Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Final Grade Part 5

Finally, they stopped, and Amber rolled off the nude Maggie where they lay side to side in opposite directions lost in the aftermaths of pleasure. Their mouths and noses filled with their rivals cum, they rested heavily absorbing what they had just done to each other on the sweat absorbed rug. A second mutual orgasm was better than getting forced off alone, but Maggie was worried, she had lost that round in terms of the war having to pull Amber with her, that was something she didn?t think she would have to do. She had to be more decisive and force her way back into getting Amber there first or risk surrendering to the blonde?s sex.

In secret the sex was already lasting longer than they had ever had with any other partner. Maggie because she was more vanilla prior to meeting Amber and Amber because none of her countless partners could last that long with her. Amber and Maggie both secretly were nervous, knowing the other wasn?t done, but unsure how their bodies would react to this next level, another round in this dirty fuck war.
    Maggie heard Amber whisper to herself ?what the fuck?.? As the blonde was lost in her mind of what the redhead was willing to do to get her off. Amber had slept with models both men and women, but this nerd was something else, she found herself wanting more, to own the redhead.

They lost track of time resting, neither moving or willing to make the first move and re-engage their bodies. Their breathing moved their tits up and down, the valley created by their jugs growing and shirking in time.

?Do you quit?? Maggie asked breaking the silence while still looking at the ceiling and starting to stretch her sore muscles. She took in the feeling of her legs and arms, very sore with clear stickiness on her inner thighs. Maggie was almost shaking in the post-orgasmic bliss.

?Never,? Amber replied, her own body having a wave of exhaustion after being eaten by the librarian. ?I will fuck you into a coma, you will give me my A, and once that is done, I will never have to deal with you again, my life will be back on track. Without some quiet fucking bitch trying to ruin it!? She almost howled to herself as much to Maggie who?s anger also started to bubble.

?No, I will be the one fucking you till you cry. Then I will fail your lazy ass, you will be kicked out of this school and I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!? Maggie yelled back unable to hold her anger in. Amber angry voiced yelled back, ?You are the one who fucking came back after me AFTER I BEAT YOU. You pretend to be a little quiet girl who lives life under the radar and everyone thinks you are sweet, but I know you just a whore and when we are done, everyone will know.?

Maggie scowled. ?I am not a whore.? She said with not a lot to back it up considering what she and Amber had done to each other. ?I only sucked that boys dick because you came into my library and threatened me like a fucking freak. Who does that??

They still had not looked at each other speaking only to the ceiling even as the name calling stung bit by bit driving them back into a confrontation.

?Fuck you. You did everything to get in my way, a desperate whore looking for a lay. Why didn?t you back down!?? Amber nearly screamed, in her mind, this all started with the redhead.

?Why did you come after me!?? Maggie said back. It was clear both women blamed the other for their predicament. They sat up looking at each other?s tits they had ignored during the 69 and felt the urge to sink their teeth into the rubbery nipples and attempt to flatten them with their own girls.

?I can feel you wanting to give up.? The punk girl said starting to get up. She flipped her blonde hair back and took a deep breath.

?You are projecting moron.? The librarian replied as she sat up as well turning their heads to look at each other again almost, sucking in sharply at the sight of the woman in front of them.

They went nose to nose now on their knees with their breasts moulding into each other and bulging out to the side, it looked and felt natural to them being in contact with each other. Their nipples hardened again digging into the flesh, scraping the sensitive skin.

Amber brought their lips to touch but did not kiss Maggie only letting the sweat on their godly bodies mix together as they pulled each other in tight, letting their stomachs blend. ?We don?t separate until you quit.? She whispered with her brown eyes seemingly look into Maggie?s soul as their lips moved against each other. The librarian didn?t respond right away, letting their bodies communicate thru their hard nipples, increased breathing and flushed cheeks.

Finally, the redhead leaned in with her own lips, ?Till you quit,? she said as she pushed in hard into each other not letting Amber respond, their heads moving back and forth in a deep wet tongue filled kiss. The sexfight was reaching its peak. They got to their feet while kissing to see how much strength the other had left, hoping that if the other was weak enough she could be thrown onto the desk and pinned helplessly under herself to be dominated and forced into submission.

This proved more difficult than expected, a renewed vigour spreading to their limbs from the rest. The girls made out like crazy tasting themselves on the lips and tongue that moved against theirs in a hate-filled kiss. They savoured the smell and taste on their mixing juices in their mouths, like a cleaning crew searching for every drip in the caverns of their mouths. The spit re-wettened some of the dried cum and it oozed down their chins leaving white stains in the path. They squeezed their breasts, where their nipples poked and flicked each other desperate to make due on the threat of flattening.

