Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

The Final Grade Part 4

They finally separated from each other, rolling apart now needing to catch their breath and try to calm their bodies. They didn?t remain relaxed for long as they stood up not wanting to be caught on her back and defenceless if the other woman approached. They found themselves again on opposite sides of the office. Their breathing was very heavy after the long exertion, the only sound in the small office besides the clicking of the clock. It had already been 30 minutes of them ?talking? out their issues, and they hadn?t settled anything yet. Their pink and red lips tingled from the kiss seconds early both yearning to getting back in contact.

Both girls fixed their hair and wiped their faces of the thick spit which had covered and dripped down their cheeks. They also started to readjust their skirts; the last remaining clothing each girl had on, Maggie pulling her business skirt back down to her upper mid-thigh while Amber fixed her school girl skirt as best she could by flattening it down. They continued to glance at each other as they did so, especially now that both girls knew there was now nothing under those skirts and access to the warm cunts of their most despised rival would be much easier. The cum stained underwear in each other hands made it all the clearer that sex would be the main weapon going forward as they escalated their encounter into the phase.

They had succeeded in getting their rivals thong off as they had promised and now wanted to press the advantage. They tightly gripped the tiny wet strings of cloth in their hands and began to circle each other slowly moving around the desk they had just fought on. Their huge sweaty tits slightly reddened from the bashing and rubbing but showed no other sign of damage ready to be re-engaged together. They started taunting each other about the chosen underwear and the clear desire the other was showing.

?You just couldn?t wait to get my thong off, could you?? Maggie laughed at the blonde. ?Just how bad do you want my body?? She felt alive and sexy holding Amber?s thong in her hand, and now all she had to do was keep it. She used to associate these feelings of desire and need as being a slut ignoring them best she could, but now she felt empowered fighting against Amber and honestly didn?t care how she felt or looked.

?You took mine off just as quickly. I wonder why?? Amber said rolling her eyes. She was tired of them beating around the bush of their attractiveness to each other; they had already fucked once and had kissed tonight. Amber was planning on doing it again and again until the redhead gave up. ?We both know it is going to end.? Amber growled at Maggie, ?The better woman between us will win. Just like last time.?

?The better woman? How do you define that slut? Shouldn?t us trying to rip each other to shreds and school girl pinning each other be enough?? Maggie said with thick sarcasm in her voice. She didn?t want to say aloud that the battle of their sexes was just as much about this as their grades, but Amber didn?t seem to care, she was going to hate fuck Maggie and most likely would be hate fucked in return.

?No, it is not.? Amber said deadpanned now ready to say anything to get them back at each other?s bodies. ?I?m going to break your sex and we will see if you are still smirking at the end of our little sexfight.?

Maggie?s eye?s widened at the word sexfight. ?You looked up that too?, she said in a whisper to herself, Maggie suddenly had bit of insight that Amber had been thinking about their encounter more than she let on. She wasn?t sure if Amber heard her, but she pushed it from her mind saying it didn?t matter if they both had obsessed over their last encounter.

?Yes, I suppose you are right for once? Maggie said grinning even slightly wider. They continued to circle each other around the desk, a little extra sway in their hips. ?A sexfight is the only way we will really be able to settle this, but this time however we go till the end.?Amber raised an eyebrow at Maggie also using the word and at this as the redhead gave her a sinister grin like a wild nymph, a look the blonde had not seen on the redhead before. Amber felt even more attracted to Maggie at this movement as if she could feel what the redhead planned to do to her. She could only hope her own look was giving the librarian the same feeling.

?We go till one of us quits, one of us surrenders to the others physical?or sexual endurance.? Maggie felt hot saying her most secret desire to her most despised rival. The rival who could bring all those desires to reality and seemed more than willing. Maggie was not going to stop, not tonight, she would out power and out slut Amber in the game of sex.

