitted. Amber had her own shiver of desire and fear but showed no sign to Maggie except to narrow her eyes. They glared for a few more seconds before Amber lowered her hand letting the redhead past both hoping they got their point across. Maggie made her way out of the room before making a turn, leaving the blonde behind for now.

To be continued-----

Hey there is part 2. Hope you all enjoyed, and thanks everyone for the support. I will try to respond more to comments and likes cause they do motivate me. Its only been a day so no obvi no progress on the other stories haha. I'm 99% sure the girls might start going at it in the next part so look forward to that. Cool, uhhhh yeah I think that's it for this post. Tilllllll neexxxttttt time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Final Grade Part 2

Dear King,

Fantastic work! Once again, you prove that you are the absolute master of the tension-creating, cliffhanger build-up! At this point, I can hardly wait for the two women to start "going at it" yet, at the same time, the anticipation and the enjoyment of the next part would not be nearly as great if you had not done such a fantastic job of setting up the pieces before knocking them over.

You've done an excellent job of re-introducing us to Maggie, of showing us how her battle with Amber affected her, and making her even more human by bringing in elements of doubt, fear and even surrender, along with her shame. And now, the building confrontation with Amber has washed away Maggie's fear and made her even more determined to see the confrontation through. At the same time, you have nicely established how both women desperately need to get into each other's pants and how both of them are filled with intense mutual lust for each other, even as they hate each other passionately. This is the best possible combination and you have set it up in a way that feels real and that, most importantly, has brought the sexual tension to the boiling point without quite crossing over.

I can hardly wait for the next part to go up! I'm hopeful that, whatever Amber and Maggie get into, this is a conflict that lasts the whole semester. Given how intensely both women want each other's bodies and given how sexually unsatisfied both presently are, I am hopeful that their battle becomes an all-out war.

Again, this is a really exiting story, made more so by the fact that you've written most (all?) of it and that means we won't have to wait too long or have any doubts about getting an ending! That makes investing in this story much easier.

The last point: what you are illustrating here is the absolutely crucial role that story and character play in these kind of stories. That may be stating the obvious, but I fear it is a point that too many people miss. In a sexfight story, the actual sex can become quite conventional and boring. What differs, and what matters, is everything surrounding the sex; the nature and motivations of the combatants, the context of the story itself, and the other details that distinguish one story from another. In this case, you have established a scenario - two women locked in a sexual competition at a university, over real stakes for both of them - that works incredibly well. This should be a genre of its own. You have made both women seem "real" or, at least, given them human and sexual motivations that, in the context of the fantasy, make sense and have the readers rooting for one character or the other.

Once again, great work and a fantastic buildup! I hope that we don't have to wait long for part III!

Thanks for your great work.

JB57
    JB57

WriteThisWay

Excellent setup as always. I'm just hoping this is more straightforward than the first one with a definitive winner. Don't forget, the titfight or sexfight is the thing. Once you get there, let it be the star.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    Excellent setup as always. I'm just hoping this is more straightforward than the first one with a definitive winner. Don't forget, the titfight or sexfight is the thing. Once you get there, let it be the star.
    I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here. As you know from my own work, I disapprove of the idea that there needs to be, or even should be, a "definitive winner" in these kind of battles. Indeed, I even think that such an outcome is illogical. In this case, what has been well-established is that Amber and Maggie are incredibly evenly matched, in bodies, sexual skills and sexual endurance. The last story suggested that Maggie probably would have won if Amber had not managed to maneuver her into falling on her back, but even that is not certain. After all, in the previous chapter, the women masturbated each other to a mutual orgasm. Under these conditions, I think it is unlikely (or should be unlikely) that either woman could so decisively defeat the other that there would not be some doubt around who wins or, at least, that there is not a good chance that either woman could win in a rematch. This is a principle I try to adhere to in my stories. In most of my stories, there is a decisive winner of any given battle, but there is also plenty of room for the loser to make a comeback in a later fight. Given that, to me, it is the symmetry of the battles and the combatants that I find particularly erotically appealing, this should not be surprising. It is also this aspect (as one of many factors) that makes King's stories especially appealing to me. To my mind, the idea of Amber and Maggie in a continuing rivalry is extremely appealing and even desirable.

In writing this, I am only expressing my own preferences, and I recognize that. To me, there is nothing more boring than a sexfight wherein one woman completely dominates the other. I know that some people like this. I am just saying that I do not. If there is not an even fight with a good chance of either combatant winning, then there is no suspense or any possibility of redemption. What is particularly appealing about this new Maggie vs. Amber story is that it may play out as a redemption arc or it may become a consolidation of humiliation. But the fact that readers care is based on how they feel about the characters and what they represent (to the readers) not the sexfight in itself.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