Their sex drive seemed to return to full power and was building to something neither girl had experience in their young lives. Another powerful orgasm that neither was ready for, yet they pushed each other towards it every second. They pushed each other back and forth around the room until Amber?s back hit a wall, their hands twinned on each other?s glutes giving deep massages and hard spanks that brought harsh gasps that got lost in the mouth of their rivals. Their ass cheeks were nice and red, both women putting in work to bring the other to her knees from spanks alone. They spun each other around moving down the wall going down a few feet, the women with her behind to the room was given the spanking of her life on her toned ass that sent incredible spikes of pleasure.

Maggie loved the feeling rarely finding someone in bed who would give her the pain and spanking she secretly wanted. Amber gave it just right and Maggie gave it back just as much as they would break their kissing to curse at each other after a really good spank before relocking their mouths. They exchanged 3 or 4 with large red slap spots showing on their strongest muscle. With another spin, they had come to the end of the wall and they went thru the door leaving the office and moving towards another open door right across the hall lost in passion. If only some other student had been around to see the sight as the rivals made out in the long hallway.

Amber felt it first, her feet left the carpet and touched the coldness of tile of the room they had entered. In their delirious state of lust and kissing they had rolled directly into a science lab, a place she had never been before, but knew any lab offered a dangerous place for them to finish each other off. The room had many large desks for experiments that had plenty of glass all around that added a level of danger as they roughly wrestled attempting to topple each other not caring at all if they broke or smashed anything, lost in the sexfight between the TA and her student.

Amber spun once more and broke the wet kiss, licking Maggie from her chin to her eye even as they wrestled each other. She thrust forward pushing Maggie back into the end of the room, directly towards the glass chemical water shower even as Maggie licked back aggressively, though her strength was waning. The librarian tried to hold her ground and their sore red tits slammed each other again digging their nipples into the fat for what felt like the millionth time.

?I HATE YOUR FUCKING TITS!? Amber screamed followed by licking Maggie?s face with a very wet spit covered tongue. While her strong thighs burned against Maggie?s matching frame desperately pushing her sexual opponent back.

?FUCK YOU!? Maggie yelled back trying to lick back but felt herself lose some footing as her tits became more and redder as they mushroomed each other in their titfight. Their legs flexed, and the librarian couldn?t do much but cuss and kiss her enemy.

Maggie groaned feeling herself getting backed into inch by inch until she hit the cold smooth tile inside of the chemical shower which was only a 2-meter-wide glass container in the back of the room that had a small warning sign on it. Her hands missed the door to hold herself out and quickly had fully entered the tightly confined space as Amber forced Maggie in. Maggie struggled again releasing Amber?s back and desperately reached around her, and gripped the knob of the shower, and with zero hesitation she gripped it and pulled with a twist. A rumble came followed by a torrent of cold water pouring like rain from the pipes. The shower had a vertical shower head to simulate a down power used to wash for chemical spills but now only poured on the girls, cleaning their bodies for a fresh fight.

Amber screamed at the cold water hitting her back, unable to keep her focus of pining the redhead. She pushed away from Maggie to the side avoiding the water as best she could. Separating themselves for the first time since their make-out session. They stood away from, eyes locked in the tiny arena that was quickly becoming wetter around their feet.

They stated at the blurred watery image of the woman in front of them, droplets stated to hit them beginning to give them a wet more so than any amount of sweat. This looked as though they were about to begin an exotic photo shoot together. Maggie?s curly red hair matted down to her shoulders, while Ambers smooth blonde locks became sleeker down to her lower back.

The water began to warm to a hot but comfortable temperature and Maggie knew this had been the sign on the front. The science professors complained that the chemical showers should always be cold, but not here. She also had no ability to turn it off, it was set for 3-minute runs when turned on. As if reading Maggie?s mind, Amber, who was closer to the glass door and slide it shut, locking them together in the small wet square with a small thud.

?You are not going anywhere?. Amber said over the water, her brown eye?s narrowed into dangerous slits targeting the only thing in the world she wanted at that time. She ran her hands up from her hips to her tits giving them a light squeeze, displaying how firm they were even after all the abuse.

?Wasn?t planning on it?. Maggie replied, bringing her own left tit to her mouth and giving a small suck on her own nipple showing her size. Amber watched thinking she wouldn?t mind giving Maggie?s bags another suck before the night was up. They reached their hands out and interlaced their fingers in the flow pushing slightly palm to palm, but their muscles were not in any position for another contest of strength as they had been doing nearly the last few hours. This didn?t last long as Amber desperately wanted to bring their chests back in contact stepped forward. SLAP. The wet tits met hard as Maggie moved forward as well and they held now under the water, getting soaked as they struggled; like two water nymphs in an eternal struggle to bring the enemy down to her knees and worship her rival under a waterfall.

They were palm to palm and chest to chest in the middle of the shower, hot water poured like buckets on them directly overhead. They struggled to keep their eyes open in the torrents of water and relied on their tender tits to fight to push each other in an attempt to pin on the glass around them. Their abused but still hard nipples scraped each other with the water bringing out the scratches and bites from before.