?Sexual endurance? Amber said, her own dark smile on her face now widening more so. Her body heated up at the words fully realizing she was going to be sexually satisfied tonight, especially after she forced the redhead down and used her body like a sex toy. ?That sounds perfect to me, I wasn?t sure if a baby girl like you would be daring enough to do this again after what happened to you last time.? Amber purred as she licked her lips. Maggie gave a small shrug not trying to show how much it really did bother her. Having anger from her defeat could only lead her into making a stupid decision and that was not something she could afford to do against the blonde. ?Last time was last time. We were supposed to fight with tooth and nails, and we decided to fuck it out on the spot. This time we both know how we are going to settle this. No one orgasm and done, I am going to make you scream my name and only stop once you beg.? The librarian said sexually. They still circled each other, following after the ass they both wanted to slap and chew.

?You will be the one begging for more when I am done with you.? Amber said back but then her eye?s widened as if remembering something very important, ?Also, more importantly when I win, you will give me my A in this class no questions asked, and never again show your face in front of me. This bullshit psycho behaviour stops you freak.? Amber continued with a haughty authority.

Maggie didn?t respond nearly wincing at the work psycho and freak, she hated those insults and the blonde knew how to dish them out. She would have to leave the school, hurting her career and losing her favourite place. Finally, she found her voice, ?Fine, I agree but when I win you will be getting the F you deserve. You will also never step in this school again, so I never have to see you for the rest of my life. This is the last time we will ever deal with each other, you fucking psycho.? Amber knew what Maggie would say but hearing her threaten the F sent a shiver of fear in the blonde. Her goal for the inheritance faced the biggest challenge so far. The words hung in the air as it dawned on them that the loser may never get a rematch between them, everything was on the line and the future of both girls laid out in front of them.

The clocked ticked signalling the passage of time both girls were oblivious too. Maggie also remembered something that was important to her. ?I am keeping your thong as my trophy too bitch.?

Amber gave a sharp laugh, holding up the white thong she still held, ?I think it?s pretty obvious that the winner of tonight is leaving with two.? She motioned towards the black sting in Maggie?s hand as well. ?I just can?t wait to add another to my loser collection.? Amber said as she held up the flower white cloth to her crotch as if seeing how it would look in a mirror. ?I wear your red one to the gym a lot,? Amber smiled as Maggie?s glare seemed to intensify the image clear in her mind. ?I like how it feels down my ass. It took a while to get your nasty smell out of it, but now I feel like it truly is mine.?

Maggie let out animal like growl, ?Next time I pin you, I?m going to shove my ass in your face?, she hissed, the tension reaching a breaking point.

?No way slut, it will be my ass making you scream? Amber growled back Their hips swayed more and more wanting to show off their ass. They stopped moving, standing on opposite sides of the long desk. Maggie threw the black thong into the corner and Amber did the same landing the white one right on top of it. The twin prizes awaiting their new owner once she outfucked the other queen.

?Ok Amber, I think we both understand what?s happening here. How about you join me up on this desk again and we can talk a bit more with our tits. I will show you again who?s the most woman between our chests.? Amber didn?t reply but crawled up to the desk on her knees and Maggie quickly duplicated to match her. The women found themselves in a similar setup to almost ten minutes ago moving together to fight tits, but now both missing a key piece of clothing under the skirts. They didn?t hesitate like last time and crushed their mummeries together as the twin balls began to roll with a hard slap. Their sharp nipples raked and flicked against each other giving a mix of pain and pleasure. Maggie reached for Amber?s hands to interlace fingers, but the blonde had other ideas. They had only been titfighting for less than 5 seconds when Amber?s hand dove under Maggie?s skirt and entered the redhead?s-soaked pussy. She started pumping quickly before Maggie could do anything but gasp at the sensation, her mind went blank as Amber?s nimble fingers danced in her.

?FUCK YOU! This is about our tits!? Maggie screamed reaching down to grasp Amber?s hand and hold it back slightly from getting back into her. Their arm muscles flexed as Amber was paused in her sexual attack for a brief second.

?NO, FUCK YOU! This is about everything!? Amber yelled back while slamming her tits into Maggie?s pair as they crushed together even harder than before. Maggie took the hint and let go of Amber?s hand giving the blonde full access to her cunt. She was rewarded with Amber?s hands re-entering her, but as the punk girl focused on her attack Maggie slid her own long fingers up the blonde?s skirt and into her smooth pussy. The twin groans of desire signalled they were already reaching a peak.

