Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Sara and the timberyard Part 2 and end-of-story

Here is part 2, where the action really heats up. I hope the build-up in part 1 wasn't too long, but that's the way I find it most exciting.

It's also the end of this story.

Part 2

Sara could not resist any more and slided one finger inside her cunt and began stroking her clitoris while she followed the rhythm of the screams and what probably was the bed head banging against the solid wooden wall. While her arousal climbed, she imagined and wondered if maybe it was the younger woman, Terry, who lay between the Kathy's wide spread legs, banging, grinding and sliding her wet cunt against the other woman’s cunt or if it was Kathy on top of the equally muscular Terry.

After many minutes, the screams and banging from the cabin, very suddenly increased in intensity and before Sara could reach a similar level of arousal, if became clear that Terry or Kathy or maybe both, exploded in a screaming and drawn-out orgasm.

Sara had focused so intensely on the sounds, that she had lost a little of her own level of arousal and somewhat frustrated, she stopped grinding her own clit as it became silent at the cabin. She did not, however, pull her finger out of her wet cunt, but chose to lay still and enjoy the the feeling of the warm and wet finger, while she considered simply to continue the fingering and give herself a good orgasm. “Right now I feel that playing with myself to be a bit tame!” she thought when a shape suddenly cast a moonlight shadow upon her body.

Startled she looked up and saw a dark figure, who must have been walking up the gangway without a sound, and now stood by her feet and looked down on Sara.

“Well, you seems to be having a good time too!” Terry said, because her it was, and then Sara noticed that Terry was stark naked. But that was not all, she was covered in sweat from head to toes and droplets of sweat ran down her face, her swollen breasts with clearly erect nipples and body.

“It looks like you are ready for me!” continued Terry, as Sara obviously still was too startled to answer. “We have been wrestling and fucked over who should come down to the boat and fuck you all over, as we clearly could see you wanted us badly!” she proceeded merciless while she ogled Sara, who now had found enough presence of mind to pull out the finger from her cunt..

“Bring it on, bitch!” moaned Sara, “You two horny bitches has been teasing me since I arrived, so come here and let’s wrestle and fuck woman to woman!”. While talking, she slowly spread her muscular thighs, showing off her wet and swollen labia to Terry, who fascinated stared at Saras thick, fleshy cunt, noticed how it had full round outer labia and thick, wrinkled inner ones that thrust out and spread the wet outer folds. The skin was dark and looked though.

Terry’s nipples were still hard after the tough sexfight, she just had been through, but the sight of Saras spread legs, exposing her fleshy cunt, made Terry’s nipples swell to rock-like hardness, and her cunt to gush a small amount of hot fluid which trickled down her muscular thigh. Sara ogled back and felt how her eyes locked in on Terrys labia mounds, which had just as outspread and thick outer folds as her own. “Oh my, her folds are swollen and red and covered in thick fluids, they must have had a brutal grinding sexfight, no wonder the head of the bed was banging so loudly against the wall!” Sara thought, but was interrupted by Terry who whispered in a hoarse voice: “Kathy had become so horny by ogling you and secretly teasing you the entire evening, that it was rather easy for me to smother her flat on her back and fuck and grind her to orgasm first!”

While whispering, she took one step forward, kneeled down and lay over Sara, looked into her blue eyes, grabbed her wrists, forced her arms up over the head and flat down on the mat, while she slowly lowered herself flat down on the captain, mashing breasts flat against each other. The sweaty contact between their stiff nipples and swollen breast meat, forced loud moans from both women. Terry let go of Saras wrists, just to wrap her arms around her upper body. Sara responded immediately with wrapping her arms hard around Terry’s equally muscular body, while she quickly wrapped her strong legs around the back of Terry’s thighs, locking their bodies close together.