Maggie leaned into the water and pushed her lips towards Amber face. Their lips missed at first sucking each other?s cheeks but quickly found each other, and they quickly slide their tongues into the warm mouth sealing it harshly in a sucking motion. This didn?t distract their tit fight going on in the water and Maggie was gaining the upper hand. Her boobs seemed to push in a little more and Amber panicked at the feeling of her girls even giving an inch in the titanic struggle. Amber turned her body separating their meat flesh, but also allowing Maggie to get behind the blonde. Her hands went into an almost full nelson pushing Amber forward.

Maggie slammed Amber into the glass of the steamy shower inside the lab room, the condensation showing the clear body imprint of a goddess pinned by another. The blonde?s massive chest flattened slightly as she felt Maggie?s own pair wetly slap and flatten onto her back, holding her in place. Both girls? hair was matted down after standing in the water so long, droplets rolled down each crevasse of their bodies. A slight pause occurred with them catching their breath as best they could with the hot steam around them draining their energy.

Maggie leaned forward connecting her entire front to Amber?s well-toned back. and licked Amber?s ear causing a slight groan from her enemy and ensuring she had the blonde?s attention.

?This is it. This is where I?m going to end you.? She hissed into the ear quickly inserting her tongue back in and licking the lobe. Amber moaned at the intrusion of her ear and the words that Maggie spoke. Amber began whilst wiggling her hips into the glass and Maggie?s front luscious body, but Maggie kept up the pressure to hold Amber in place and was now nipping on her ear and neck with small quick love bites.

?Try it slut. It?s about time we go woman to woman in the place that matters most, then we will see who ends who. I know you have been avoiding it?, Amber said as she bumped Maggie back by the hips giving her enough space to turn around letting their huge orbs to meet again and reignite their titfight, now standing a few inches from the wall. The water turned off automatically bringing an air of silence.

?Fuck you whore. Let?s settle it that way, cunt to cunt? Maggie growled. They gripped each other?s hair, but this time only pulled down to first their knees, and then their asses intending to get to each other?s pussy fast and finally reconnect in the way they wanted most. The fight was entering its final phase, one woman would not recover from the next orgasm, they could feel it as they rested on their glutes.

?You remember what happened last time?? Amber taunted as they spread their legs revealing the open, engorged cunts appearing, looking as perfect as they did when they ate each other just 30 minutes prior. Maggie didn?t say anything and just stared at Amber with renewed anger trying to mentally prepare for a cunt fuck as the blonde continued. ?Your pussy and clit surrendered to mine, the body you hide so well was forced into a battle, and it couldn?t win against a superior one?.

?Shut the fuck up you slut. Let?s fuck this out right here with our cunts and see who comes out on top once and for all.? Maggie was ready, no more running it was now or never to have her twat eat Amber?s or be eaten.

?Hmm yum? Amber hummed taking a full look at Maggie?s drenched body still delaying the contact, ?Once you quit, maybe I will fuck you for the next few hours, use your body as a sex toy in every classroom. Or even better; I will drag you to your precious library and fuck you on your desk, so you can never go in there again without thinking of what happened here?. They licked their lips at each other.
    ?Keep dreaming whore. I?m going to make you feel amazing as I break you.? Maggie said nearly humping the air at Amber.

?I knew we would end up tribbing to settle this. Once again see who cums in who in the way that matters most between two women.? Amber said as smiled remembering the feeling of Maggie?s sexual endurance be overwhelmed last time ready for an even better feeling this time after all they had done to each other.

?I felt how close you are to being done just with my tongue.? Maggie taunted, ?You won?t last another round against me and once I am done fucking you, I?m not going to give you any of the satisfaction of my body again. You will remember me as the best sex that you could not tame.? She growled at the blonde.

?You fucking liar, I almost had you with my mouth, I could have finished you there on the floor of that office, but I am so happy that it will be my cunt eating your cunt to end you in this shower? Amber returned shaking her body at Maggie in anticipation of what they were about to do to each other.

Maggie hissed aloud at the thought and Amber gave her a sexy smile. ?Come on you fucking nerd. It?s time for us to settle this once and for all, your sex versus my sex for the last time to see whose life will be ruined forever.?

That was it, everything was on the line. Their eyes almost seemed to glow with a fire that only could be extinguished by conquering her foe. Nothing else was said as they simply scooted their powerful asses forward until they were an inch away.

They touched their folds lightly and gasped as the sensation backing away as it was almost too much for them to handle genital on genital. It had only been two months but it felt like the first time again. They struggled to maintain composure as the shocks ran through their body, their sexes demanded to get back into contact and the woman obliged.

They perfectly aligned their bodies pushing harder thru the sensations this time. The hot water hot cleaned the dried cum and spit that had covered their nether regions over the last two hours but already it was reappearing. Maggie and Amber could feel every millimetre of flesh connected to hers, melded and slowly beginning to grind.

Maggie knew from the beginning this had to end pussy to pussy, Ambers or her cunt had to be forced again to cum against her will. They now moved with a fire, asses shaking as they fucked, lifting up occasionally to give each other?s muscles a small spank.