The titfight was still raging but their focus had turned to their masturbation contest that underway on the top of Maggie?s desk. The girls were ready to go at it to the sexual end and this was the beginning of them brining their wants and needs into each other. Two fingers in and two on the lips they played with each other under their skirts; the sounds of sloppy pumping the loudest sound in the office followed closely from their grunts that escaped their lips. Amber was going fast and quick with short attacks focusing on the outer areas while Maggie maneuvered her hands slower and deeper, their styles of sex clashing like their breasts unable to break the other easily.

Their sexual engines were in full throttle and the aroma of womanhood filled their nostrils as they continued to duel on top of the desk.

?Holy fuck, you really want me huh? Look how wet you are? Amber couldn?t help but smile playing with Maggie?s twat. Their first fight seeming to recreate itself, but this time they could see each other in full detail and it only made them hornier. Every scowl or flinch was a extra sensitive stop was touched drove them to push further. Her thumb now even flicking the small clit that had appeared from Maggie?s hood.

?Look who?s talking you little bitch, your thong was soaked, and now you are literally dripping into my hand.? Maggie purred back continuing to rub Amber?s lower lips sliding easily against the smooth flesh. She felt her clit start to show and quickly searched for Amber?s which was appearing as well.

Their free hands had dug into each other?s hair while their dominate hand was in-between their rivals? legs. The giant boobs clashed into each other still pushing lightly wanting to be the better pair.

Their womanly bodies in war as they found their g-spots rubbing the rougher spots inside the slit with a come-hither motion. Their faces had turned away from each other, but as if by fate they turned so their eye?s locked. At that point neither girl had used their mouths or tongues except to taunt and talk dirty words into each other?s ears. Now looking at each other the memory of the kiss was another fire they needed to ignite Amber gave a small tiny lick right on the side of Maggie?s red lips sending a pulse to her pink nipples, and Maggie wetly returned one to Amber?s cheek and across the pink lips trying to split them with no success. They backed off for a second to glare darkly into their enemies? eyes before rushing each other?s mouths with a passionate sigh finally kissing deeply.

The tongues rushed in and knotted between their now duelling mouths increasing all their pleasure 10-fold in their other erogenous zones. They stopped pushing tits and even their hands seemed to hold and relax inside each other as they kissed, moaning deeply into each other?s mouths and shaking them to their core. From the outside their looked like two passionate lovers reuniting after a long time away, but on the inside of their cheeks they were trying to choke each other with their strong tongues and drown with spit. They seemed to hum and moan with each passing second while their pink and red gloss seemed to mix on each other. As their hands began to move again they separated their lips with gasps of air and spit dribbling down onto their tits slightly wetting the balls of fat that rolled against each other using the new lube.

?You?re a terrible kisser? Maggie huffed already missing Ambers tongue inside her mouth.

?Your tongue is pathetically weak.? Amber moaned as they began to masturbate each other even faster nearing a small ledge, both girls close to a small orgasm after 2 months of thinking nothing of this moment and each other.

?Weak huh? How about this.? Maggie put as much spit as she could on her tongue and gave a hard-soaked lick up Amber?s chin, across her mouth and near her brown eyes.

Amber groaned at the feeling of the pink muscle on her face, her body wanting more and more of what Maggie was giving her. ?Yeah, soft compared to this? as she wet her own tongue and licked Maggie back leaving a trail of spit back but going all the way to the redhead?s ear nipping it slightly and wetly putting her tongue in. ?Fuck?, Maggie breathed pulling her head back to stop the bite but Amber continued to push their spit covered faces together spreading the lube they had left like two lionesses rubbing their heads together in greeting. Once a nice wet gloss was spread they went back to sucking each other?s tongues like cock back and forth between them.

The free hand of Maggie?s released the blonde mane and lightly moved down the toned back, looking to grope the muscle below. She rubbed down the covered skirt and reached the edge pulling it up slightly. Amber?s hand was already making its way down to Maggie?s behind ensuring she matched her rival. She wasted no time and gave a slight grope followed by a spank on Amber?s bubble butt remembering how much the blonde loved having her ass tortured.