Both powerful women were obviously mature in their techniques. Terry rubbed slowly and sensually, making both feel the thrilling sensations at the fleshy mingling of their, fleshy cunts. At first they stared at each other, seeking any signs of apprehension or weakness. But each amazon saw only desire and determination in her rival’s gleaming eyes. So Terry patiently continued to rub her wet cunt against Sara’s, in long, deft strokes. Instinctively Sara lifted her hips upwards, making their drenched outer folds being squeezed flat against each other. After several good and deep grinds, Terry suddenly stopped with her hips pressed firmly down against Sara’s, while she bend her head down, so they lay cheek to cheek and whispered into Sara’s ear: “When we shaked hands, the sight of you made me a bit wet, and what we do now, is exactly what I’ve been dreaming about the entire day: to wrestle with you, woman to woman, cunt grinded against cunt, swollen breasts and nipples mashed flat!” Terry’s cunt pressure against Sara’s formed a wonderful wave of arousal through Sara’s body, but she managed to whisper back: “I became already a bit aroused, when I in my binoculars could see the two of you wrestling topless, you were both so beautiful and sexy, but when I moored and realised it was you two sexy women, who had been bear hugging, I became wet, ohhh, uhhh!”. While Sara whispered, Terry gave a few more thrusts, then stopped and moaned hoarsely: “I was glad you used your horn, because else Kathy and I had forgot the time and not stopped by just wrestling, ohhh!” In response Sara thrusted her hips upward, forcing more moans from Terry, who managed to continue: “ohh, uhh, but now I just fucked Kathy while we talked and competed about who should come down to the boat and fight and fuck with you, and suddenly Kathy came like an eruption, but I didn’t, but ohhh, ohhhh, now I’m close!”

Suddenly Terry’s thrusts became faster and almost brutal and after several minutes without more words, but a lot of groans and screams, her body stiffened, then shaked violently, while she hugged Sara intensely.

Sara could feel how Terry’s movements brought her close to a orgasm, several times, while Terry almost went into spasm, smothered flat upon on top of her, she was close, very close, to go over the edge. But then suddenly Terry’s body relaxed completely and she lay still on top of Sara, moaning by a pleasant feeling of satisfied lust. Sara just lay still and enjoyed how her own arousal seemed to play it’s own game, as it kept vibrating through her body, but without the release of an orgasm.

After some minutes, Terry lifted her head and while sweat dropped down from her face, she looked down on Sara and said in a quiet, satisfied voice: “Kathy asked me to tell you, that she’s waiting for you at the cabin bedroom, and that you could consider what just happened as a mere foreplay!” After these words, Terry rolled over on her back, causing their drenched outer lips to separate with a wet sound.

Terry’s words sent a new wave of arousal through Sara’s body, as she slowly rose from the mattress, the drenched sheet clung to her thighs, but fell off as she stood upright, gave Terry, who had also risen, a prolonged sweaty hug, then turned to the gangway and with swollen breasts, nipples, a body covered in sweat and with juices trickling down both inner thighs, she slowly walked the short path to the cabin.

The main door, was open, so Sara walked right in, and as the moonlight shine through the windows, she could clearly see that the bedroom door was wide open. With a beating heart she strode bravely through the door and into the bedroom, where a large bed with crumpled sheets, “Oh my!” she thought, “that bed must be 3 meters wide”, then stopped astonished: the bed was empty.

Suddenly she felt two strong arms embracing her from behind and then two strong hands grabbed each one of her breasts. She felt two wet solid breasts with stiff nipples mashing into her back, while a voice whispered into her ear: “Did you really believe that I just would lay on the bed with spread legs and open wet cunt, waiting for you to come and fuck me? Oh, no, I’m going to teach you a lesson!”
    With these words, Kathy pushed the surprised Sara towards the bed. But at the very second Sara was going to topple forward, she managed to reach behind and get the right arm around Kathy’s neck. A second after, the nude Kathy was on her back on the bed with Sara on top of her: “You are not going to get me that easy, now you’ll experience what kind of woman, I am!” shouted Sara, while she wrapped her arms around Kathy’s back and mashed her breasts hard down on her opponent’s.

For a while both women lay still, just enjoying the feeling of the other hot and sweaty woman’s body. Then Kathy moans into Sara’s ear: “You are such a wonderful surprise, stronger and a more dirty bitch, than I ever dared to dream about, when I saw you moore your tugboat!”, while she also wrapped her arms around her opponent and squeezed hard, so their breasts ballooned a bit out the the sides: “but, I’m no easy lay either”! she just had time to say, because with a hard push with her left muscular leg, turned the positions around, so Sara ended at the bottom position.