?FUCK!? They cried in unison as they tribbed each other in the pool of water. The build-up of their intense make out pushed them further down the path of sex. Biting their lips as they thrust against each other looking to draw out their rival?s clit.

Amber gained an inch, then Maggie gained two as they synced completely in tune to the other each fucking with all their strength. Soon there cum could be seen dripping out of their locked twats and they fucked with more vigour than ever screaming and moaning in the space. It went on and on, their desperate trib fuck, not knowing how long they had been going at it as the impending orgasm grew like a tidal wave in their cunts to unbearable measures. Up and down, side to side they rubbed their soaked pussies, once in a while pulling each other close to kiss, fondle tits, or whisper words of hate and lust at each other. When they released they would spit on each other?s faces in disgust that blended with their already wet skin, then diving in to suck each other?s tongues unable to stop themselves.

Amber wasn?t sure if it had been an hour or a minute they had been having sex, but she didn?t care. All that mattered was forcing more pleasure to Maggie than the redhead could give her, she had dreamed about having Maggie cum against her for the last two months and this was her chance. She couldn?t believe she had her future on the line in this sex fight, but the prize and Maggie?s body were too tempting to listen to reason.

Maggie was having trouble thinking, the only thing on her mind was winning and sex. She didn?t want to leave the school, she didn?t want to live with this loss forever, and all she had to do was out fuck Amber. ?Why her?? she thought, looking at Amber again with her green eyes. The brown orbs locked to hers and she could feel the lust, hate, and fear that drove the blonde against her, their different lifestyles crashing together in a competition to find who was best between them. A woman who loved and showed her sexuality and the other who hid and kept it to herself forced together by circumstance. Amber pulled Maggie towards her again and they went face to face still tribbing hard. The blonde began to rub her face into the redhead?s freckles, spreading the spit they had a layer on each other?s faces. The redhead rubbed back hard and like two lionesses they gave each other a sheen of new wetness more turned on than ever.
    ?I hate you, I hate you.? The blonde kept repeating.
    ?No, I hate you.? The redhead responded only able to replay in a near identical fashion.

Amber didn?t know what was happening to her. ?Why did Maggie?s body have to be so perfect. Why did it have to be her,? as they had a spit filled kiss thrusting harder with their tits. How did this woman have a body like her? Her clit had now appeared and with a shock, it touched Maggie?s causing a loud scream from both of them. The trib became more focused as they knew the true target was in sight.

Over 5 more minutes of delicious cunt fucking continued, clits fully out and pushed against each other sending bolts of lightning to their core. Maggie knew the edge was here, and she was teetering on it, again Amber?s ravenous cunt was destroying her resolve she thought even as she battled to the end. Amber and her own clit felt like they had fused into one not allowing a second of relief as they pushed in like a mini titfight lost in the fleshy cunts. They tribbed in perfect sync moving up and down, sometimes pausing on their clits in an attempted to flick them in a delicate sword fight and bend the others back. Other minute passed as they pushed each other away, unable to continue to kiss in fear of their own pleasure. ?No?? Maggie whimpered unable to stop herself. ?Not again?? her mind starting to go blank, her job and her life had been put on the line against Amber and now it seemed to be over, losing another fight to her rival, she loved the blonde?s body and it was ruining her. Amber would take her, again and again, milking her proud tits till she was flat and rubbing her clit till it was raw. ?Nooo!? Maggie moaned, but at the moment of the end, a new sensation was felt.

She felt Amber stop moving, no longer using her body in any motion. Amber?s ass no longer thrusting pleasure against her and Maggie forced her eyes open to see what was happening. Ambers brown eyes were wide, her whole frame was frozen, and she was biting her lip hard concentrating on something in front of her that was not there.

?Oh my god.? She said quietly but Maggie heard it. Amber didn?t know what to do, she had never felt this way, no longer in control of what happened next with her body, there was nothing left she could do to push the pleasure down or stop the tingling in her flesh. Maggie forced herself to keep going in the trib, pushing a few light strokes feeling a surge of energy and control seeing her blonde nemeses in her frozen state.

A desperate look came to Amber?s beautiful face and Maggie could feel the blondes last attempt of struggle to stop what she was feeling. She began to move away from Maggie separating their cunts for a second, but the redhead would not give her any quarter and moved to keep their sloppy pussies and open clits touching, the strings of cum not given a chance to be broken.
    Amber was only able to scoot away a few feet in the shower, ?FUCK YOU!? she cried as her back hit the cold wall stopping her retreat and allowing Maggie to push hard into her, meshing their labia and their clits digging into each other in a perfect clash. Maggie got right into Amber?s face, lightly letting their tits and nipples touch again, while her cunt moulded with Ambers perfectly in line as if they had been built to come together. She began licking the blonde like an animal before sinking her teeth lightly into Amber?s neck giving her a love bite.