WriteThisWay

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here. As you know from my own work, I disapprove of the idea that there needs to be, or even should be, a "definitive winner" in these kind of battles. Indeed, I even think that such an outcome is illogical. In this case, what has been well-established is that Amber and Maggie are incredibly evenly matched, in bodies, sexual skills and sexual endurance. The last story suggested that Maggie probably would have won if Amber had not managed to maneuver her into falling on her back, but even that is not certain. After all, in the previous chapter, the women masturbated each other to a mutual orgasm. Under these conditions, I think it is unlikely (or should be unlikely) that either woman could so decisively defeat the other that there would not be some doubt around who wins or, at least, that there is not a good chance that either woman could win in a rematch. This is a principle I try to adhere to in my stories. In most of my stories, there is a decisive winner of any given battle, but there is also plenty of room for the loser to make a comeback in a later fight. Given that, to me, it is the symmetry of the battles and the combatants that I find particularly erotically appealing, this should not be surprising. It is also this aspect (as one of many factors) that makes King's stories especially appealing to me. To my mind, the idea of Amber and Maggie in a continuing rivalry is extremely appealing and even desirable.

In writing this, I am only expressing my own preferences, and I recognize that. To me, there is nothing more boring than a sexfight wherein one woman completely dominates the other. I know that some people like this. I am just saying that I do not. If there is not an even fight with a good chance of either combatant winning, then there is no suspense or any possibility of redemption. What is particularly appealing about this new Maggie vs. Amber story is that it may play out as a redemption arc or it may become a consolidation of humiliation. But the fact that readers care is based on how they feel about the characters and what they represent (to the readers) not the sexfight in itself.

Take care,

JB57
    Like all your stories, your response was stunningly longwinded and 5 chapters too long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    Like all your stories, your response was stunningly longwinded and 5 chapters too long.
    Hm, that's an interesting response. Perhaps you may like to consider apologizing. If not, you may want to consider why you are incapable of conducting a decent and civilized conversation.

That's my only contribution to this. I'm not in the habit of wasting time engaging with trolls.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear King,

Fantastic work! Once again, you prove that you are the absolute master of the tension-creating, cliffhanger build-up! At this point, I can hardly wait for the two women to start "going at it" yet, at the same time, the anticipation and the enjoyment of the next part would not be nearly as great if you had not done such a fantastic job of setting up the pieces before knocking them over.

You've done an excellent job of re-introducing us to Maggie, of showing us how her battle with Amber affected her, and making her even more human by bringing in elements of doubt, fear and even surrender, along with her shame. And now, the building confrontation with Amber has washed away Maggie's fear and made her even more determined to see the confrontation through. At the same time, you have nicely established how both women desperately need to get into each other's pants and how both of them are filled with intense mutual lust for each other, even as they hate each other passionately. This is the best possible combination and you have set it up in a way that feels real and that, most importantly, has brought the sexual tension to the boiling point without quite crossing over.

I can hardly wait for the next part to go up! I'm hopeful that, whatever Amber and Maggie get into, this is a conflict that lasts the whole semester. Given how intensely both women want each other's bodies and given how sexually unsatisfied both presently are, I am hopeful that their battle becomes an all-out war.

Again, this is a really exiting story, made more so by the fact that you've written most (all?) of it and that means we won't have to wait too long or have any doubts about getting an ending! That makes investing in this story much easier.

The last point: what you are illustrating here is the absolutely crucial role that story and character play in these kind of stories. That may be stating the obvious, but I fear it is a point that too many people miss. In a sexfight story, the actual sex can become quite conventional and boring. What differs, and what matters, is everything surrounding the sex; the nature and motivations of the combatants, the context of the story itself, and the other details that distinguish one story from another. In this case, you have established a scenario - two women locked in a sexual competition at a university, over real stakes for both of them - that works incredibly well. This should be a genre of its own. You have made both women seem "real" or, at least, given them human and sexual motivations that, in the context of the fantasy, make sense and have the readers rooting for one character or the other.

Once again, great work and a fantastic buildup! I hope that we don't have to wait long for part III!

Thanks for your great work.

JB57
    Dear JB,

I'd take this a step further because I think I've judged a bit too soon in the previous encounter. The expected social norms, gender norms is a game Amber learned to play the same time she learned playing house, so she manipulates others around her to do her bidding, which is why Maggie can't expose her outright. Even worse, much like in Moli?re's Tartuffe, the possibility is not zero, that even after exposure, there will be others still blindly believing her. As such, the sexual battle is but the physical manifestation of opposing carnal desires, that in turn force Maggie out of her stereotypical librarian persona. I can't claim of seeing into king's mind, but it's possible he knows or could have known a person who's introvertedness prevented them from shining.

The series of battles between them is the affirmation and confirmation of their existence that connects to their core. In their last battle, Amber humiliated her, but now both want to mindfuck the other, albeit with different purposes, Maggie wants Amber to be humble, whereas Amber wants a slave.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Final Grade Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW, another hot chapter, and still on the bill up.
    Love the way king lets the reader into the women's mind,
    what their thinking - about each other, and their selves.

I feel sorry for poor Wayne though, missing all the woman
    to woman action. After all, he was their go-between guy.

Thank you Kingofdapirates.