The two sweaty muscular women continued wrestling close entwined and rolled around, shifting positions, while they moaned and shouted and called each other names,

After many minutes of intense fighting, as the women began to get tired, their movements became slow, and finally Sara managed to keep Kathy down, and stay in the top position while their solid tits were crushed tightly against each other. With the utmost effort, she succeeded to use her shaking thighs to force spread Kathy’s thighs apart, thus exposing and opening fully the wet, swollen labia mounds, so she then next second, could force her own equally wet and swollen labia hard against her opponent’s.

The wet contact send violent waves of arousal up through the bodies of both women as Sara began to brutally grind her cunt down against her foe’s, who in return pressed her cunt upwards to meet the thrusts. Sara continued to fuck Kathy with more powerful thrusts and with higher speed, so the head of the bed banging the wooden wall and horny screams from two women, again echoed throughout the cabin, almost blocking out the wet splashing sounds of wet labia being hammered and grinded against another wet labia.

While Sara fiercely was clinging to her opponent, she fought hard to make Kathy orgasm, so she almost shouted to her: “Come now, you horny bitch, feel how my wet labia lips are grinding and folding your labia back, I can feel how close you are!”. Kathy didn’t reply, but suddenly spasms travelled through her body and it suddenly stiffened, and then she screamed out her joy and pleasure while her body bucked while she was clawing with both hands at Sara’s solid round ass.

As Sara rode Kathy’s bucking sweaty body, it was impossible for her to keep her own orgasm back, so as she felt how Kathy ejected her cum up into Sara’s wide open cunt, she also ejected cum all over Kathy’s cunt and inner thighs and both women continued the scream, moan and shake and Sara continued her grinding for a while, until she felt how Kathy finally relaxed and lay still.

After a while, Sara lifted her head from it’s position, cheek to cheek with Kathy and kissed her foe on the mouth. Kathy kissed back and whispered: “My god, this was good, but it’s not over. Far from!”, then she smiled up to Sara and continued: “I’ll talk to Terry about selling the tugboat we use for breaking, then there will be no excuse for you to not to come back to us!”

Sara kissed Kathy again and whispered back: “I’ll love that, both giving you a rematch as well as working for you two lovely bitches again!” After a bit more kissing and soft hugging, Sara could feel how the long day and two wonderful sexfights had tired her, so she rolled off Kathy, who also was close to falling asleep, and closed her eyes. Just before falling into a deep sleep, she sensed that somebody was climbing in through the window and a nude muscular body, climbed onto the bed, and lay close to her. The last she heard was Terry whispering into her ear: “You really rode her good, I came twice just by watching you through the window!”, then she heard a giggle, and then she fell into a deep sleep.

A dream came to sleeping Sara: There were sounds of waves and creaking wood and she was aboard an ancient galley and she was a rower and only dressed in a tatty loincloth made of sheepskin. To her right side was a with a equally clad rower. Slowly the rower turned her suntanned head and looked at Sara, who startled recognized it was Kathy! Then the dream ended. zzzz …….

END

Part one: Sara and the timberyard Part 1
    Last edited by Johannesdk; April 24th, 2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Added link to part one

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Sara and the timberyard Part 2 and end-of-story

Dear Johannes,

Nice work! Good description and a great buildup. I agree with you - the buildup really matters!

I hope you will continue with this series.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Thank you JB

your words means a lot to me. A writer always expose part of him self (or her self), and I we always want that someone bothers to give qualified comments.

Take care
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Johannes,

Great story! I see I had already commented, but I want to encourage you, again, to continue the series. It would be fantastic to have more of Sara and her adventures.

Also, could you post links to your first story? I don't seem to have it and I'd like it for my collection.

Thanks!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi JB

the link to part I is at the end of the story just about the last couple of comments.

greetings
    Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Johannes, my old friend,

I very gladly reread your story.
    I had missed your great writing.
    How comes and you re-posted it ? A very pleasant surprise !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Johannes,

Sorry for being unclear. I mean the other story you wrote besides the Sara story. I take it from your comment in part 1 that you had done another story.

Thanks,

JB

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hi JB

the link to part I is at the end of the story just about the last couple of comments.

greetings
    Johannes
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Aha, ok, here's the link to my first story: The adventures of Xara - My first story

Please enjoy
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Johannes, my old friend,

I very gladly reread your story.
    I had missed your great writing.
    How comes and you re-posted it ? A very pleasant surprise !
    Giannis, old friend
    I just reposted because someone asked for a link.

Wish you a Happy New Year
    Johannes