Amber?s breath sped up and became irregular, trapped on the wall and now having her tits, neck and cunt pressed assaulted by her amazing opponent. Everything she hated and loved being done to her without being able to return her own attacks any further. She pushed Maggie?s torso and head away, but only so she could stare at the redhead?s body, the body that had haunted her dreams and was breaking her.

Maggie panted hard her own massive pleasure screaming to get out and allow herself to give in. ?NO. NOT YET!? She internally screamed forcing the hardest orgasm down again in the most extraordinary display of sexual control. Seeing her greatest rival on the edge gave her the last desperate push to hold it in as best she could. She pushed those thoughts aside and with all the remaining strength in her glutes, gave a powerful final thrust.

Amber had been staring at Maggie?s tits, watching them roll up and down the gorgeous chest wishing she could suck them as the redhead fucked her on the wall. She could taste Maggie?s cum and spit in her mouth and her own spit dripping from her face onto her lips, just another sensation she had to deal with. She was in absolute love with Maggie?s body and she couldn?t stop what was coming as she saw Maggie go in for the blow.

The final thrust hit and if by fate Amber?s clit and Maggie?s clit pushed each other in with Ambers giving just am millimetre more ground and she lost all sense of what was happening. A second of silence before the blonde felt the end and she began to howl; the dam completely opening like a torrent.

Amber screamed like a banshee in the night, higher pitched than ever before, even if the water had been on it couldn?t have drowned out the wail from the blonde?s throat. ?FUCK ME! NO! STOP! YES! MORE!? Her toes curled in the pools of water and her muscles spasmed everywhere up and down her body as her clit sent the electricity to every zone of her flesh. Her mind never went to her inheritance, it couldn?t even think about that. All Amber wanted was more, and less all at once, she screamed out the only words she could. ?stop?stop? PLEASE?MORE?I?I?.I GIVE UP!!! Maggie PLEASE MOREE!!!? Amber?s knew it was the end, she couldn?t go on, and she hated the words but couldn?t stop them from escaping her lips as her mind went blank.

Maggie screamed in victory still holding on to her orgasm by a thread and even now trying to stop the pleasure she felt from Amber going off against her while trying to make sure to not relieve any herself. Amber would not recover from this one, Maggie promised herself. The verbal surrender was good, but Maggie wanted to send Amber to a place she had not been in her sexual life and ensure she wouldn?t get up. She used her hands to pull Amber?s upper body off the wall and towards her again, crushing their tits together and tying their bodies both into a fleshy knot. Another wave was hitting Amber as her wonderful tits touched Maggie?s pair and a deep scream was starting to erupt from her mouth but this time it was swallowed as the redhead pushed her pink lips into Amber?s red kissing her deeply. Amber kissed back by instinct unable to stop herself from now just riding along where Maggie took her. She even allowed herself to get slightly turned and allow Maggie to give a good slap to her ass ensuring the redhead touched every erogenous zone on her body. Her mind had given in and she was no longer controlling anything; she simply moved in the direction of more pleasure from Maggie?s body trying to get her ass more open to being slapped and rubbed. Even with every piece of their bodies touching and her own senses going into overdrive, Maggie felt the unique sensation of Amber?s final cunt spasms and the blondes cum drip out of her and into Maggie?s welcoming cunt.

The feeling was heavenly as Maggie knew at that moment that Amber had cum inside her, and her true sexual defeat was avenged. She held on for a few more seconds as Amber began to finish her pleasure. She rubbed Amber?s ass slightly even as the blonde began to go slack in Maggie?s arms, unable to continue the sexfight any further.

She released Amber a few seconds later and the blonde slumped back onto the glass wall. Her blonde hair covered her face and her legs went slack and straight onto the tile, sallow breathes escaped her lips. Maggie remembered the exact feeling the blonde had given her just two months ago and now understood the power and emotion that came with defeating your enemy with your sex.

Maggie couldn?t move for a few seconds just to ensure she didn?t cum as she had never been so close not doing so and even separating from Amber caused her a close call. Amber was breathing shallowly but made no other movements or any indication she was about to re-engage Maggie. Maggie stood up and immediately fell back down to one knee, her legs having nearly nothing left. ?No?, she thought, she had to claim her prize. She pushed herself up again and this time stood steady almost dry except for her ass and legs. Her body never looked better than it did now standing above Amber. One piece of her wanted to leave a nude Amber in the shower alone with regret, but Maggie was still horny and anger, she also felt like she deserved more and wanted to finish as Amber had done on her previously.

She reached down and gripped Amber?s hair pulling lightly. This did not get much of a reaction from the blonde at first. The second pull and Amber moved in the direction of Maggie trying to relieve the pain but only groaning lightly. She crawled like a pet in the direction Maggie led her, shame growing every step along with the slight fear. ?I..can?t? was Amber?s only thought exhaustion and pure satisfaction overwhelming her desire to fight. She had lost an intense sexual duel with a woman she considered her true rival and the consequences were unknown to her now. Her whole life?s plan was now in ruin and she hadn?t even considered what would happen to her now alone with Maggie. She wasn?t able to keep track of where she was led until she was pulled to her feet and pushed onto something very soft, landing on her back. Her muscles relaxed instantly as they rested on the pillows, and she naturally found herself stretching her body in sexual bliss wanting to lay with someone. Maggie had led her into the professor?s lounge which had a large soft couch. It was 1 Am but Maggie still locked the door ensuring she would not be interrupted.