Amber?s eyes went wide, and her legs gave a small shake as an orgasm roll into her body, the spank timing with a hard rub on her g-spot.

?Shit? Amber huffed trying to keep her body steady. It had happened so quickly, an almost waking up orgasm after a week of not being able to cum. Her own hand had found Maggie?s muscle and after a hard slap feeling the redhead also moan and begin to shake.
    Amber brought her hand up and gripped Maggie?s hair and forced her head forward.

?Look at me bitch?, She whispered wanting eye contact to see Maggie cum.

?Fuck you slut?. But Maggie did stare, her green eyes looking deep into Amber?s brown searching each other for answers and weakness as they shared the pleasure.

They both bit their lips as they came; the waves beginning to spread down their limbs. Their eyes continued to stare right at each other not blinking, unable to look away at the person who gave them so much pleasure and hatred. Their fingers continued to pump looking to draw it out as long as they could. Cum dripped down into their hands and onto the desk where it pooled in a small pond of cum. Maggie was close to yelling out, the pleasure just too much, but would not give Amber the satisfaction. Instead forcing their mouths back together to stop herself in a lust filled kiss that Amber angerly returned. The waves didn?t last long and as they subsisted, and the girls came off their high as fast as they had started. They broke their kiss with spit connecting them and removed their cum covered fingers with two small pops.

They rested against each other for a few seconds relishing in the small after glow. Maggie knew these moments were the chances she had to capitalize on.

?Get on your back bitch!? She cried while lunging forward tackling Amber on her back, but the blonde was ready wrestling the redhead for a few seconds before she rolled to the side forcing Maggie off. ?Ouff? Maggie hit the floor standing as quickly as she could, but Amber had rolled off the desk on the other side. All the first orgasm did was rev them for more and Maggie was ready to start up right away.?Hope you aren?t too tired after that blondie.? Maggie said as she began to back up away from the desk and into the more open space of the rug. Looking to lure the blonde into a more power-based wrestling were the pinned woman wouldn?t have the desk to use as leverage.

?Sorry slut but I have never been exhausted from sex and you don?t have the body to be the first.? The punk girl said taking the bait and following Maggie around the desk and into the open arena.

?We both know that?s a lie? The redhead gloated earning a glare from the blonde. Amber had nearly reached Maggie when the redhead put her hand up. ?Let?s do this nude.? Maggie said already zipping her skirt down and letting it scoot down her ass and legs not waiting to see if Amber would copy her. She wanted to control the flow of the fight, and her skirt could only be a nuisance going forward. Amber nodded and licked her lips at Maggie, ?Fine, nude.? She twirled around so that her back faced Maggie whose skirt was already down by her knees. Amber? long silky hair went down to her mid back, the pink streaks seemed to glow in the light. She took the small zipper on top of her schoolgirl shirt in back and pulled it slowly down. Maggie watched transfixed on the little strip show the blonde had started on a whim. The zip down finished, and Amber began to wiggle out of the skirt even bending at the waist with straight legs once it was down to her strong thighs. Her pink fingernails followed the skirt all the way down until she was fully bent over giving Maggie the best view of her open pussy, ass, and legs so far. The look the blonde gave her was one of need and desire and Maggie silently gulped. The full view of the goddess demon she would have to conquer was quite a sight to behold.

Amber slowly turned back and began to slowly move towards Maggie, tits jiggling, ass swaying, ready for conflict. Amber had a confident smile as she approached Maggie who stood her ground. Her own legs toned, her stomach firm, and her body more than ready to mate with her rival.

?You may have a good body, but mine is better. You may be a decent fuck, but I?m better. I?m prettier and hotter than you ever will be and you will be screaming my name.? Amber sadistic smile gave her a hot crazy look as she got within 5 feet of Maggie.

The word prettier was the one that hurt Maggie the most. She had dealt with bimbos like Amber her whole life, who acted like they were queen of the world and that Maggie was inferior. Amber just happened to be the worst with the looks and body to back up her talk. Her freckles and glasses may not have been the stereotypical bombshell, but she knew she was pretty, and she was going to show Amber just how much.

