0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sad News

Another video company that has not put out any thing new in years is

Napali Video.

I think you can still order dvd's from them though, but.

The site looks like, some one left the lights on. But no ones home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    JD88,

Thanks for the update!

Is California Wildcats still in business? I have 1 DVD and a couple VHS tapes from them.

Regards,
    A.P.
    This is on the main page of CW's website

We are reorganizing the web site and the company. Sorry but we will be closed while we accomplish this.

Hopefully they come back at some point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I first encountered stories about sexfighting on the Chickfight website years ago. It was my first introduction to the genre and it certainly opened doors.
    Interesting. "Perfect Pair", "Sleepover", "Marrying Jim", and "Bad Self Image" were reposted there. Permission wasn't asked, but it would have been given.

BTW, if someone who manages the Google Group (or whatever might be picked if this forum goes away) would like to repost those Catharsis stories there, as well as the rest, like "Homewreaker", "Roll in the Hay", etc., consider it allowed, provided that none of the content is altered.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Your work is amazing, Catharsis!

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Interesting. "Perfect Pair", "Sleepover", "Marrying Jim", and "Bad Self Image" were reposted there. Permission wasn't asked, but it would have been given.

BTW, if someone who manages the Google Group (or whatever might be picked if this forum goes away) would like to repost those Catharsis stories there, as well as the rest, like "Homewreaker", "Roll in the Hay", etc., consider it allowed, provided that none of the content is altered.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Foxycombat, fighting-dolls, trib-dolls and various other companies have way more videos available for free and they are still going strong. the real reason for chickfight's demise is simply that the women were not attractive and the production quality was not up to par. The concept and execution was great but everything else not so much.

Junior Hostboard Member sogomogo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    Foxycombat, fighting-dolls, trib-dolls and various other companies have way more videos available for free and they are still going strong. the real reason for chickfight's demise is simply that the women were not attractive and the production quality was not up to par. The concept and execution was great but everything else not so much.
    Yes exactly, you can find tons of videos from these European catfight sites,not sure how they are managing with more than half of their videos online for free. DWW I think closed but they are back again.

WriteThisWay

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    Exactly. The go to woman was Jocelyn, and I'd rather look at roadkill. Amber was nice in her prime, but there wasn't much else there over the years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't quite understand the whole argument behind the "pirated videos is hurting sales". People who do look at the pirated videos have no intention of buying said videos to begin with...you cannot lose a business if you've never had it. It's not like people are ordering the videos and then cancel their orders when they found it online for free (unless that is the case?).

Note: I'm not advocating piracy. I just don't buy this argument.
    Tumblr Refugee | Carnal Encounters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12