Maggie stared for a few seconds at the slightly wet Amber on the couch. A man?s dream, in reality, relaxing in her natural state, waiting to drift off into the peaceful sleep after a hard fuck. Maggie shook the thoughts in her ahead away best she could. The ?loser? had conquered the ?popluar? was her thought, but she had to make sure Amber knew it.

She crawled onto the couch and slowly onto Amber. The few wet spots sending driblets of water down onto the woman underneath her. They watched as one small drop rolled down Maggie?s massive hanging right tit and if by chance slipped off the nipple right onto Amber?s waiting left, continuing down the massive mount into the valley of Amber?s breasts.

Amber thought Maggie was going to mount her tit do what had been she done in the library, but the redhead did not stop crawling then and moved her pussy to Amber?s chin where she school girl pinned her. She stopped and a quiet settled over the battlefield. They stared at each other for almost a minute, taking in this new development of their relationship.

?You lose?, Maggie said trying to keep the desperation out of her voice, a single bit of fear that Amber would continue to be defiant. Amber?s face turned a cute shade of pink and not surprisingly she did not say anything. Her chocolate eyes still looking dazed but broke away from Maggie?s green eyes. Maggie took the silence as another form of submission and brought her cunt within an inch of Amber?s red lips.

?Eat me and clean your cum from my cunt?. She said with as much authority as she could in the exhausted state she found herself in. She lowered her body down onto Amber and was rewarded with the other women?s strong tongue entering her easily. This was not the like the 69 contest they had earlier in the day, where they duelled in a long battle, this was a submissive woman pleasing the winner and Amber acted as such. Maggie was riding Amber?s face and found herself back in the throughs of passion instantly. Amber internally groaned as the taste was slightly different than earlier, and she quickly realized it was her own cum deeply mixed into Maggie?s?, another sign of her defeat. Another wave of shame passed through her and she began to use her incredible oral skills, sucking Maggie?s clit directly, wanting to end this punishment as quickly as she could. The redhead didn?t last long having been only seconds away from orgasming in the shower and about 20 seconds into the blonde?s tongue entering her, she was cumming. Her hands went to Amber?s hair and pulled her harder into her cum dripping pussy. Amber obliged using her hands to rub Maggie?s firm ass, removing the tension from the big glutes and not letting Maggie have a second of relief as the librarian moaned from a deep place in her core. Her stomached flexed as she released her cum and stress onto the beautiful Amber allowing herself to ride her victory orgasm.

It might not have been as strong as Amber?s, but Maggie?s orgasm was pretty damn close, and Maggie felt faint coming off the high of victory and pleasure. She used her hands to rub her own nipples unable to stop herself, along with a slap to her ass from Amber was enough to draw it out for another few extra seconds of immense pleasure.

Finally, it ended and an exhausted Maggie, now barely able to function moved her hips off of Amber?s shoulders and back down to her waist in a simple mount where they could look at each other. Amber had some clear cum on her face, but she had swallowed most of what had been released and used her tongue to clean her pink sore lips.

Their eyes didn?t leave each other, there was so much to say but neither was sure how to start. Maggie had won, and that meant she would fail Amber and get her kicked out of school and Amber knew her inheritance was now history, the horrible thought seemed to drain Amber further.

Brown and green, freckled and clear skin, and a deep change in their relationship they continued to look at each other unsure how to continue. A popular girl and a nerd trying to understand how to continue now that the fight was fully over

Amber felt sexually broken, this was a new sensation of complete satisfaction that she hated and loved at the same time. Maggie felt emotional to coming down from a high she had never experienced, another minute of silence passed.

Maggie finally got up separating their bodies and sending a sensation that neither girl liked. She left the room for a second returning with all the clothes they had lost hours before. The librarian began to dress, staring at Amber as she put on her new black thong that fit perfectly on her hips while placing her white one in her bag. She also took Amber?s bra and put it on, the blonde didn?t protest. She put on the rest of her, skirt and the remains of her blouse as Amber watched silently.
    ?You have 1 week to drop out,? Maggie said to the quiet blonde. She felt anxious to leave and she had no idea why she knew the cameras had been disconnected and she would just say she wasn?t there if anyone asked about the mess or water in the lab. She had everything taken care of?so why did she feel this way? The redhead began to move away from the desk not looking back at the blonde. She headed for the exit her heels clicking lightly. As she reached the door and had just started to turn the handle a voice came out.