?No, you are not.? Was all Maggie said as she launched herself forward with a scream of fury. Amber screamed too as they clashed womanly body to womanly in the centre of the rug. They immediately gripped each other into a bear hug pushing each other?s tits head to head while squeezing each other tightly around their backs. They groaned as their boobs compressed tighter than ever, mushrooming like balloons. Neither was able to get the other to break her grip and Amber began pulling them to the ground, first to their knees where they began to grapple like wild animals.

They tackled and rolled around stark naked incredibly turned on just being in contact with the other. Maggie was on her back first and as she concentrated on rolling Amber she felt her own lips be split by the blonde?s strong tongue which met Maggie?s and they coiled like snakes.

They continued to wrestle nude on the floor even as they kissed erotically, but they were too turned on from the titfighting had turned them on and neither was looking to have a contest of strength now, more a contest of sex. They rolled around into different positions, their mouths sucking every bit of their opponents? skin and tits when possible. Hard humping each other was just as common and the slap of hips and pussy on skin rang. They suddenly found themselves with Maggie on top of Amber, who was face down and hissing like a cat with the librarian?s lush body pushing her down. Maggie?s arm was around Amber?s neck in a light choke hold but she wasn?t putting nearly any pressure, focusing on other parts of Amber?s body.

She put hand down between Amber?s legs and began to masturbate the blonde again from behind with a fury. Amber gave a slight growl annoyed on how easily Maggie?s fingers slipped into her as the light sweat made them slip around. The heat in the room was raising fast, the aircon long off and the heat from the girls glowing. She tried to roll but wasn?t very successfully only getting to her side still with Maggie fingering her twat.

?Get out of me!? Amber wailed while humping Maggie?s hand. She thrashed wildly getting out of the hold from Maggie and jumping on her. Her lips found their target locking onto one of Maggie?s sharp nipples where she began to suck like a bottle taking in as much meat as she could.

?Damn it!? Maggie cried grabbing the blonde?s silky hair hard to unlatch her from her sensitive nipples. She loved having her girls sucked, and Amber?s mouth was like a vacuum on the perfect setting. It dawned on her how quickly Amber could blow boys with this suction as she felt as if she would leak milk from her tits. She pulled harder and with a loud pop Amber released the pink nipple. She pulled Amber up to her face locking lips in a smack. Maggie twined her legs with Amber and began to roll them to take the top position but was met half way by hard resistance in her hips. With their legs entangled it was only by the power of bums would they be able to roll each other.

They pushed each other in an attempt to force the other on her back. It was clear that all the strength was coming from their glutes and the stronger of the asses would pin the other. Their ass muscles flexed with power for a whole minute of this intense struggle, a fresh layer of sweat and feminine aroma rose. Grunts and moans filled the room as their pussies were so close to finally getting back in contact during this ass duel. Slowly Amber?s powerful glutes she spent so much time lifting with began to prevail pushing Maggie?s own trained behind down into the floor. The redhead moaned in frustration as each inch was given feeling her proud ass pushed back by other woman meat. It took another whole minute for Maggie?s ass to be fully pushed into the rug with Amber retaking the top position. They caught their breath staring at each other dangerously pushing down the impending orgasm that was building in their cores.

?I guess we know who has the best behind? Amber gloated on top and giving her own ass a shake. The motion jiggled her and Maggie?s compressed tits, while their smooth stomachs touched as well sliding easily across each other with no friction.

?Fuck you, your behind is tiny compared to mine? Maggie growled back trying to roll and get their asses back at each other desperate for another push against Amber?s buns. Amber pushed back, and their pussies came within in an inch of mating.

?You aren?t going anywhere.? Amber hissed using her top position to push Maggie?s ass back down while tightening the leg lock. Maggie gave up trying to roll them and sent her hands onto Amber?s flexing booty.

?You have such a pathetic ass?, Maggie growled even as she rubbed and groped the large muscle, running her cum covered fingers over the hill of meat. Amber did her best to not lessen the pin and tried to kiss Maggie to distract the redhead. Maggie ignored the kissing spitting on Amber?s lips instead and followed that up with a hard slap to ass that broke the concentration of the blonde. Amber moaned in frustration as she found herself unable to return the attacks of Maggie which were having brutal effects, Maggie continued to tenderize and abuse Amber?s proud muscle.