?Maggie?please.? The voice hit her ears right before she opened the door. Amber felt disgusting saying it, but she had too. Her life was in ruins and now she was only able to ask and beg.
    Maggie stopped against her best judgement, she wanted to leave Amber like she had left her, alone and questioning her skills as a woman. But the tone of Amber made her stop, it didn?t sound like the same woman she knew had fought against and the change made Maggie?s mind race.

The fight was over, and Maggie?s hatred seemed too disparate with her horniess, she didn?t know what to do feel an urge of regret. Her head was much clearer now and was thinking of every option that lay in front of her. Against her better judgement she wanted to know more about Amber, she wanted to understand why this had all occurred. She and the blonde had done stuff to each other that she wasn?t sure she would ever do again. But she also won and thought about how cruel the blonde was to her, would she have shown mercy?

Back and forth she argued with herself until she reached a conclusion. She knew what she wanted, and she hated herself for doing it. She went to the table in the lounge and took a pen and paper that lay there. She wrote her phone number on it and a small note, before turning and walking to the blonde who had finally sat up eyeing the table. Amber seemed to tense almost fearing a slap, but Maggie didn?t attack and only stared at the still nude woman. Even if she hated the woman in front of her, she couldn't do this without knowing more about her. Maggie's empathy winning out in the war of her own mind.

?I left my number,? Maggie said motioning to the table. Amber?s eyes didn?t leave her, only having a slight questioning look. ?Maybe you and I can?I don?t know?try to understand. And if not...this is the last time we will ever see each other.? Amber continued to be silent, her eyes widening only slightly at the last words of the sentence, her mind racing trying to understand why or what Maggie was saying. Why was the redhead doing this?

?Either way, I won and out fucked you, so our conditions stand. You can drop out or fail this class, unless??, but she trailed off again looking at Amber?s eyes. The redhead didn?t finish only looking up and down Amber again taking in everyone detail, trying to burn it into her memory if the blonde refused the small offer of pity.

?Goodbye, Amber.? Was Maggie?s last words as she leaned down and so lightly pressed her lips into the red pair. Amber?s eyes fluttered down, and she thought for a second Maggie was going to lay with her something she wanted more than anything in that second. It was so soft and lasted less than a blink as Maggie separated them pushing Amber lightly back down and turned to the door hearing a whimper from the blonde. Even after the emotional moment, she couldn?t help but sway her hips and ass as she finally left the room and Amber behind. Only at the end of the hall did she smile, and once in her car, she screamed in happiness. She had outfucked the hottest woman she had ever seen and avenged the worst night of her life, but weirdly as she arrived home she found herself already checking her phone maybe secretly hoping the blonde had already texted her.

Amber lay there for another 10 minutes after the librarian left. She felt light, angry, confused and satisfied a mixing of weird emotions. She had lost the sexfight and her future was in shambles. Small tears began to come to her eyes as fully grasped the situation, a bit of despair and self-doubt in her mind. She felt dirty after losing the sexfight and just wondered if this was how Maggie felt after their first fight. She cried for a few minutes unable to control herself until she forced her way up knowing she needed to leave. She wasn?t going to read the note, unable to withstand the redhead pitying her, but in the end, she couldn?t stop herself and made her way to the table.

?Amber. I?m not sure why I?m doing this but?below is my number. If you would like to get coffee and talk it out with me I would be willing to listen. If I don?t hear from you, I will go ahead with our agreement. You?re choice. Maggie ?

Amber read the note several times. ?Why would she do this?? Amber asked herself as she slowly got dressed trying to avoid looking back at the table. Her body showed signs of the fight; sore, scratched, and sticky. She almost left without the number, her pride the only thing she had left unwilling to deal with her defeat, but she went back. She was so confused with what Maggie was doing. People did things for Amber because of always wanting something in return, and as far as Amber knew she had nothing to bargain the redhead with. She had lost, her body had cum into the redhead.

Going to the table again with small tears in her eyes. Taking the note and adding Maggie?s number in her phone. Maybe it was all a game to the redhead and Amber would only be embarrassed further, but she had to grasp at anything. She texted Maggie the next morning asking for coffee unsure of what would happen during their meeting, but willing to explain to her rival about everything.

3 weeks later....

Amber Fielder looked annoyed sitting in her living room with the male roomies. The boys were all dressed up for the biggest rave of the year happening that night. Amber was not matching with them wearing only dark purple yoga pants and a tight workout bra that showed how big her tits were.

?You sure you don?t want to come?? One asked. ?What could be more important? That stupid new part of the library opening celebration? Who the hell would chose that over the rave!?.

?I?m not coming and shut up,? Amber said with enough venom to silence the others. A knock came at the door. Some of the guys started to get up but were beaten by Amber who rushed to the door opening it.

?Hey.? The blonde said letting the redhead in. ?Hey.? Was the replay as she walked into the room. The boys stared with wide eyes as the librarian, who was easily recognizable by her face, but not her body. She too was in bright blue tight yoga pants and a sports bra that matched Ambers and the men troubled to close their gaping mouths seeing how similar her body was to their blonde roommate.

?Hey everyone.? She said sweetly as the guys mumbled back hey and hi. The blonde looked more annoyed than ever.

?Come on let?s go up to my room,? Amber said leading the way, but the redhead didn?t follow.

?No not yet, we are going to talk and study first,? Maggie said standing firm and looking at the dining room table which had Amber?s laptop open. The guys had never seen Amber stood up to or even told no before and the blonde turned giving her guest a dark glare.

?I?m missing out on the biggest rave of the year because of you?. She said with the same venom as before.
    ?So, what? I?m missing the opening of the new library section because of you!? The other said with equal anger. It was true for both girls.

?Why don?t you fucking go to that then?? Amber growled, the girls seemed oblivious that other people were in the room.

?Then I will fucking leave!? Maggie yelled getting into an almost crouched stance.

?Fine, fucking go then!? Amber yelled backed as they guy seemed to almost cower at the growing confrontation in front of them between the two hottest bodies they had seen outside a computer.

They glared at each other daring the other to make due on their threat, but Maggie didn?t turn to leave, and Amber made to the motion to force her out clearly calling each other?s bluffs. Amber reached out with her hand and Maggie took it intertwining their fingers.
    ?1-hour upstairs and once the losers are out of the house we can talk,? Amber said slightly more level-headed and trying to be more reasonable.

?Fine, let's do that,? Maggie replied giving the blonde an actually nice smile that the blonde seemed to return. That being said they still dug their nails into the back of the other?s hands looking for weakness. Their eyes seemed to be roaming the other's body openly turned on by the sight, the men even more confused about what was happening in front of them. With that, they seemed to rush up the stairs moving incredibly close together and the slamming of Amber?s door meant they were not to be disturbed. As the boys? left 5 minutes later, they heard twin screams of anger and passion from upstairs, their minds not able to imagine what Maggie and Amber were really doing to each other on the flimsy mattress just a few rooms away.

The End.

Well, that is the end! Let me know your thoughts as hopefully some will like the ending, while others will hate it hahaha and I'm interested in hearing all of them! But either way, I do hope you enjoyed reading this story either way. I still have plans for both Maggie and Amber as clearly, they still have the stuff to settle with each other including what they discussed over coffee, but prob won?t be returning to them for a while so hopefully, this satisfies everyone for now.

With that, I?m not sure what will be next. I have several stories to finish and a few new ones I?m interested in writing with a bunch of different scenarios. Some short, some long, I have no idea?haha. Thank you all again for the support and till next time, talk to you all later.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Final Grade Part 5

Dear King,

That only depends on how realistic you want to make it in future sequels If they were my characters, I would strongly take into account, that their relationship is based on hatesex, that would eventually lead to a onesided or mutual violence, as it always does in real life. My aunt in her younger years was my etalon on how not to be in a relationship, she claimed the makeup sex to be amazing, but the truth is, my late uncle (not the one I wrote the M vs S stories about) was never a faithful one, and if he hadn't died young, he'd would have left her.

One minor typo is in your story, that's frankly inevitable with a length like this one, "Amber screamed at the cold water hitting her back, unable to keep her focus of pining the redhead". I'm plenty sure, as your actions describe, they also pine for the other, but I'm fairly certain you meant pinning instead.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear King,

This is a great story. You give us a decisive victory, with Maggie finally redeeming herself and paying Amber back for what the blonde did to her. At the same time, you manage to deliver some great character development. Maggie's compassionate response is in keeping with her character. The fact that she and Amber end up as sexual partners, enjoying each other's bodies, is also the optimal outcome. It was always going to be hard for either of these women to walk away from the other and you gave us the best possible solution.

I hope that you do more with Maggie and Amber in the future. It's obvious that the kind of sex they will be sharing with each other is competitive, aggressive, maybe even a little violent. As Catfight noted, it is going to be a lot like hate-sex, but that is just fine for these characters. In your story, you mention how much Maggie loves a bit of pain and spanking in bed; she will get lots of that with Amber. I imagine that, for these women, sexfighting and dominating each other is the best way for them to have sex. I hope this means there is a lot of material for you to work with in future stories.

As I noted in a PM to you. Maggie can't be Amber's TA and bed partner at the same time. They don't seem to be trying to hide their relationship and they will both be in lots of trouble when this is found out. The easy solution is for Maggie to let her prof know she is in a relationship with Amber. He can then mark Amber's papers himself.

Keep up the great work! I look forward to whatever else you write.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Final Grade Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thank you again and thank you for finished this beautiful story
    and not left unfinished forever
    Ard

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kingda,
    I had thought you'd subject Maggie to another defeat but you wrangled a variant on my expectation. Whatever, it's a fab story. Thank you
    P

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Final Grade Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A hot, hot ending King.
    The drama at the end was a good plus too.
    Still feel sorry for Wayne though, missing
    his two hotties going at each other the way they did.
    O' well, still a good well written story - thanks.