?Fuck!? She cried after a second spanking from Maggie as she pushed her hips hard trying to hump even while pinning the redhead.

?You like when I play with your ass don?t you bitch?? Maggie said as she ran a finger up and down Amber?s crack while still groping the meat. Amber whimpered not wanting to give the redhead any more satisfaction of her almost saying yes.

She released Maggie?s ass with her own and rolled hard pinning Maggie?s hands under her and now having an open attack on the redheads behind.?My booty is bigger and stronger than yours.? Amber huffed back, her fingers full of the meat of Maggie amazed at the firmness of her rival?s bubble butt. Maggie could only moan as her own ass was groped and spanked just as hard as she had done. Her second moan was swallowed by Amber as the blonde kissed her hard. The redhead?s hands finally slipped out from the blonde but instead of defending her ass, they went to the blonde?s tits filling her hands with Amber?s breasts. She pushed them up high and curved her neck, so she could suck them, latching on with her pink?s lips. They came to a standstill with Amber using her fingers to spread Maggie?s ass and run fingers all around while Maggie sucked and licked Amber?s nipples aggressively. This lasted for a couple of seconds, but mid-spank Amber realized she was getting more turned on than she expected having Maggie treat her breasts in a way that they never had been. She yelled in sexual frustration reluctantly releasing Maggie?s bum who looked up from sucking Amber?s nipples in time for the attack. The blonde began to scratch and slap forcing the redhead to break her lip lock to defend and strike back.

They wrestled on the ground limbs flying everywhere in their sexual rage. Maggie at first tried to turn her body on Amber to finger fuck her again, but only got halfway as they rolled and tussled on the floor. Maggie sensed that Amber was trying to get them into a trib position to go at it pussy to pussy, but she fought against it not ready to push herself back into that position. That was indeed Amber?s plan wanting to fully reengage with Maggie right there on the rug in the most intimate of ways. Their twats occasionally brushed up against each other sending the hardest bolts yet and it became more and more difficult for Maggie to avoid wet confrontation wanting it as much as Amber. After a good minute they ended up laying in opposite directions, Amber unsuccessfully able to get Maggie and herself into the position she wanted but now scooting forward in an attempt to twine their lower limps. Their legs had lashed out trying to kick each other away, but as they pulled each other?s waists closer the pythons could not gain enough momentum.

They wrapped their muscular legs around each other?s throats in a nude leg lock on the soft rug. Seemingly looking to choke out the other with their calves at first. They squeezed hard displaying the threat, but the hold didn?t allow one to dominate the other as they had to keep air coming into the lungs and again wanted more sex. After 10 seconds they released each other to large gasps of breath, but still had their hands around each other?s waist holding each other nice and close.

They rolled a few times in this position hissing like cats only stopping with Amber finding herself on top of Maggie; she widened her legs to hold herself in place. She found her face directly in front of Maggie?s pink open pussy for the first time as the redhead also spread her legs. It was slightly open and clearly wet, almost begging Amber to stick her tongue inside and eat the woman out. In the moment of rest, she blew a small amount of cold air onto the warm pussy and felt Maggie give a small shake of pleasure, even humping the air slightly at the feeling. They both stopped struggling as their position dawned on them finding themselves in a near perfect 69, their smooth stomachs rested on each other no longer moving at all while their tits rested.

Amber felt a finger of Maggie?s run down the full length of her wet slit slowly and she quickly returned the favour, relishing in the wetness of the librarian, this was something they had not done to each other but had plenty of experience. A true test of who could please a woman better. Maggie wet her fingers with spit and used two to rub up and down the vulva, not entering but just teasing every inch of Amber?s flesh while the blonde gave Maggie?s inner thighs a light scratch and hard rub loosening the tension in them as they fore played each other?s bodies. They continued to torture each other, adjusting their legs and rubbing each way, but did not enter or bring their mouths into action waiting to see who would start this cunnilingus duel. Finally, after a gruelling 3 minutes of foreplay Maggie couldn?t wait any longer and brought her head up and gave a small lick right on the hood of Amber?s clit which caused the blonde to moan like a whore in need; a harder lick was returned by the punk girl immediately to for Maggie to moan herself. Their hands suddenly gripped the toned muscle of each other?s asses pulling each other down and up simultaneously as a duel of oral began, directly on each other?s dripping twats for the first time. Amber ran her tongue up in a long hard stroke leaving a trail of spit and wetting the folds with a new substance other than Maggie?s own cum, almost making it shine from the spit. A small bit of cum was already dripping out and Amber savoured the taste as a shiver of pleasure went through Maggie as the blonde began to work magic on her. Maggie returned by kissing delicately on the vulva along with a hard rub of Amber?s strong ass.

The librarian quickly raised her head and body giving Amber a small kiss right on the hood of her clit, before swirling her tongue around it teasingly. They began to move quicker, with long strokes and inserting their pink muscles inside each other?s wet holes cleaning out the cum that built up over and over. The girls shivered at the ministrations and the sound of slurping and wetness filled the air as they feasted, each determined to make the other squirm in pleasure and be distracted from her task to get the advantage. Their hands initially had been mainly holding each other?s asses with light rubs, but soon their fingers got into the action and began to dig one in followed by two deep into each other while their tongues worked on their clits directly. This continued on and on as a new layer of sweat broke out on their bodies making their thighs slick while they gripped tighter ensuring there would be no separation. They began to moan as the battle raged rolling a few times exchanging top position and allowing both to fully use all of their skills. They were matching each other motion for motion showing their limitless inhibitions that one girl could do anything the other would do just as much or more, lightly flicking clits with tongues now, with the eat off continued building each other up towards a brutal sexual experience. Maggie and Amber both had long strings of cum and spit dripping from their mouths when they would come up to breath before diving back in not willing to give any quarter to each other?s quivering lower body.

Amber groaned pulling her mouth away from the completely spit covered cunt but kept her fingers inside Maggie as she gave a small shake of her ass, feeling the librarian?s fingers her g-spot and she wanted her off it as best she could. Her attempts were rewarded with a hard slap to her ass by Maggie which only increased Amber?s pleasure and caused her to whimper slightly. They had now been 69ing for almost 10 minutes and Amber wasn?t sure how much more she could handle with Maggie finding her sensitive spots over and over almost as of reading Amber?s body better than anyone ever had. She decided a new tactic, bringing her other free hand giving one last spank to Maggie?s ass before bringing it to her own mouth and sucking on them with a quick pop.

Amber took her spit covered finger and put it right on the lower back of Maggie at the top of her glutes. The redhead didn?t react much, continuing her finger pump of Amber and expert oral skills, but gave a small rub to the blonde?s ass that made Amber hiss in pleasure. She acted on her plan running her wet finger down the crack of Maggie, sliding between the muscles and over Maggie?s puckered asshole. She twirled around to tight hole quickly getting the attention of Maggie who stopped sucking for a second, her body reacting to the new sensation. Maggie realized what was happening a second to late, Amber?s plan was to far in motion and the three-prong attack started with no hesitation.

Maggie groaned a deep gutter moan, louder than any before from the simultaneously attack of two fingers in her cunt, 1 in her asshole and a tongue on her clit. She found herself humping Amber?s face in an almost twerking like fashion nearly unable to control her body and wanting the pleasure that Amber was giving her almost equally to her desire to out fuck the other woman.

?Oh my GOD!? Maggie screamed; Never before having someone do this to her body as Amber didn?t release from Maggie?s bucking keeping the pleasure punishing for the redhead. ?FUCK? She thought as her ass was fingered, she hated how good it felt and Amber?s timings of sucking her clit and pumping her pussy matching the pumping of her ass as her body felt like it had been set on fire. The blonde was amazing at this and for a long second thought about just letting the blonde eat her out to completion.

?No! Fuck that!?, Her mind screamed as she stuck her own cum covered finger into Amber?s ass and matched her assaulting Amber on three fronts but had ground to make up even after only a few seconds. The blonde had tried to prepare her body knowing Maggie would go for her ass but found herself humping Maggie?s face in a near equal fashion seconds later from the pleasure. ?Holy fuck! Amber cried diving back into Maggie, trying to avoid the wonderful pleasure. After that neither girl could talk or taunt, unwilling to take their mouths of their enemy?s clit even for a second. Maggie was still trying to keep up as her pre-orgasm levels rose to high, the pleasure was just too much.

Maggie began to cum slowly, her asshole clenching on Amber?s finger and her clit fulling appearing from its hood and into Amber?s lips. The blonde couldn?t help but grin as she worked to draw out the long orgasm, wanting to exhaust the redhead long enough to force her into a submissive state but Maggie was still fighting in the pre-orgasmic state.

?FUCKING BITCH?, Maggie cried unable to hold in her curse while continuing her task as best she could, tongue and fingers dancing in and out of Amber, going in and out of Amber?s ass and pussy, while also trying to ignore the pleasure even as she overwhelmed it.

She could feel her own cum begin to drip out her folds and sucked into Amber?s waiting mouth as her muscles began to spasm; Amber knew she had the redhead in the spot she wanted. ?Yes baby, cum for me. You want me to keep going, don?t you?? Amber taunted trying to ignore her own?s body signs.

If Maggie didn?t get Amber off right now, she would be exhausted and easily mounted by the other woman, potentially getting finished off getting ravished again and again. With no time left, Maggie made one final move. She used one hand to pull Amber as close as possible and brought her head up as far as she could and tongued Amber?s asshole, while her other rubbed Amber?s clit hard between her fingers, trying to do both at same time in a new attack of pleasure a unique sensation that was very rare to the blonde, but immensely enjoyed. It had the exact affect that she had hoped for as Amber?s smile faded and she moaned mixed with a growl. Her ass stopped twerking and Maggie who was already screaming with pleasure could only hope she had gotten Amber off. Amber?s body had not prepared for her own ass to have a tongue in it and it reacted without her control starting to cum with the new experience.

?Dammit!? The punk girl cried, her muscles tensing with Maggie?s as they started going off on each other?s arms; Amber?s screams following Maggie?s 3 seconds later. Maggie removed her tongue from the tightened asshole and stuck it back into Amber?s cunt wanting everything the blonde gave out.

They could feel each?s stomachs flex right onto each other signalling their orgasms were on them simultaneously but who could make her opponents last longer was now the question still trying to fight in the mist of orgasmic feelings. They both pushed their cunts down onto each other?s faces trying to drown the other in their wet folds both increasing their own pleasure at the same time. Their minds struggling to comprehend they were still fighting only wanting sex. Some cum dripped into their open mouths as they still sucked each other?s clits, their fingers still pumping, until the need for the taste of cum was too strong and they plunged their tongues deep into each other sucking and swallowing. The girls swallowed as much cum as they could, tasting like nectar in their mouths. Their asses had tightened, now still each with a finger in them that sent them extra shocks drawing out their desires and exhausting their bodies. They went off for a few more seconds, until the finally removed their tongues a finger for the first time in 20 minutes from their spit covered lower bodies. If the first orgasm had been a warmup, this one was a brutal lift, each woman slightly shaking as Amber rolled off Maggie, neither able to take control of the fight.

------------- To be continued.

Well, there is Part 4! Only one day late sorry bought that. The next part will be last hopefully out soon. It's done, just a lot of corrections to make. Hope you all enjoyed! Who will come out on top?! Tune in next time! Haha but seriously thank you all for the likes and comments as always. Talk to you all next time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Final Grade Part 4

Fantastic work! I love how, during their first shared orgasm, Maggie and Amber are staring into each other's eyes, sharing the hate and pleasure they are giving to each other. And the 69 fight is spectacular, one of the best 69s I have ever read. I'm looking forward to the next part with great anticipation and trepidation!

Great work!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can only affirm what JB said. There are a lot of good writers, who deliver on the erotic side of sexfighting, by which I mean they're masters in describing the sexual act itself. I know only of two writers here on Hostboard, who dig deep into the human psyche, and doesn't simply make us flies on the wall, but manages to turn it into a first person view, literally the fusion with a character mentally.

For that reason alone, I very much look forward to the last chapter.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Final Grade Part 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thank you !!!